Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

hi folks,

this is not "diss" to anyone, ive just noticed there are plenty of people on Avalon who just arent going to move to any radiant zones or four points or anywhere else that isnt forecasted as doomed.

the fact is people have lives and loved ones friends etc that will have to go through these "rough waters" so to speak and many people just wont abandon them to live with strangers in rural communities who were brought together in survival mode.

ive quoted PC witness marcia shafer and ill do it here again
"live for life dont live for death"

i think theres a good amount of people reading these threads that are a little bummed that the latest interview which was called one of the more powerful and important ,was, to some people, fear based and doom and gloomy.
now dont get me wrong micheal st clair and others who prescribe to the "safe place" ideas present EXCEPTIONALLY positive and rational ideas.
but its a fact that these ideas are wrapped in the fabric of survival.

again dont get me wrong, ive bought silver and will probably move back to my small town if things get unpleasant in NY, practicality is different than "to be destroyed or not to be destroyed" ---where im headed (northern CA) is not under what any contactee or PC witness has stated as "safe" or "radiant" but again if a tidal wave sweeps me away id rather be with the community i grew up with and my mom and a couple friends.

to me, FEAR of death has been the ONLY way very few people could control and manipulate the many. if it really is our fate for 95% of humanity to be destroyed then that means a LOT of good and spiritual or non spiritual people will be gone, maybe i might have to be one of those people. in fact the elite have the same agenda , they have their "safe places" underground
they have the same fear/survival conscioussness.

heres a thought-
wont people need people like us, who know what the government is really up to? wont people need calm and spiritual people to help guide them through the chaos and organize and work to get through the times ahead?

is it service to others if you abandon everything you know and who you love to go to some remote place and hope you dont die? or is that service to self?
earth has many different futures and realites, why choose the most damaging one? why give your energy to it? heres a quote from gregg braden (google the name to find out about him)

"Quantum science suggests the existence of many possible futures for each moment of our lives. Each future lies in a state of rest until it is awakened by choices made in the present. "

regarding this
check these please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN686OUAJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4eh...eature=related

with that in mind,
let this thread be a place for people who arent moving and need to discuss ideas on living through these times based on where they are.

-kyle

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-26-2008 at 11:25 PM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

to me, FEAR of death has been the ONLY way very few people could control and manipulate the many.

-kyle
i feel that alot, thanx for bringing it in, i love our Gregg B, ace guy, creating a mini radiant zone of loving kindness around me is my top shot & you're right about not charging doom scenarios, it just doesn't hang right, even if the mass of consciousness 'chose' a doom laden future, why spoil your now by pondering it aswell!

i don't fear death, i know my true Self, all is well, i trust i will be guided if i need to be
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #3
Shellie
Banned

Thanks you for that. I am sure the reality is that the vast majority of us cannot just pack up and leave unless/until Whatever happens, just like there are many who can't afford to buy gold or silver, and there are apartment dwellers who can't grow their own food. We each need to do what we can for our own situation in the current times and get our heads out of the wishful thinking/regret mode of buying a chunk of land and homesteading with a few dozen other families. These thoughts are for those with the capabilities; for the rest of us, it is a waste of time and energy. Work on relationships instead. It is the people around you who are going to help you get through the coming mess.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:57 PM   #4
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

appreciate the words kyle. needed to be said.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that we create this reality, I don't want to fear
and feed the doom and gloom. I want to move, but more for personal reasons, and not too far away.
I am in a bad spot, surrounded by water.
Since I was little I have dreamt of floods and the waters rising,
so I moved by the sea, lol.
I guess if its my lot to got down, that's what will happen.
In my dreams I am always alive though. It is the fact that I have children who might have to live through a rough future that frightens me.
I want to be as safe as possible for them.
Mostly though, dooms day or no dooms day, I would just like to learn how to live more harmoniously with the planet and be a walking radiant zone.

Dr Quantum Explains The Law of Attraction Scientifically
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQpEI0Rz41M

Last edited by Jenn; 09-27-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #6
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone,

I think this is an important topic and perhaps people should work on finding people in their own areas to support one another.

Also the idea of Avalon members uniting consciousness using ideas in quantum physics like the books "The Holographic Universe" by Machel Talbot, "The Divine Matrix" by Gregg Braden, and "The Field" by Lynne Mctaggart we could do what Lakota Elder Black Elk suggested "Dream a New Dream."

So I suggest that we focus more on people forming their local groups and these groups can work together to "Dream a New Dream."

Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:23 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
I agree that we create this reality, I don't want to fear
and feed the doom and gloom. I want to move, but more for personal reasons, and not too far away.
I am in a bad spot, surrounded by water.
Since I was little I have dreamt of floods and the waters rising,
so I moved by the sea, lol.
I guess if its my lot to got down, that's what will happen.
In my dreams I am always alive though. It is the fact that I have children who might have to live through a rough future that frightens me.
I want to be as safe as possible for them.
Mostly though, dooms day or no dooms day, I would just like to learn how to live more harmoniously with the planet and be a walking radiant zone.

Dr Quantum Explains The Law of Attraction Scientifically
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQpEI0Rz41M

In my eyes its not doom and gloom, just change and to resist change is to resist life.
But you don't start rearranging the furniture on a sinking ship. You remove your self from those desperste non thinkers that are trying to save the crystal chandalier and wish to strike up the band so they won't here the screaming of the lambs.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:41 AM   #8
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

excellent ideas clarkkent-i refuse to run and hide, if i die i die, but i'm planning on building a community in my small town, not giving in to fear-i really agree with your points, esp. needing to be with loved ones as the tide turns staying calm and helping others ride it out if possible.

sorry for lowercase, holding dog one hand typing
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:48 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
In my eyes its not doom and gloom, just change and to resist change is to resist life.
But you don't start rearranging the furniture on a sinking ship. You remove your self from those desperste non thinkers that are trying to save the crystal chandalier and wish to strike up the band so they won't here the screaming of the lambs.
anyone who has had positive change for our species never ran away from obstacles. no one is talking about distracting people from whats going on, your missing the point of this thread--certain people wont/or cant move to the hills or a remote part of the world.

the idea that we are on a sinking ship, and the most enlightened solution is to remove yourself ,is exactly what i dont believe and if you cared about 95% of the rest of humanity or your loved ones who wont move to a community in the yukon is what this thread is for.

dealing with whats coming WHERE you currently are. not everyone has $250,000 dollars worth of silver to move to ecuador or to be in a radiant zone in germany with scientists and horticulturists on hand.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:50 AM   #10
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Many people simply don't have the money to move or the resources which can make them maybe feel helpless...

I cannot tell you how many "agents" on infowars or prisonplanet that are saying "arm yourselfs for the coming mess". Well it seems they do not want to leave and would rather fight and maybe die to protect what they feel is their own, all i can say to those people is "i cannot stop anyone of you... your all adults" so lets be realistic and NOT fight, realism is all i can offer to save lives its up to someone to make the choice.

Personally where i live ill be ok and can maintain food and water easily (fishing rod and clear lakes) it all comes down to if i can catch a fish and maybe get a deer if ALL else fails. If i did hunt i would use every bit and give it all back to the land (my home has many native ancestors who i admire) they have taught me alot.

Maybe ill go get some nice pictures taken with them for you all, i could get headbands and other various decorations for anyone here who wants something made by there hands. Just send me a message if you so desire.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:05 AM   #11
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

After much thought I have decided not to go anywhere. I have too many friends and family who aren't fully aware of what is happening and I cannot imagine myself leaving the area while knowing full well that they will suffer if things do get bad. I am going down with the ship if she sinks. I have a very solid mental state and I know full well what is likely to come. I think I can do much more good by sharing wisdom and strength during rough times with family and friends rather than running off and hiding in some cave somewhere trying to ride things out. The hell with doing that. I have guns, 2 months of food, heritage seeds and plenty of ambition and spirit for taking on whatever happens. I'm not going anywhere.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:14 AM   #12
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

"death is perfectly safe"

but i think i'll make it through the transition even if i stay.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:20 AM   #13
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I am not moving either, but I am lucky to be in quite a reasonable area already.
Probably you are right Kyle that moving is not the ultimate thing that is going to save you from ... (?) whatever.

But maybe it's worth a moment not to look at your own fear but that of others. You can control yourself but you can't/shouldn't control others.

I am trying to grasp what 'radiant' zone could mean.

I have been looking for 2 videos, I can find only one and a link to a website that will have to do for the moment.

This video is about indigenous elders about to meet and share wisdom:
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

This link is I guess more or less about the same how to 'protect' yourself by meditation:
http://www.invincibledefence.org/meffect.html
(there is a video also but I can't find it)

I think that you can create a radiant zone anywhere using the techniques and wisdom as shared above.
However the 'rotten apples' that can spoil everything as mentioned by M. StClair could potentially be masses of people that do
have fear.

So it's not about physical areas I think ! It is about the resonance of the group you're in ...
But even if you have a positive group of 100 you maybe outnumbered by a group of 1000 negatives.
If I understand this right then staying in a crowded / uncontrolled area is what you should avoid.

I am on an island fully aware of that Tsunamis could flush us away. However I 'feel' somehow confident that it's not going
to happen. Probably because it's not crowded here and the surrounding people here are more or less already in
a service to others mood + there's a meditation center only 15 meters away where weekly group meditation is done ....

Again, this is how far I got to understand it ...
Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:22 AM   #14
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
"death is perfectly safe"
Question: "what happens if you get scared half to death twice ?"
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:23 AM   #15
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:24 AM   #16
Sky Otter

geeeeze finally someone singing my song...thanks

i am not moving..i don't have gold or silver..but i have wonderful folks around me in this small boro..
i volunteered to the zoning board to learn how the community is run..
the boro council makes 50 bucks a month and they do an awesome job
people talk to each other and help where needed..
i have been planting veggies and herbs in the flower gardens as well as a large garden..
i am sharing seeds to anyone who wants them

and i have ask to be removed from the registry here because i am going back to playing polyanna and digging in the dirt and meditation on the joy of growing and sharing...

what will be will be...but i think i can do much more good by being positive
and radiating joy to those near by than i can by being here and chit chatting about what is the right thing or who does anyone else think they are

but i must say there are sooo many of you wonderful folks out there
i hug you all
and
thank you for your positive views and your FEAR-LESS-NESS

wavin

Dian

also you might want to check this out
http://www.communitygarden.org/

Last edited by Sky Otter; 09-27-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #17
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey Clark you are right on the money. Stay put and fight, fight for life!!! If you are fearing death, you are running to meet your end, there's a 100% possibility that we will all die someday. But that day is not today. So stay put and fight to live, love , learn. Give your loved ones a BIG HUG and tell them that you love them. Survival for me is what we are doing everyday all day. That is because you are born in a world where you lack control, this site is providing us with the tools to fight. The tools are very obvious. We can win, visualize it, create it in your life. Even in prison no one can kill your spirit therefore you have won, because even in that dreadful moment you are free.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:28 AM   #18
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you Clark Kent for starting this thread. This is such an amazing community. We have signed up to help with the transition, what ever form that takes. Preservation of love, joy, free will and our connection to Creator/Spirit is most important. That is something that goes beyond physical survival. Thank you Merlyn for reminding me of Black Elk. He created a spark in my heart that has stayed with me for last 30+ years.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:31 AM   #19
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:32 AM   #20
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kent, I've been thinking about this for a long time. I am staying put where I am even against the 'wisdom' of others. I had a dream that lsted three nights in a row and am living in the exact place I experienced 21 years ago now. Damn I'm getting old referring to double digit decades. Anyhow, the idea of Radiant Zones fascinates me in that I did a three hour interview many years ago on my concept of 'Permapaths' which seems to tie in. My friend recently found a kind of crappy camera grab during the main interview and I hope to be able to post the link on youtube for everyone here soon.

As for all the awakened people moving to one particular area...I simply do not trust the PTw to NOT have come up with concept so we could be more easily 'managed', as in killed. I have no fear of death, though it would break my son's heart, but I do 'smell' something rotten about all the people whom seem to 'get it', in their own unique ways, being asked to gather. My knowledge about a very viable skill, Permaculture...could take me anywhere. But the actual fact of the matter is that it took me the last 7 years to gain the skills to raise a percentage of my own food here, where I live.

How exactly would I live, except maybe plantation style in some one else's cystem (sic), anywhere I had no ability to use my 'meat' to back up my design knowledge? Just a question. Scary as it may seem to some, I think catastrophobia is being perpetuated in many circles. If I, and my family die in a giant tsunami...wow! What a way to go! I think we as a species is RECOVERING from catastrophe long past. I am not expecting the ground to screw me over anytime in the near future.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:33 AM   #21
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

And some of us are too old to head out on a survival trek.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:35 AM   #22
Sky Otter

a good resource

http://www.communitygarden.org/
Old 09-27-2008, 01:39 AM   #23
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

people like to get caught up in the escalation of negative impacts on the planet. everything is accelerating though. not just the negative aspect. people's consciousness is elevating at an amazing rate. i see it all around me. i've seen the potential for people to have sudden and drastic shifts in consciousness. it is happening faster and faster. that transcendental object at the end of time is just all of history speeding up to a single point. and both the yin and the yang are along for the ride.

i'm not at all fearful about the coming years. if anything i'm really excited about being around to see it all go down.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:05 AM   #24
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"Bomb shelters are a fallacy. 'It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers.'

The war will be 'a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator.' That time is not far off."

Taken from, "Hopi Prophecy"
http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/hopi1.html

Thanks for starting this thread, Clarkkent. I also won't be running for the hills (caves, desert, etc)... not unless if it's absolutely necessary. In the meantime, I will do my best to prepare for what may or may not be coming our way. But, catastrophic disaster or not, being kind and helpful to our neighbors, eating home-grown foods, drinking pure water, meditating and learning to trust our intuition, approaching our health in a holistic manner, utilizing alternative therapies, choosing to educate ourselves and hone our discernment, waking our loved ones up -- simply learning to live in a more natural state.... those aren't such bad things to adopt, are they?

"Now is a very good time to learn. Learn what plants will sustain you nutritionally and will heal you naturally. Learn where and how to get them, and how to prepare and use them. Learn how to preserve and store them. Learn what natural resources are around you and who your neighbors are, and get ready to share what you have in abundance with them in exchange for what you may need that they have plenty of. NOW is the time to step back from anything that reeks of the old energy, the old attitudes, the old intentions....

Disengage from anything built on greed and fear, manipulation and exploitation. Cut your ties now, and simplify your needs so that the lack of access to goods doesn't catch you unaware. See anything around you that is faulty and feeding on lack as the temporary, insubstantial illusion it really is, and don't feed it your time, money, or attention anymore. Open your mind to what your life would be like if the stores were empty, the schools were closed, the doctors were gone, and your power was out...

We have to lose it ALL in order to find our power again. And now is the time for that. Now is the time to recognize that there is one indispensable thing that we all need, and that we all have, in order to navigate this chaotic disintegration of our world. And that is our intuition. Only that, and nothing else, will be steadfast and powerful, no matter what challenge you face in the midst of this situation."

Taken from, "NOW is the time!"
http://www.lightworkers.org/content/...ow-is-the-time

Last edited by Oiran; 09-27-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #25
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

I just moved to a place where I don't know anyone and I know it is not safe.
I know I am trained to help people and will provide service where I can.
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote