Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #26
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye.

I vaguely recall seeing wildlife films of dolphins and/or orcas forming a circle around a shoal of fish.

I also remember one of the initiation rites from ancient Egypt, but not the source, so it may be historical or fictional. No matter, as fiction can contain truths.
There are three tanks of water. The middle one contains hungry crocodiles. The candidate's task is to dive into the first tank, avoid the tunnel that leads to the crocs and find the tunnel that leads directly to the third tank. From the first tank the entrance to one tunnel is much closer to the bottom than the other.

In other words, the fishermen's nets are very cleverly constructed, and I think the fish have to go very very deep to avoid them.
Only time will tell if I have the courage to go deep enough.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:04 PM   #27
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

looks like Revallie was called
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Barry M. King aka 'The Watcher' & 'Big Bad wolf' at http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=20

I've made a copy of this thread. It is quite insightful.

Last edited by Carol; 12-20-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #29
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Barry M. King aka 'The Watcher' & 'Big Bad wolf' at http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=20
Probably just the narcotics talking....needs a dosage adjustment. Not quite to LD50 yet.

Last edited by Carol; 12-20-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #30
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

I've made a copy of this thread. It is quite insightful.

Carol,
How you managed to maintain your MOD status is beyond me. Must be because you have time to do so.

You have pasted this link over several threads now. Your concern for Sol is apparent, but your (and SteveA) Barry King bashing is not appropriate behaviour. You should say your peace and move on - as I will here - and not go out of your way to run what many see as a whistleblower into the ground.

I notice you haven't commented on Sols dramatic return to the forum??

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #31
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Every mod is also a member and entitled to their own opinions and thoughts. I've not posted one negative thing about Mr. King, nor expressed my own personal opinion.

However, after receiving several complaints from different members regarding Mr. King's behavior on this forum I did ask my own very trustworthy inside contact sources to research Mr. King. Their feedback was unanimously very negative. Subsequently, I've not posted the content of what they shared. However, Dr. Greer's close personal friend said he would not be happy about how Mr. King uses Dr. Greer's name to lend credibility to Mr. King's posts.

Some of the info posted by Mr. King has been validated by another very credible inside source but Mr. King was not... meaning, the contact stated that Mr. King's info could easily be obtained from other available informational sources.

Other members complaints identify Mr. Kings style of communication as personally attacking and abusive. The links in just 3 threads were left for those on the forum to read for themselves what Mr. King has posted in the recent past elsewhere and to validated the member's experience with reference to an apparent ongoing pattern of communication style used by Mr. King there and recently here. That style of communication has a negative impact and is discouraged here.

In addition, everything, including all PM complaint communications with respect to Mr. King and subsequent PMs were shared with the forum administrators and owners from the onset prior to Mr. King making a complaint to the forum owners. They have had privy to other confidential information from the onset as it should be.

As to Sol's return, when he initially PMed me it was his intention to leave the forum and not return. As this is his business it isn't up to me to comment on it further one way or the other. The orginal explanation was left only as a point of reference for those seeking to understand what happened.

Last edited by Carol; 12-22-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #32
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Carol,
How you managed to maintain your MOD status is beyond me. Must be because you have time to do so.

You have pasted this link over several threads now. Your concern for Sol is apparent, but your (and SteveA) Barry King bashing is not appropriate behaviour. You should say your peace and move on - as I will here - and not go out of your way to run what many see as a whistleblower into the ground.

I notice you haven't commented on Sols dramatic return to the forum??

Peace
Respect
Iain
Old 12-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #33
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi iainl140285,

Just to butt in a little between you and Carol.

We moderators are extremely cautious about what we post in the forums. We have to be.

There is an awful lot of information that we know about Mr. King which, to be quite honest with you, would be really embarrassing for him if we posted it. However we don't.

Mr. King is allowed to post freely on the forum, he is allowed to post his stories also and any one is free to beleive them or not. He is not allowed to threaten people.

I have not been Barry Bashing, I have merely pointed out that his signature has a link to a sales page on Amazon, and offered some information about his past. That's not bashing.
I also asked about his involvement with Greer in the other thread because I already knew the answer and he knows that.

I have never been aggressive, on the contrary, I have been extremely polite.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Carol,

Peace
Respect
Iain
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #34
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry but I just have to step in here and try to lighten things up since it's almost the holidays! Shouldn't we stop throwing ink at each other! HaHa, LOL!

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:03 PM   #35
Baggywrinkle

Old 12-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #36
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Actually nobody has to really attack anybody, its not like someone is trying to drop kick you outside the pub. Personally I tend to view all posts as neutraly as possible and take on the heartfelt energies ane emotions behind them..Anger is as worthy an energy as love if you understand what is behind it.
We should all bear in mind that even the 'insiders' are can porbably hope to see ten percent of the picture, so nobody on these forums will ne entirely correct about anything inc me. IMO people should post what they feel.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote