Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Locking Down NET!!

Hi I hope others are aware NWO is getting all of the net into LOCK DOWN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foXN27viSOM&NR=1

Speak and Decide QUICKLY...
GFWeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Locking Down NET!!

hey there! Yes, this appears to be true...I have been aware for some time of the filteration on the net and especially I have had many probs recently, with many of my saved youtube videos being blocked from passing onto facebook!

Internet 2 IS happening, and it will likely be sold to the public as another 'politically correct' move to filter out the peadophiles and other unsavory sites. (obviously i have no prob with that particular desicion per se...) but in effect they will have control of filtering/banning anything they see fit...and this I find very insideous!

The world wide web DOES need improvements in many areas...however i am VERY CONCERNED that this is going to be the end of our opportunity for FREE SPEECH!!

tHIS IS YET ANOTHER REASON WHY ITS CRUCIAL THAT WE JOIN FORCES FAST..GET TRUSTED NETWORKS IN PLACE /GROUPS ESTABLISHED / ACTION PLANS!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Tell me... Dont know how its going in Bath but getting people to act is another thing!

I bought a new lappie and I tried like hell to get Vista off it and it will not be moved. Obviously its rigged not to. P2P wont work either! Plus the real Technologies and what we are allowed to have are Galxies apart..
Old 09-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Yep, it is a huge dilema about how to get sooooo many people aware of HOW MANY PERSONAL LIBERTIES AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HAVE ERODED!! Personally, all I am taking responsibility for in this instant, is trying through social network sites to inform 1,000's of people.... I WANT PEOPLE TO GET ASSERTIVELY AND TEMPORARILY 'ANGRY...just enough to motivate people to make a BIG NOISE about this and many other issues..... we have become a world of passive followers....and action is what gets things changed.

I am a total believer in the power of intention and 'love' ...so this can still be incorporated into any ACTION that happens... the public just need to get some 'passion' and assertiveness behind them...

so come on folks! lets spread the word and get BUSY!!

NAMASTE
fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Locking Down NET!!

First reaction might have been "Aliluya" (but found out all Religion is Bull as well!) We are the ones we have been waiting for and waking up to ascension is our job.

http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blo...ing-library/1/

Hope you seen this or if not you should xx
Old 09-10-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

This is 1 main reason why we have to start meeting to gether as a group so when this happans we can still be in contact with eachover.
For every plan that goes wrong for the illuminati they have 10 more to put in place. We must do the same
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone should be aware of this.
I bet if they got really desperate they would just shut it all down.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Death of Free Internet is Imminent

'From my browsing (on the currently free Internet) I have discovered that the 'demise' of the free Internet is slated for 2010 in Canada, and two years later around the world. Canada is seen a good choice to implement such shameful and sinister changes, since Canadians are viewed as being laissez fair, politically uninformed and an easy target. The corporate marauders will iron out the wrinkles in Canada and then spring the new, castrated version of the Internet on the rest of the world, probably with little fanfare, except for some dire warnings about the "evil" of the Internet (free) and the CEO's spouting about 'safety and security'. These buzzwords usually work pretty well.'

The above article was by David icke; i went to the 'see more' link below it and it had been removed!!!!There you go IRONY in action!

Yeah it's wilde here are some ongoing examples of the misuse of the net by the powers that be:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ng-people.html

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Google...ests_0826.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...very-move.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...rivacy.privacy

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4518226.ece

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...PSKHSCJUNN2JVN
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #9
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Locking Down NET!!

BANG ON.

Thank you. this is Reality Folks not some THEORY. WAKE UP. MOST of you are just addressing the possibilities of this to be true. We have been doing thhe "home work" for a long time. Get SMART real fast.

WAKE UP!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #10
Whitewolf

The problem is that most people WON'T wake up until the deed has already been done. Then all they will do is complain about it without putting any action into place. The people are almost completely dumbed down which has all been by design. Luckily there are those of us who ARE aware, but what can we possibly do once we are no longer able to communicate with eachother?
Old 09-11-2008, 01:41 AM   #11
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
Yep, it is a huge dilema about how to get sooooo many people aware of HOW MANY PERSONAL LIBERTIES AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HAVE ERODED!! Personally, all I am taking responsibility for in this instant, is trying through social network sites to inform 1,000's of people.... I WANT PEOPLE TO GET ASSERTIVELY AND TEMPORARILY 'ANGRY...just enough to motivate people to make a BIG NOISE about this and many other issues..... we have become a world of passive followers....and action is what gets things changed.

I am a total believer in the power of intention and 'love' ...so this can still be incorporated into any ACTION that happens... the public just need to get some 'passion' and assertiveness behind them...

so come on folks! lets spread the word and get BUSY!!

NAMASTE
fire
I like your attitude! Its kinda gotten to a stage now where we all need a kick up the ****, to get us doing what we should have grown up and done long ago!

I'm already working on getting information together that ive found usefull, this forum is the perfect place to post them.
I dont mind donating to project camelot neither, i feel it has great potential for some form of organisation of people.. a base to speak of. Ive said before that people should be learning to get in touch with their spiritual selves and learn to communicate thelepathicaly. That way we know the vibrations of the person we want to promote as president.

If people unite as a group and spend their money on the right things a lot could be changed.

Organisation is definitly key though.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote