Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #1
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Any news on Boriska?

Any news on Boriska? Can you get him on here?
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Any news on Boriska?

I have been definitely longing to hear more on him too and other Indigo children.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Yes good question!

Im very interested to know how Boriska is....any update would be great..as would any other info on indigo children, crystal, rainbow etc...as well as the chinese super psychics....amazing, i repeat amazing stuff!

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:23 AM   #4
Proserpinian
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately you're probably not going to hear much from too many indigos on a mass level. I can relate to what boriska is going through right now with school cause I went through a similar experience. That's how things are on this little blue pearl right now. Kids go to school, and if they're different in any way they get "alienated". I'm sure that a lot of indigos have a similar experience when it comes to that stuff, so they bury it. Fortunately for me, and probably for a lot of others, it's starting to come back. Come to think of it, I'm sure if you put out a call you'd probably find a good amount of indigos on this forum, since we're comfortable in an environment like this. I mean hey, you got this one to come out of the woodworks...
Proserpinian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:59 AM   #5
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Good Post Proserpinian, Sounds like you have walked the walk, I feel your early pain, the earlier the Indigo, the more the suffering.
Forget and forgive what was done, just concentrate on redeveloping your talents.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:40 AM   #6
Proserpinian
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the kind words Mizar, I can assure you that the past is definitely behind me and there are no hard feelings since it probably had to happen for me to be where I am today. And don't you worry, the changes are rapid and rigorous, but it's one hell of a ride
Proserpinian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys...good words Proserpinion, to think that we are all on this forum bcos of what we have been thru that has enabled us to gather on here is warming to think about. There are no coincidences.
Thank you for coming on and saying hi...i currently work with children with special needs and there is question that some of these children are so gifted in ways that can only be seen and not explained fully and i deem these children to be indigos. So full of love and awareness in the face of adversity is such an inspiring thing to be part of... I myself am an empath and use to find dealing with certain things extremely hard emotionally, and still do, but simply being around and communicating with these special beings does something that resonates in the heart on me. It is hard to explain at times but i am sure u have had ur experiences and hopefully know what im trying to get across...

peace and love

bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-09-2008 at 08:22 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:21 AM   #8
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Action is no less necessary than thought to the instinctive tendencies of the human frame - Gandhi

peace

bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-09-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #9
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohiaaditya View Post
Any news on Boriska? Can you get him on here?
Hi there,
Boriska is doing very well, really growing up!! He will be starting school in Moscow around now and getting settled in a new place. We will check whether he has access to the internet at home yet... It's been extremely difficult for them to have internet in their apartment but this may change if they were able to get a better place.

We were in touch with him a couple months ago and he and his mother were on the way to their home town to wrap things up for the move to Moscow.

We will keep you posted.

Kerry
Old 09-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #10
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kerry...thank very much for the update on the little man...

Am glad to hear he is doing well and the possibility of him maybe getting on here if accessible is great to look forward...The interview you and Billy boy done with him still blows me away everytime i watch it.

Thanks again for the ur great work and effort..

peace bananaman
Old 09-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #11
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Just curious, Boriska spoke about a incident to happen in Moscow, a flood if I remember correctly? But he is now moving there? I don't get it..
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote