Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vogue Cover - Michelle Makes The Hand Signal

She is sporting it no doubt.

I do not accept coincidences.

I have been studying the hand signals they are quite significant.

Peace
Attached Images
File Type: jpg obamavogue-1.jpg (10.5 KB, 113 views)
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: Vogue Cover - Michelle Makes The Hand Signal

Gotcha! They can't help themselves can they?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #3
Hermano
Avalon Senior Member

Please explain...
Hermano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

That does seem to be a common sign these days and it does not seem to be a natural way for a hand to fall. I do not think she can use the excuse of being a Texas Longhorn fan like Bush. Spiderman fan? Her husband does like his comics after all. She could have been a Meatloaf fan??? Perhaps she could just be a part of that very special group of people who feel they must signal, so those in the know will say, she's one of us.

I once had a bad injury to my middle finger. It was stuck straight out for a month, could not bend it. I guess it was no coincidence that it seemed to cause a lot of road rage while driving down the streets, lol. I was honked at, sworn at once,and was the recepient of many a dirty look.

I have not heard of any recent hands caught in door or anything on her part, however. That would have been headline news now and we would have heard about it for weeks since it would be such important news. Unlike the fact that trillions were missing out of the defense budget announcement a few years back that barely got any news. Oh, wait there was a slight of hand diversion the next day. Quick call 911, oh that was the diversion. Lets resurrect that story of trillions of missing dollars and use the money once lost, found gasp in off shore bank accounts and secret technology. What ever happened to all that gold in the bottom of the tower? Well I will stop here , this would be a whole other thread that someday hopefully will be unravelled. That would be the Audacity of Hope now wouldn't it? But not as long as we keep seeing the same old secret handshakes. Why do these signals from the secret societies not bring on the response to the public that my innocent finger brought? When these are purposeful in your face messages that are basically saying for real what mine innocently spoke Here's my secret hand signal do not tell anyone the secret meaning.

Last edited by judykott; 02-13-2009 at 12:41 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Just keep watching; as the months go by you will see this from them more often.They willingly put themselves in the firing line.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #6
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

"Perhaps she could just be a part of that very special group of people who feel they must signal, so those in the know will say, she's one of us".

Exactly, and it is a nice group too!!!!

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:00 PM   #7
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Sadly it is like the security checkpoint toys, the gestures that dolls are made with, advertisements,films, advertisements, ministers and preachers use these signs, all the conditioning we have to just accept these things. I vote with my dollar since I have do not think there has been a real voting process for decades just, a facade ,a parade , a make believe. We are still getting marketed to like children. That is why I do not watch TV, read the newspapers, I find no value in them. Voting with my dollar means I do not support the corporations who support(bribe) the government(?) I am careful who I purchase from. Unfortunetly they are buying out the little guys as fast as they can and then corrupt the products.

I choose carefully what I put into my pysche as I do to what I eat. If it has been manmade(processed) it is generally not worth the the consumption. Well the same goes for news, at least on the internet I can choose alternate sources to the pablum that is fed out in the general media. Magazines that promote the feeling of lack, what you need to buy to fit in to a club I do not want membership in.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
That is why I do not watch TV, read the newspapers, I find no value in them. Voting with my dollar means I do not support the corporations who support(bribe) the government(?) I am careful who I purchase from.
I choose carefully what I put into my pysche as I do to what I eat. If it has been manmade(processed) it is generally not worth the the consumption. Well the same goes for news, at least on the internet I can choose alternate sources to the pablum that is fed out in the general media. Magazines that promote the feeling of lack, what you need to buy to fit in to a club I do not want membership in.
i am trying to do the same....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

One thing we all forgot along the way is that everything in life has meaning. Ten years ago this would've gone unoticed. Those who are awake ,are not missing a thing. Things are being watched down to the shoe laces.

The apocalypse means to reveal,and all that once was hidden, is being revealed.Soon they are going to come out in the open ,like OZZY chewing on bats
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #10
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

well, gosh, is there a page that shows the various hand signals and what they mean? This is the first I've heard of it.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #11
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The symbol is not evil. It just shows that she knows. The symbol is called the ElCORONA or God the Sun. The fingers mark the summer, and winter soltice. Phonetically looks like this T t Hump T Dump t

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-13-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWVu0BsFkE. Turn signal broken...watch for finger!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #13
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Oxy.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I like the way this one was done, generally it's right in your face, kinda look at me i can do this because i am who i am, Bush was always thrusting that hand signal right in the cameras.

This one with Michelle O'bama is more understated, sort of slighly but it's still there almost like she's thinking"hm dare i show it, hell yes i will!"

Yes i think we are all aware of these things now, but is it me or do you think they just don't care anymore.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #15
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I like the way this one was done, generally it's right in your face, kinda look at me i can do this because i am who i am, Bush was always thrusting that hand signal right in the cameras.

This one with Michelle O'bama is more understated, sort of slighly but it's still there almost like she's thinking"hm dare i show it, hell yes i will!"

Yes i think we are all aware of these things now, but is it me or do you think they just don't care anymore.

Good point, but why should they care? They obviously believe they have the game sewn up.

Plus what are the people who actually recognise this gesture for what is activley doing about it?

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Not knowing what this hand signal is actually portraying i wonder what it is actually doing!
Is she surrendering to the aluminati, is it portrayed as "Ive made it!"
Because although she is smiling i kinda get a feeling she feels slightly un comfortable about it, it's the way she is doing it underhandedly.
If anyone knows just what this means please enlighten us!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #17
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
One thing we all forgot along the way is that everything in life has meaning. Ten years ago this would've gone unoticed. Those who are awake ,are not missing a thing. Things are being watched down to the shoe laces.

The apocalypse means to reveal,and all that once was hidden, is being revealed.Soon they are going to come out in the open ,like OZZY chewing on bats
Things do have to be watched down to the shoe laces, I did not watch mine this morning and almost fell flat on my face. Yes, it is becoming more revealing everyday. I have even had a few people actual wanting to continue a conversation with me after I brought something up about what I thought was going on, amazing. I was so shocked I did not know what to say.........for at least 30 seconds before I recovered.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #18
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The symbol is not evil. It just shows that she knows. The symbol is called the ElCORONA or God the Sun. The fingers mark the summer, and winter soltice. Phonetically looks like this T t Hump T Dump t

Didn't Humpty Dumpty have a great fall , and all the kings horses and all the kings men could not put Humpty Dumpty together again??
Old 02-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Things do have to be watched down to the shoe laces, I did not watch mine this morning and almost fell flat on my face. Yes, it is becoming more revealing everyday. I have even had a few people actual wanting to continue a conversation with me after I brought something up about what I thought was going on, amazing. I was so shocked I did not know what to say.........for at least 30 seconds before I recovered.

I know what you mean judykott, my kids and husband are actually asking me now what have you heard on that Avalon site!!!!!!
Cough cough!! choke choke!! i mean they all called me crazy a few weeks ago.

When i mentioned the financial crash early last year they looked at me as though i was possessed or something!
Today they ask what do we do!
I say get yourself on Avalon, read, read and keep on reading.
They have to learn for themselves this is a journey for them to, mum won't always be around to give them guidance lol!
Does this Resonate with a few more of you here!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #20
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Didn't Humpty Dumpty have a great fall , and all the kings horses and all the kings men could not put Humpty Dumpty together again??
Yea ,he was a very opinionated egg o head,so he had to fall in order to renew himself by gathering his 12 faculties(months) ie 12 deciples.

Yes Jaqui D , i agree with you.My family has their heads deep in the sand.

Let go my in the morning. Mourning

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-13-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #21
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Vogue Cover - Michelle Makes The Hand Signal

Its time to post this...

Illuminati Hand Signs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F_FrVID0ig

Freemasonry Hand Signs & Signals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21t5oAErlbk

666, FFF, FOX, Gematria, Hand Signs and Backmasking
(Note: The Soundtrack to this Video is an example of Backmasking Audio at what would be - When actually in use - Much lower in volume so as to almost be imperceptible under the Primary Audio Track at a much higher Volume. That said - The Soundtrack for this Video is what Your Subconscious Mind would register while Your Conscious Mind would register the Primary Audio Track.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDObYZ_pSmI

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #22
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Its time to post this...

Illuminati Hand Signs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F_FrVID0ig

Freemasonry Hand Signs & Signals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21t5oAErlbk

666, FFF, FOX, Gematria, Hand Signs and Backmasking
(Note: The Soundtrack to this Video is an example of Backmasking Audio at what would be - When actually in use - Much lower in volume so as to almost be imperceptible under the Primary Audio Track at a much higher Volume. That said - The Soundtrack for this Video is what Your Subconscious Mind would register while Your Conscious Mind would register the Primary Audio Track.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDObYZ_pSmI

Wow! That list link - is the spiral always a representaion of the number 6?

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol

who cares?
really?
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #24
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

true
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #25
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Wow! That list link - is the spiral always a representaion of the number 6?

Peace
Iain
6 represents the spiraling of conciousness through a hall of reflecting events like this. 6 9 6 9 6 9 hidden within the 6 is the number 10, if you disect the 6. All numbers and letters have male and female attributes. 6 also means sex or x ,So the alpha and omega(10) is trapped in matter.