Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-20-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Mad Dogs of an Englishman...

Hi Everybody,

For what it's worth I'm just leaving this note to say that yesterday 18th May my two dogs went bezerk for no apparent reason. They barked aggressively at the door which leads from the dining area to the kitchen in my third floor apartment.

Lord (the one in my photo gallery) was sniffing the air and seemed to be searching for something near to the ceiling and was barking. Lady spend some time after barking under the bed. She wouldn't even come out for lunch. Even in the evening it was a problem to bring her to the kitchen to try and find out what spooked them.

Lord, as late as the evening was still 'searching' for whatever it was he was sniffing out during the morning time. Whatever it was it was considered serious by them both.

I know they say that animals have a 'sixth sense' and I was wondering if it could have been a change in air pressure before a storm, it was very muggy outside after all. Could it have been something more interesting? I don't know. Being just a dumb human I wasn't able to detect anything.

I will keep you informed though, if anything else becomes evident. I had to make this post just to register the thing.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mad Dogs of an Englishman...

Quote:
Could it have been something more interesting?
Glad you asked, that means I can write that I had a strong intuitive response to your post; which is, that this is in someway a mild wake up catalyst for you[1]. Also getting "nothing serious to worry about - just a wake-up".

I don't know anything really about you so I can only tell you what I am getting and that is that you may need to (re-)consider, or renew the levels to which you apply your spiritual "protection" protocols/disciplines.

I think there is quite a lot of information on Avalon (spirituality) about how to go about doing that. A lot depends what you are into and your practises.

Whilst I am personally confident in my information/intuition, I must emphasise that I am by no means an expert in the topic discussed above - so the intuition could be totally wrong about this, and must leave it to you to discern.

A..

[1] ... and quite possibly anyone else reading this who has recently had a similar experience.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

An interdimensional visitor could have been in your house. I once wrote a post about a strange behaviour of my cat. Once he got horrified by sth in the bathroom. Out of extreme fear he pooped and urinated on the bedclothes because he jumped on my bed when escaping from "that thing". It took me 30 minutes to calm hin down.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
An interdimensional visitor could have been in your house. I once wrote a post about a strange behaviour of my cat. Once he got horrified by sth in the bathroom. Out of extreme fear he pooped and urinated on the bedclothes because he jumped on my bed when escaping from "that thing". It took me 30 minutes to calm hin down.
Cats (and Dogs) actually do this a lot - your Cat is not alone. They can see a lot more than we can and sometimes it freaks them out.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

steve ... lord and lady aren't so mad really ...

my two were giving the same performance back in january ... the older one more sheepishly kept his distance at whatever they were detecting ... the young bold gal would commence to stand her ground and protect as is her instinct to do ...

this occurs every few weeks or so but they have both settled down with it and their dramatic deflections subdued ...

the edges of dimensions are moving into one another and as they do ... various entities and such will appear on our plane with greater clarity ...

if what you wrote occurs again ... your dogs will take your cue ... be it confidence or fear ... they will eventually mold to what emenates from your self ... confidence and no fear ... your self remaining in your truth that you won't allow anything but love to remain in your home ... is beneficial for everyone and all canines concerned ...

they're just really good detectors of changes occuring ... it is all new to them as well ... give 'em a hug ... they'll be fine ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Ah theres future eyes , with the kind and gentle words of encouragement as always!

Steve,
I have 4 labs O'Reiley, Kappy, Lil Shilo, and Snoop Dog . Over the past months there have been isolated cases where they were spooked for know apparent reason. And as O reiley and Lil Shilo will go outside and put there nose in the wind, it's always a time for us humans to pause and learn from them and yes pay attention .I pay close attention to my girls, they alert me when the spirits are around and other outside forces as well and yes it is happening more frequently.

Just as future eyes said , give them a hug, tell them it's o.k. and give them a biscuit and encourage them to show there senses by praising them for there alertness. Ask them the command "What" . See where they point to or show you. They know what that is.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #7
sleepingnomore

I'd pay attention to them, animals have better instincts than we do. They could have been sensing any disturbance. They know when storms are due before we do. I'm convinced they see things that we are not able to. Whenever my cats would do this and the hair on the back of their spine would stand up, I'd go check out what they were hissing at and get a very uneasy feeling. Maybe one day we'll be able to figure out what they see that we don't.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

pyrangello ... wow ... four labs ... that's alot of dog food ...
noses to the wind ... my senior german shorthair does this from time to time ... he has trained me well ... i now drop what i'm doing and observe him ... if one pays attention and allows for the possibility ... much can be conveyed through them when they do this ...
the first time this occured was last summer ... the way it all unfolded i finally gave in and listened ... listened with my heart ... profound what came through him ... a native chief speaking ... now i automatically allow for it for it doesn't happen often ... but when it does ... it is beneficial ...

sleepingnomore ... they see what we don't (yet) as they do not have a predetermined ingrained fear of what may be ... their reaction arrives simutaneously to what they fear in the moment ... not prior ... so really up til then ... they are simply open and allow for anything ... they're just pure unconditional love ...
but us ... we create a barrier of fear to begin with which we believe to be our protection ... makes us feel secure that no harm reaches us ... oh how we dislike the discomfort of any kind of pain ... don't wish to deal with it ...
and yet ... in the process ... we also don't allow anything beneficial to come through either ... we've learned to block out everything ... this is where we get stuck ... by not letting go of what we think is ... what was of the past and what we've been ingrained to believe ... we have this fear that if the negative comes through with the positive ... that we'll be harmed ... forgetting ... who we really are ... that we are so powerful within our truth ...

so our crazy canines and frisky felines allow ... they have no ingrained fear and such are living incredible abilities (sixth sense plus) ... we still have to figure out we have the same our selves ... releasing our embedded fears and knowing our strength ... our power ... this is when the fun will begin ... beyond fear ... within love ... sure we'll respond to negatiivity when it arises ... but we'll do so from an entirely different place ... the place of now ...

sometimes i wonder whose the more advanced ... the two legged creatures or the four legged ones ...

guess that would depend on how we define 'advanced' ... perhaps it is time to tweak that a bit ... and allow ...

Old 05-21-2009, 03:10 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Cats (and Dogs) actually do this a lot - your Cat is not alone. They can see a lot more than we can and sometimes it freaks them out.
Every single day, my cat darts all over the living room for no reason. I've got to calm him down and I simply say "leave my cat alone" and it will stop for a while but it doesn't last.

It's stressful on him as he sheds a lot more because of it. It's too bad because we have a really good connection and in a way, we look after each other. It's not merely a one-dimensional human-pet thing.

In fact, he was on the table and I reached for the mouse under his legs and he tried to bite me. I'm getting increasingly annoyed by his wild behavior. I got so mad, I screamed out "LEAVE MY F****** CAT ALONE!*.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 05-21-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:44 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
In fact, he was on the table and I reached for the mouse under his legs and he tried to bite me. I'm getting increasingly annoyed by his wild behavior. I got so mad, I screamed out "LEAVE MY F****** CAT ALONE!*.
Try different words: "Leave here now and never return to bother me or my cat again"
Old 05-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

Just an update of my pets. As I don't give out much information about my private life, the following may be difficult to beleive, but trust me it is the gospel truth.

I have a cat called Xana (Puss in English). I say HAVE a cat because I also had a cat called Xana also. Around two months or three months ago she went missing. I though probably she had been run over by a car.

Yesterday she returned! I was dumbfounded. She is now very thin (she was quite chunky) and if there was a feline slimmer of the year award, she would have won it paws down.

I don't know where she went to, nor what she was doing whilst there, but she eventually came home.

Now I have to ask myself if the mad dog syndrome that happened a couple of days previously had anything to do with the cat arriving. Could it be that she came within 'antenna' distance of home? Could they have seen this coming? I don't know. What I do know is that the house is full again.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

For what it's worth I'm just leaving this note to say that yesterday 18th May my two dogs went bezerk for no apparent reason. They barked aggressively at the door which leads from the dining area to the kitchen in my third floor apartment.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #12
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve,

I'm glad that there was a "happy ending", and your home is full again.
Wish Xana a good recovery.

Best

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #13
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Hi Steve.

Would your dogs have some reason to be afraid of the cat? I would think if they were picking up the cat's return, they'd be excited. Dogs usually embrace their adoptive families.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Myplanet2,

The dogs got on very well with the cat, and indeed still do.

I don't know what sparked off their behaviour a few days ago, which is why I posted the thread, I've never seen anything like it before.

The whole story brings up more questions than it does answers.

Did I not understand what the dogs were 'saying' when they went crazy?
Were they frightened because if they sensed the cat returning, they accepted the cat as gone forever?
Did they think the cat (if the cat has anything to do with their behaviour) was coming back from the dead?
Was it just a huge coincidence?
Was it the heavy air pressure that day?
Did they hear something strange that only their ears could have picked up (although other dogs in the area remained quiet)?
Did they pick some smell up from the air which I didn't realize?

All these questions remain open and that without going into the subject of supernatural beings blah blah blah.

The cat returning was a complete suprise to me, could have been just a coincidence, but nonetheless worth adding into the equation.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Hi Steve.

Would your dogs have some reason to be afraid of the cat? I would think if they were picking up the cat's return, they'd be excited. Dogs usually embrace their adoptive families.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Steve: It is not at all unusual for a cat or even a dog, but usually cats to come home after been away for a year. I have heard of this happening. So 3mths away is very common.

My feeling is that there is no connection between the cats return and the dogs behaviour a few days ago.

IMHO, I think you had an astral visitor that the dogs saw.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #16
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Mad Dogs of an Englishman...

hi steve ...

good to hear your cat came back ... now you have a pair of each ...

my sense is that what your dogs experienced the other day was unrelated to your cat finding its way home ... i feel they encountered an entity of sorts toying with them ... just my sense of it ...

you will have to fatten xana #1 up somewhat ... if cats could only talk ... what stories they would tell ... the experiences it must have had ...

well ... i'm glad to hear this turned out to be a happy tail ...

let us know if your pooches exhibit mad dog syndrome again ... it would be interesting now that xana #1 is back ...

Old 05-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #17
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kathleen,

I onlyu have one cat called Xana. I said I had a cat, because I thought she was gone for good and I lefty it at that. I was decided she wouldn't be around any more, but all of a sudden she came back, so I had a cat and now I have a cat called Xana.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself very well.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Hi Steve!

So you now have TWO cats both named Xana?

How will that work?

It's heartwarming to hear of pets returning home.