Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Exclamation The Day the Fat Go Hungry.... Stuart Wilde

Stuart Wilde = March 24th, 2004

I’ve seen the day when the fat go hungry, the day when it’s all taken from them. The arrogance of indolence will bring them down.

I rolled up at a fancy hotel to pick up a friend and in the driveway was a very fat woman in her car. She had pig-like features and podgy fingers and a blotchy face. I couldn’t exactly tell how big she was, maybe 250-300 pounds. She was sweating slightly––oozing.

She was eating from a plastic container, shoveling it in like food was just about to be banned by law. Her rubbery lips chomped up and down with glee, glad to be satiated once more. Shovel it in blindly only to pass it out later––excess, lots of it––fart!

I wondered why I was watching it. It wasn’t high up on the Richter scale of my most pleasurable moments. Then I remembered that two days before, I’d seen visions about the day when the fat go hungry. I realized I was watching it so I could understand better how lack will affect people. It’s not the fact that the woman was eating; it was the fact that her soul is fat. She is a manic consumer. She eats food, candy, pop, people, money, attention, importance, anything, gimme more, more and more. You could tell she cared not a jot for anyone. It’s all about her and her three hundred pounds of lard. We’re all here to keep her going while she stuffs herself and her ego and her body, that’s Job One.

On the same night, an American lady came to dinner. She’s fat. Her soul is also overweight. She’s very loud; she talks and talks and talks. I swear I thought the leg of the chair would fall off. There were five of us at dinner. No one said a word for two and a half hours. We all had to listen to the fat lady tell us endless stories of how important she is, how spiritual she is, and how much money she has got and what everything she owns is worth. She ordered lobster and grumbled it wasn’t as good as a lobster she’d had in the Caribbean. She doesn’t care about anyone either. She only wanted an audience to watch her consume, to observe her importance. I felt sorry for the lobster giving itself up for a blob like that. What a waste. I felt sorry for her. Her chances of surviving what’s coming is somewhere between nil and none.

A sweet lady I know, a doctor, was working in the ER room at a hospital in New Orleans; a massively fat black women of about 450 pounds was brought in suffering from cardiac problems. On examining her, they found a half-eaten Twinkie bar that was lodged in the rolls of her body fat. It had rotted, as it had been there a long time. She didn’t smell so good either. They saved her anyway. Some doctors are very compassionate.

When the Fourth Reich (the American empire) falls, it goes down almost overnight. Nothing moves. The fat lady’s chicken nuggets will be rotting in a warehouse someplace. The Government runs out of money in less than two weeks and the welfare stops, or it’s cut dramatically. You’ll be able to have your breakfast in the fast lane of the freeway––bring the family, let's have a picnic. Nothing moves, nothing. Airport? No. Trains? No. Cars? Forget it. Trucks? Food? Chicken nuggets? Sorry dude not today. The fat lady will squeal like a stuck pig. How long does it go for? I don’t know, but months and perhaps years, not days.

The accumulated lard is just self-importance, the ego’s righteous indignation that has been stored up over the years. It will be hollered from the rooftops for a few weeks anyway. Then the TV goes out. No oil, no power, "finito la bulls..t. " Violence? Lots of it. Looting? Yep, but only for a few weeks then there will be nothing left to loot. The Seven Eleven will be empty. The corn chips long gone. Walking in the street? Deadly. Gangs will roam freely, gunfire at night? Sure.

God is coming to pry open her or his podgy fingers from the Twinkie bar, and that day, the day the fat go hungry, will be a terrible day for the western world. All that is left behind is their callous lies and lard, lots of it––lard the body will have to eat to survive. Many die of sorrow, many die of shame, many die ‘cos God has had enough of them. Many die because their importance will be gone. Many others die because the free lunch is over and they can’t sustain themselves without it. Some die because the dude next door shoots them in the head for a pack of coffee beans.

The day the fat go hungry is not far away. Their three hundred pounds of lard is a symbol of their soul that is fat and nasty and callous toward animals and humanity. No respect, you see? No gratitude. In the end, God lets them off the hook but when it all returns to normal, it will never be normal again.

As they say in sporting circles, "It ain’t over ‘til the fat lady sings"... well squeals actually.

© Stuart Wilde 2004 - www.stuartwilde.com

P.S. The taking away from humanity has to be. Each has to see their part in the excess; the taking away is part of their deliverance. They can’t be delivered while they are blindly stuffing their souls or their faces. The obesity is their soul in their arrogance. They would not accept deliverance. They would treat it callously with disdain, like they treat everyone and everything, with indifference. They would imagine they were being delivered because of their spiritual importance, because of their specialness.

In fact, they are to be delivered because they are abject specimens of humanity of little or no worth. Their deliverance isn’t an upgrade, it’s the way they die spiritually, to be reborn elsewhere. Deliverance is their escape yes, but in that escape, in the mercy that is eventually offered to them, they see the goodness of God and they see (eat) the ugliness of what they allowed themselves to become. It’s a two-edged sword. ‘Take’ comes first then ‘deliverance’.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: The Day the Fat Go Hungry.... Stuart Wilde

You will be pleased to know that the obese have the best
shot at immortality

Meet the soap mummy

http://www.8bm.com/diatribes/volume01/007/141.htm

Old 01-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I think that people who waste negative energy criticizing the obese should look at their own lives and think before they open their yaps.

I'm damn tired of people making fun of my weight and tired of listening to these holier-than-thou yaps that think it's ok to trash others based on their weight.

I have made efforts to lose weight in the past and had some success. Not everyone that's fat is on earth to waste poor Mr.Wilde's time, god forbid he must subject himself to such things.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 01-11-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

The first part of that article was disgusting Swanny, but it reminded me of when I first moved to Orlando Florida. I was working for Orlando Cablevision and did a service call to, let's just say "the wrong side of town", in fact one of the worst areas of Orlando. I was the only white guy around and it was 9 at night but that doesn't bother me I'll go anywhere and I'm not prejudice, plus everybody loves to see the cable guy when their cable isn't working!

So I get to this half falling down house and knock and here comes a lady about 350 pounds and glad to see me. She tells me the problem is in the back bedroom and go ahead and help myself. So I go back through 3 feet high trash on both sides of the hallway and get to the back bedroom where there was a guy laying in this huge bed smoking a cigarette and he had to be at least 500 pounds and I'm sure never moved from that spot.

I found a cable that looked like a dog had chewed it so I quickly cut and spliced it and checked it ok. When I was leaving I was able to look around and next to his bed was a huge overflowing ashtray and next to the ashtray was an oxygen bottle and a mask. Blew me away and I'll never forget it or make any sense of it.Fat doesn't bother me but 500 pounds and a heavy smoker and on oxygen, please.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 01-11-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm not saying I agree with what he says and I am definately not criticizing the obese, they carry their own. I found it an interesting read and wondered what people here thought.
http://www.stuartwilde.com/articles/...go_hungry.html

As I wander around the world I do wonder what will happen to the obese people when they can't go to tescos for food.
I think they are going to find it the hardest, I am preparing myself to live from the land, what will they do??
Old 01-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm not saying I agree with what he says and I am definately not criticizing the obese, they carry their own. I found it an interesting read and wondered what people here thought.
http://www.stuartwilde.com/articles/...go_hungry.html

As I wander around the world I do wonder what will happen to the obese people when they can't go to tescos for food.
I think they are going to find it the hardest, I am preparing myself to live from the land, what will they do??
What else? Live from the land!

While you may not agree with the article, you're not doing anyone a favor by re-posting it either. It's not fair to single out people like this and I would think that Avalon wouldn't be the type of community to support garbage like this as I am sure there are Avalon members who have struggled with their weight for years.

I apologize in advance as perhaps I am still too sensitive to articles like this. I just find it wrong to trash and criticize people and I'm trying to move away from that in general.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry if it offended you Humble, it was not my intention to upset people, I think the article is also talking about over indulgence in other forms. The western world has taken everything for granted and allowed it's self to take whatever it wants when it wants. Life is too easy for many people in our society, everything is prepackaged and in easy to carry bags.
When people can't take what they want what will they do?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Many, many people are lost in a trap of pushing their own pleasure buttons only to find that they are never satisfied. There are many ways to be caught in this trap. The desire for achievement, money, fame, power, beauty, drugs, food, alcohol, sex ... even safety, anything where the focus is inward rather than outward. Many of us are still "hooked" in one way or another. The time of reckoning will apply to all.

From http://www.thegoldenrule.net/
There was a man who died and was being taken to heaven by angels. But first, they wanted to show him hell (just for the hell of it I guess).

The angels then took him to a place where there was a great bowl, so great that it was as big as a lake. The bowl was filled with a nutritious stew. All the way around the sides of this bowl were people. Emaciated, starving, miserable people. These people had spoons to eat the stew with, that were long enough to reach it from the shore (about 12 feet). The trouble was, while they could scoop up the stew into the spoon, they could not get it into their mouths because the spoons were so long the stew would fall off before they could get it to their mouths. So here were all these pathetic people, suffering and moaning in agony, constantly trying to eat the food that was abundantly in front of them - all in vain. Next, the angels took the man to heaven. To his surprise, he saw the same scene! There it was, a giant lake-like bowl of the same stew, surrounded by people with 12 foot long spoons. Yet something was different here - all these people were smiling, happy, and healthy looking!

"Why? What is the difference here that these people are happy and well fed?", the man said to the angels.

They replied, "Have you not eyes to see?". The man looked more carefully, and observed that one person would scoop up the stew, and bring it to the mouth of another. Then someone else would scoop up stew and feed it to the other.

The angels smiled and said, "Here the people feed each other. Here are the people that learned the way of Love."

Last edited by Jnana; 01-12-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:12 AM   #9
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I prefer to think of my fat as caloric storage facility. Like a bear going into hibernation.... That way I won't need 1/4 as much food as my kids will if/when/as the SHTF. There will be more for them.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:51 AM   #10
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I have listened to Stuart Wilde for many years....I used to think he was clever and had a clear handle on his path....but THIS mouthful might as well have been spit into the toilet.

Sounds like he has issues with women who are overweight....ya let's blame overweight women for all the problems in the world. I don't trust him anymore.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:03 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatestar View Post
I have listened to Stuart Wilde for many years....I used to think he was clever and had a clear handle on his path....but THIS mouthful might as well have been spit into the toilet.

Sounds like he has issues with women who are overweight....ya let's blame overweight women for all the problems in the world. I don't trust him anymore.
It never works when society blames a certain segment of itself for problems or makes it "OK" to criticize and demonize others.

It can be argued that we live in a society obsessed with the perfect body image. Diet pills, plans, gastric bypass, stomach belts, weight watchers, jenny craig, exercise commercials, fad diets...the list goes on and on.

While it can be argued that being overweight is horrible for your health, I wonder if there's a way to balance things out without having to lose a ton of weight. I mainly just try to eat less and try to eat better. Gonna try MMS and also work exercise into my routine and see how things go. I'm not morbidly overweight but I come from a family of tall men that are at least 200+ lbs but otherwise healthy (if kept under control that is).
Old 01-12-2009, 11:29 AM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

After Christmas I reckon I need to lose about 3/4 of a stone, I think of it as a bit of padding for the times to come.
Have taken up martial arts now so that will burn some off and will soon be bicycling weather so will be out on the push bike loads