Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 02:39 AM   #51
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 165
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
I see you focus on what you don't like, which is the messenger instead of the message..
Anything you DID find positive?
about what? zeitgeist addendum is amazing. i just don't like carl sagan or his smug voice.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:13 AM   #52
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: **must see**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
And again I merged 1 more thread...

Thanks guys!

Jenny
just want to say you are really on the ball when it comes to moderating & merging. you are doing a great job.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:21 AM   #53
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
Carl was one fo the most inspiring people to walk the planet. Do some reserch. Read Contact, Pale blue dot or Cosmos.

Sagan did think it plausible that governments were misleading their citizens about UFOs, and that "some UFO reports and analyses, and perhaps voluminous files, have been made inaccessible to the public which pays the bills ... It's time for the files to be declassified and made generally available."

Dont be so negative. If a beliver like myself can admire Sagan, even given his skepitcal views on ufology, then I dont see why he should be labled a liar. He is only stating his opinion. big difference.

love & light.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 10-05-2008 at 09:24 AM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:11 AM   #54
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: **must see**

we must all be doing something right if these guys can get this information out and not be killed.
who are all the people associated with this doco?
who is funding this doco?
now we have all seen this documentary. we need to look at all people involved and quickly. we need to see the credibility of those involved to help us know that what is in this to be true. the proof in this doco is immense i know. there is probably not much time left to figure it all out, (if most other threads are to go by). if you wanted total love, truth, and pure light to break through, we need to discuss these and every issue. remember this whole project was created for the ground crew.
The ground crew is supposed to help people wake up by teaching or calming those that have not woken. Those asleep are not going to think love and being calm will save us.
Therefore it needs to be broken slowly to them. and our investigations into this documentary might just be our only way to communicate. so bound together ground crew.
benny

Last edited by bennycog; 10-05-2008 at 10:13 AM.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:15 PM   #55
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: **must see**

one of the people involved in the documentary is.

Jaque Fresco. he has a website called simpleology.com.
in this website he is teaching people how to draw, and tells them to use this teaching to make money.

i think this needs to be explained as he is asking everyone to get away from the monetary system.

Roxanne Meadows (another person involved in the documentary) backs him up on this website.

I understand that we have to make money in this society, at the moment, until we are self sufficient. i think we just need to hear from these people as to why they participate in helping others participate in globalism.
benny

Last edited by bennycog; 10-05-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: spelling
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #56
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: **must see**

http://www.prahlad.org/gallery/krishnamurti.htm

the guy talking in black and white.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Carlin

comedian quoted.

Last edited by bennycog; 10-05-2008 at 12:43 PM.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #57
zuni
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: **must see**

Thanks...i watched it yesterday.....wow it gave me hope for our future again !!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #58
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: **must see**

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

lists all involved.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #59
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: **must see**

bump...
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #60
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 165
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Carl was one fo the most inspiring people to walk the planet. Do some reserch. Read Contact, Pale blue dot or Cosmos.

Sagan did think it plausible that governments were misleading their citizens about UFOs, and that "some UFO reports and analyses, and perhaps voluminous files, have been made inaccessible to the public which pays the bills ... It's time for the files to be declassified and made generally available."

Dont be so negative. If a beliver like myself can admire Sagan, even given his skepitcal views on ufology, then I dont see why he should be labled a liar. He is only stating his opinion. big difference.

love & light.
if you take anything burisch or wilcock has to say seriously about looking glass, then sagan was clearly informed about it all.

and i've got a carl sagan book on my shelf right now. demon haunted world. its all about how each and every one of us on this forum is delusional and hallucinating.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #61
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 243
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I actually love Sagans voice. i find it rather trance like.
Trance is one tool utilized to impregnate mind memes, mind-fu*ks and all forms of mental parasites. Once we enter trance, we are susceptible to suggestions, as many religious ceremonies and rituals have adopted ~

~ love and namaste, my sisters and brothers ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:24 PM   #62
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 243
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
iits all about how each and every one of us on this forum is delusional and hallucinating.
I accept that my experience may be perceived as that of an inmate in an asylum, however, I have been spitting out my meds after the orderly leaves the room, soon, as all the residual toxins clear, I'll be outside the hallucinatory realm ... and, the War in Heaven will be more clear ... white hats, black hats or free-soul > I Choose Free Soul (Magi, creative in imagination) ...

~ love and namaste my sisters and brothers ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #63
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
Default Zeitgeist addendum!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95921912&hl=en
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #64
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 139
Default Re: Zeitgeist: Addendum - must see

My dear seva,

Nice that you put this here...
I think biggest gift in this is the simple explanation of the monetary system..

Explanation of imperium building section was ok..

" Weapons of mass creavity " ok... list here...

1. expose the bank cartel
2. boycott the news
3. boycott the military
4. boycott the energy companys if possible...
5. reject the political system
6. create critical mass..

I didnt like so much tecnology religion kind of preaching...
I think there is other solutions for that...who want..

Otherwise better than first zeitgeist..

kundaflower..
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #65
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 91
Default Zeitgeist Addednum (the sequel) released!! Must watch!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

Or at www.zeitgeistmovie.com


A must watch. This film is meant to tell us the answers to the problems the first film revealed. I'm about it watch it now.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #66
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 289
Default Re: Zeitgeist addendum!

This should perhaps be made a sticky?
One of the best (if not the best) truth vids I've seen thus far.
At this present time of economic crisis, showing this to others would be a real hard hitting eye opener.
I'm going to be emailing this link to as many people as possible (using bcc of course).
My own personal opinion is that we are on the brink of a change in conciousness...from power to ethics. It merely takes a critical mass.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #67
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Zeitgeist addendum!

just want to post a consideration of this film.

A patriot friend of mine said that the promoter of the film festival in LA recently that featured this film is connected to the UN.

He found that info by following the links from this website www.zeitgeistmovie.com. His take is that they may be "highjacking" this film for their luciferian agendas, as in using it in "reverse psychology."

The only way I could imagine that would serve them is in their plan to emerge as the "white knight" to save humanity after they "punish" or expose the bad guy front men, ie, banks, politicians, when they are done with them.

Just something important to consider.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #68
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
Trance is one tool utilized to impregnate mind memes, mind-fu*ks and all forms of mental parasites. Once we enter trance, we are susceptible to suggestions, as many religious ceremonies and rituals have adopted ~

~ love and namaste, my sisters and brothers ~
I didnt say sagan put me in a trance! Jesus, thats a jump! Are you suggesing that I was in an actual trance? get a grip amigo! :LOL: I just like the meter of his voice.
You cant say anything on here without it being interpreted to the nth degree!
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #69
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
if you take anything burisch or wilcock has to say seriously about looking glass, then sagan was clearly informed about it all.
.
Right, once again, thats a massive leap & I cant see your logic at all. How did you reach the conclusion that Sagen was "clearly informed about it all".

What has that got to do with wilcock or burisch? (The least 2 convincing of the camelot witnessess IMO) Please explain. Otherwise your comments just seem totally unrelated.

I also have demon haunted world. Its a great book! You seem to have missed its point.


Anyway, this is all going horribly off topic.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #70
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 165
Default Re: Zeitgeist addendum!

rather than moving all the zeitgeist threads into one that doesn't even say zeitgeist in the thread title, why not at least change that thread title to say zeitgeist so we don't get a new thread every hour that gets moved
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #71
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 165
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Right, once again, thats a massive leap & I cant see your logic at all. How did you reach the conclusion that Sagen was "clearly informed about it all".

What has that got to do with wilcock or burisch? (The least 2 convincing of the camelot witnessess IMO) Please explain. Otherwise your comments just seem totally unrelated.

I also have demon haunted world. Its a great book! You seem to have missed its point.


Anyway, this is all going horribly off topic.
all the looking glass stuff seems to be 'hidden in plain sight' in contact.

even if sagan was not informed, he's still delusional and CONVINCED that there's never been any ET contact and there's never been a demonic possession and there's never been telepathy, etc etc.

i just don't think anybody can be that smart and that deluded.

i don't like him.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #72
elirien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Posts: 100
Default Re: **must see**

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
http://www.prahlad.org/gallery/krishnamurti.htm

the guy talking in black and white.
about krishnamurti:

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...shnamurti-case

notice that this is a theosophic society page, whom were behind aryanism and their 'mistress' helena petrovna blavatsky's book "the secret doctrine" was one of adolf hitler's most favored ones.

addition: the writer of that paper: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor

Quote:
(..)Into the 1960s, he continued to write many books on topics, such as Hermetic Astrology, Flying Saucers,[21] and the Kabbalah. However, he also wrote sociopolitical works such as the Platform of POSCLA, a Latin-American Christian Socialist Party, which attacks the doctrines of Marxism-Leninism and any other aspect of "Materialistic Atheism". Members should be well versed in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion [24] and have a profound knowledge of Buddhist egolessness [25] and Yoga Ahimsa[26] to eliminate the Secret Enemy (the cause of war) from the macrocosmic social milieu: the personal life.(..)

Last edited by elirien; 10-05-2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: addendum :)
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #73
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
all the looking glass stuff seems to be 'hidden in plain sight' in contact.

even if sagan was not informed, he's still delusional and CONVINCED that there's never been any ET contact and there's never been a demonic possession and there's never been telepathy, etc etc.

i just don't think anybody can be that smart and that deluded.

i don't like him.
You are still making a leap. Hidden in plane sight? Come on man!
You are adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.
Carl spent years speaking with physicist Kip Thorne about how long distance space travel would be possible for research for his book Contact. They came up with the Einstein-Rossen Bridge mechanism that is used in contact. It has NOTHING to do with stargates, Burish & so on. Because you don't like him, you are twisting facts to fit your agenda of him being a liar.
Carl has said some incredibly profound things. If a contactee like myself can admire the man, even given his sceptical views on ufology, then I think you should be able to go back and give him another chance.
Just because he has a different truth to your truth or my truth it does not make him a liar. That he is a liar is YOUR assumption and betrays your biasness.

Also, I see you totally ignored the quote from Sagen I posted where he says its likely the governments of the world may be holding back UFO files.

RIP Carl. You are much missed.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #74
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 165
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

i hold sagan responsible for this bizarre wave of science zealots who have no regard for common sense. they are so certain that "strange things do not happen" that they dismiss any and all evidence immediately and without scrutiny. sagan assures them that they are completely safe and sound in their assumptions.

don't make me start quoting this book


my suspicion is that he was informed. just like you said. he said it is likely that the government was hiding stuff. he probably knew a lot more than that. doesn't change the fact that he influenced the collective psyche in profoundly negative ways.

you might miss him, but he would still say this entire forum is collective insanity and that we're all deluded and hallucinating.

Last edited by Chris Parson; 10-05-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #75
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

"he influenced the collective psyche in profoundly negative ways."

How can you say that..?! Sagan was an inspiration to millions. I have no idea why you posted that photo either. Baffled.

If you want to talk about those that are so certain that "strange things do not happen" that they dismiss any and all evidence immediately and without scrutiny, the look no further than Michael Shermer.

Anyway, its clear you are unwilling to even consider changing your mind.

Lets just agree to disagree & leave it at that.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
new zeitgeist addendum

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon