Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 04:54 AM   #176
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Questions?

BTW where is Mr Ryan.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:55 AM   #177
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Tell that to the lion when he's on an empty stomach.

I have a soft spot for ... ME!

That Lion would not hurt a mouse...I'm sure he gets fed daily

thump thump thump

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:59 AM   #178
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Now that not nice Mr Transcosco whatever,

stop picking on lions or people who like them. You iz a naughty bean
I'm a Lion
Made Of Iron
Irony

to you all!

Gosh, I'm hungry ...
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:01 AM   #179
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
I'm a Lion
Made Of Iron
Irony

to you all!

Gosh, I'm hungry ...
her kitty kitty...lunch



BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:08 AM   #180
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
eXchanger, you cannot remove my rocks....and I love to sing..but not spread rumors....not my style
we were NOT implying removing 'your rocks'

we were simply implying - the reason the brook sings so sweetly

is due, to having many aspects, within it

we are well aware, you have lots of very nice aspects

inclduing a sense of humour/and, a lot of love

the only issue, that we have, with this - is truth

it really angers us, when 'the truth' gets slide under the rug !!!

anything other than love, is really a waste of good 'n value time

we are all really old friends,
and, likely all really mad at one another,
for NOT recognising the 'true' genius
within each and everyone of us
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:11 AM   #181
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Questions?

Control & Energy Projections
Now, anytime you feel anger at someone, those thoughts are projected. Anytime someone tries to control you or vice -versa, an energy projection is launched. There are of course situations in which it is appropriate to follow another's direction. You do this in every aspect of your life, it occurs in offices, militaries, schools and between children and parents.

This is based upon agreement, and is properly germane when not abused. However, it is not befitting in these and other circumstances for one to allow another to abusively dominate their spirit, or maliciously attempt to break their will. Abuse of power often occurs in relationships, marriages, in work, family and social scenarios. In certain scenarios, as described, it is wrong to allow another to abusively impose their will, and is equally wrong for one to seek such control outside the appropriate structures of agreement. This can evolve into a form of, in your terms, 'psychic attack'. The controller attaches to the solar plexus center of the controlled party and literally takes their energy and interjects a destructive domination. This 'vampiring effect', in your vernacular, especially occurs among egocentric people, controllers, and manipulators, it often is attempted unconsciously from people in imbalance and depression, who need a 'lift' from being around others due to their own energy shortage. It also takes place on a larger scale in patriarchal dogmatic religions, male dominated societies, and in marriages. It is more difficult to counter in such trappings. When one is aware of being the target of malicious energy projections, auric integrity is of vital importance.

- METATRONE - (See thread: METATRONE ... etc. posted 10-03-2010)
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:13 AM   #182
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
her kitty kitty...lunch



No wonder there are so many fat Americans.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:15 AM   #183
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
we were NOT implying removing 'your rocks'

we were simply implying - the reason the brook sings so sweetly

is due, to having many aspects, within it

we are well aware, you have lots of very nice aspects

inclduing a sense of humour/and, a lot of love

the only issue, that we have, with this - is truth

it really angers us, when 'the truth' gets slide under the rug !!!

anything other than love, is really a waste of good 'n value time

we are all really old friends,
and, likely all really mad at one another,
for NOT recognising the 'true' genius
within each and everyone of us
eXchanger...I am one soul...one aspect of myself..and will only accept one self. I have no other aspects. I am fully aware of other lifetimes..and the aspects of "one" self..but still only one here..and will only be one...one with my maker..one with the source.

The truth will come out..but don't try to push what you only assume...until we have full knowledge...it's just wrong to point fingers at those that object to the material that was projected.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:21 AM   #184
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Questions?

Well...this has been real.....and trying to add light to this forum has been a chore..but this one aspect of myself has a date with a pillow..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nite all
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #185
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Questions?

www.metrodog.ru

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 03-11-2010 at 06:26 AM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:31 AM   #186
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post

the only issue, that we have, with this - is truth

it really angers us, when 'the truth' gets slid under the rug !!!
You want truth?

I was made physically ill before I finished the very first post, I could read no further...

Fear?

I was afraid for everyone else stepping forward into a darkness they didn't understand...

You are so in tune Susan how could you not see or feel it?

You say my messages are a light in the darkness, you believe in what I am sharing, the sooner this darkness is forgotten the less chance of it being created back into our reality.

Don't you understand the anger you feel is the tainting it laid upon you? It's demand through you for the truth is its chance of being recreated?

break an egg in a glass and watch what it is showing, maybe then you will understand the wisdom I am trying to share...

my thoughts are with you, close your eyes and let it go...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:37 AM   #187
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 23
Default Re: Questions?

Brook:
"Now you are right..I was trying to get it there..but it would seem that the Thuban supporters just won't let it go"


Yes, the chaos was done by ego(s). It is clear. Ego ruled this time.
Brook, think about it calmly... I know you can do it.
There was a thread. It got most popular in quantity of readers in a shortest time period. The fact. (Can anybody explain it??)

Celine jumped in and demanded a love from Abrax. Later on she wanted to ban Abrax. Why? GiaiLove supported her and told publicly he will always support her. Why? Why we have to close our eyes and let it go?

Tuban supporters or not supporters - we are one!
Only this time Not supporters did something egoisticly with lies of harassment.Which does not make all not supporters look good. It would be naive to let it go.
And it feels not fair for others; not supporters arguments are very weak and not convincing. I think Non supporters made many to start doubting of peace, support and unity, oneness and love.

Today I posted how Celine can call Abrax harassing when I doubt of her own taste for Love Park (nasty) in Korea postings? ... her double standards about harassment and no integrity. However she won, Abrax was banned. My post removed in a few hours.

Tuban supporters wants to restore the free spirit in the forum, open mindness

If we all would become as One (supporter and not supporter of Tuban) above Tuban philosofy, it would become clear as crystal what was done not right with banning and deleting posts.


( I agree Anchor is one of the best)

Peace, I know we will get there...
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:21 AM   #188
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devakas View Post
Peace, I know we will get there...
Yeah bro', dream on.

By the way, you forgot

- or not -

Freedom & Democracy.

And
The Truth
WON'T
set you free!

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 03-11-2010 at 06:33 AM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:38 AM   #189
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Questions?

Everyone who comes here, to share
should feel free,
to bring out, and, eXchange their truths !!!

There is absolutely, NOTHING, we have ever shared
that would harm, or, hurt another person,
related to almost 35 years of my own research

There is NO doubt, we are out there, however,
we are also here too

one soul complex, that understands its 13 aspects
and, also understands, we are all, a part of a much greater whole
which, we are well connected too

we have lacked the resources, to share our work,
in a way, that, others, might be able to grasp it

when we realised, we didn't have the money to finish our stuff,
we risked, spending time here, helping to create awareness
of not only, our own ideas, but, many other peoples ideas too,
always giving credit, to the other people

there isn't anyone in project avalon,
outside, of ANT, that has created so many diverse, and, different
threads in PA/PC, that we have

you only need to check my threads, and, the number of views
to know, we have done, some very good work here

if you had any idea, how frustrating it is,
to have all this information, and, NOT yet have the funds
to get it out their properly,
you might, then, understand us,
a little bit better

We have always tried to the best of our ability,
to support, almost everything, although,
there came a time, when so many threads ended up here,
it was impossible, to support everyone's threads

that is when, a lot of separation happened here

first, it was the love people vs, the research people

truth is, NOT always a pretty picture

Unfortuantely, 99% of this site are lurkers
and, 1% post
those are actually, pretty sick statistics

The truth is, most people on this site,
do NOT want to be involved with any of us...
they merely come here, to read/research,
and, sit off on the sidelines

most people, would rather, watch a fight,
perhaps, that is why boxing is such a popular sport,
most people observe, and,
do NOT actually get into a ring and fight...
and, you know, fighting for what is right
is the only time, you should fight

the sooner, that everyone here starts to respect one another
and, realise, that their thread, is NOT the most important one
and, realise, that they have NO right, to push their
"if you do NOT do this, you will go to hell" attitudes
on others, the sooner, some of the missing 99% of the people
might speak up; and; say something

the hardest posts, to make on a board
are, the first 25 posts ...
most people, get stopped by well meaning people
before, they even reach the 10th post

we should all realise, this search for truth
is NOT always going to pretty / or nice,
and, this was, first, and, foremost,
a research site

it was lovely, when love, entered the picture

however, love fought, with everything else

absolutely everything, is a component of love

except, hate

there will be information presented to you,
that you will NOT, nor, might NOT care to read/or to process
and, in that case, just skip over it,
if it doesn't work for you,
that is perfectly ok,

however, if you leave unkind words
your unkind words,
might make another, skip over something,
that might of been very important for them

if you go to a buffet for lunch,
and, you do NOT like one of the items
you skip over it, and, don't put it on your plate
the same option, eXists here in PA/PC

we are all spirits, having an earthly eXperience

everyones eXperiences, are likely to be slightly different

earth is merely, a little wee dot,
in comparsion to the rest of this universe,
without even mentioning, there is way more than that

iT is time, to stop getting angry, frustrated or mad
that someone else, stole away your friends,
and/or worse yet, that, they stole away your thunder,
the number of reads on a thread,
NOT the number of unique posters,
say, way more about a thread,
than you could possibly know

for all the posts we've made
this/and, the other thread
this, is likely the first time
we've ever gotten into major disagreements
with anyone here at pa/pc

(largely due, to many times,
we know, of moderators, likely editing/or removing posts
from "the ills" who come here)
before we seee them

the moderators here, normally do a very good job

we get emails all the time from people
who lurk, and, ask questions from there
because they are TOO DARN scared to ask them to a board,
in our opinion, that is a very sad state of affairs

there is a lot more to this story,
than meets our eyes here,
and, with that said, only those, who where involved with it,
know the real truth, and, have the real answers

we think, everyone here, is doing a great job
and, we think, many people here,
where very green with envy,
just look at some of the crazy comments,
about 'his dragonhood'
can you say 'green' ...
yup 'green with envy'

funny thing,
every man, and, every woman has a 'dragonhood'
so-to-speak,
if he/or she would just dig/or hunt deep enough to find it

This isn't a time to fight, it is a time to eXchange
and, do that, to the best, of all our abilities
so, the good, gets better, and, the better, becomes the best
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:56 AM   #190
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Questions?

Lionhawk puts a couple of logs on the fire........................

You know Susan, you really have a lot of chips on your shoulder. Your posts typically bleed with your pain as of late. In just a few minutes you have gone and accused me of doing something in some conspiracy, then retracted it and apologized, then accused me of telling you lies in the next moment. And in the lies you accused me of telling you, you did not tell the truth as to what I had said. So if you had quoted what I had truly said and posted that in public for all to see, despite the fact that what was said was private between you and I in the first place, I wouldn't mind that. So in one fell swoop, you have broken an agreement of privacy between us, manipulated and lied about what I had said, and thirdly posted your claims for the world to see to try and discredit me or humiliate me.

But you know, I still do have compassion for you and I am not going to do what you have done here. I don't want to embarrass you in public in this way. It serves no higher purpose even though I can back it up as to what was said and what exchange occurred between us. The Grandfather and the Grandmother aspects within you have already vetted me. Along with the other female who also showed herself. But there is one still behind you that is attached to you that does not have your highest regards in mind.

What I will make official however is what came down last Friday morning. The word is that you have been compromised. That compromise became a reality as of a week ago Monday. You were used as a doorway to the attack that happened to me on that Monday. Without your knowing.

Now when they sent the word down as to you being compromised, it also meant that you could no longer be trusted. That was sad news to me.

You and your aspects, the ones that I have met, need to figure out what other aspect that is hiding behind you that has caused this to happen. Until you do, your credibility will not be restored and you will not have the authority to administer your gifts and talents as you have done so in the past with tangible weight in the spirit.

You my Dear have been hiding the truth under the carpet and many here know pieces of that truth, but have kept their silence in hopes that one who is supposed to be so evolved spiritually would figure it out for yourself. I acknowledge the grace they have exercised on your behalf.

Maybe you think you can cover it all up by causing all the distracting posts that you write. Or by attacking people who are not in alignment with this Thuban material. Or by attacking those who have been attack that have come forth in all honesty and all you could do was slice on them some more. I could write a book on just the psychological ramifications that have occurred here with this Thuban material. Would make a great thesis.

The group dynamic that you so desperately seek is a fallacy in spiritual terms. Your group dynamic is based in duality. Not in oneness. And in the real new age movement, duality is not the method sought anymore. The ones who are the leaders in the group use your life force to their will. And that is something that anyone who is seeking to find their own path, must not engage in if they seek true enlightenment. Because it always leads to being compromised. Also another thing is the Creator is unconditional. And yet you treat spirituality as conditional, which is not in alignment with the Creator. You only limit yourself by placing a price on spirit when the spirit is priceless. It's your boat and your choice and not mine. But I also suspect that you have made money from people because you placed conditions before them. Who have you charged here?

As to putting the cougar in the hawk and the hawk in the cougar as to the choices you present as there were no other choice was a manipulation on your part. Now I ask you why would I even consider doing that? The hawk is so beautiful as she is and same with the cougar. Perfect just the way the Creator meant them to be. Why distort something that magnificent by putting one in the other? Why fix something that isn't broke to begin with?

What a sad state of affairs here Susan. And you can push it all you want to but it isn't going to change what has been swept under the carpet till you get to the bottom of it. You are the one who needs to stop time and space and figure out where it has gone wrong within yourself and stop victimizing others with your pain. God Bless you in those efforts.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 AM   #191
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Questions?

beautifully written...

but...

Quote:
There is absolutely, NOTHING, we have ever shared
that would harm, or, hurt another person, related to almost 35 years of my own research
so if you studied blue flowers and I studied red ones, would the answers you have learned be the same as mine?

I am not someone that spent my life in the rays of spirituality filling the universe with love.

I am an engineer that thought Ghosts and Spirits made awesome scary movies and stories but of course none of it was real.

But one night for me, it all changed...

I was invited along by a person that was a Ghost hunter that claimed to send spirits to the light.

I was skeptical beyond explanation I was along as a debunker looking forward to seeing the incredible .... nothing.

I watched as she went through a ritual, trying to hold back my grin, she looked over at me with a concerned look on her face knowing I had no clue what was coming.

Suddenly it was like a tornado hit inside the home pitchers flying off the wall doors slamming windows shattering...

The camera man recording the event suddenly had a splitting migraine and couldn't breath, she walked over and touched him as she commanded the beast to leave him, suddenly he dropped to the floor unconscious...

The house went quiet and the hairs on my arms laid back down and the fear subsided...

Up until that moment I said I believed in God, but I didn't I said it because everyone else does...

but when I heard her command in the name of God that the spirit leave him, I saw something I had never understood before...

to me it was proof, evidence that not only were ghosts and spirits real...

But also that there truly is a higher power...

Do you know that most children that were abused as a child don't share the truth until they are in their 20s? They live with the pain and the hurt for their whole life not knowing who to share the experience with. After all mom brought him home and he was her brother, or coworker or friend...

for 15-20 years Mom had never known the harm inflicted on her child, she saw the pain in her eyes but never knew the cause...

So for a Mother or Spiritual guide to open the door and allow a monster in the home not knowing they were on a sexual predator list even though it was mentioned by one of her friends...

should she have listened or continued down the path feeling the whole world is filled with love and no harm would ever come to her children?

When I say the red flower I'm studying has thorns, be careful if you pick it...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:26 AM   #192
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Questions?

After all the time, i spent for free with you on the phone
~me doing the lion share of the hawking, opps talking

your comments are absolutely ridiculous !!!

we made NO agreements, about anything

We have done, work with eXactly
two people here on project avalon,
and, project camelot, and,
one which, was a personal friend

both, didn't need to pay us anything,
however, due to the good work we did,
both offered to pay us something for doing it,
and, we accepted payment for the work

we likely did well over 40 hrs of work
for each of them, and, made about $2.50/hr
doing it, shame on us

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 03-11-2010 at 07:58 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:34 AM   #193
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: Questions?

This is ridiculous, wtf does "in the mists" mean? Please, mods?

Is that like "enjoined"?

Why not just say "banned" (euphemisms are condescending)? And if that's the case, why are people getting banned for asking questions? Perhaps he was overly tenacious in his inquisitiveness in some people's opinions, but the fact that MP2 was asking some very relevant questions to our current circumstances here at pa in a thread, recieved no answers, the thread disappears, he opens a new one, and is promptly silenced, is very very fishy.

I realise and accept that there is a certain amount of secrecy that is necessary to run the forum smoothly, but the past few days around here have been on another level. Threads disappearing, reappearing, becoming "enjoined", people being banned or placed "in the mists", all with flimsy, if any, explanations at all.

I hate to add to any stress of the mod team, I'm sure they're working overtime, but I think an explanation (at the very least of what "in the mists" is supposed to mean) is overdue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Yes..and I do have a soft spot for lions
Me too Brook.



Big thanks to Ellie for tucking a little bright spot into this bummer of a thread.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:24 AM   #194
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 85
Default Re: Questions?

Hah, I love kitties...

Also, I have no idea what this thread is about.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #195
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
This is ridiculous, wtf does "in the mists" mean? Please, mods?

Is that like "enjoined"?

Why not just say "banned" (euphemisms are condescending)? And if that's the case, why are people getting banned for asking questions? Perhaps he was overly tenacious in his inquisitiveness in some people's opinions, but the fact that MP2 was asking some very relevant questions to our current circumstances here at pa in a thread, recieved no answers, the thread disappears, he opens a new one, and is promptly silenced, is very very fishy.

I realise and accept that there is a certain amount of secrecy that is necessary to run the forum smoothly, but the past few days around here have been on another level.
Threads disappearing, reappearing, becoming "enjoined", people being banned or placed "in the mists", all with flimsy, if any, explanations at all.

I hate to add to any stress of the mod team, I'm sure they're working overtime, but I think an explanation (at the very least of what "in the mists" is supposed to mean) is overdue.

What?
More threads disappearing, people banned for asking questions and with no explanations?

Who is in charge of this forum?
Do they not respect or care about their members?
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:12 AM   #196
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
This is ridiculous, wtf does "in the mists" mean? Please, mods?
My deduction is that 'in the mists' means that MP2 has not been banned but at the same time is not able to post - a bit like being in limbo. He's able to read other posts but blocked from replying to anything - how frustrating is that - being sent to coventry!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #197
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Questions?

Gita - correct.

I request this thread be closed for the reasons documented in my post here

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20874

Long live avalon
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #198
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Questions?

If Luminari is correct and no evidence has been put even to the excellent mod team on here, that in itself is an issue.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Peace and Love.

K
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #199
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Do you know where I can buy some tea plants? Thinking of my future needs. Tabacco seeds would be good aswell. Swanny has the beans so we are ok there. but if anyone in India can send me some tea plants that would be good.
Sorry to butt in to this family meeting, but I posted this on the first page of this thread. As yet no one has answered my question.

As from this point onwards I will be leaving the family to discuss the future ins and outss of cats freedoms and good Indian restaurants. If any one can get the tea thing answered I would be grateful, seriously.

So in the mean time. Swanny, you have the bridge, if you need me I will be in my brothel. Carry on Admiral, Capitain starfleet commander, lord of beans SWANNY.

Love light purple haze and all that jazz.

And don't forget children play nicely.

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #200
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: Questions?

Dear friends,

I will say some simply words.

It is very sad to see a member banned or putted "in the mists" because he was trying to find some answers for a very controversial stuff.
MP2 research shows that a moderator who was the biggest opponent to a Thuban thread and Abrax, is actually a friend with the same Abrax on Facebook. Also, the moderator`s web-page named "Dragaeon" is/was with the pictures of dragons (and he was so strongly against them?!). After MP2 post, the dragons from the same web-page disapeared! Interesting, isn`t it? Also, somebody wrote that some stuff from the Abrax` page also disapeared?!
Also, one of the mods, Luminary, claimed that the same moderator and his wife are systematicaly infiltrating and dominating the forum. And that many mods are concerned about this.
So, what`s going on here?
Do we have a right to ask?
Do we have right to search for truth?
Who and why is manipulating the members of the forum?
We can assume, but we will not go with conclusions before we see all facts. We want all the best for this forum, also MP2 does...and I am not writing this because of him, but because of the principles.
This place has such a great potential to become a beacon of love, light, wisdom, truth and beauty, but somebody doesn`t like it like this. This "somebody" want us divided in arguing, being egocentric and malevolent in our relations. Avalon is constantly under attack, which shows how important it is. It is very simply. Without conscious about it`s mission, we will all become only a group of people wasting their time on marginal stuff. It is very sad, as it is sad to see what this thread is producing.

And I would like to say: I am always for laugh and humor, it is beautiful gift, but trying to be humorous and witty, specially when the target can`t response is not only being without taste, but also being ridiculous in a different way than one that is wanted.

With Love and Respect for all.

Last edited by Oliver; 03-11-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon