Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-28-2009, 02:39 AM   #26
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
i believe this is so ... the timing codes ... for my self i have experienced accelerated movement forward at times ... exhilerating as it had been and i felt to continue onward ... i've also been regulated at that point ... to stop and wait ... coming to know this is an individual process yes ... but we do so collectively ... as one ... we stop and wait at intervals for each other ... it is not a race to the finish ... it is the journey together ... as one ...
Yes, I've watched this my entire life, the way certain people have matured in their spiritual wisdom, given it to the world, and then seemingly lost the buzz as their information was picked up and incorporated into the group mind where it became the building blocks of greater levels of awareness.
It's why some of the most brilliant minds can hardly support themselves after having made all the "wrong" business decisions. What if they had made it? Would they have pushed the mystic envelope or become fat and comfortable?

I've always said that someday I'll be in exactly the right place doing just the thing that needs to be done in perfect synchronicity with needs of the planet, and that it will be because all the mistakes I've made along the way allowed that timing to manifest. But, it's really hard to draw comfort from that or even believe in it when things are at their worst.

The global telepathic connection is probably right on course, though it's hard to imagine at the moment. But then who imagined we'd be interacting with each other like we do on net even 10 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes
Beg this question:
If we were not in this "mess"...would we learn anything?
I apologize for side tracking this discussion...curiosity motivated this post.
I listen to inner guidance...it tells me why we are in this mess.
Eyes need opening.
Does your insight tell you that we're at real risk of planetary mortality, or is there a failsafe plan in place that would prevent such an event? There's so much more going on with the earth than just people. I can see no point to their having become this powerful and reckless. It seems like the lessons of war, starvation, environmental poisoning, extinction and all would be more than enough incentive for spiritual growth without the manifestation of the potential to blow the planet to pieces a hundred times over.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 03-02-2009 at 09:59 PM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:47 AM   #27
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another interview with Dolores with the Conscious Media Network done in 2005. She goes into more detail as to her finding.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/dcannon.htm

Enjoy.
Love & Light.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #28
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

In our spiritual development, it is important to harness this ability of telepathy. This will contribute to manifesting energy to create peace and love. I know that there are group meditations that are trying to accomplish the same attribute. However, when we realize we have the power to communicate through spirit, we can heal the world much faster.

Dreams are a powerful tool communicating with spirits on the other side as well. We need guidance and a connection to our spirit friends, angels and guides.

When learning to shift the spirit energy, we are activating more of our abilities. Fine tune your chakras, and beam the light to Heaven. The Over Soul will hear your feelings. If there is a matrix of culture that tries to control you, break outside that box and tune yourself to the Source. We can then create a better world of compassion.

Last edited by Surial; 03-02-2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: listen to the Angels
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #29
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Great Thread Surial. To break out of this 3D box is our responsibility. When you think of it, many or all of our commons technologies of today represent our own potentials, realized or unrealized. Cell phones are representative of telepathy abilities. Computers represent our brains, our brain power. Anti-gravity technology represents the ability to levitate. Television represents our imagination, our ability to hold visions from which our reality is constructed. Our own visions, chosen by us, not implanted in us from a television!!!

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:26 AM   #30
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some ideas to perhaps help you explore on this topic.

1. The 'you' - physical individually focused conscious being that is here in this material plane (dimension) communicates through language (evolutionary, learned & sensory centered).

2. The eternal 'You' - which is non-physical, always present in all directions of timespace is connected to 'you', and therefore in symbiotic link.

3. In this symbiotic link, communication occurs between 'you' and 'You' but it is not logical to your way of thinking in the material plane.
a. First, it is not evolutionary or language/smybolically structured.
b. Second it doesn't go thru the filter of our illusionary perception of time. Ask - respond - ask - respond etc. Without the filter of time, it all happens simultaneous. This is why you cannot recognize it, at first. Some of us have expanded to capture this.
c. Third it is universal across all dimensions, across all entities - therefore no multiple translations are necessary.

4. The eternal 'You' is a part of an infinite collection of a many perspectives which are omni-present in our universe. (BTW-This is where the idea of 'Aliens' comes from but that is another thread).

The concept of "developing telepathy" is the coming to know the details of what I stated above (at a high-level). Every being is already doing this - so to speak.

If you are interested in exploring this further, the area to focus on is training your focus to being able to observe, register your symbiotic link. Then leverage your symbiotic link to extend communication across the spectrum of perspectives.

How to do this? Well, I could probably write a guide book - maybe I will - it's detailed. But bottom line is you have to release and reprogram some of your thinking.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:14 AM   #31
janelle12
Avalon Senior Member

Hi y'all. I am new to the board and indeed the whole idea of what this site outlines.

I watched a couple documentaries and somehow ended up on project camelot website. I read a couple articles and was steered to the Handbook for the New Paradigm. After reading the first thirty or so pages of the ebook, I ordered the whole set. I read them over the last three weeks.

I feel like I've been awakened but I am still shackled, so to speak. I feel like someone else said, I am in kindergarten and I have so much to learn. I feel like a grounded bird. Like I've fallen out of the nest. Ha, as I write this I recall and auditing incident where indeed I 'fell out' and was in despair that I couldn't get 'back up' and I was going to die.

But I digress.

On the subject of telepathic communication, I sometimes feel, at night, just before sleep, that I am going to 'pop out' of my body. However, when I get this feeling, I fight it strongly. I am desirous of learning a higher state but at the same time 'too comfortable' in this physical plane and in fact fearful of spiritual encounters, the spiritual domain or higher dimensions. Sort of like I am 'afraid to lose my footing' or afraid of 'not feeling grounded.' I don't know the origins of these fears or how to overcome them.

I also have very many questions about the handbook/paradigm series. Having just finished 'Messages for the Ground Crew' I am wondering which of the messages are still 'in effect,' so to speak. So, my being new, if anyone knows of threads that are relevant to what I may be needing, I ask that you direct me.

Thanks so much, so nice to be here, and nice to see everyone's expressions in words and avatars. Some are quite beautiful and inspiring.
janelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle12 View Post
Hi y'all. I am new to the board and indeed the whole idea of what this site outlines.

I watched a couple documentaries and somehow ended up on project camelot website. I read a couple articles and was steered to the Handbook for the New Paradigm. After reading the first thirty or so pages of the ebook, I ordered the whole set. I read them over the last three weeks.

I feel like I've been awakened but I am still shackled, so to speak. I feel like someone else said, I am in kindergarten and I have so much to learn. I feel like a grounded bird. Like I've fallen out of the nest. Ha, as I write this I recall and auditing incident where indeed I 'fell out' and was in despair that I couldn't get 'back up' and I was going to die.

But I digress.

On the subject of telepathic communication, I sometimes feel, at night, just before sleep, that I am going to 'pop out' of my body. However, when I get this feeling, I fight it strongly. I am desirous of learning a higher state but at the same time 'too comfortable' in this physical plane and in fact fearful of spiritual encounters, the spiritual domain or higher dimensions. Sort of like I am 'afraid to lose my footing' or afraid of 'not feeling grounded.' I don't know the origins of these fears or how to overcome them.

I also have very many questions about the handbook/paradigm series. Having just finished 'Messages for the Ground Crew' I am wondering which of the messages are still 'in effect,' so to speak. So, my being new, if anyone knows of threads that are relevant to what I may be needing, I ask that you direct me.

Thanks so much, so nice to be here, and nice to see everyone's expressions in words and avatars. Some are quite beautiful and inspiring.

welcome janelle12 ... welcome aboard!

that feeling you experience prior to sleeping ... the 'pop out' feeling ... it's kind of like an invitation to a new experience ...

and you then fight it with great strength ... not wanting to go with the feeling as it speaks unfamiliarity ... more secure is it amongst what is familiar to you ... it's kind of like if you go with the feeling ... you are not certain if you can control the unknown ... remaining in the physical 3d plane is familiar to you so you know you can control what you already know ...

the mind is a tricky thing ... you don't really have control in the physical plane any more than you do in a new learning experience ... but that's another chapter ...

i feel i know where you are at ... the invite ... the feeling of being able to pop out of your body ... is enticing and you have a curiosity of it ...

and yet ... you have your feet firmly planted on this plane ... where to place your first step into another ... particularly if the other is unknown to you ...

it is a leap of faith that is being asked of you ... when you are trusting of your self as much as of it ... that will be the perfect time that you take that first step as you trust within you that you will be fine ... the greater you come to know your truth ... the greater security you will feel within leaping ... this is because you then come to know that it isn't about controlling anything at all ... rather it is about trusting that you will be ok ...

we "think" we can control our way through our fears but really ... it is about trusting our way through them ...

when you are ready to say yes to the invite ... the feeling it brings ... you will be ready for a new experience ... the feeling is only an invite ... planting the seed idea within you ... now you will process this and when you are truly ready ... when truth knows better than fear ... you will intuitively know where to place that first step into this new experience ... you will then be ok to trust the process ... and go with it ...

you will be ready to leap when you allow your heart to lead the way ... past the fear ... by way of trust ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #33
janelle12
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks so much for that. I suppose you're right, I am afraid of the unknown and of losing control. I read in paradigm that the need to control is learned and habitual. Aint that the truth, I never used to be so 'neurotic' and feel the need to be in control and control everything. I have much growing to do out of my bad habits. I guess some reassurance that nothing bad is going to happen to me if I allow myself to pop out. And being like a child (uneducated and malleable) in this plane but at the same time not being innocent (knowing what unsavory characters are out there) I am 'not in a good place!' if you will.

thanks for any guidance! I am going to pick up one of the books on the book thread...Ramtha the White book is calling me so maybe I'll start there.....
janelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #34
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Well the first place that I have experienced changes would be in my sensory perception of the world. Starting over a year ago everything I looked at started going super illuminated and high definition on me. It is almost like a lucid dream state all of the time. My remote viewing and psychic abilities have increase exponentially for over a year.

I gained the ability to go out of body. However, not the same way as most people do. I suddenly have the ability project my consciousness into parallel timelines when I choose to. It is like multiple episodes of Sliders mixed with Quantum Leap and I am not the one choosing which timeline to look at. I have not yet figured out why I am being shown this. It will reveal itself soon enough.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #35
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
In astral travel, I have connected through telepathy with the Pleadeians. I have received contact from our human race in space. Earth is a project. We are a field of study. An experiment - Our altered short life span DNA with warrior qualities isolated in a controlled environment. DNA activation will happen. This is the cause for the inner struggle of our race. Not knowing but feeling the answers causes confusion and chaos.

As the Nexus belt draws closer we will evolve. No more lies or secrets. The human race will divide into two aspects - the Conclusion yet unknown.

It is very crucial that we all connect in love and wisdom - this will help our transition go much smoother. The age of Fear is coming to an end. Many unanswered question will be telepathically received from our race in space.
Hello Surial and may i say your topic is very interesting. The information i have recieved is similar to yours.

As i find things, the project you talk of was an ancient one where we acted as a labouring force. A well known entity came forth and out of sadness for our suffering gave us the spark that is true life.

The future you speak of involves teachings given where we shall be shown our dormant powers and how to activate them.

A point that must be made is that many of these advanced civilisations are as corrupt in thier ways as the human is now. Not all our brothers and sisters amongst the stars are pure and innocent.

Overall, a new chapter in mankinds history approaches and we shall all be guided upon the appropriate path.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, connection, spirit, telepathy