Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
D9Magestic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Illuminatti Disclosure in the New V's

Hello everyone whom is drawn to read this. I am not much of a channeller. Nor am I much of a speller. For the last few weeks I have kept getting this thought into my head that I must watch the remake's of the 1980's V series. This has been made somewhat difficult as the show isn't even aired in Australia yet. Also as Win TV (Channel) has won the airing rights in this country, people with IP's outside the US haven't been able to watch this. However this conviction has kept pounding away at me until I come across Channel 131 which allowed me to stream the last episode down.

Whilst watching Episode 4 titled "It's only the Beginning" which I have just finished watching they refer to some sort of miracle vaccine that the show calls R6. Something made me stop and think deeply about this R6. In the H1N5 debate 1 + 5 equals 6 maybe this is just a co-incident or maybe not. The letter R is the 22 letter in the alphabet, the letter H is the 8th and the letter N is the 14th, add the two together and you get 22. The 22nd letter in the alphabet is 'V' which is the title of the show but also I think the original Hebrew alphabet had 22 letters. Also something is mentioned in the Bilble about a 22 sided equilateral triangle has 253 units.

Know we all know how the Illuminati get off on this numerology stuff so surely I am not the first person to realize this. Disclosure is definitely moving forward a gear in 2010, the title of this show "Its only the Beginning" I feel is more than just a title it's a parody to the real situation here on this planet.

It's has just turned 2010 whilst I wrote this, I was actually planning on going out and enjoying the fireworks display which I can see not far from here but my higher self told me that this post was more important than watching the fireworks. If I have posted this in the wrong place I apologize to the moderators.

The significance of 253 I'll leave to others to work out.

Peace light and love to all - happy new years.
D9Magestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Illuminatti Disclosure in the New V's

one silly question about that series, is only 4 episodes?. Im not able to find more by now.

I downloaded them by emule, and well.... quite predictable agenda. As any big show, it only shows NWO´s agendas, mixed with hot people, and sex. Sad.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
D9Magestic
Avalon Senior Member

I think the next one isn't being aired until March.
D9Magestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:44 AM   #4
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting view point.

Regarding the new V series, it was shot in Vancouver Canada.
One more thing, the part(#1) where the women starts walking down the hall after making a speech, it was done in my work building.

I'm wondering if Vancouver will play a role somewhere in the big picture.
cheers
Harry_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #5
abraxasinas
_

Hi D9Majestic and All!
Yes I am of the viewpoint that the remake of V has much deeper connotations for the timeline of the next three years and I would ascribe personal significance to your compulsion of posting this thread.

Yet it would be advisable to think outside of the box.
There are 'walk ins', but the walk ins are not one but many many. The 'tapping' into the archetypes mostly is then filtered in limited presentation.
The same with the 'physical destruction' 2012. Can you see that the archetype again is 'spot on', but the 'destruction WILL BE the the 'destruction of the human groupmind' or Dawkinsian SuperMEME 'believing' in their selfmade gods and devils?

The agenda behind the world bank behind the illuminati behind the national governments etc. etc. IS NOT PHYSICAL 'people', humans or alien 'infiltrators'.
As many of you know, thoughtforms are prior to material manifestation.
Do you think then, that the millennia of 'personal gods and devils, demons and what not, including aliens' all CREATED by every sentient human who has ever lived, have no 'power'?
This collective 'fear and idol worship' is now coming to an end. Ergo the selfdestruction of the dogmatic religions and the apparent triumph of scientific reason over the 'spirit' with skeptics societies and secularisation (compare Europe to the USA) 'running amok'.

The 'God' (and 'Devil') of humanity as well as the 'Jesus' of humanity are fakes and 'false'.
The 'real' 'God' and the true 'Jesus' are manifesting the timeline as prophecied.
A very few 'earthlings', say the 'native wisdom keepers' and a global dispersion of 'elders' (in mind and heart not biological seniority btw) have become (partially) privvy to 'their' plannings and these messages are then shared in their 'authority', not some human grandstanding.

The 'Noosphere' of earth is at 'war' with this agenda as 'the spiritual wickedness at high places' opposing the 'second coming'. This began on January 20th 1998, just as foreseen by Edgar Cayce and converges to the Mayan nexus point. It will converge and then diverge again into a new future setting.
But it is nothing more, than your image in the mirror trying to attack you.
But BECAUSE people have 'given their power away' to false images and 'idols'; this 'lost selfpower' has totally infested the 'Mental Atmosphere' of this planet and must be eradicated by physical sharing of Knowledge and the REEMPOWERMENT of all peoples.
Think of the 'Devil' as an archtype of Separation of the Unity of 'God' (also an archetype).
This 'Devil' opens 'his' hand to catch the earth and then closes 'his' hand around it.
So the 'earth cannot see 'the spiritual light' out of its own darkness.

To force the 'Devil' to open his hand, some 'external force' (to earth not the universe as such) must 'appear' to make 'him' do so.

This kind of 'fairy tale' can however be translated into the mysteries of quantum mechanics and unification physics. Ergo these messages and blah blah blah

Abraxasinas

A typical 'New Age' follower of the Ruth Montgomery-Edgar Cayce persuasion might then say:
"Wow! Talk about a conspiracy theory.
Not the predicted scenario from the 80s from Ruth's books. The predicted president would be a walk-in is well documented in several of her books. Any way one looks at it the election of Obama was a phenomenon. The powers that be had picked Hillary if you recall. This might suggest that those you call the Illuminati could select a president from beyond the veil, or the theory is wrong.
Leave materialism from your mind and pick spiritualism. In other words-
Fear Not.
What happened to the power of the noosphere?"

An 'elder' would reply:
Yes, that what is meant by 'distortion'. The agenda behind the agenda is 'rather scared' about what 'could' happen at the nexus point.
So they are preparing the groupmind for eventualities by manipulating people's perceptions.
Politically, they knew that the 'old guard' had become internationally unfeasible and so they changed America's 'image' in Obama, groomed by the 3rd tier of the 'illuminati' (who do NOT know the greater agendas).

The 'Aliens' of V - 'they' are you in your 'projected past' and your 'projected future'.

There are NO ALIENS as such; alien to the observable universe and 'alien' to earth.
Look into your garden. Do you think the ant and the polio virus are confined to a single planet, IN CONSCIOUSNESS, when there is a universe spanning billions of lightyears to become its true abode?

Your reptilian brainstem is more potent than you realise but the 'human Anna' can indeed 'delegate' her goddess power to some 'alien scenario' with mischievous and utterly humanoid characteristics.

So IF and WHEN real physical contact (beyond electromagnetic plasma interaction) occurs; THEN it will be the FREEDOM of the tripartite human biological brain in the addition of a 'superbrain of extended DNA'.

The Reptilian Stembrain transforms into the Mammalian Midbrain transforms into the Humanoid Topbrain transforms into the Starhuman Superbrain of the Dragon.

So physical contact will entail 'Dragonised Old Humans' stepping out of material spaceships; APPEARING like aliens to the 'old humans'; yet being their biological 'brothers and sisters'.

So there will be NO ALIEN TAKEOVER; BUT there will be a 'group or family' of humans on this planet NOW; who will be given said 'starcruisers' as 'birthday presents' - Ripley's believe it or not.

Now what the consequences will entail for the Powers-That-Be on the planet now; can be coloured in by anyone able to understand the 'alien masterplan'.
The KEY AGENDA of all of you here so should BE: 'To Imagine scenarios such as this and to PREPARE for SELFRESPONSIBILITY within the transformed Gaian planetary consciousness'.

?not

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-01-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: spelling errors
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

thanks SO much, Abraxasinas, for that Profound assessment. it's so easy to get all caught-up in the alien/human dichotomy (which CAN then lead to fear and paranoia). but if we stop and remind ourselves that All Is One, then we can remember that the "aliens" are us! (just like the "terrorists" and the child-rapers, etc.). Hard Truth. Thanks for your reflections .... they helped.
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
thanks SO much, Abraxasinas, for that Profound assessment. it's so easy to get all caught-up in the alien/human dichotomy (which CAN then lead to fear and paranoia). but if we stop and remind ourselves that All Is One, then we can remember that the "aliens" are us! (just like the "terrorists" and the child-rapers, etc.). Hard Truth. Thanks for your reflections .... they helped.
Your welcome hippihillbobbi. I'm glad my discourse was useful for you.
Indeed all you need to remind yourself, if unsure:

I Am One in Many and I am Many in One.

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote