Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default ET's are just demons

Demons are real and are an abomination to communicate with. Their easily identifiable by what they communicate to those who love to contact them. Concerning Jesus Christ of the bible, they are always consistent in undermining Him. Listen to Eckard Tolle and all the other plethora of mediums out there. The demons message is always the same.

I think ET's are merely demons masquerading as an angel of light.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ET's are just demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Demons are real and are an abomination to communicate with. Their easily identifiable by what they communicate to those who love to contact them. Concerning Jesus Christ of the bible, they are always consistent in undermining Him. Listen to Eckard Tolle and all the other plethora of mediums out there. The demons message is always the same.

I think ET's are merely demons masquerading as an angel of light.
Hello Kelphi,
Regarding your concerns that ET's are Demons.
Could it not at all be possable that they are physical creatures just like ourselves but at a mora advanced stage?. You say the demon message is always the same. Would you care to reply to this post and explain what these messages are. Please don't put a load of links up and say " Look at this ". Please try to explain in your own language, your own understanding.

Thanks,
Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
arcora
Banned

Perhaps some are.

Perhaps some aren't.

Maybe some are angels. Maybe others are ET's.

How can you know for sure?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: ET's are just demons

lol
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #5
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm.......
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:25 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

when we learn what is on the strings of the dna
wooven into each and everyone of them
and, you actually light them up

you will be very surpriSed

i hope you do NOT freak out,
when, they riSe out of you, to greet you

the carian one, (bird)
the feline one, (cat)
the serpentine one, (serpent / or snake)
the dragon one,
the orb one,
the insect one,
the elven/or fey one (or/is that two)
AND, SO on

you are going to be very shocked to discover
the truth, of all of this, very shocked indeed !!!

this could be, quite an interesting and,
fun thread

i got to paint a celing /in my office--
so, i will be back on later

to add to this fun list

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

ET's are just demons ???????

Lol from My previous experience I'v only seen & heard about "Humans" commite act's that one could say "Evil" / "Demonic" & for those whom commite these act's to simplely dissmiss it as "I was influence by Demons" are just weak spirited and minded People whom can not accept there own action's result in consiquence's & nor can they take personal responsibility.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:27 AM   #8
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

The one thing you begin to realise when you research these topics is the
complexity of the situation.

Life/death, human/ET it all seems to merge.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 AM   #9
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Who created the first ET?

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:02 AM   #10
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

de·mon (dē'mən) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. An evil supernatural being; a devil.
2. A persistently tormenting person, force, or passion: the demon of drug addiction.
3. One who is extremely zealous, skillful, or diligent: worked away like a demon; a real demon at math.
4. Variant of daimon.

According to this...i know some human demons!! The word demon is as subjective as evil. There is no evil to me, only ignorance.

There are no aliens..only one big family
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #11
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

...or Daemons are ET's...

Science is always pushing back the realms of the supernatural. Thigns we used to believe were acts of god or daemons, etc. we now know to be natural processes, like lightning storms, comets and so on.

I agree with Chaordic Simplexity.
Life exists in many forms.
Intelligence seems to also. Humans, 'daemons', 'angels', 'Anunnaki', gods, ET's, inter-dimensional beings from higher (or lower) planes, stars, galaxies, everything.
Ultimately we are all spiritual beings, we've just all got our own situations and perspectives. Some people are mischievous, some are caring, some are fearful, some are wise, some are ignorant, some are malicious, etc.

If a being, human or otherwise communicates with me, it's up to me how I respond.
If I'm full of fear I might say, "No, be gone from me!"
but, if I'm polite, I'll say, "Hello, how are you? What can I do for you?"
("If your neighbour asks for bread will you give him a stone?")

That way it's irrelevant what is in the others heart, only that I have chosen the higher path myself.

So, if aliens land and greet us with friendship what would it show about ourselves if we just grabbed them and burnt them at the stake?

We don't have to be naive about it though. If someone on the street says, "Gimme your wallet or I'll cut you", it might be wise to give it to him, but spirit beings can't work like that - because ultimately, in the spirit we're all the same.
No spirit is worth more or less than any other, and no spirit can permanently harm another. The only way to cause our spirit harm is while it's in a body of flesh, which has the emotions and senses to actually experience such things.

Spiritually, a problem only arises if we just blindly follow the leadings of another, whether they appear as an angel of light or not, because then we have forfeited our intelligence.
Having faith in any one being to be our personal Saviour, wether it appears as light or not, kind of defeats the point of our existence here in the physical realm.

There's nothing 'morally' wrong with being deceived, the same as there's nothing 'morally' wrong with being ignorant.
We can listen to any being, gleaning what wisdom resonates with our own heart, but the responsibilty for our actions lies only with ourself.
Therefore we needn't fear what any other being may try to trick us with, as long as we act in the light of our best intent.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #12
Paul

If we consider, from a skeptical point of view, that no physical evidence of demons has ever been presented (e.g. a piece of demon hide, a demon tooth, demon droppings etc.) then it is reasonable to assume that demons simply do not exist.

Aside from that, we know from the biblical scriptures that Jesus was able to 'cast out' demons with some simple words.

Jesus also indicated that anything that he could do, we could do as well.

This makes demons a 'non-issue', wouldn't you say?

Fear is the darkness from where demons come, always.

The message from our 'star brothers' is quite simply "Fear Not", as has been the the message all along.

Nemaste
Old 09-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #13
Alexandra

The Cosmos, and beyond, is full of beings. These life forces are intradimensional, interdimentional and dimensional. Our particular dimension [3D] is not just in the physical. Neither are the beings nor humans that inhabit this level of existance, confined to one small space. Each being in 3D has the choice of service: either to self or others. This choice will overlap, at times, to where the being is engaged in both choices throughout the course of his/her development. Therefore, either path leads to the same destination.

Demons are an "extreme" personification of service to self, in it's negative aspects, only. A "demon" can be a human as well as another type of being, that, out of fear, chooses to bully others, in order to feel superior and safe. When we "choose" to be fearful of "demons" then we become vulnerable to victimization. Those who follow, to the "extreme", the path of what they deem to be "good", can also be extremely dangerous. Yes, they then overlap into service to self.

Extraterrestrials, on the other hand, are merely beings, such as ourselves, that can be classified as good, bad, and indifferent. Just because one has technological superior skills does not mean that he/she is an advanced being. Motive or agenda is the key here. Learn to discern your choices. Choices that resonate, clearly, with your whole being.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:26 PM   #14
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that mediums allowed spirits to come into them and take them over. I have never had any sense of star people wanting to take me over and control me. They want to teach me, but it is always my choice to accept. They are also my friends. They are men. They want to get along. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:23 AM   #15
Debugged

Grays tend to do a lot of abducting. I don't call that a very "STO" oriented activity, nor very nice. I had that happen to me a lot as a child. When they started in on my kid, I went ballistic.

Oh yes we can cast them out. Let your parental instincts take over, and just see how powerful you are! As a dear friend of mine sings: "you are a divine soul, remember who you are."

Demons? I don't know about that, even as a Catholic. I think that the grays I encountered were of negative intent, but we have the capacity to get them out of our lives...and yes, I did invoke the name of the Trinity. I think a Hindu or Buddhist or any other strong spiritual belief can get rid of them, too. Our spirituality comes from beyond the confines of our bodies, thus they can see when we really mean what we are sending out telepathically.

Now, I've also had lucid dreams where I met these sort of bluish people who were very loving, and who were here to get us safely off the planet before some huge catastrophic event. Once on their ship, they did some overall healing of us, and then taught us many things, including how to fly their ships! Would you call them demonic? I wouldn't.

To lump all ET's under one label/characterization is no more fair to them, as it is to do that to other humans from this planet. It's just as ignorant and racist.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 AM   #16
Norval
Banned

Yes Kelphi, demons are of the bad ET's.
A third of the bad ET's of the heavens decided to follow the path that didn't want our Lord, King Jesus, to become King of the Universe.

Merlin mentions,
Quote:
Regarding your concerns that ET's are Demons.
Could it not at all be possable that they are physical creatures just like ourselves but at a mora advanced stage?. You say the demon message is always the same. Would you care to reply to this post and explain what these messages are.
I can tell you Merlin, they are always the same when it comes to King Jesus.

Arcora asks,
Quote:
How can you know for sure?
Just keep reading the bible and think in very modern terms.

eXchanger mentions,
Quote:
you are going to be very shocked to discover
the truth, of all of this, very shocked indeed !!!
Yes, most will be shocked when a 1,500 mile big Heavenly New Jerusalem appears in orbit.

ForsakenFalcon,
Well, anyway, , ,

PodWORLD mentions,
Quote:
The one thing you begin to realise when you research these topics is the complexity of the situation.
Life/death, human/ET it all seems to merge.
Is it realy that hard to comprehend? To some it will be impossible to understand. They are not permited to comprehend as it is written.

Note the poster's responses. See the very thing you mention about what demons do concerning our Lord Jesus? Fascinating isn't it all? With out calling any names, does one really have to, the posters at all forums give themselves away by the methodologies of their postings. It is always the same tactics outlined in the bible.

Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:42 AM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
A third of the bad ET's followed
the wrong path
and, there have been times, all of us, have been on the wrong path

right NOW, YOU have a big chance
to rise above, much of what is going on

rise or fall - it is always your choice

i think, in the end,
you will discover,
that if we have

24 dna strands/or 12 pairs,
all of them will be different
so, there is NOT one of them,
that can over-take the others

and, one you tie back together again all your pieces
that, your completed matrixes, come to meet you
and, at that point you can be free

if we all have 2 completed matrixes,
maybe, we already have the potential for 24 D
and, if we can get 3D together,
then, we have a potential for 27D already

since, most of these ugly things,
can only ever reach 26D,
then, many of us,
an rise above them

if you can get 4D right, then, 28D
if you can get 5D right, then, 29D
if you can get 6D right, then, 30D
if you can get 7D right, then, 31D
if you can get 8D right, then, 32D
if you can get 9D right, then, 33D

all it takes, is a meet up
of your "original spark"
and, your "essence"
activating 9 bodies
and, like magic, you are there

i think, it is a matter of knowing how to put
on the road-map... it can be done !!!

1 + 9 + 1 = 11

brightest blessings
susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:49 AM   #18
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

History is littered with people who are certain about what they know.

It's complex for me because I've read a lot lately and it takes time to disseminate the info into a working 'narrative'.

I'm sure your more certain now Norval than you were say twenty years ago
because from the thread you created the other day it seemed to me that you had spent a long time doing great research to be as expert and sure as you are.

I'm still travelling on my road from learning to knowing.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote