Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Ask BILL and KERRY

Hi, All:

After a long spell of traveling, Kerry and I now have a more stable spell in front of us - at least for a few weeks. I'm in Zurich, and Kerry is in Sedona. We'll each be doing one or two interviews on our own, just for logistical reasons. (I'm delighted to be meeting Jim Humble, the inventor of MMS, this Friday at a conference in Germany.)

We had a long moderators' teleconference last night - our first - and one of the things we talked about is how come some members have sometimes misunderstood our intentions, background, plans, and a number of other things about us and the way we work.

This is puzzling to us, because Kerry and I are the most open and transparent people. We've posted quite a lot here and elsewhere about our plans, and who we are, and why we do what we do - but this easily gets lost, and some members, specially new ones, or people unfamiliar with Project Camelot, may still not know much about us.

So this thread here is for members to ask any questions they like. We're happy to talk about or answer anything, as long as we're not asked to reveal any information we regard as confidential (i.e. to protect our Camelot witnesses). We look forward to hearing from everyone here.

Very best wishes to all, Bill and Kerry
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

I've always found both of your intentions to be very clear, I think some people just love to cast aspersions and throw doubt around (just my tuppance ha'penny!)

Personally I am very grateful to both of you for Project Avalon, the information you have put out has really opened me up to a whole new perspective on life and I really appreciate both of you providing this information freely for all of us.

Sorry, it wasn't really a question for you I just get tired of the nitpicking that goes on
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, All:

After a long spell of traveling, Kerry and I now have a more stable spell in front of us - at least for a few weeks. I'm in Zurich, and Kerry is in Sedona. We'll each be doing one or two interviews on our own, just for logistical reasons. (I'm delighted to be meeting Jim Humble, the inventor of MMS, this Friday at a conference in Germany.)

We had a long moderators' teleconference last night - our first - and one of the things we talked about is how come some members have sometimes misunderstood our intentions, background, plans, and a number of other things about us and the way we work.

This is puzzling to us, because Kerry and I are the most open and transparent people. We've posted quite a lot here and elsewhere about our plans, and who we are, and why we do what we do - but this easily gets lost, and some members, specially new ones, or people unfamiliar with Project Camelot, may still not know much about us.

So this thread here is for members to ask any questions they like. We're happy to talk about or answer anything, as long as we're not asked to reveal any information we regard as confidential (i.e. to protect our Camelot witnesses). We look forward to hearing from everyone here.

Very best wishes to all, Bill and Kerry
What is the procedure involved when "whistleblowing"? Depending on the magnitude of the "information" would you be able to forward the information or set up the contact to get the information out?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Nice to hear from you! Hope everything is going good. I know that your message has been lost from time to time. I think it has alot to do with people and their desire to believe any type of conspiracy that they come across. Then they become overly paranoid and start pointing fingers when they cant find the absolute truth. Sometimes people become paranoid of you and Kerry. It has nothing to do with you, it is just some peoples natural behavior.

I was wondering, no offence, why some of the moderators are allowed to "moderate" ideas and opinions that conflict with their personal beliefs. Yet many opinions that contradict with avalons mission are allowed to stay. I think that at times their is over zealous moderating going on. Some of the people who have been banned I think are being kicked out for the wrong reasons. I feel like it is wrong to censor ideas and opinions when most of us are here based on the same or very similar idea. Conflicts and arguements are bound to happen and are unavoidable at this point. I am not upset with anything, I was just concerned with some of the censoring that has taken place.

You are both doing a wonderful job! Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Best wishes and love!
Orion Morris
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

That's a great idea, and thanks for the forum, sites and the overall project.

Oh yeah..... a question;
What do you think of this Terrence McKenna 'Vision'......?

Part 1;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLFSz...eature=related
Part 2;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVaWPdcLLIM&NR=1

Last edited by dayzero; 11-17-2008 at 07:12 PM.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill & Kerry.
I for one would like to say thank you for doing what you do.
I am glad to have such a place to visit and share what knowledge i have to offer and gain more knowledge than what i arrived with.
I am/was a web hosting and forum hosting provider and a 3D studio owner and i will say to everyone that running such a business in hard. Not so much money wise but the support, contacts, travel, let alone what negative energy you may get thrown at you depending on the content of your venture.
I posted Free DC Energy a couple of days ago and things seem to be alright, then early yesterday i posted the drive engine mechanics for the basic starships and a couple of hours later my service once again was shut down. So i reuploaded the images and files to a new hidden server and will march on reguardless.

The only question i have for you is have you contimplated the idea of omni-self remote viewing? Being able to "wake up" in your body in a different paralell timeline?
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if it is you I seek to understand... Maybe you are not even sure... Yet even as happen stance occurs We are here... May peace be with you... We are yet always looking for something.. Searching for something... Don't be worried about it, since their is so much to be scared of today... We'll get it right sooner or later... Just when... Or how much resembles on how we see the World... Today and tomorrow.. Yet no matter how scared we are, it comes back to the absence of information.. Sooner or later... We'll get it right... Its how you see this world...
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:32 PM   #8
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Halo Bill,
Thanks for the opportunity to answer some questions here!

My only question is:

In your many interviews with the whistleblowers from different fields and experiences of life, how you and Kerry can be sure, that information from all these people(whistleblowers) you receive is credible?
What are the criteria of trust you are trying to follow within the information you pass later on internet?

Peace!
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
starman
Avalon Senior Member

Any updates on Gordon Novel and the RAM group? In the PC interview he said that they will begin massproducing energy devices at the end of this decade. How is that going?
starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

with appreciation and gratitude for everything you and Kerry do, can I ask if I have missed on PC whistleblower testimony about chemtrails, and if it's not on PC already, is there anything you can release that satisfies your 90% credibility rating without compromising your sources.
it just seems to me that it must be a large operation to spread chemtrails and somebody involved must have doubts about what they are doing.
best wishes
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

All your work has been greatly appreciated Bill and Kerry and i for one wish to thank you for opening this site.
Whilst i know there has been many conflicts ,there have been many positive connections with some lovely people.
I would like to thank you again for making that possible.

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #12
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill,

I too want to thank you for all the work you guys are doing. I have to say
that from all the information that has been provided, both from Camelot and from Avalon,
that the HPH stuff from Cliff and George seems the most tactile.
You come across as someone who really looks at the "nuts and bolts" of things.
Do you feel that their "science" is good? The reason I ask is that I have become very
skeptical of prophets/channelers of late, not that they aren't receiving a message,
just that those messages may be tainted, especially now.
Obviously, we all know the economy is gonna tank, change is on the horizon, etc.
I just want to know what is "resonating" with you?

Thanks
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #13
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I see many speculations being posted all over the place about your intentions, funding and background, and future plans. I'd like to posts corrections where ever possible and want to make sure I have the facts straight.

How has your project been funded?
Some have proclaimed you have funding from George Green or the like.
Another stated as fact, surely you are not using your retirement funds.

Speculations like: If you charge a fee for the forum, you will make Mega Millions of dollars and plan to go find yourself an elite spot to buy into to save yourself from the coming storm.

How do you anwser to those who say:
I knew they were agents all along.

I think that's about all I've seen to date. Imaginations do run wild out there.

Thank you,
Karen

Last edited by Karen; 11-17-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #14
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Bill,

Great! Just great to have you around a bit more.

Thanks,

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #15
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

hi bill n kerry when why and how did you decide to start project camelot and what is/are your favourite interview(s)?
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i think the detractors could well be schills... buts thats something thast may be dificult to figure out.. i was never in any doubt about your intentions .. ive PM you about and australian story if your interested.. you may have lready been involved in this story and with the said people i have mentioned.. take care matt
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #17
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

How's Boriska doing?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:59 PM   #18
Nebula

Hi Bill and Kerry,

Thanks for opening up this thread for the many whom have questions. I agree, people should familiarize themselves with Project Camelot first. As with anything new, its a learning experience and hope this evolves and develops into something bigger and better for the betterment of all of us.

peace,

Nebula
Old 11-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #19
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill and Kerry, now that I have the opportunity I can't seem to think of a question not yet asked. Just happy to have you back and communicating with us. I wholeheartedly support your mandates for Camelot and Avalon. May the good work continue... Blessings Diane
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #20
happyhollergal

Bill, I really appreciate you posting this message. I am very new to all of this UFO and Insider information. I live in North Carolina, and until I saw "something" September 23rd of this year, I was a complete nonbeliever in all of this. A friend of mine had me to watch a video with Bob Dean and Neil Freer, and from there I did a search for Bob Dean which resulted in my finding Project Camelot. It was the interviews that Kerry and yourself did that peeked my attention and began my journey into a world completely unknown to me. I see your work as extremely valuable, and I believe that you are both sincere in your efforts. My problem is that when I signed on to Avalon, I was looking for information on survival and truthful information on the ET situation, but I found much that I read was not what I was needing to help me know which direction to grow in. I found myself coming here less and less. I still sign in occasionally in hopes of it being what I believe you and Kerry meant for it to be. Whatever happens with Avalon, I want you to know there are many newly awakened people out here that look to you and Kerry to help open our eyes. We need you and we thank you.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I'de like to know if you plan to meet Marshall Vian Summers? Thank you for your dedication and commitment. Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #22
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Thanks! I think for the most part, people know that Kerry and yourself are very kosher, very good people. I think that all the people who really have some grasp on all of this, know that your intentions and actions are good.
No worries.
Thanks allot for everything.
and i cant wait for the Jim Humble interview!! wow, i just learned about this stuff a few days ago, and was about to put a couple orders in. lol
Very niice.
*deep bows*
Blessings
Andy
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #23
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

My question is... How do you balance the output of suplying uncensored information against negative ouput. i.e if we are all co-creating our future via our expressed emotions, should we be listening to people such as bill deagle stating negative posibilities for the future into the mass conciousness (such as the death of the soul) that would put some viewers into the 'fear vibration'?

P.s i dont have any issues against bill deagle in particular thats just the most recent example i came accross. Keep up the incredible work.

My thanks and blessings in anticipation of your answer, and taking the time out of your busy schedule. Love and light, peace.
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #24
dreb13
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, I have a quick question regarding T1V83 and Hillary Clinton. In a post here on Avalon back in September 2008, you had this to say:

Quote:
If there is a weird twist of fate and circumstances somehow conspire (or people conspire!) to enable Hillary to be on the ticket after all - then head for the hills, because we will be in trouble. The probailty of this, though, looks very low indeed. It's not zero - because weird things CAN happen - but may be less than 1%.
It seems now that Hillary Clinton is going to be Obamas Secretary of State. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...etary-of-state)
Do you see this bad news??

--------------------------------------

another tidbit:

Quote:
The nature of timelines is such that - especially at the moment (if that's not too subtle a twist of the English language) - they are rather like a braided rope, composed of several different tangled strands. One 'strand' can influence an adjacent one if it is too 'close'.

In practice, this means that there can be an apparent diversion from a timeline, and (rather like pulling off a Freeway to a rest area and then rejoining the Freeway again) one can later find oneself back in the 'main flow'.
Hopefully we're not back on the same "freeway" again.

Thanks again Bill and Kerry for all that you do!
dreb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:33 AM   #25
sleepingnomore

I'm relatively new on the forum but I've been following your interviews for a long time now. What struck me about you both was the committment to reveal the truth. I know how hard that can be and the opposition and attacks it can draw to you. From my spirit to yours thank you for continuing your mission.

My question is regarding a recurring vision of a solar eclipse I keep getting. Does this mean anything to either of you in regards to a possible outcome or a possible time line?