Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #26
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: YouTube video fuels US riots over killing of Oscar Grant

Could this not be the look of a Mind Control Victim?

Reminded me of Sirhan Sirhan, the fall guy for the RFK assasination.

The cop did not seem to know why HE did it himself...

You watch he'll be well represented despite resigning from the force before ANY evidence could be gathered like:
"I've no clue why I did it..."

How could one prove something like this?
How does one detect 'Satanist' MC?

Perhaps give him an unloaded weapon and play back the audio from the incident? (It surely contains the trigger info.)

I've been awaiting the racial equivalent of 'false flag ops' to trigger civil unrest. We should expect one to enrage the Latinos at some not so distant date...

The racist rantings on youtube was well beyond believable.

This is all part of The Plan to split/bring down an armed society: to turn us on ourselves with hate.

9/11 alone divided the country into two more polarized groups: one that's reviewed the evidence with an open mind and the other incredulous. Those whose 'education' derives largely from the Boob Tube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
I have watched that video on you tube and i have to agree with you chaps he does look a bit taken aback as though "a tazer don't pop" "ohh **** what have i done....you alright kid!!", what an absolute incompetent twat i take back my earlier comment regarding nazis............................................. ............................ They were not incompetent.............. Poor bugger
my heart goes out to this kids family and the wife and kids of this cop if he has them they are gonna get emotionally tortured over this incompetent pleb.
Once again anything i have written is with all due respect i am so taken aback by this event

Last edited by taadev; 01-15-2009 at 09:16 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #27
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: YouTube video fuels US riots over killing of Oscar Grant

Quote:
Originally Posted by taadev View Post
Could this not be the look of a Mind Control Victim?

Reminded me of Sirhan Sirhan, the fall guy for the RFK assasination.

The cop did not seem to know why HE did it himself...

You watch he'll be well represented despite resigning from the force before ANY evidence could be gathered like:
"I've no clue why I did it..."

How could one prove something like this?
How does one detect 'Satinist' MC?

Perhaps give him an unloaded weapon and play back the audio from the incident? (It surely contains the trigger info.)

I've been awaiting the racial equivalent of 'false flag ops' to trigger civil unrest. We should expect one to enrage the Latinos at some not so distant date...

The racist ranting on youtube was well beyond believable.

This is all part of The Plan to split/bring down an armed society: to turn us on ourselves with hate.

9/11 alone divided the country into two more polarized groups: one that's seen the evidence with an open mind and the other incredulous or boob tubers.
Is this possible????

The intrigue grows!!!!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #28
Egg
Banned

Default Re: YouTube video fuels US riots over killing of Oscar Grant

WARNING: THIS LINK CONTAINS THE ACTUAL SHOOTING. GRAPHIC FOOTAGE, WATCH AT OWN DISCRETION.

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/123138..._is_so_Screwed

Words fail me at this time.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #29
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: YouTube video fuels US riots over killing of Oscar Grant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
WARNING: THIS LINK CONTAINS THE ACTUAL SHOOTING. GRAPHIC FOOTAGE, WATCH AT OWN DISCRETION.

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/123138..._is_so_Screwed

Words fail me at this time.
Yes, the beginning of this videos view> highlights
the actual moment much more clearly!
We should also acknowledge> there was another (detained and handcuffed)
indivdual (within feet)> witnessing it all!
I wonder what> he will say?
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:42 AM   #30
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: YouTube video fuels US riots over killing of Oscar Grant

Is this possible????

Of course it's done every day and is how the Jfk Jr. 'threat' was removed; and likely the 'Enemy of State' John Lennon as well. (During the Vietnam Fleecing.)
The intrigue grows!!!!

Read up on MKULTRA and it will not seem so foreign to you. It's been going on for years.

And you thought 'Manchurian Candidate' was 'just a movie'....

What's even more funny is how everyone was saying McCain was the 'Manchurian Candidate' when there's an equal chance that Obama was as well. (His missing birth certificate and early childhood.)

We'll all find out real soon if he starts using the 'Oops Business Model' he will have real plausible denability.

However, anyone that's studied politics, in detail, can see both parties have been marching to the beat of the same drummer(s) for decades.

America is currently re-enacting the collapse of the Roman economy. By 'mistakes' of course.
(Romans used slaves while we used Indians and Chinese. This is Middle School knowledge by the way.)

Why did you think the Rockyfellars started La Raza? Because they're sooo generous and care about Latinos?

Last edited by taadev; 01-15-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:58 AM   #31
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting theory taadev. I acknowledge the legitimacy of mind control programs like mk ultra, but I don't see this as a Sirhan Sirhan situation though.

Here's the latest on this story.

Ex-Officer Is Charged in Killing in Oakland

"The former officer, Johannes Mehserle, surrendered Tuesday evening in Lake Tahoe, Nev., where it appeared he had gone to avoid community anger and the scrutiny of the news media. He was returned to California on Wednesday by the Oakland police.

District Attorney Tom Orloff of Alameda County said Mr. Mehserle, 27, had refused to speak to Oakland police or transit police investigators and was charged with murder “because at this point I feel the evidence indicates an unlawful killing done by an intentional act.”

This is an interesting development that I did not exactly expect.

"Intentional act"....don't know.

"Unlawful killing"....most definitely.

Sounds like he won't be able to plea bargain here like I had expected. I suppose we're likely to see a long drawn out (public rage inducing) trial.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:55 AM   #32
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

As hard as this is when one learns, in detail, about the various forms of mind control we must resist our human urge to generalize about law enforcement at the street level. These are just humans like you and I fulfilling their job as best they can in a difficult situation.

This is not to minimize what happened in any way shape or form; it was abhorrent to watch an unarmed restrained person being shot. It hurt me terribly, but the blank look, then questioning expression on the face of the officer really made me wonder about what was 'driving him'.

It clearly resembled an automated/trigger response one would associate with a mind control victim.

The frustrating part is we'll never know for sure as if his lawyer was to go down this trail he too would end up hurting.

With Love,
ta
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
what the hell is going on that was a most shocking piece of video. the police have lost any chance of ever earning respect after that and for all those "good bobbies" left in the world as well as in the usa they must feel like just giving up, my deepest sympathies to this gents family and friends and all those unfortunate enough to ever witness such brutality at the hands of these "nazis" and also all those good coppers around the world trying to make a difference