Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Brace yourselves - George Bush will soon be free to do just what he wants oct30th

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...yria-elections
Jonathan Freedland The Guardian, Wednesday October 29 2008
We are about to enter the twilight zone, that strange black hole in political time and space that appears no more than once every four years. It is known as the period of transition, and it starts a week from today, the time when the United States has not one president but two. One will be the president-elect, the other George Bush, in power for 12 more weeks in which he can do pretty much whatever he likes. Not only will he never again have to face voters, he won't even have to worry about damaging the prospects of his own party and its standard bearer (as if he has not damaged those enough already). From November 5 to January 20, he will exercise the freest, most unaccountable form of power the democratic world has to offer.

How Bush might use it is a question that gained new force at the weekend, when US forces crossed the Iraqi border into Syria to kill Abu Ghadiya, a man they said had been funnelling "foreign fighters" allied to al-Qaida into Iraq. That American move has touched off a round of intense head-scratching around the world, as foreign ministers and analysts ask each other the time-honoured diplomatic query: what did they mean by that? To which they add the post-Nov 4 question: and what does it tell us about how Bush plans to use his final days in the White House?

Of course, Bush may be thinking of a parting gift more in keeping with the record of the last eight years. He and Cheney might decide, what the hell, we have one last chance to whack Iran - and let the new guy clear up the mess. Not likely, but possible. For in the twilight zone, anything can happen.

cont.on link above.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
vettman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Brace yourselves - Barak Obam may very well be their antichrist

I'm tellin ya guys, Obama is poised to become the antichrist. I've been flooded with impressions to that effect for the last two days. I'm not religious nor am I a bible thumper AT ALL!...however I do realize just how much TPTB put an emphasis on such things.
vettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:06 AM   #3
deagla

Default Re: Brace yourselves - George Bush will soon be free to do just what he wants oct30th

Bush is a confirmed pedophile so he has no limits to his morals really..as for Obama, he is only a small player and i'm sure he's not the Antichrist! he is very deceptive though..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettman View Post
I'm tellin ya guys, Obama is poised to become the antichrist. I've been flooded with impressions to that effect for the last two days. I'm not religious nor am I a bible thumper AT ALL!...however I do realize just how much TPTB put an emphasis on such things.
I think Bush is the anti-christ. Just look at everything he's done. If Obama wins, those are pretty big shoes to fill and I don't think he can.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #5
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I think Bush is the anti-christ. Just look at everything he's done. If Obama wins, those are pretty big shoes to fill and I don't think he can.
The anti christ will be loved, Bush falls very short of that criteria, I also don't think it is Obama either, The anti christ hasn't yet showed its face yet, the anti christ won't come until we are in turmoil and offers a solution to our problems,

people have to get out of the mindset that the anti christ is going to be evil and do bad things, you will believe that everything the anti christ does is for the best of us all.
it is all about deception
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #6
Tuza

Default Re: Brace yourselves - George Bush will soon be free to do just what he wants oct30th

Your right on the ball with that munkey. A wolf in sheep's clothing, that will be the bad guy, trying to make out he is going to fix everything up for everyone.

Maybe Bush and co will actually walk into the twilight zone. Stranger things have happened. O'le paraquay - don't forget the mosquito spray and your sombero.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree, I have had that feeling about him all year! I did some research online and he really seems to look like a possible fit.
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #8
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

well i think Jordan Maxwell's explanation of the Hebrew translation of anti-christ where christ or chistos where the word Crisco comes from meaning oil, makes sense. Therefore he who cometh will be anti-oil so super, solar power and free energy and no more Middle East Oil

sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I respect all views on this forum, but I have to tell you folks, this post made me shoot coffee out of my nose. Completely ludicrous.
If your belief in the concept of the antichrist is biblically-based, then you owe it to yourself to go give it another read, or at least go listen to someone who can help you sound out the words.

Love and light and all that...
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #10
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
I respect all views on this forum, but I have to tell you folks, this post made me shoot coffee out of my nose. Completely ludicrous.
If your belief in the concept of the antichrist is biblically-based, then you owe it to yourself to go give it another read, or at least go listen to someone who can help you sound out the words.

Love and light and all that...

Wrong buddy... I am not religious either but Obama is just another head of the snake....

It is a metaphore.... Not a literal anti-christ... but rather a very extreme, concentrated form of evil... Their have been too many prophacies about this very moment... Obama is not going to save anybody... He is the puppet they chose to lead us to our doom....

When the world ends they want to blame it on a black guy
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #11
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think the posters see the anti christ as a metaphor. He's a comic book villain who is definately coming this time..... even though he didnt the previous million.

Could you inform me of all the 'prophecies' to which you refer?

Cheers.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
:l mao:

well evil only has until the 6th to make its move...

Obama is going to win the popular vote...

now the only twist I see between now and then will be if the electorial college puts McCain into power which will turn into a Nationwide riot and they will roll out Martial Law...

actually I think it would be kinda funny watching the Mavericks...

they wouldn't keep any secrets, and John's so old he wouldn't care about threats that he will never work again...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #13
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

That is not going to happen... Obama and Mcain are buddies they have the same boss

All these martial law prediction dates are bogus.. If their ever was going to be martial law it will be after Iran goes to war or Isreal goes to war...
Old 11-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh so you have insider info that they aren't going to overturn the popular vote...

That's good, I see Obama as a leader the world will be thankful we chose, we've made enough enemies over the last 8 years. It's time to heal the wounds.

Too bad, SNL won't have as good of material to work with

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-04-2008 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #15
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever man..

If you actually think we choose our president then that is great... for you...

They are not going to give it to mccain because they dont have to... obama works for them too... that is why he seems like such a great prospect for the opposite of what we have had for the past eight years
Old 11-04-2008, 07:28 PM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well when I saw Obama is planning on putting one of the Heads of the Federal Reserve into the Secretary of Treasury position, it spoke volumes...
Old 11-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #17
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well when I saw Obama is planning on putting one of the Heads of the Federal Reserve into the Secretary of Treasury position, it spoke volumes...
Ya that is crazy...

I dont think he is any better than Bush...

I was unaware of that Secretary of Trasury move he was planning on but your right it does speak volumes
Old 11-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #18
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever happens - it doesn't seem right that there is a 'presidential vacuum' where that last chap in can do anything from 5th November 2008 until January 20th 2009! Am I wrong?
There should be a definitive power cut-off - so this 'vacuum period' is NOT laissez-faire for the last gasp Bush-Cheney Illuminati 'convergence' goal! Heads down then!
Can they really do their worst in this vacuum of interim governance?
Seems totally illogical to the rest of the world - but USA...????
If I've got it wrong please enlighten me (UK person).
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #19
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

we call that the Pardon Period where the Presidents forgive all the crooks that helped them along the way...
Old 11-04-2008, 11:39 PM   #20
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

What I find to be true is the science behind the prophecy of the anti-christ.
Not until this current time in "our" history could the prophecied events of the "endtimes" be possible.

The technology to fulfill the prophecies is here. Now. That is interesting.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:48 PM   #21
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Rocky is right about the pardon period. Here is a list of Clinton's eh pardonees.

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pardonchartlst.htm

Of course it has Marc Rich and Pincus Green and of course Adolph Schwimmer.

Also there is Fife Symington familiar to UFO enthusiasts and a whole bunch of folk from Arkansas of course.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #22
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghglenn View Post
What I find to be true is the science behind the prophecy of the anti-Christ.
Not until this current time in "our" history could the prophesied events of the "end times" be possible.
Yeah I thought on October 14th when the 2000 KM spaceship arrived we were going to see the anti Christ stroll forward and take over the world...

but...

nada.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:01 AM   #23
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

so how does this work, Does Bush pardon Cheney, and then resign so Cheney becomes President to pardon Bush?