Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 05:16 AM   #1
Tuza

Default I am a bit confused over everything now.

I have read everything on the forums, downloaded the vids suggested and the U-tubes suggested. Can someone set me straight about what we have to watch out for now re: the coming week in the US and what this means or do I just have to wait to see what transpires. I mean I think I am getting something is going to happen in US this coming week in connection with finance collapse and then what follows might be war to throw people off all that. Am I right or not right.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:22 AM   #2
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: I am a bit confused over everything now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I have read everything on the forums, downloaded the vids suggested and the U-tubes suggested. Can someone set me straight about what we have to watch out for now re: the coming week in the US and what this means or do I just have to wait to see what transpires. I mean I think I am getting something is going to happen in US this coming week in connection with finance collapse and then what follows might be war to throw people off all that. Am I right or not right.

triying not to be seen to look condescendent i would suggest you: BUY A BUNKER!!!
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:23 AM   #3
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I understand you're confusion.....you wouldnt be human if that werent the case. What you've summarized is what I take the juste of it is as far as I can also tell, but again, we can only go off of what we dicern from all we've read and heard and viewed and its more of a personal emotion of what may or may not transpire. Continue to keep your mind open and take in what where your searches guide you. Try not to use the word "confusion" as IMO, you will manifest that thought.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:26 AM   #4
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

You don't seem confused at all. It's difficult to make heads or tales about what's transpiring. Similar to what the Mayan calender exposes for our time, so much is happening at once and changes so quickly, then to add a Hopi saying to that, instead of holding onto the river bank, push off the shore and meet everyone else in the middle and enjoy the ride.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:47 AM   #5
Suriel

Wink Re: I am a bit confused over everything now.

Everything you experience is your own journey. Your relationship with whatever occurs only affects you if you allow it. World Events may throw you off course in your spiritual development. Only focus on your personal reflection from these fears. What have you learned about yourself in doing so? This is the key in your development.

Your immortal soul cannot die. Enjoy the concert called Earth. The audience is waiting for a different band. But your quest is to find your own instrument.

Love binds us and can enslave us. But the outcome always points to you and you alone. Waste no time on negative energies. Uplift into the present moment and think the creator for this experience.

If you knew the answer, then how would you grow?

Peace.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. Great wisdom pal!

Like a gift, here some Phrases Made in G O D (I guess)

About the Road to Heaven:

• "In heaven there is not shortcuts."

• "The career toward God is done in bicycle, to admire the landscape."

• "The career toward God is not of obstacles, but of fund."

• "Tries to play fair and to classify and you will be promoted."
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:56 AM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Ok the idea of thgis froum is to get info on how to preapare for what you think may happen based on the information given.. We cant know what is going to happen next!! We can only make educated guesses.

To help you out here, im preparing for :food shortages, collapse of the financial system, boilogical war(avain flu ect) nuclear attack, very cold winters, having to live without power possibly.

You may not want to go that far or feel a need to do so its all about what you think is best. This forum can push you in the right direction.

Stay safe
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #8
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: I am a bit confused over everything now.

Although some may disagree as always, "the future is not written in stone".
You write your own future. Therefore we together can write the future of the human race. Some are even praying for a dooms day. But myself I want every day to be better than the next. Imagine Haiti just devastated by a couple of huricanes they have gone through dooms day many times and even if the world ignores this country the people get up and pick up the pieces,
begin to live again. Lets heal this planet together, we will win. Be positive, laugh, have fun live your life. Wised words from an old man called John Lear.
Peace and Love to you all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:54 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Here is what I am trying to do:

Get away from the desire to know the future in detail. Everywhere you look you will find conflicting predicitions and prophecies. Common sense tells us things cannot go on like this much longer. There will be change, and some of it will mean hard times.

Prepare for physical survival, keeping in mind that the only worthwhile reason for doing so is so that I can help others.

Develop my intuition so I can go with the flow when changes start hitting fast and furious.

Meditate regularly in order to find internal peace, stay connected to my higher self, and spread light and love to the world.

Walk with death by my side. If necessary I will give my life so that truth and love can prevail. Without this attitude, fear takes over too easily.

Practice discernment. Disinformation is rampant. No one has all the answers. Even those who are correct on some points can be wrong on others. For truth, look within.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote