Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Timeline Wafare

Timeline Warfare is a super advanced Gov. Mind/Soul control program. They have super computers that are faster then the speed of light thus being able to go back in time. I bring this up because I'm in this program knowingly for the last 8 years. The reason why I'm in this program is because they know that I will develop some type of power or ability or gift whatever you want to call it that I use for good or the betterment of human beings or all beings for that matter. They are trying to slow down my timeline or reality and make it as difficult as possible for me to spiritually develop.
The Reptilians run the show and pass of worker bee like duties to the Greys then various alphabet agencies and military keep it going on certain levels. Remember we are all multi-dimensional beings with unbelievable abilities. They are trying to keep us dumb, fearful and in the box. If you would like to get an understanding of this please visit my blog.


Loving Kindness,
Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:40 AM   #2
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
If you would like to get an understanding of this please visit my blog.
Thanks... maybe next time
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 146
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
Timeline Warfare is a super advanced Gov. Mind/Soul control program. They have super computers that are faster then the speed of light thus being able to go back in time. I bring this up because I'm in this program knowingly for the last 8 years. The reason why I'm in this program is because they know that I will develop some type of power or ability or gift whatever you want to call it that I use for good or the betterment of human beings or all beings for that matter. They are trying to slow down my timeline or reality and make it as difficult as possible for me to spiritually develop.
The Reptilians run the show and pass of worker bee like duties to the Greys then various alphabet agencies and military keep it going on certain levels. Remember we are all multi-dimensional beings with unbelievable abilities. They are trying to keep us dumb, fearful and in the box. If you would like to get an understanding of this please visit my blog.


Loving Kindness,
Visvasa
Hi there,

Thanks for the post. This is true. You have an interesting blog...

Kerry
__________________
..."if you build it they will come"
Field of Dreams
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

I read the blog.

So everyone who lives in Mt Shasta is a govt agent? Wow. Looks like they have set up quite the honeypot to trap wayfaring curiosity seekers.

How sad that they follow you take over the residences surrounding you wherever you go. How clever to disguise themselves as normal everyday families Obviously this is an advanced operation involving an incomprehensible number of US and Chinese govt agents. Nowhere is safe.

Good thing you found your own safe-haven in Mr. Seth from Sedona who seems to have the answers for everyone who is under constant govt. psychic attack. After reading you stories I can see it has turned into an absolute us vs. them and their psychic warfare army must number in the 100's of millions.

Sure hope Seth doesn't charge too much for his services - because obviously every single individual who isn't with 'them' will need his help. It's clear that our tin foil hats won't even keep us safe.

One question. Is this the same Seth who comes from the planet Thorazine? I hear he's a miracle worker for people suffering like yourself.

Last edited by arcora; 10-29-2008 at 12:50 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:30 AM   #5
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

hello arcora,
Not everyone in Mt. Shasta is a gov. agent but the town is ran by the big boys. it's got an underground base that everyone's hush hush about. Kathy O'Brian wrote about the base in one of her mind control books. theirs also lots of black magicians, lots. its okay though do the Heavenly Catalyst and you will be instantly able to heal and defend yourself against them. the funny thing is that i met a girl up in Mt.Shasta and she said the second i got up there she was able to relax because they would send all theirs assets after me, haha. she was being targetted by them also.

Mt.Shasta is one of thee most beautiful places i have ever been to and i've been all around this globe. don't let that detour any of you seekers out there because sometimes the belly of the beast is the best place to be for your spiritual maturation. please don't hesitate to plan a trip if she(Mt. Shasta) calls you. it's not so bad if your just visiting and maybe if your lucky you'll be able to test your skills against them.

i see my situation and every psychic battle as a test to learn and grow. i would not have grown so rapidly without them. your enemies our your greatest teachers. don't ever forget that.

Im a very practical person if it works i will use it. what he does works so thats why i have been learning and training and getting sessions from him. seth lives in sedona. i dont know or never even heard of thorazine. it sounds like eye drops.

"After reading you stories I can see it has turned into an absolute us vs. them and their psychic warfare army must number in the 100's of millions."
that seems to be a correct assesment on the surface. the agents are beings also. they just have chosen a path of dark for this period. they have a contract or aggreement. most or all wont be able to get out in this lifetime. the Heavenly Catalyst can break all that. "forgiveness and release of all beings"-all spells, vows, contracts and agreements can be cancelled. its total personal responsiblity. once you make that decisions your spiritual growth and evolution will dramatically change for the better.
thanks,
visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
Stephen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Re: Timeline Wafare

I moved this thread from the Conspiracy Research Sub Forum to the Contactee Sub forum.
It was moved by mistake from some dim wit half awake Moderator.
Hmmm...I wonder what 'Dood' would do that without drinking his coffee first?

Seriously, I am just 'fixing' a previous error on my part.
Sorry for ANY inconvenience.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthsayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 133
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

Hello V

It will be fantastic if you can post an in-depth explanation of these words "They are trying to slow down my timeline or reality and make it as difficult as possible for me to spiritually develop. "

Using some illustrations to clarify your explanations would be even better.

Peace

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-07-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:22 AM   #8
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: Timeline Wafare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Hello V

It will be fantastic if you can post an in-depth explanation of these words "They are trying to slow down my timeline or reality and make it as difficult as possible for me to spiritually develop. "

Using some illustrations to clarify your explanations would be even better.

Peace
Okay. this is what i understand at this moment. i cant tell you everything just because it is not time. their will be a time soon in the near future.

the reason their able to slow down my timeline is because they have these computers and Reptilians and Greys that can move in time, either direction. (not so much in the future anymore)
in this lifetime i manifest my abilities fully. or at least the ones they dont want me to develop. these Reps., Greys and evil humans have super computers that go back in time and tune into me. they track my past lives and steal my soul pieces. look it up if you need to. the brief explanation of a soul piece is this. a piece of yourself that has been fragmented through trauma. so they view my traumatic events. wait for the fracture to occur. grab it. do whatever nasty black magic satanic ritual that needs to be done if they need to. then they store it in the computer. soul pieces can be found in Grey ships. underground basis. gov. agencies and maybe alos on other planets but im never sure because their is no sign that says other planets.

they then create an implant using the stolen piece's energy. they will have agents engage me then implant me wherever need be. these implants stop a function in my spiritual bodies and or let them access a part of my energy system to manipulate levels of reality for others or their agenda. they may use an implant to cause pain and suffering. they like that.

everyone that is not a MASTER has soul pieces cycling in time at the point of the trauma. an honest shaman or soul recovery practicioner can recover them as long as your ready to heal. NOT everyone has their peices in ships or bases or computers but many do. you have no idea.

the benefit to having your soul pieces recovered varies because of the trauma and action and or contract that was made in previous lives. you may get certain psychic abilities. you may heal emotional, mental and spiritual blockages cleared. we were all born into creation whole. then we experience lifetimes and traumas so we can learn and grow. this type of healing if very important for the changing times and 2012.

cool thanks,
Visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-08-2008 at 07:30 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:05 AM   #9
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthsayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 133
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

Ok I agree with much of what you say but not everything.

I know about soul pieces missing in cases of trauma but as far as I know, anyone can recall their soul pieces back into their soul given the proper knowledge, visualization and mantras.

Even a novice can do that. I recall my soul pieces back to my soul every night.

************* Yes it is true that a soul fragment can be trapped not only by black magicians but by everyday interactions with people around you. BUT a NEW soul fragment can very easily be recreated from the Source. Please do not mislead people here. *************

However, you have still not fully explained how the dark ones affect your timeline by retarding your spiritual training.

It is the affecting of the timeline which I am concerned about.

You seem to suggest that the slower your spiritual training, the less positive your timeline will be. And that is why the dark ones are retarding your spiritual training.

Am i right?

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-08-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:11 AM   #10
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthsayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 133
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

General Info

The reason why soul pieces must be recovered back into the soul is that the entire soul must be completely healed before the soul can evolve.

There are many methods of recovering soul pieces and most of the methods are free or extremely low cost.

One method is visualizing your soul as a ball of light and your soul fragments returning back to your soul/ball of light as sparks.

Another method is chanting prayers.

Using a combination of visualization and prayer chanting works best.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:41 AM   #11
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: Timeline Wafare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Ok I agree with much of what you say but not everything.
I know about soul pieces missing in cases of trauma but as far as I know, anyone can recall their soul pieces back into their soul given the proper knowledge, visualization and mantras.
Even a novice can do that. I recall my soul pieces back to my soul every night.
************* Yes it is true that a soul fragment can be trapped not only by black magicians but by everyday interactions with people around you. BUT a NEW soul fragment can very easily be recreated from the Source. Please do not mislead people here. *************

However, you have still not fully explained how the dark ones affect your timeline by retarding your spiritual training.

It is the affecting of the timeline which I am concerned about.

You seem to suggest that the slower your spiritual training, the less positive your timeline will be. And that is why the dark ones are retarding your spiritual training.

Am i right?
Yes you are right. anyone can recall their soul pieces back. but that is basic soul retrieval.

lets say you call your power animal and that animal takes you to an underground military base. can anyone navigate through various psi defenders set up to defend the super computers?

im glad you understand and are familiar but when you get into underground bases and intelligence agencies and Grey ships their is going to be a confrontation. this is where the HC comes into play and free will. because you willed to be healed and you end up at a hostile installation doesnt mean your going to get the soul piece back. you first have to defeat the defenders. all underground bases, intelligence agencies and above ground bases have psi defenders just sitting in chairs or gurneys waiting for consciousness to break their perimeter.

"BUT a NEW soul fragment can very easily be recreated from the Source. Please do not mislead people here. *************"-Truthsayer

this is really interesting. i've never heard of anyone being able to create what was lost in previous lives. a soul piece is as specific as a finger print. we have thousands or maybe more cycling in time.

if this is true then i would be out of this program and seth would also be out. and thousands more. if you have this ability then you could probably manifest anything you wanted out of thin air. im not joking either. that ability could mean that you have become a full creator. yes we are that. but that type of power your talking about is for the very few. if you do then PM and lets go to work. i would like a soul piece that is golden and fire and fits in my 7th chakra. do you know what i mean?

not only that i would be creating soul pieces so i could heal all illnesses from blind to retardation to cancers etc. this will all be possible when the the shift happens and you have prepared. this brings up a great point that i wanted to talk about breifly.

everyone thinks that when the shift of dimension occurs then everythings going to be great. that somehow for some reason the masses are all going to be super healers and feelers and psychic. you will if you prepare, now.

this is an example i can give you.

many of my lifetimes i was tortured because of past karma that manifested my death. at the time i was tortured for a power or ability. then it was stolen from me, harnessed and manipulated. this soul piece that was left cycling in time was stolen by the Rep. or Greys. humans so that these abilities would not be intergrated rapidly in this lifetime. that is what i mean by timeline warfare. its like holding a piece of 35mm film out and being able to see all these traumas and lives in the frames. then if your nefarious you would just pick all the soul pieces up that would thwart the targets spiritual evolution.

its not the "slower my timeline the less positive". please remember that a person can only heal what they are ready for. you first have to realize their is in fact a problem so you can find the answer.

what if i met a fully enlightened master and he healed me of all my past karmas? now the philosophical question would be what did i do to deserve such a divine blessing. what did i learn from this blessing? i probably would not have learned a thing except that i was just touched by a god. all these lessons help me grow into a better being. okay. i will tell you this. im not bragging or being full of myself but when trained gov. agents tell you that you have profound abilities or super natural abilities then their is a reason why im in this program. dont get me wrong. i am exactly like everyone else. the difference is i am in a different learning curve that forces me to grow at a rapid rate.

they threaten my life. my families lives and whoever elses lives that they think would create fear in me. all their threats are them trying to lower my vibration. if they do act on these threats then i will deal with that when the cards hit the table.

the Buddhist say, "hope and fear is the enemy of man." if im not in the now then im not in my full power.

worrying about stuff that you have no control over is so out of style.

the new trendy thing is love and all that it brings.

Visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-09-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:56 AM   #12
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthsayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 133
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

What do you know about the tibetan monks who transformed their bodies into bodies of light?
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:01 AM   #13
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

did anyone recalibrate the timeline after my latest message?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:51 AM   #14
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: lake pontchartrain
Posts: 125
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

interesting thread

more please
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #15
SamT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

I was hoping to have a little cabin at MT Shasta someday, to kick back, watch the UFOs and meet all of the neat people that go up there....but if there is black ops there, with a underground base...not sure if thats a good idea or not. I am not to worried about psychic warfare, just being aware of your own abilities and potential and spirituality pretty much makes you immune.

So, is the MT Shasta area really that bad?

On topic, I am sure that the government has such supercomputers, but do they have the AI to run them?
SamT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #16
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamT View Post
I was hoping to have a little cabin at MT Shasta someday, to kick back, watch the UFOs and meet all of the neat people that go up there....but if there is black ops there, with a underground base...not sure if thats a good idea or not. I am not to worried about psychic warfare, just being aware of your own abilities and potential and spirituality pretty much makes you immune.

So, is the MT Shasta area really that bad?

On topic, I am sure that the government has such supercomputers, but do they have the AI to run them?
yeah...i would also like a place up in Mt.Shasta too but things are still too hot for me. i will go back to visit but not to live one day.

I feel your guides will let you know if any area is thee area for you to invest your time and energy and more importantly your spiritual evolution.

i met so many great people up there. its not all infested but roaches naturally find ways to embed themselves and grow in numbers without being seen.

"So, is the MT Shasta area really that bad?"

it all depends where you are on your spiritual progress. many people that work for the good side live up there but they keep to themselves or find each other.

Mt.Shasta's slogan is "where heaven and earth meet". thats true its one of thee most beautiful places i have ever been to. its not about site and sounds like city places. its about the natural environment and the spiritual energy that you can feel every second of the day especially if you go to Panther Meadow, or anyplace above 4500ft. the energy really picks up.



The explanation of these pics are located in my photo album.

Visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-19-2008 at 05:57 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #17
SamT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5
Default Re: Timeline Wafare

Thanks! I will do further research.
SamT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
annunaki, mind control, nibiru, psychic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon