Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:53 PM   #26
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: interesting facts about blood Rh factor.

In his book "Blue blood true blood" Stewart Swerdlow who was a Montauk surviver and an ex mind controle experiment kid.... claims that we are a mix of 22 different alian genetics and that the reptilian is the Rh neg... it was called blue blood as it had more copper dioxide in it and the copper turned it greeny /blue when exposed to the air... it also is to do how the blood cells or the plaitlets have a different covering any how according to Stewart us Rh neggies have high reptilian mix.... Don't worry...it's not all bad.. we have much other mixes and the reptillian bit can be positive in our link to the reptillian hive mind... we can blast it with positive love eminitions .... sending out compassion... if we tune in...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #27
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: interesting facts about blood Rh factor.

Interesting says another O- , never thought about this. I love chicken because I'm a crocodile. Still I consider myself more of the elven type.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote