Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 12:39 AM   #51
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Continental Congress 2009

An important debate concerning Obama's eligibility to be President and Orly Taitz's legal action took place and will be continued on Saturday. Orly Taitz wants the Congress to endorse her legal action.

Here is a link to an Infowars.com article about Orly Taitz and the birth certificate issue:

http://www.infowars.com/blogger-clai...-the-birthers/

Dr. A. True Ott has done research and written an article about Orly Taitz's husband and his connection to artificial intelligence software that is used to create flu viruses and to Novartis, the patent holder of the bird/swine flu vaccination:

http://www.rense.com/general87/ilmn.htm

Last edited by Seashore; 11-13-2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Update and add info
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:56 AM   #52
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
An important debate concerning Obama's eligibility to be President and Orly Taitz's legal action is going on:

http://www.givemeliberty.org/CC2009/
Just so you know, you may be allying yourself with Israel on that one, who like the old Nazi oil crowd better than the Obama administration, according to this:

Netanyahu behind Obama birth rumors: Report
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:43:53 GMT
The Israeli government has allegedly used its influence in American politics to strengthen the rumors about US President Barack Obama's birthplace.
http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?i...tionid=3510203

-and-

Elections & Voting
GOP dirty tricks machine readies a charge that Obama is not eligible to be president - Jun 9, 2008, 00:19
By Wayne Madsen
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...ter_3349.shtml

PS Wayne Madsen's video about it is removed now.

YouTube - WAYNE MADSEN DISCUSSES OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND ...
11 Aug 2009 ...
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:08 AM   #53
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post

The first two main messages on the Continental Congress 2009 (Nov 11-22) home page:

Our Nation Is Out of Control
Constitutionally, Economically, Ethically & Legally

What Is Continental Congress 2009?
Tradition, Necessity & Legal Process Merge

It just seems to me that Ron Paul is all over that too. I was wondering if there is any connection or overlap between both popular movements. Both just seem restorative in a legal, Constitutional way. They have a lot in common IMO, but they seem separate and isolated from one another.

I don't know...?
Did you notice on the website there is a letter to Ron Paul? Here's the link: http://www.cc2009.us/letters/73-letter-to-ron-paul

To my knowledge, Ron Paul is not supporting the Continental Congress 2009. Neither is Alex Jones as far as I can tell, which puzzles me quite a bit.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:30 AM   #54
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did you notice on the website there is a letter to Ron Paul? Here's the link: http://www.cc2009.us/letters/73-letter-to-ron-paul

To my knowledge, Ron Paul is not supporting the Continental Congress 2009. Neither is Alex Jones as far as I can tell, which puzzles me quite a bit.
No, I hadn't noticed it. Thanks. Maybe the situation is different for Ron Paul because he already is a Congressman. (?) And Alex Jones, I read him a bit and watched Endgame. Even Michael Moore is on the same page, in a lot of ways, with his new film Capitalism: A Love Story. (He said, 'Democracy is not a spectator sport' about it in Italy.)

Sometimes in Canada, broad coalitions are thrown together, so that's why I wonder. And, speaking of Italy, it has 5 parties and another 18+ that do their political thing only in coalitions.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #55
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm wondering about the lack of interest on the forum for restoring the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Is it because you believe the Constitution was written by Freemasons and therefore is of no value?
Old 11-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #56
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Ralph Conner, producer, gave an upbeat talk introducing his film No Guns for Negroes:

Last edited by Seashore; 11-13-2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Update
Old 11-14-2009, 05:56 AM   #57
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder the same thing. I have a huge interest in restoring the Constitution and keeping the federal government as it was intended to be. I'm a proud supporter of Ron Paul and his integrity. Even if Illuminati/Freemasons were some of the founding fathers, not all of them were, and the Constitution is based on fairness. Maybe not many people on Avalon are interested in that subject, but I welcome topics about it. There's just so much corruption in our government, that maybe people think that things will only get worse, never better. But we can still hope that REAL change will one day come.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #58
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I wonder the same thing. I have a huge interest in restoring the Constitution and keeping the federal government as it was intended to be.
Thank you. It’s good to hear from a kindred spirit.

Quote:
Even if Illuminati/Freemasons were some of the founding fathers, not all of them were, and the Constitution is based on fairness.
I did research when I was posting on the “US Constitution” thread.

According to a website of a person who claims to be a Freemason, only about a third of the signers of the Constitution were Freemasons. And this person said that there was no evidence that the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was a Freemason.

But I feel that even if Freemasons did most of the composition of the document, so what? Can’t we independently see it’s a work of art and take possession of it as our own at the grassroots level? It provides for a separation of powers, calls for the people to be in control of currency and the military, limits power, and guarantees civil liberties.

Quote:
I'm a proud supporter of Ron Paul and his integrity.
Have you heard him talking about Continental Congress 2009 at all?

I’m not sure about Ron Paul. I think it is probably true that he is a 33rd degree Freemason himself. And I wonder about the quest to “audit” the Fed. It seems that we should be ending the Fed instead, so I wonder whether auditing the Fed is a distraction.

Quote:
But we can still hope that REAL change will one day come.
I am encouraged by the fact that the delegates to the Continental Congress 2009 are putting their time and effort into trying to clean up the huge mess that we’re in. I believe 46 states are represented. I’ve listened to them debating during sessions and being interviewed informally while they’re at recess, and I have hope that something good will come out of this 2 week event.

The event and the webcast of it is intended to educate the public. There are several speakers scheduled as well as the sessions of the delegates. The idea is to get the public involved. This Congress is only step one.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #59
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a copy and paste from the website:

LIVE WEBCAST AGENDA:
All times CENTRAL (U.S.), See Full Agenda, (webcast of proceedings continues throughout the day)

SATURDAY, NOV. 14
8:00 AM - Violations of the Constitution's Tax clauses (i.e., the "Income Tax" fraud)
1:30 PM - Violation of the "Natural Born Citizen" clause (i.e., Obama's unknown citizenship status)

SUNDAY, NOV. 15
8:00 AM - Violations of the War Powers clauses (i.e., U.S. military actions without any declaration of war)
1:30 PM - Violations of the Constitution's Privacy Clauses (i.e., warrantless searches, U.S. spying on citizens, etc.)

(The items on the agenda are topics that speakers will talk about while the delegates listen.)

It is intended that these speakers educate the public watching on the webcast as well as to give input to the delegates to help them focus on issues that the Congress needs to deliberate on.

The first presentation begins in about 1/2 hour:

Old 11-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #60
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I love what Jeffery Dickstein, Constitutional Attorney, told the delegates:

"Your goal, in my opinion, is to wake up the American people..."

His website: http://www.jeffdickstein.com/
Old 11-14-2009, 04:37 PM   #61
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad to hear that people have been emailing their delegates. Evidently because of this, the decision to mute the audio during sessions of the Committee of the Whole has been changed.

Good news. We will now hear as well as observe what is going on during sessions of the Committee of the Whole.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #62
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you. It’s good to hear from a kindred spirit.

I did research when I was posting on the “US Constitution” thread.

According to a website of a person who claims to be a Freemason, only about a third of the signers of the Constitution were Freemasons. And this person said that there was no evidence that the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was a Freemason.

But I feel that even if Freemasons did most of the composition of the document, so what? Can’t we independently see it’s a work of art and take possession of it as our own at the grassroots level? It provides for a separation of powers, calls for the people to be in control of currency and the military, limits power, and guarantees civil liberties.

Have you heard him talking about Continental Congress 2009 at all?

I’m not sure about Ron Paul. I think it is probably true that he is a 33rd degree Freemason himself. And I wonder about the quest to “audit” the Fed. It seems that we should be ending the Fed instead, so I wonder whether auditing the Fed is a distraction.

I am encouraged by the fact that the delegates to the Continental Congress 2009 are putting their time and effort into trying to clean up the huge mess that we’re in. I believe 46 states are represented. I’ve listened to them debating during sessions and being interviewed informally while they’re at recess, and I have hope that something good will come out of this 2 week event.

The event and the webcast of it is intended to educate the public. There are several speakers scheduled as well as the sessions of the delegates. The idea is to get the public involved. This Congress is only step one.
Hey Seashore! I'm looking forward to watching this event today, thanks to you. As for Ron Paul being a mason, to whatever degree, I can't say because I don't know. I have read his recent book End The Fed, and he is attempting to do just that. To get Congress to pass into law that the General Accounting Office conduct a full and complete audit is the main hurdle. He is convinced, as am I, that if a true audit is done, there will be more than enough dirt found to put them out of business and in jail forever. HR1207, the bill to audit the fed, should have been brought to the floor for a vote long ago, but it's been held up in one committee after another, even with more than the majority congresswomen/men as co-sponsors of the bill. The last I heard, one of the committee members had severely watered the bill down, but Ron Paul has plans to reintroduce the bill to be voted on as it was originally written. What I expect is that in this coming election year, the bill will be passed so that incumbents can tell their constituents that they voted to audit the fed and that people should allow them to return to Congress to continue their good work for the people. Hogwash! But that's how they operate, they do nothing for Americans and everything for personal gain. I just hope that Queen Pelosi will be tossed out on her reptilian tail this time next year. She's been a major hold up of bringing the bill to the floor. As for the writers of the Constitution, it was with experience from what kinds of lives they had lived that inspired a lot of the document. They knew how they didn't want to continue to live and how easy it could be for things to get out of hand, as they indeed have. The problem is not in the Constitution, it is that Congress for years has justified not adhering to it unless it was convenient for them to quote. I think that someone should go back to everything that Congress has passed in this nation's history, and overturn everything that is unconstitutional, including reversing signing statements that presidents have made, with or without the approval of the current administration. There I go getting long winded again, lol. I'm gonna hush and do something else productive. I'll keep checking this thread for updates. Thanks for all your efforts and have a fabulous day!
Old 11-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #63
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have read his recent book End The Fed, and he is attempting to do just that.
I forgot about this book. And I haven’t read it. The title clearly states what needs to be done; that’s for sure.

On the Continental Congress 2009 website, there is a copy of an email that was sent from the We The People Foundation For Constitutional Education, Inc. on September 10, 2009 to Ron Paul with a cc to The Campaign for Liberty asking for a meeting with him about Continental Congress 2009. There’s no indication on the website of any response. I’m wondering why not.

Quote:
I just hope that Queen Pelosi will be tossed out on her reptilian tail this time next year.

Cindy Sheehan tried to challenge Queen Pelosi for her seat in Congress. I wonder whether she'll run again...

Quote:
As for the writers of the Constitution, it was with experience from what kinds of lives they had lived that inspired a lot of the document. They knew how they didn't want to continue to live and how easy it could be for things to get out of hand, as they indeed have.
Exactly! Now we're in their shoes. Except that we don't have to write the Constitution, we have to rescue it.

Quote:
I think that someone should go back to everything that Congress has passed in this nation's history, and overturn everything that is unconstitutional, including reversing signing statements that presidents have made, with or without the approval of the current administration.
You're a thinker! Please keep posting your ideas.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #64
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
An important debate concerning Obama's eligibility to be President and Orly Taitz's legal action took place and will be continued on Saturday. Orly Taitz wants the Congress to endorse her legal action.

Here is a link to an Infowars.com article about Orly Taitz and the birth certificate issue:

http://www.infowars.com/blogger-clai...-the-birthers/

Dr. A. True Ott has done research and written an article about Orly Taitz's husband and his connection to artificial intelligence software that is used to create flu viruses and to Novartis, the patent holder of the bird/swine flu vaccination:

http://www.rense.com/general87/ilmn.htm
Orly Taitz is speaking now.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #65
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately, Cindy Sheehan didn't stand a chance against Pelosi, but John Dennis is in Pelosi's district and is running against her. I saw his announcement on Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano a couple of months ago. He has a very strong chance of drowning her in her own sludge.
http://www.johndennis2010.com/
Check out what he has to say and give me your thoughts. Is he just another crook? Do we wanna trade one for another? At least he sounds good, but we know what that brings. How can we determine in these days of awakening that what one says is meant from their heart?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:22 PM   #66
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How can we determine in these days of awakening that what one says is meant from their heart?
This is a challenge. It's not only a challenge choosing our political leaders, but in believing journalists and spiritual leaders. Journalists can be seeking ego-gratification rather than truth and spiritual leaders can be cult leaders.

I use Avalon to help me sort it all out.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:36 PM   #67
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, and the folks on Avalon do help me sift through the truth. There's just so much out there, it's confusing at times, but I'm starting to allow my inner "whatchamacallit" figure things out.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #68
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree, and the folks on Avalon do help me sift through the truth. There's just so much out there, it's confusing at times...
Yes, it does get confusing. Very confusing.

Quote:
...but I'm starting to allow my inner "whatchamacallit" figure things out.
Me too! I use Avalon posts to get information, and then "trust my gut"!

Last edited by Seashore; 11-15-2009 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 11-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #69
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

A delegate from New Jersey today recommended that people read "The Hidden Agenda" and gave out websites where the article could be found. The article is on the topic of foundations such as the Ford Foundation, among many others, and what their true purpose is in public affairs.

Here are some important quotes from the article:

"...use our grant-making power so to alter life in the United States that it can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.”

"...since at least 1945 have been operating to promote a hidden agenda, and that agenda has nothing to do with the surface appearance of charity, good works, or philanthropy ... the real objective has been to influence American educational institutions and to control foreign policy of the federal government. The purpose of this control has been to condition Americans to accept the creation of world government. That government is to be based on the principle of collectivism, which is another way of saying socialism, and it is to be ruled from behind the scenes by those same interests which control the tax-exempt foundations."

Here's the link:

http://www.realityzone.com/hiddenagenda2.html
Old 11-15-2009, 12:32 AM   #70
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I heard the words "civil disobedience against the income tax" today.

I think this is going to have to happen. But it has to be organized. This Congress is perfect for bringing together the American people on this. That is, provided people pay attention to what's going on in the Congress...

Comments?
Old 11-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #71
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

A speaker on war powers at present:

Old 11-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #72
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

During one of the sessions of the Congress a delegate of the state of Tennessee, Tona Monroe, offered a YouTube video of herself speaking at a town hall meeting as a substitutute for speaking directly to the delegates for her allotted time to speak. This was done to illustrate the point that she wanted to make. I emailed her to ask her the name of the video so I could find it on YouTube. She emailed back so here it is:

Old 11-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #73
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I've received an email summarizing what's happened so far at the Congress.

There are two things that will come out of this two week gathering:
  1. "Remedial Instructions" to be served upon state and federal officials.
  2. "Civic Actions" the people may take, should those officials fail or otherwise ignore the Remedial Instructions.

I was impressed with this quote from the email:

"Out of CC2009 will emerge a compelling record of the violations of Fundamental Rights our People now suffer, a well articulated set of 'Remedial Instructions' to literally direct government officials to execute under pain of mass resistance, and a volume of viable, practical and creative 'Civic Actions' every one of the We the People may take en masse, to hold the Government accountable to our Law, and our Constitution."
Old 11-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #74
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Bob Schulz re. the general welfare clause of the Constitution, our meddling in the affairs of foreign countries, and the consequences of meddling in the affairs of foreign countries:

"...they begin to knock our buildings down..."

Oh dear.

He must not know that 9-11 was an inside job.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #75
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

George Washington's Farewell Address Reenactment going on at this time (and will be available later in the archives):