Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #51
Kathleen

Default Re: Do you think that Barak Obama knows?

We are very aware of the people behind obama....but did you ever think that with help from "we the people" he can throw off the yoke. Maybe this is why people sense he will not be around long as he's going to stick it to 'em. HA!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:42 PM   #52
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Good luck with that... Participating in the system only empowers it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
We are very aware of the people behind obama....but did you ever think that with help from "we the people" he can throw off the yoke. Maybe this is why people sense he will not be around long as he's going to stick it to 'em. HA!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #53
Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Good luck with that... Participating in the system only empowers it.
I'm not really talking about participating in the system. Simply sending positive and healing thoughts......

Like I said...I didn't vote for him...I just am feeling the negativity attached to obama discourse empowers negativity. Self fullfilling prophecy and all that.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:04 AM   #54
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor said, "Remember, bad things only happen if we MAKE them happen. All this talk about FEMA camps, survival, etc? It's simply fear on the part of people who cannot see anything BUT fear."

I disagree as i didn't make Marilyn Monroe get asassinated nor Robert kennedy yet they did. I didn't make FEMA camps get built either but they have been.

Nasty things happen not as a result of us NOT making them happen!
I do agree with the messages on this thread however re being positive and focussing on the outcome that you desire. However, a very large degree of "tough love" is indeed required, much like a loving and concerned parent reprimanding a naughty child by telling them to take timeout and go to their room etc. We must also act people.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:44 AM   #55
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor - Thanks for your reply to my post re David Wilcock and his article. I tend to post, and, so it seems, get no replies or feedback, and wonder has anyone seen or considered my contribution. So, heartening that you read David's article - I hope others will also.

Love and blessings to all
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:21 AM   #56
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

You are invited to listen to the January 23, 2009 "Conversations with Dr. Steven Greer" program on WorldPuja.org at 11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern and 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern. It will then be available in the show archives after that, at http://www.worldpuja.org/archives.ph...even&rnd=12576

Dr. Greer discusses the possibilities that will be open with the new Obama Adminstration regarding ET Disclosure, contact and new energy systems.

The Administration says they are interested in bold action. Dr. Greer urges all listening to contact their representatives and the Obama Administration and give them the Disclosure Project and Orion Project websites so they can see real out-of-the-box solutions. Dr. Greer suggests that President Obama issue an Emancipation Proclamation...freeing the peoples of the world from the slavery of the current economic system.

It's an animated hour with Dr. Greer – excited with the possibilities of 2009.

CSETI - www.CSETI.org
Disclosure Project - www.DisclosureProject.org
Old 01-26-2009, 08:02 AM   #57
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Obama hasn't wasted any time in murdering people. Thank goodness he's not McCain, huh? Here's the link http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...barack-obama-a... and here are the story highlights:

President orders air strikes on villages in tribal area

Barack Obama gave the go-ahead for his first military action yesterday, missile strikes against suspected militants in Pakistan which killed at least 18 people.

Four days after assuming the presidency, he was consulted by US commanders before they launched the two attacks. Although Obama has abandoned many of the "war on terror" policies of George Bush while he was president, he is not retreating from the hunt for Osama bin Laden and other al-Qaida leaders.

The first attack yesterday was on the village of Zharki, in Waziristan; three missiles destroyed two houses and killed 10 people. One villager told Reuters of phone that of nine bodies pulled from the rubble of one house, six were its owner and his relatives; Reuters added that intelligence officials said some foreign militants were also killed. A second attack hours later also in Warizistan killed eight people.

So i guess Obama must know something we don't know huh??!!