Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #26
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Is time speeding up?

Time,
As a dowser,
I follow flows of something, they spiral into finite points, I think this out in scale to a larger scale and think of the 26,000 year route around the zodiac.

If the flow we are in is entering into the final spiral turns near the centre point, where it will then turn around and spiral back out again for 13'000 years, then everything will speed up and speed up , time of past ,present and future will begin to merge, chaos will reign as all things are squeezed through a finite area of time.
We may all KNOW all of the time of past present and future , all at once, then the sun will rise again from where it previously set, as the spiral pathway will be the reverse of now.
So basically time, as such as time is, will appear to really speed up, and for me personally this does seem to be true, it's beginning to be tomorrow almost before today has started.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #27
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
No , the stream of conciousness is accelerating back to the source.

I am definetly feeling like time has been speeding up, but your comment may make more sense. Whatever it is, it's seems like a frustrating transition to me. I don't feel well. I'm having panic attacks. I'm hearing and seeing stuff outside of my immediate existance constantly. I feel completely out of control. Eight yrs ago my aura was almost solid red, not it's all kinds of colors with absolutely no red. I have lost my grounding. It's a wild ride.
I know it's all good. Love to all!!!!
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #28
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
I am definetly feeling like time has been speeding up, but your comment may make more sense. Whatever it is, it's seems like a frustrating transition to me. I don't feel well. I'm having panic attacks. I'm hearing and seeing stuff outside of my immediate existance constantly. I feel completely out of control. Eight yrs ago my aura was almost solid red, not it's all kinds of colors with absolutely no red. I have lost my grounding. It's a wild ride.
I understand you completely, this is why the ego has to desolve because the constant acceleration of change can only be processed by intuition.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #29
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
I am sry.... but I dont agree... I have lived with kundalini for 18 years and my impression is that suffering under the awakening is when you are not mature in thoughts and emotions, but it will resolve itself by time, depending if you resist it or not.... and with the kundalini you get of the grid.... they cant control you anymore and you became a threath for them.... so why should they make us awaken it prematurely.... persons are more controllabel without it.... If they want us to suffer... they have other means to do it....
If you can't control the power force of the Kundalini then it becomes destructive. You have to be a Navigator/ snake charmer so to speak. Even if we decide to harness the creative force, it can be destructive if its not used properly.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-18-2008 at 10:15 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #30
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

yes, time is speeding up. It is going by very fast now for everyone.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:38 AM   #31
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
yes, time is speeding up. It is going by very fast now for everyone.
not for me, it goes on as usual, normally....
Old 11-19-2008, 09:00 AM   #32
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

yes, you are all correct.
I've noticed when i'm enjoying myself, time does indeed speed up. Am I ascending?
If so, do I descend when time slows down when I'm at work?
Oh, I'm so confused!!
You wouldn't mind running that past me again.., quoting 'confirmed' sources., and not quantum physicist's
think such and such.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:00 AM   #33
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

oops! double post!! that was quick. Doesn't time fly!!

Last edited by pilgrim; 11-19-2008 at 09:02 AM.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:01 AM   #34
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

I shall tell you a story that happend to me….

It was awhile after my kundalini arise.... I was down in the store home and was passing the shelfs where they had the flour.... its a small store and I was nearly alone .... a piece of paper jumped out, straight out about a meter in front of my eyes, and then fall down on the floor...
That was not natural so I pick up the paper and read what was written.... It was a refference to some verses in the bible. I memoriez it and put the paper back between the packages of flour.
Well.... I am not religious so it took me some time to find me a old bible up in the attic...

The verses was about the rapture. It was about two women was sitting beside each other and one was going and the other stay, and so one.... and it was about the time... that the persons should experience shorter time . That started to get me into heavy thinking.. How can it be possible that one person can have a faster time then another person walking beside... Should you not see the diffrence in pace and motion ?

Then come Monday and I was at my work, testing mobilephones. We was working in “lines” so my line concisted of about 30 persons... It was a terribel day, going very slow. The time between the breaks and pauses was terribel long... But we made the most amount of phones we had ever made, and our boss was extremly happy for us to break the record...

Tuesday was even worse, it was like torture ... It felt that the day should never end, and everyone in my line was complaining about the slow time..... Of course we made even more phones this day and our boss was in heaven , buying us cake....

Next day..... it was the opposite ... the time just fly ... soon as you sit down it was time for a break again... but now I understand, I got a lesson to how it worked... One boy come and talk to me about that he could not understand, why it seemed like we where not getting out any phones that day... so I asked him how he percived the time that day, and of course he thought it was going very fast... I told him... because we percive the time faster, we could not make anymore phones then that.. it depended on how we experienced the time.... I saw how the thought fall in place in his brain... and actually ... he got scared.... and I am sure you have guessed it... we made only half of phones we use to do on a ordinairy day..... I must say... it was a good lesson... And.... I did not see any diffrence during the breaks to the other lines... we where walking in the same pace as everyone else.... I did not notice that we was moving faster or slower then the others.... as you could expect.....

I simply just love this lesson.... and I am in awe to why someone, something had made this hugh effort to influence the whole line I was working with..... just to show me this....ask the question and you get the answer.... the universe is a wonderful place....

but it has not made me religious... but I hold a open mind to what is manifesting....

Quote:
If you can't control the power force of the Kundalini then it becomes destructive. You have to be a Navigator/ snake charmer so to speak. Even if we decide to harness the creative force, it can be destructive if its not used properly.
You should not use the word control... in my opinion.... what you control is yourself, the everydayme or the "ego" as some is calling it....not the kundalini... as you have your bloodstream of your physical body... your higher self has the kundalini.... where the everydayme has its will... the higher self has its intent... and guess who is the stronger one.... the way I have is complete merging to my higher self... that I am always part of both... inseparably..... with my everydayme I do not try to control the kundalini even if I am having some control because of the merging.... but my everydayme always has a close eye on itself... for to create what I am.....by control my thoughts to create me to what I want to be.... and today I do not have only one rope of fire in my back... I have three .... and when it manifest strong my whole backside is in fire.... like a blanket of liquid plasma....

hughs
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I'll tell you sth...This week is passing more quickly than the previous one. And it's not a joke. I feel that time is constantly accelerating.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:09 PM   #36
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

It certainly appears to be.

I have had several experiences in the last month where I was watching a DVD, and 2.5 hours had passed while I watched a 90 minute movie.

But, that doesn't happen consistently.

The hours and days and weeks do feel much shorter in general.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:07 PM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I liken time going faster to a broadcast that's breaking up. It's slow-fast-slow.

Exception is that for me, time is going too fast but I am also getting more done and making the best of what I have for time. I'm not prepared with food or anything though, which is a bit frightening.

Had a really good day yesterday with lots of positivity.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #38
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Having suffered for many years, and conquered panic attacks, which at one point were so bad I could not drive my vehicle, I will simply say have faith.

Chances are the triggers of the attacks are related to your energy body. By your comment on the Aura, not being red would be a good thing. You might have been overly grounded to the root Chakra, or imbalanced with anger towards something in life or childhood etc, who is to know for sure. Basically you are going to ascend whether you like it or not, sounds like it anyway.

Yes it sounds to me you are in major expansion. Try Qui Gong meditation technique, it will help you ground and anchor you more during this transition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #39
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I am starting to believe that discussions about Kundalini detract us from processes that are natural. For me the test of resonance is when there are caveats or fear in reagards to something. There are many "be careful" thoughts when people discuss Kundalini, and for me, that concerns me. Too negative.

Quote:
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #40
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I KNOW time is changing!!! Im glad someone brought this up...I thought Id look like a weirdo if i said anything....

I am NEVER late for anything! And now I feel like Im starting to run late all the time. Like I cant fit what I normally do into the usual time frames...ALSO I am experiencing DeJa Vu ALL THE TIME. Its quite intriguing, actually. Its like a daily occurence now pretty much for me.

Its interesting and exhilirating and weird all at the same time. I like change. And I am going to make it for the better!!
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #41
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
Having suffered for many years, and conquered panic attacks, which at one point were so bad I could not drive my vehicle, I will simply say have faith.

Chances are the triggers of the attacks are related to your energy body. By your comment on the Aura, not being red would be a good thing. You might have been overly grounded to the root Chakra, or imbalanced with anger towards something in life or childhood etc, who is to know for sure. Basically you are going to ascend whether you like it or not, sounds like it anyway.

Yes it sounds to me you are in major expansion. Try Qui Gong meditation technique, it will help you ground and anchor you more during this transition.

Thanks for the info. Makes sense from my perspective. I did feel much more in control when I was grounded. I feel now as if I am expanding with the universe. It feels completely out of control, but yet it feels right. I understand what I need to do. It's the doing part I'm not so good at, but I'm working on it. Thanks.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote