Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-31-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Nwo/2012 ???

Hello all, pardon my ignorance. I may have missed something along the way, or perhaps someone has done a thread on the subject, but i don't understand the following. I'll spell it out and hopefully we can start a discussion or i can be corrected.

According to the PTB, in the very near future, we are going to have the "New World Order". Their plan is to dictate to us what we do, eat, hear, watch etc. Right? Now, also in their plan is to cull the population by approxiamtely 90%, Right?
They are also reputedly building all these underground bases to hide all the "illuminatee and their families in safety when the "Sh-t hits the fan in 2012. Right? Now, when this is all over and the dust settles, who is going to be left on the surface. If massive winds sweep over the planet and huge Tsunamis wash over the land, for a period of several days during planet "X", the lining up of the solar system with our galaxy, pole shift and what ever else i have missed, What and who is going to be left???
Who is going to do the work to keep the PTB in power. 10% of the population?. They won't exist unless they moved underground. But they wouldn't have been allowed as they are just mere mortals, Right?

So, that means that there will be only a select few that will survive this catastrophie. All chiefs and no Indians. Who is going to do the work?

Please explain..............

I also have another theory regarding the underground basis.

Back in 1947, July, Roswell NEW MEXICO. Supposedly, a UFO from the future came back to warn us. These aliens or future humans were slightly different from todays humans.
My theory is that perhaps when the Sh-t hits the fan in or around 2012, the PTB that go underground are trapped there for a very, very long time. They have all the technology to survive, breed, grow food etc, but perhaps they are trapped underwater in tunnels, (don't forget these tunnels are made using nuclear powered tunneling machines that seal the tunnels and make them water tight.)

Photo: This is a $13 million tunnel boring machine (TBM) used for tunneling at the Nevada Test Site. (Remember that Area 51 is part of the test site.) Many other types of TBMs are used by many govt. agencies, including the "nuclear powered TBM" that melts solid rock and leaves behind glass-like walls. Most tunneling activity is under military installations and all information is highly restricted. Former employees of said facilities have surfaced over the years to talk of massive underground installations in places like Area 51, Northrop Facility in Antelope Valley, Ca. (rumored to have 42 levels), and the Lockheed installation near Edwards, Ca.

Now according to many experts, the tectonic plates are going to shift world wide, perhaps trapping some of these underground cities underwater?

Maybe these future humans/aliens came back to warn us about what will happen to those who live underground for a long time? The difference between the greys/tall greys (lack of sun on the skin) and the nordics (those who survive above ground).

To sum up, in my opinion.

I think this future NWO, it it gets fully established, is doomed to fail as the population will not be here to continue it. With all the theories of mass depopulation, great disasters, CME's, possible nuclear attackes etc etc etc. All too much doom and gloom.

I would prefer to put ALL our energy into positive thinking, good thoughts, loving, kindness, spiritual awakening, meditation and generally work together as a team, yes i know that's what Avalon and Camelot is all about, but lets make 2009 a better effort than 2008. We must all set targets to talk to a number of people every week. Tell them whats going on, expect ridicule, remember "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi
It sounds naive but we have to start now. Lets start a movement Tomorrow 1st January 2009. Copy Zeitgeist and Addendum and pass it on to your friends. Lets become informed and ask questions, we know we do. Ask all the others why they don't ask why things are the way they are.

Report back on this forum, tell the rest of us who you spoke to today and what they said. We can encourage each other now.

I spoke to a work colleague and asked a few questions. He was aware but not awake. My next question was, do something about it. His question was, what can I do.

Sorry to rant on but i am very passionate about this, and i do think people power can do anything, If you remember the story, one man built the ARK.

Come on. Get off your back side and make this your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.

happy new year to all

Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nwo/2012 ???

INFAMY! INFAMY! THEY'VE ALL GOT IT IN FOR ME!

Do not fear - Avalon's here
Happy New Year

Last edited by Avid; 12-31-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I once asked a similar question but in a short post ( I do not like writing and reading posts that are too long) and nobody gave the answer to it. So do not expect many.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

My son is trying to persuade me to buy him a new computer and his main reason for wanting it is so he can make lots of copies of Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum.
Looks like I'm going to have to buy it!
love to all
Thanks for the laugh Avid
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:40 PM   #5
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

A very positive new year to all, we are what we think, what we give out we get back. Let's all give out positivity, love, light and peace - it's the only way forward into the new world we are all striving for.

Peace and blessings; may the angels watch over the whole of humanity and our beautiful world

Mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Sorry to rant on but i am very passionate about this, and i do think people power can do anything, If you remember the story, one man built the ARK.
Your heart has answers. Noah listened for rain, to God... Perhaps save an iota of your ALL energy for justice, which is also part of that story. For instance, tell your MP who is also part of the warp & woof of Time

There is still reckoning in law before the transition Nwo>Owo.greatage will be seen - many political leaders are looking for it, an inner 'excuse' to do the right thing; you might be that thing - or part of that thing. We here are diplomats now, who speak mano-a-mano, heart-to-heart, the new language of earth peoples. For example, research your country's complicity in war crimes; see. Ask if law stands to the task of human rights; question. Examine world religions and cultural differences: human spirit. Read a book: pilgrim's progress. Be open to your inner guidance: play. It is all needed. The PTB thing just scares people away. (Note: WE are the PTB!!!!!!) We are brothers and sisters in arms who share beauty, music, sadness, thoughts, ideas, tragedies, inspiration, love.

Further, the 'unenlightened' may know more than you think, so it's best not judge harshly or lecture, and instead kneel to freedom. Simple people have always given me chicken soup when I'm sick, not slunk away with rationales and more 'important' matters. So the same for hospitality (though you Sir seem VERY hospitable!!!!). Serve, wherever Freedom is threatened, with simplicity. It can be a kind word, openly disagreeing with an unfair comment, taking exception, fighting a good fight, being prepared to lose with grace and trying again... I foresee that our current infrastructure will integrate with our beautiful thoughts here - and evolve and evolve to infinity. Hard cleaning, love, elbow grease, e.g. find a cause that grabs you and nurture it in 2009. It is justice time, a misty time of guns & roses; all people already fight for one or the other.

Our ways are simple.

PS Your reporting plan on the forum seems a bit, er, bureaucracy-heavy (jeez- report back this, message that, count me out!), but I LOVE your spirit seeking solutions! henners - I have enjoyed your road stories in 2008. You ARE my pulse there

PEACE
Old 12-31-2008, 10:44 PM   #7
henners

Thanks NO Caste, i appreciate your comments. I am still finding my feet here. I have never posted on a site before so i'm not sure which way is right, You know what i mean?
Thanks again.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Nwo/2012 ???

Great post Henners
I know this might be the wrong energy but I hope the underground cities do flood
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:21 AM   #9
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

if you try and educate the ignorant is this not impinging on their free will??

from what i know thus far only certain souls chose this incarnation to be a part of the shift...many others will choose to re-encarnate on another planet given to them to go through their susequent 3d cycles until it is time for them to prepare for their own shift..

some do not want what we want...and i think that should be ok for all.

no one really dies anyway...just transforms...some of us have already lived many lifetimes and this is why we are here on the brink of this awareness...you can't take away their lessons that they need to get these things on their own..in their own time.

just a thought.

i don't think its wrong that you want to spread info...i just think maybe your energy could be used differently. as in give the info to those who seek it and want it rather than those that want to stay asleep..

anyway..

i think your sentiments are lovely

be well and be light
om shanti
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:24 AM   #10
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

what i am trying to say here..is we are not "lucky"

we paved this road with hard work...eons of lifetimes of it..

and here we are..on the brink...on the very tip of realization!

do not take away the beauty of that from any soul!

they need to get to this place with their OWN work and toil...

if there is another way..please let me know..

i am one who would want EVERYONE there with me..

yet...in my current trajectory...i have not seen this as a possible outcome..

please elaborate or give me more info to prove this theory wrong..

i am not attached to it.

just seems to be the way it is.

love and light to all.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #11
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:59 AM   #12
henners

Thanks for your reply Lunaris. I hear ya. My issue is not as you said

"just a thought.

i don't think its wrong that you want to spread info...i just think maybe your energy could be used differently. as in give the info to those who seek it and want it rather than those that want to stay asleep.."

This is true, but i have discovered that sometimes, those are asleep, can be woken up and reeducated as long as you give them an intelligent argument and information. I just spoke to a workmate who said that he has heard of these before but did not believe in it. We spent 30 minutes discussing one subject then he looked surprised. That was the moment "HE WOKE UP". It was great to see. Now he wants me to give him more info so he can show it to his wife and 'convince her'.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:36 AM   #13
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

then you were the 'catalyst' to this being and it was meant to be!

go forth and do more!

he was ready....you might just be on the wavelength of those "that are ready"..

so BE it and let it ROLL!

more are ALWAYS welcome..

just tread CAREFULLY...

you are in a precarious position..

LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU MY FRIEND!

thank you..

for you work.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:41 AM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know. I just think I hit a wall. I have been shooting links to friends and trying to talk to people about some of this stuff for years. nobody wants to hear it. Im starting not to blame them. if its not the agenda of the NWO, its going to be cosmic center. so either way the deck is stacked. Im starting to realize why so many here are just focused on ascension and trying to find a center in spirit. I thinking the message we should be spreading now is one of spirit. meditation and higher self. I see a new religion forming. like we need another one. but it is time for such things. as the truth is coming out. I guess its a personal journey.

my 2 cents.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #15
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

dagon: 'its a personal jouney"

yup!

you got THAT right!

now..how do we blend the inner with the outer?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm??

what shall we do in these times??
Old 01-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #16
henners

"I don't know. I just think I hit a wall. I have been shooting links to friends and trying to talk to people about some of this stuff for years. nobody wants to hear it. Im starting not to blame them. if its not the agenda of the NWO, its going to be cosmic center. so either way the deck is stacked. Im starting to realize why so many here are just focused on ascension and trying to find a center in spirit. I thinking the message we should be spreading now is one of spirit. meditation and higher self. I see a new religion forming. like we need another one. but it is time for such things. as the truth is coming out. I guess its a personal journey."

Hey dagon, i think its a matter of learning how to "break the ice" so to speak. I usually start a conversation about one of the main points , say conspiracies. Then i ask a couple of questions on different subject matters. Your argument must be intelligent with real info, not your personal opinion. (in my opinion) I found that if your friends (and others) have a reasonable level of intelligence, they should be able to accept an argument. The issue here is to present the evidence with say, a DVD, say Zeitgeist, maybe watch together with them and tell them to shau up till the end and then discuss it intelligently like adults.

If your strike rate is only 1 in 10, then its one more than was awake before. Maybe then that person does the same. Hopefully it will become a chain reaction.

I just posted a thread on Bob Dean about his latest interview and some of the info in it will make even the most awake person have some doubts. You have to keep an open mind, this is what i tell my friends.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #17
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

yes henners..i agree but they may see it "intellectually" yet not "spiritually" in the "wholeness we do...

THEN WHAT??

how do you fill those holes???
Old 01-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #18
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I don't know. I just think I hit a wall. I have been shooting links to friends and trying to talk to people about some of this stuff for years. nobody wants to hear it. Im starting not to blame them. if its not the agenda of the NWO, its going to be cosmic center. so either way the deck is stacked. Im starting to realize why so many here are just focused on ascension and trying to find a center in spirit. I thinking the message we should be spreading now is one of spirit. meditation and higher self. I see a new religion forming. like we need another one. but it is time for such things. as the truth is coming out. I guess its a personal journey.

my 2 cents.
Noooooo! Not another religion, we've had enough of those dagon. Lets just wake up and let our spiritual Self express. No need to hit the wall either Dagon, just climb it, the view will be better from the top. When that spiritual part of you gets to shine, your mates will all start asking you what your secret is. Then you'll have your opportunity to tell them whats going on.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #19
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Henners,

Controlling the world population has been a concern for the US for more than forty years, since Henry Kissinger was comissioned to carry out a study which was published in 1974.

http://wlym.com/text/NSSM200.htm

In this study it was concluded that few countries were worried about population growth and that these countries were to be deemed as a problem.

NGOs which supported population control methods were rewarded with generous funds to carry out their work.

At that time, the world population was around 4 billion. Nowadays the population is nearing 7 billion!

http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

So the problem set is how to control the population non agressively.
It really is a difficult one to solve. Back in the sixties, the Report from Iron Mountain was supposedly concluded but not made public until the late eighties under controversial circumstances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rep..._Iron_Mountain

In this report it stated that the most beneficial aspect of war as well as keeping governments in power, is in controlling the world population.

The underground bases are built for all sorts of military and scientific uses, much of which is classified (hence underground), but I don't think these will be used to house a 'chosen handful' of people, as you pointed out, who would do the re-building?

I think there will be major changes in th world, I also think that there will be a monitoring global political body (New World Order, if you like) and as in any national disaster many will die and become homeless, just like they did in New Orleans, or in Indonesia, or Japan, or China. Why did these people die? Because they lacked or didn't look for relevant information. Everybody knew that Katrina was bearing down on the US, but nobody did anything.

So to keep the world in expansion, you have to go one step backwards first and reduce the population to get the world into a controlled 'expansion', where all of a sudden the people left would have the energy and food they needed and the comfortable lives and values that the US had come accustomed to during the fifties and sixties can resume.

The question really is quite controversial and interesting, but needs to be tackled head on to find solutions, peaceful or otherwise.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Hello all, pardon my ignorance. I may have missed something along the way, or perhaps someone has done a thread on the subject, but i don't understand the following. I'll spell it out and hopefully we can start a discussion or i can be corrected.

According to the PTB, in the very near future, we are going to have the "New World Order". Their plan is to dictate to us what we do, eat, hear, watch etc. Right? Now, also in their plan is to cull the population by approxiamtely 90%, Right?...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #20
henners

THanks for the reply Steve A. Great point. My point to all of this is that some of the stories spread through out the net, clash with each other. Obviously disinformation to confuse us but following the thread that Sol Invictus started about August/ September 2009, it will be interesting if this is a test for 2012 or what ever the date will be.

Sols thread- http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8287
Old 01-03-2009, 09:38 AM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I just watched Dr. Lorraine Day on CMN
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lday3.htm
a link that someone (thank you) posted in another thread.

Dr. Day gives a nice calm rational explanation of the NWO and what is coming down the pike, with the spiritual twist to rest in God (Spirit) in the trying times ahead. I think one of the most important warnings is to stay away from the vaccines. They are neither safe NOR effective, but are in fact planned to be one of the vectors for severe sickness and disease.

I don't go out and pound the drum a lot, but I was able to run out to the hospital when a little one was born and warn the parents about the vaccines. They were quite open to alternatives anyway, but had already been tricked into giving this tiny newborn, just a few hours old, the Hepatitis B vaccine. She never got anymore vaccines after that, and today several years later she seems more healthy and happy than most children her age. Her older cousin is lost in the depths of autism, and in that case I am gathering the parents just want me to back off offering information on therapies. So I will. But I agree with Dr. Day, the mercury and other factors in the vaccines play a large role in causing brain damage and autism.

Dr. Day coaches us to learn the ways of eating, living, and handling stress that make our bodies strong and resistant to diseases. The viruses and bacteria are really our friends. They are the clean up crew, like the vultures, flies and maggots cleaning up the roadkill. She encourages us to learn to be responsible for our own health and to stay away from the leading cause of death in the USA - doctors.

I was thinking tonight that this would be a good video to share with more people - it doesn't hit too hard, but gets right to the core of how to avoid many of the things "they" are planning - to take us out one by one and thousands by thousands.

Love is who we are,
Karen

Last edited by Karen; 01-03-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:44 AM   #22
henners

Hi Karen, you must have reading my thoughts. When we had our kids, we were told that we had to vaccinate our kids because it was we all must do to stop these rare diseases. But as you said, my daughter has "Aspergers Syndrome" which is a mild case of Autism. I did some research about this subject and there is proof that these vaccines "do" have a higher incidence of Autism . I explained this to my wife, but guess what, She won't believe it because it's not published in the general media. I have a big job on my hands convincing her. DOH
Old 01-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Hi Karen, you must have reading my thoughts. When we had our kids, we were told that we had to vaccinate our kids because it was we all must do to stop these rare diseases. But as you said, my daughter has "Aspergers Syndrome" which is a mild case of Autism. I did some research about this subject and there is proof that these vaccines "do" have a higher incidence of Autism . I explained this to my wife, but guess what, She won't believe it because it's not published in the general media. I have a big job on my hands convincing her. DOH
Well, well, Henners, if you are interested in finding information about the horrific effects of vaccines - to get through to your wife - you have just touched base with the right person. I'd start with with that Dr. Day video. Have a pen and paper handy to take notes on other resources to follow up on. I'm a Medical Technologist and I bailed out of the allopathic medical system - working for them feels like selling my soul to the devil.

Here is my last of 26 articles I wrote for "Children of the New Earth Magazine Online".
http://tinyurl.com/5tlapt
It has a directory to all the previous articles.
#1 is about autism and vaccines
#18 is about stealth viruses and how viral vaccines inject us with DNA from chicks and monkeys and whatever animal tissue the virus is cultivated on.
#20 and 21 is about Vincent Gammill who has a high rate of success in helping those with end stage cancer.
#17 is about autism treatments
#22 about how your immune system works
#23 Curing the incurable diseases
and lots more, including most of what Dr. Day talked about.

One thing I disagree with her about is "everyone should be vegan." Yes, most of us could use more fresh fruits and vegetables, and some with a lot less animal protein, but some of us do much better with more animal protein and *fat* in our diet. It just depends on your genetics. I support biodynamic and conscious farming. 1,000 acres of celery monocrop is just as damaging as a herd of cattle. http://westonaprice.org/

The (Vegan Ecological) Wasteland
By Mark Purdey
http://westonaprice.org/farming/wasteland.html

Last edited by Karen; 01-03-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #24
henners

Thanks Karen , you are an angel. This makes my work alot easier. I will start to watch that story you metioned right now.