Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:21 PM   #26
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
without a shadow of any doubt the whole file is poorly written
Yep, without any doubt, a Hoax.

One Project at a time please!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:28 PM   #27
pilot
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 153
Default Re: The Heather Material

Sorry, I can't seem to find Bill's commentary, the pdf that says BillsHeather1 opens up the same as the "clean" Heather pdf...no comments, am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #28
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: The Heather Material

The matter is about the premise of Camelot, that of exposing whistleblowers commentary... period...Not airing their opinions.

As soon as the founders begin to give their opinions, the premise of the purpose of Camelot begins to deterioriate.

Kerry would not have felt compelled to voice her disapproval of Bill's published "take" if he had not done so. And it was appropriate for her to have stated her disapproval of Bill's undermining of Camelot's purpose.

Some of the viewers here thirst after the opinions of Kerry and Bill...
why?... for want of where to direct their own view.

This broo-haha is timely really. It's about time that Kerry piped in with a message because when the Greer deal went down she was silent. Bill went about it here at Avalon as tho he were talking to a long time, trusted friend, when the viewing audience here is worldwide... it was very telling when he did that and I'm sure that was the beginning of the split that is now apparent.

It's all good nonetheless.. Kudos to both! We are watching and listening and you both help us to better discern.. I love it.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #29
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: The Heather Material

I originally thought it was a good decision made by Bill for the reason that the entire situation seemed very shady and should have been nipped in the bud before it went any further.
I also agree with Kerry that everyone should get their chance to speak their truth and I felt I judged too quickly.

Be that as it may, if a 'whistleblower', writing that term is beginning to make me feel nauseous more and more lately wants to put out their information and use Camelot as their venue, there were other more productive ways to do it instead of this convoluted way now causing infighting between them, was this their intended purpose?

I do agree with all who say this woman "Heather" does not sound very well educated especially given she was supposed to be an MD. It sounds more like she was a lacky that didn't have any command of herself or what she did at all.

Maybe they are all that way working for the ptb, slaves to them, again who really knows.

Until we see all the material complete with substantiated proof I don't know how true this story is, or maybe it is precisely that....a story.

I would also add there are many who would love to break apart Camalot and Project Avalon, and who wouldn't think twice about pulling a stunt like this to darken their credibility.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:57 PM   #30
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Sorry, I can't seem to find Bill's commentary, the pdf that says BillsHeather1 opens up the same as the "clean" Heather pdf...no comments, am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks
Go to the home page. Kerry has 2 links almost side by side click the first. By the large dot.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #31
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

This should not be about spelling, grammar, weird personalities or about taking sides.

This is an important SUBJECT MATTER that needs to be examined. That is what needs to be explored.

Those of us who have done our research on these type of black operations are extremely interested in ALL material that is available.

We can't put our heads in the sand and just pretend that these projects are not being done behind our backs.

I say present ALL the material and interviews and let us decide if this is a hoax or not.
We are not children and can make up our own minds based on the evidence.
Just my 2 cents

Last edited by Linda; 02-16-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #32
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
This should not about spelling, grammar, weird personalities or about taking sides.

This is an important SUBJECT MATTER that needs to be examined. That is what needs to be explored.

Those of us who have done our research on these type of black operations are extremely interested in ALL material that is available.

We can't put our heads in the sand and just pretend that these projects are not being done behind our backs.

I say present ALL the material and interviews and let us decide if this is a hoax or not.
We are not children and can make up our own minds based on the evidence.
Just my 2 cents
So ... do Bill & Kerry interview every man and his dog? Become your own disinfo agent? If so how credible would a genuine whistleblower be seen in all that lot?

Surely some discernment if preferable.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #33
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

Do you not want to see the complete files and the interview that Kerry already did before you make a decision?

WHY are 2 threads still closed about this subject?
Why is there still silence?

Yes, discernment is always in order.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #34
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 431
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Sorry, I can't seem to find Bill's commentary, the pdf that says BillsHeather1 opens up the same as the "clean" Heather pdf...no comments, am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks
No but it's possible that comments don't show in your PDF reader. If you have Acrobat on Windows, right-click this link and save the file to your hard disk instead of opening it in your browser:
http://projectcamelot.org/billsheather1.pdf
Then in the Acrobat menu go to View > Navigation Panels > Comments.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #35
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
StarGazer;
Avalon is better than how this is playing out....
No kiddin'

Pardon me if I steal that line, for all the threads that go by here, that I don't post to, and just shake my head in disbelief.
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #36
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Do you not want to see the complete files and the interview that Kerry already did before you make a decision?

WHY are 2 threads still closed about this subject?
Why is there still silence?

Yes, discernment is always in order.
I dare say I would read everything involved here but it's not. The threadee invited discussion. Working off what little info is actually supplied.... namely the pdf, it seems very dubious.

If there was a prior email or conversation that pdf was not written by the author then that would change my opinion. We'll have to wait and see.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:56 AM   #37
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Oregon boondocks, USA
Posts: 1,767
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
WHY are 2 threads still closed about this subject?
Why is there still silence?
We said in another thread, this was probably going to take several days - not to mention it is a holiday weekend in the USA and people are busy with personal lives, etc. Also, the moderators here are volunteers, from time zones all around the world, with lives busy with work and personal activities - it is much more difficult to get a meeting of these minds than one might imagine.

As we saw with Henry Deacon - whistleblowers come out and say some things, then they can get scared and isolate themselves, sometimes repeating this cycle, and sometimes never coming out again.

I have an email message from Kinsuemei2 that he wants to pull back from this.

When we are talking about super soldiers and MKUltra stuff, this is a very dangerous and risky area - as was seen when one venue after another pulled out of planning a conference, all saying the same phrase, "we cannot accommodate you", until it was necessary to postpone the conference.

We had people who were going to release more information and post it to the Kinsuemei2 thread that is closed, but they have changed their minds. Believe me, none of this is orchestrated on the part of the moderators - we have just been caught in the middle of some explosive issues. We'll see what happens over the next few days, but at this time, there is no further information.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:02 AM   #38
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

Thanks for your post Karen.

I KNOW how explosive this subject is and hopefully we, the public will finally get the truth about these forbidden projects that can destroy mankind.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:16 AM   #39
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 136
Default Re: The Heather Material

I have a couple of personal remarks regarding this entire subject.

1. Release the material with personal disclaimers from Bill and/or Kerry if any of them wish to do so. The notes in the PDF file is more than sufficient in my view along with a personal disclaimer. Personal disclaimers has been done before on PC, and so it should be done regarding all subjects\whistle-blowers in all that is fair, in my view.

2. Do not for any reason release IP addresses or any personal details that can risk the identity of the whistle-blower, no matter what the case may be. This should go without question in all cases.

This is about all I have to say regarding this subject.

Best regards,

Tommy

Last edited by seeingterra; 02-16-2010 at 02:06 AM.
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:33 AM   #40
pilot
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 153
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
No but it's possible that comments don't show in your PDF reader. If you have Acrobat on Windows, right-click this link and save the file to your hard disk instead of opening it in your browser:
http://projectcamelot.org/billsheather1.pdf
Then in the Acrobat menu go to View > Navigation Panels > Comments.
Thanks metaw

I have mac that opens pdfs in preview, I can't seem to get the comments no matter what I try.

I read it and agree that it sounds unlike a professional, but I'd rather not comment pro or con. The fact is I can personally do nothing about it.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:05 AM   #41
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 136
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Thanks metaw

I have mac that opens pdfs in preview, I can't seem to get the comments no matter what I try.

I read it and agree that it sounds unlike a professional, but I'd rather not comment pro or con. The fact is I can personally do nothing about it.
Direct link to the PDF with comments (there are two, one without Bill's comments and one with)

Also you can try upgrading your acrobat reader to latest version if not already tried?

Link to latest version download of Adobe Reader

I hope you get it to work
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:34 AM   #42
Derek
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ogden, utah
Posts: 84
Default Re: The Heather Material

I don't want to be critical but Kerry has been endorsing alot of misinformation lately


Laura Knight-Jadczyk http://www.cassiopaeacult.com/caseevidence.php

Ashayana Deane (Anna Hayes) http://www.cassiopaeacult.com/caseevidence.php

Amitakh Stanford

and now this Heather material
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:44 AM   #43
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
No kiddin'

Pardon me if I steal that line, for all the threads that go by here, that I don't post to, and just shake my head in disbelief.
ditto

Avalon is about finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Camelot is about disclosure.

90 percent of these threads should be moved to off-topic.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:59 AM   #44
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central, IL
Posts: 395
Default Re: The Heather Material

In regards to the bad grammar in the Heather material, Kimsuemi did state he was dictated to by Heather as she was afraid to use the cmputer at the time. So it would make sense that what was typed up wasn't typed by her, but by Kimsuemi as Heather dictated to him. If you look at Kimsuemi's posts and copied emails, there is some correlation in my view.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:35 AM   #45
pilot
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 153
Default Re: The Heather Material

Thanks Seeingterra, finally got it. It was useful to read Bill's notes.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:30 AM   #46
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Manasota FL
Posts: 114
Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
Yeah I have the rest of her info, nine folders of the stuff, so if it is just crap, it should be entertaining eh? and thats Kickboxer Shaman, try not to cut your self on your razor sharp wit lol

to adress certain aspects, what I told heather was in good faith, yes I speak languages and I practices Mauy Thai, and this was my trade for some years, I have a few weird dreams, I am hardly a super solider, and right now with health issues I can't jump out of bed in the morning, hell if you look on my facebook page, you can see a spider bite almost finished me off a few weeks ago as it got sepsis and it went to my heart, real nasty bite! I am still on meds

so yeah, I am feeling good now though but that bite kicked the crap out of me.
Sorry about that, my point was not to be insulting. But you must realize that presentation is (almost) everything when trying to be convincing.

It is also understood that people that have been involved in secret government programs often have their memories messed with or just been plain traumatized. And that such people likely require sensitive deprogramming before they can even clearly vocalize what they have experienced. However that is just another reason to take some time and get the info properly written/organized.

I can see that you are an actual person trying to do something. Just saying your approach needs work, overcommunicating is often counterproductive. I have worked in advertising and seen the real pros at work, do not underestimate the skill it requires. Take things slow, do it right.

Best wishes to you, your family & friends.
S.S.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:13 AM   #47
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

Personally, I think the whole package needs to be presented ASAP to let the public decide what rings true to them.

No reason to wait unless somebody wants more time to alter documents.

This subject matter is crucial for us to know about as both Heather and Kinsuemei2 have stated.
Just my 2 cents

Last edited by Karen; 02-16-2010 at 05:41 AM. Reason: personal request
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #48
unplugged
Avalon Senior Member
 
unplugged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Liberty, NC
Posts: 2
Default Re: The Heather Material

My take on the Heather material

1-the "heather" individual was not a native English language speaker OR
2-the individual doing the transcription was neither a native English language speaker NOR a scientist
3-the information may have been transcribed from audio with the person doing the transcription lacking a scientific background
4-there were sections within the pdf that felt authentic
5-I flashed on Egypt and drawings of strange hybrid creatures in the bowels of the temple at Edfu (temple of Horus) which provide documented evidence of folk messing with genetics and creating some very strange creatures indeed. This Heather doc seemed to be recounting an updated version of genetic manipulation where consequences seem as much out of control NOW as they were THEN.
6-IMO, there is nothing "too impossible" to believe in this now as timelines seem to be breaking down and the very fabric of reality as we have come to experience it shifts and morphs in strange, unaccountable ways.
7-If Bill found the material so exceedingly suspect he could have noted his concerns in a paragraph somewhere on the site without plastering his opinion all over the material. I regretted not reading the un-annotated text first because I realized Bill's annotations caused me to view the material from his perspective and not that of the original author. Where there were no annotations I found myself sensing rather than thinking about "what does this mean?" and concluding there was definitely something strange, improbable but not impossible being described in the file
8-the writing itself may have been deliberately manipulated to appear as it did so as not to give away the identity of the writer to the PTB.
9-It may indeed be just a bunch of hooey.
unplugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:48 AM   #49
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: The Heather Material

What I don't understand is the link that Bill gave as to the reason for the ban.
It was a post made on 10-27-09 ???

"This is what's at stake - because he posted this information on his thread. It's not just dragging the Avalon Forum into Camelot's business. It IS Avalon's business.:

#692
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=17977&page=28

10-27-2009, 08:38 PM #3
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistle Blower

There is no correlation, between the two Omega 3 is just a another project name I think, now certain Flak-seed oil components were used in a very soy lent green fashion, so that's always nice to hear your ingesting dead human proteins...

Their might be a connection cyberdyne is a real company, but as far as I am aware they have not worked on this project, but I have no idea what the exoskeletons look like or who's name is stamped on the binaries

=================================

But this was his last post before he was banned. I don't get it.

02-03-2010, 02:04 PM #44
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock Interview

My story is unbelievable, but I experienced it so have others around me, anybody who thinks its bogus can kiss my ass as I don't really care, I don't believe a word DW says as he packaged all his info in the same way for the 2000 ascension that never came, so now he is simply re doing the same **** he was marketing ten years ago, the rest are interesting but unless I experience what they do, we shall have to wait and see, one fact I do know is that if you are privy to top secret information the government will kill you if you try to go public with it, Project Camelot having the info or part of it does not make you safe in anyway.
I recently lost Dr Heather JJ Anderson and her story will now not get out as people around her and who have helped her are legitimately dead, not in "Another Realm" as Kerry Cassidey has asked me about and her info did exist as I was also grilled over, I wonder if she ever did grill DW about that RA ****

need I say more? I am with trained Observer on this one, yeah I had a reptilian encounter but at the end of the day, I don't expect a single dam one of you to believe it and I really couldn't give a dam about it anymore.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...027#post233027
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #50
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: The Heather Material

One piece of information that caught my attention from the Heather pdf was where it said that some flax seeds are the by product of these synthetic humans. Several months ago I remember coming across the same information in the form of a warning to stay away from flax seeds due to this very fact. Apparently it's not a healthy dietary supplement after all when laced with FAKE PEOPLE PARTS!

Can you say Soylent Green?

Something tells me that the truth is not too far off from the scenario presented in this file, all we can do is file it and move on till we can connect more dots...as in the flax seed connection, can't remember what rabbit hole that tidbit was hidden in?!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon