Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #26
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

The ministry of Ukraine is talking about it, how they're docters and other first responders are dieing and millions effected. This ladies and gents is the type of debunking and discrediting I'm talking about. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck , well you can finish that sentance, I'm not trying to insult anybody I just call it like I see it, and guess what they just don't want you to know that they are here. They just can't stand it,they hate light of truth exposing they're evil plan,sorry to burst the bubble of secrecy , they shouldn't have killed all my realitives. The one thing the most amazing thing I learned from them , is that Yahweh is here,they hate and fear him and he is here to put a stop to all of this. But that is another thread completly another thread for another time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Suddenly they have stopped talking about the flu in Poland. I guess people stopped getting excited about that or...got the facts....nothing in the Polish news about Ukraine in regard to the health problems of its citizens. Maybe nothing extremely serious is happening there...
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #27
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

They are scared, if it weren't true they would simply ignore me, they're discrediting and debunking just gives all of it more credance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I sure would love to see this kind of garbage posted in unconfirmed news, or conspiracy research, or off topic, or start a new sub forum, "I'm so terrified my eyes are bleeding".
Old 01-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #28
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
The ministry of Ukraine is talking about it, how they're docters and other first responders are dieing and millions effected. This ladies and gents is the type of debunking and discrediting I'm talking about. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck , well you can finish that sentance, I'm not trying to insult anybody I just call it like I see it, and guess what they just don't want you to know that they are here. They just can't stand it,they hate light of truth exposing they're evil plan,sorry to burst the bubble of secrecy , they shouldn't have killed all my realitives. The one thing the most amazing thing I learned from them , is that Yahweh is here,they hate and fear him and he is here to put a stop to all of this. But that is another thread completly another thread for another time.
Please open a thread on Yahweh being here ,
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #29
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Give it time, the doctors and nurses are dieing too.
They just don't want you to know they are here, they shouldn't have murdered my family, they should have left me alone, they shouldn't have bragged about they're infrastructure and agenda, quit never, sorry people everywhere are wakeing up, sorry if they are waking up early, because the mass awakening they have planned for us. Is at 4 am when you get dragged off to a FEMA death camp near you.

Think possitive these aliens all used to say to me, now I say , think positive and hope and pray all this information doesn't get everywhere, my guess is that humans are waking up a little early and these triple helix buggers will be put into the same deathcamps they built for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Ok Totellthetruth, if only 882 have died out of well over 200,000 hospitalizations that isn't a terribly high number of deaths proportionately. I really think it's important to have faith that humanity has allies and that the forces of good will succeed, if that weren't true this mutated plague would've spread much further by now. It had the whole month of October to spread to the rest of the world before they shut the borders down in the Ukraine, I had expected this thing to spread much further by now...thankfully it hasn't appeared to.

Vaccine shipments disappeared and all kinds of things have happened to slow down the spread of the virus, so that they finally called off the swine flu fake pandemic.

So get proactive instead of choosing fear which lowers your vibration and immune system. Chose to "visualize" the virus losing strength and dying off in the population, also boost your immune system with the right supplements to fight of any pathogens you might encounter.

Just as there are bad aliens out there causing problems, there are also good aliens who are much more powerful, far greater in number and who also have the power of God on their side....hmmmm, who do you think will win? I personally have all the faith in the world that we are well represented in Heaven and that our side will win.

So chill-out and quit

Fear only breeds more fear...and spreading it is bad for your karma
Old 01-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #30
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

They don't want you to know they're plan
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/12...Dien_Bien.html

H5N1 H1N1 Cluster in Dien Bien Vietnam
Recombinomics Commentary 03:52
December 10, 2009

More and anxiety on the basis of when Dr. Nguyen Tran Hien, Director of Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology PRIVATE announce the result of epidemiological investigations deaths due to bird flu recently in Dien Bien. Male patients age 23 in the city of Dien Bien death from respiratory failure due to severe viral pneumonia was confirmed by test results: The patient died from H5N1.

When investigating the epidemiology of close contact with patients, medical experts are concerned when they discovered the children of influenza A/H1N1 infected patients. Meanwhile, the Forum chickens living in the cousin has test results positive for H5N1 virus.

The above translation suggests a family in Dien Bien, Vietnam has tested positive for H5N1 and H1N1.* Poultry belonging to the family has also tested positive for H5N1.

Vietnam represents a hot zone where H1N1 and H5N1 are co-circulating.* H1N1 is very promiscuous and has been isolated from a variety of mammalian species as well as turkeys.* Thus, Vietnam would offer an environment for co-infections in a wide range of host including human.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #31
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...88N_Hunan.html

Fatal H1N1 RBD Change S188N in Hunan China?
Recombinomics Commentary 15:39
January 3, 2010

November 21 evening 7:30 Xiu Zhang boy was admitted to hospital in Shaoyang city, the hospital in critical condition on the next notice, right chapter Xiu oxygen, infusion, and ECG. "7:30 admitted to hospital after my son and I have been chatting, chat to 10:30, when he suddenly froth at the mouth, unconscious."

"People from normal to death is only about half an hour." Lijun Ze said the son died suddenly so suddenly, the hospital 23:30 began to organize rescue, It was found that Xiu Zhang digestive tract, lungs or brain hemorrhage, the body appears black spots, had no blood pressure, no heartbeat, "the time to save a child is already dead."

He died a hospital at 4:45 on the 22nd Xiu Zhang declared dead. Shaoyang City CDC blood samples confirmed as Influenza A H1N1 influenza testing. Family belongs to at 10 o'clock on the 23rd to see the hospital medical records issued reads, "preliminary diagnosis" is "influenza, encephalitis, pulmonary hemorrhage, and a stream."

The above translation describes the rapid death of a 10 year old boy in Shaoyang city in Hunan, China.* Recent media reports have warned of the rapid spread of H1N1 in the Chinese countryside and three HA sequences from Hunan were just released at Genbank by the Changsha CDC, which is slightly northeast of Shaoyang city.* The three Hunan sequences (A/Hunan Changsha/SWL4346/2009, A/Hunan Furong/SWL4224/2009, A/Hunan Kaifu/SWL4142/2009) were collected in late November from sections of Changsha city (see map) and each was distinct.* The Furong sequence has closely related to a series of sequences recently released from Changdu, to the west of Hunan, but the other two sequences were unique.*

The Kaifu sequence was collected on the date of hospital admission for the above patient, who may have been the source.* It has a number of non-synonymous changes, including a receptor binding domain change S188N, which is also present in a number of isolates from the United States (primarily Texas, but also New York - see list here), as well as Mongolia, Japan, and Spain.

The co-circulation of multiple H1N1 sequences in a small region in Changsha is cause for concern.* A full set of sequences and more information on patients associated with these sequences would be useful.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #32
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/12...5G_Russia.html

Live feed of underlying pandemic map data here
Commentary
H1N1 D225G in Lungs of Patients Across Russia
Recombinomics Commentary 21:28
December 31, 2009

Vector labs in Novosibursk, Russia has submitted a full set of sequences from lung isolates from patients at three distinct locations in Russia (A/Salekhard/01/2009, A/Tomsk/07/2009, A/Abakan/02/2009).* Although each isolate represents a seperate H1N1 genetic background, all three have D225G.* Since all three isolates came from lung, it is likely that the three infections were fatal, or at least severe, which extends the linkage of D225G with severe or fatal H1N1 cases.* These are the first public HA sequences from Russia with D225G and raise concerns that the establishment of the polymorphism, and/or the related associated polymorphism D225N raises concerns of a new pandemic wave that is markedly more severe that prior pandemic H1N1 waves.

Recent comments by ECDC on the WHO working hypothesis that these changes were due to random mutations generated by uncorrected copy errors and that H1N1 with these changes do no transmit, are not consistent with public data.* In Ukraine, six of six fatal cases have D225G or D225N.* Since these markers are only reported in about 1% of pandemic H1N1 HA sequences, the chances of these markers randomly appearing in 6 of 6 fatal cases is in the trillion to one range.* Similarly, several recently released sequences have both D225G and D225N, including two samples in San Luis Potosi that were collected within one day of each, again creating an event that would require two independent changes at adjacent codon positions for residue 225 in two individuals in the same location at the same time.* The likelihood of these two sets of changes happening independently, when only four samples in the Genbank and GISAID database have both changes, so also extremely unlikely, once again raising serious questions about the scientific basis for the WHO position that these changes are independently generated and are copy errors.* The only data in support of this hypothesis is an attribution to WHO in the ECDC report, which has no scientific basis.

The movement of D225G from one H1N1 genetic background is consistent with homologous recombination, and the clustering in western Ukraine, Sao Paulo, or San Luis Potosi is consistent with transmission.* These developments continue to raise concerns that H1N1 with these receptor binding domain changes will emerge in the next wave.*

Today's report from Ukraine has 29 more fatalities in the past 24 hours, raising the increase in the past 4 days to 94 fatalities.* The report of D225G in lung patients from three different regions in Russia on three different genetic backgrounds increases concerns of an emerging lethal pandemic H1N1, WHO proclamations notwithstanding
Old 01-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #33
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/12...uster_Mex.html

Live feed of underlying pandemic map data here
Commentary
D225G / D225N H1N1 Fatal Cluster in San Lois Potosi Mexico
Recombinomics Commentary 23:54
December 24, 2009

The recently released HA sequences from fatal cases in Mexico has identified a cluster(25M and 40M) with D225G and D225N.* Both isolates, A/Mexico/InDRE50625/2009 and A/Mexico/InDRE50617/2009) have mixed signals and were collected within a day of each other from San Lois Potosi, Mexico.* They are the first two isolates from patients in Mexico with both receptor binding domain changes, D225G and D225N, although the same combination was found in a swine sequence, A/swine/4/Mexico/2009, from an outbreak in the adjacent province of Queretaro in April.* The only other reported human sequence with D225G and D225N was from a fatal case in Utah, A/Utah/42/2009, who died July 28.

Concern about the association of receptor binding domain changes D225G and D225N began to emerge when sequences from cases in Brazil were released.* Two Sao Paulo sequences had D225G and both were from fatal cases.* Two more Sao Paulo sequences had D225N and both cases were also fatal.* Moreover, D225G was also found in fatal cases from 1918 and 1919, and the sequence change led to receptor binding changes that targeted receptor with gal 2,3 linkages, such as cells in the lung.

Reports of large number of fatal lung cases in Ukraine led to predictions that receptor binding domain changes at position 225 would be found.* The prediction was confirmed when Mill Hill released sequences from nine patients in western Ukraine.* Five HA sequences from survivors had no receptor binding domain changes, while all four fatal cases had D225G.* Subsequently the CDC released five HA sequence.* Three matched the demographics and sample number for the Mill Hill survivors.* The other two were unique and were likely fatal cases.* Both of these cases had D225N.

The data from Ukraine led other countries to look more closely at sequences from past cases.* In Norway, 3 sequences were identified.* Two were fatal and one severe.* In France there were two cases and both were fatal, including one that also had H274Y.* Similarly, a case from Illinois also had D225G and H274Y.

However, a fatal case from Utah had mixed signals for both D225G and D225N.* This combination was then found in a swine isolated from Queretaro, Mexico and two fatal cases in the adjacent province, San Luis Potosi also had the same combination.* In all cases the same mixed signals were found at the adjacent positions, strongly suggesting that these sequences were transmitting.* This transmission was further supported by collection dates, which were one day apart.

Transmission of these sequences was also supported by cluster in western Ukraine.* The sequences with D225G or D225N were collected from the same general area in Ukraine at the same time.* The initial spike in cases in Ukraine was followed by school closings and warmer weather.* Cases declined but recently began to surge again as the weather cooled and school re-opened.* There were 20 deaths reported in the past 24 hours, raising concerns of another spike in fatalities (see map).

These data continue to support the linkage between D225G and D225N.* Three more recent cases with these changes (one with D225G and two with D225N) were identified in Mexico, and all three were fatal (and the changes were present as mixtures with wild type).* These ratios may vary by tissue type and isolation procedure and the increasing detection may signal changes in circulating virus.

More details and collections from affected organs in severe and fatal cases would be useful.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #34
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

You can debate all you want. These reports are coming from the ukrainian ministry of health, so debunk , discredit and ignore the truth , maybe it will go away. I think NOT.

They simply don't want you to know they are here, it spoils they're plans. But they're plans for us are evil. And they need to go not us.

And not one western wire service is carrying all these reports coming out of all these countries, come on give me a break, how is that possible,same answer,we are being kidnapped and replaced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
Personally, I have seen enough evidence to support the idea that something out of the ordinary has been happening in the Ukraine for at least 3-4 months. The exact scale and nature is still open to debate.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-10-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Timmy...i think I will send you an invitation to come to Poland...Ukraine is not that far away...so you can go there and check with your own eyes...maybe you'll feel calmer...at least you'll be at a distance from FEMA camps.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #36
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Dont have to come to poland all i have to do is look at the report from the ministry of ukraine and all these other places.....latest thing in my life they don't want me getting my mail.

this is from yahoo

Sorry, this account is temporarily locked (9002)
This account has been temporarily locked because of security concerns
The lock on your account will expire in approximately 24 hours—the lockout period will not reset each time you attempt to sign in while the account is still locked. You can try to recover your password again after the lock has expired. See you tomorrow!

Password Security Help

Quote:
Timmy...i think I will send you an invitation to come to Poland...Ukraine is not that far away...so you can go there and check with your own eyes...maybe you'll feel calmer...at least you'll be at a distance from FEMA camps.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-10-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #37
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

if anyone recieves an email like this one IGNORE IT IT IS NOT ME AND JUST ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF HOW IM BEING MESSED WITH

I DID NOT SEND THIS EMAIL THIS IS NOT ME AND DAMN THEM THEY JUST CUT OFF MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND NOW THIS

THEY ALREADY MURDERED ALL MY REALITIVES AND THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF THE NIGHT MARE I LIVE

DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYONE OVER SEAS ASKING FOR MONEY NOT MY STYLE

AND ITS A LIE

no what the **** i didnt send that its a lie dont do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni
saying you are in London and asking for money?

This is it.......

eleni Hello,
This has had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating state.I am in some terrible situation and I'm really going to need your urgent help. Yesterday, unannounced, I came down to the United Kingdom for something urgent. Well we actually got robbed in the Hotel I booked in and they made away with my wallet (which included my cash, diaries and credit cards). My cellphones were not brought along since I did not get to roam them before coming over. The phone cables have been burnt including the Hotel's database has been compromised as well. So all I can do now is pay cash and get out of here quickly. I do not want to make a scene of this which is why I did not call the office or my house, this is embarrassing enough. Please I want you to lend me a sum of 2,050 Pounds, just to clear my Hotel bills and get the next plane home. Kindly help me send the Money via Western Union Money Transfer
Below are the Details to transfer the money

NAME- kevin Rush
ADDRESS- 103 Harley Street
CITY- LONDON

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-10-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #38
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

debunk and discredit bla bla bla

they are replaceing us get it your gone they are here and no one knows your missing

seen them shapeshift know that they are here and working on killing us off....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I sure would love to see this kind of garbage posted in unconfirmed news, or conspiracy research, or off topic, or start a new sub forum, "I'm so terrified my eyes are bleeding".
Old 01-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #39
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Tyranny is coming to an end and TPTB are beginning to loose there grip on the

world more and more everyday, as people begin to wake up to the game they

have been playing for millenium. This is a time were people should be more

focused on raising there vibration, rather then focusing on the games of

the world elite, because a shift in the way of thinking is here and the good

will soon outweigh the bad. There are bigger players then TPTB and there

not gonna sit back and watch the world go to hek quietly. This will be more

apparent as we move closer to 2012 and people can choose whether they

wanna vibrate in the lower or higher forms of consciousness. You pick, no one

else will do it for you that i can guarantee you.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #40
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
debunk and discredit bla bla bla

they are replaceing us get it your gone they are here and no one knows your missing

seen them shapeshift know that they are here and working on killing us off....
have you been replaced too?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #41
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Nah. as soon as "they" replace one of him, another one pops right up, and takes over the crusade of doom. Irreplaceable. It would be like cloning "whack-a-mole".
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #42
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

I to have been following the ukraine plaque ,
they started using 30.000iu vitamin D twice a day for some of the patients and it seemed to work from what i read ,
my mind is open to any possibility these days ,nothing comes as a surprise any more ,what will be will be ,
every day new doors of information open and i try ,time permitting to look at everything ,

Last edited by zaina; 01-11-2010 at 12:04 AM.
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #43
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I think a better choice is to trust the Ukrainian Ministry of health rather then someone who has been trying to discredit and debunk my threads for the last year..

PS you might not realize it but people are waking up

sorry to disapoint but these reports are very true and the more people see it the more they will know the truth...

AND PROJECT AVALON IS NOW SUBSCRIPTION FREE so tell your friends tell everyone to get on here.....tell the world its time.....way past time

Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #44
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

He exists and he is out there but this is the real Kevin Rush,,,,,,not the one in the UK asking for money from PA members.....

lets get back to the topic shall we

How is it its being kept out of the press so well hidden from the outside world.

answer : THEY 'RE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its global , its biblical and its all an alien con

Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #45
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

maybe you all should take a look at the index page to this article and follow along, follow the con and see all the news reports being kept out of the western press.

Hey aliens

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html

News Commentary twitter

BMC Paper on H1N1 Human Receptor Interactions
Recombinomics / Rhiza Interactive Pandemic Maps
Live feed of underlying data in Pandemic map here
Pandemic Interactive MAP Rhiza Labs - Tech Partner
Nature Precedings - Tamiflu Resistance
H5N1 Concurrent Acquisitions and H5N1 SNP Aggregation
Keynote - International Drug Discovery Science and Technology - Beijing
H5N1 Interview AudioNov18 Nov19 Nov24 Dec2 Dec17 Dec30 Jan6
Swine Flu Evolution and Predictions RAW VIDEO VIDEO
Recombinomics Options VI Press Releases Publications
Phylogenetic Trees H5N1 Egypt and Ebola Maps
Archived Commentaries

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html

H1N1 D225G in Nasopharyngeal Swab from Fatal Brazil Case (01/10/10 16:50)

H1N1 D225G and D225N in Moldova Patient (01/10/10 14:20)

Ukraine Fatalties Jump to 882 - D225A/G/N in Kyiv (01/09/10 01:50)

H1N1 D225G D225N D225A in Ukraine Lungs (01/08/09 23:40)

H1N1 Re-Infections Confirmed (01/06/09 13:50)

Ukraine Fatalities Jump to 827 - 100K New Cases in One Day (01/06/09 13:20)

D225E and D225N RBD H1N1 Changes in Turkey (01/05/09 21:25)

Ukraine Fatalities Spike to 805 - One Day Record of 38 (01/04/09 22:10)

Fatal H1N1 RBD Change S188N in Hunan China? (01/03/09 15:40)

Ukraine Fatalities Jump to 759 - Two Day Total 32 (01/03/10 05:20)

Spreading H1N1 Sequences in Russia Raise Concerns (01/02/10 22:45)

H1N1 D225G and D225N in Russian Cases Near Ukraine (01/02/10 02:12)

Ukraine Fatalities Spike to 727 - One Day Total 29 (12/31/09 23:55)

Tamiflu Resistance Continues to Expand in the United States (12/31/09 23:05)

H1N1 D225G in Lungs of Patients Across Russia (12/31/09 21:21)

Ukraine Fatalities Spike to 698 - One Day Total 23 (12/30/09 23:55)

Fatal D225G/D225N H1N1 Co-Infections Raise Concerns (12/30/09 15:28)

Fatal H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in New Brunswick Canada (12/30/09 02:20)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Lesson Not Learned (12/30/09 00:15)

Ukraine Fatalities Spike to 675 - Two Day Total of 42 (12/29/09 20:10)

The WHO Surprise on D225G / D225N H1N1 Fatalities (12/29/09 17:48)

D225G / D225N H1N1 in Case from Sweden (12/28/09 23:55)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in UK Jumps Higher (12/25/01 10:15)

D225G / D225N H1N1 Fatal Cluster in San Luis Potosi Mexico (12/24/09 23:55)

H1N1 RBD D225G and D225N in Mexican Swine (12/24/09 17:53)

Emergence and Evolution of Pandemic Tamiflu Resistance (12/22/09 12:35)

Lab Confirmed H1N1 in New York Dog (12/22/09 03:30)

Widespread Transmission of H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance (12/21/09 16:45)

German H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Cluster Raises Concerns (12/20/09 17:35)

Japan H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Levels Raise Concerns (12/20/09 12:25)

Ukraine Cases Top 3 Million - 21 New Fatalities (12/20/09 04:37)

Japan Tamiflu Resistance Sequences Signal Fixing Start (12/19/09 02:19)

US Spike in H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Signals Fixing Start (12/18/09 23:55)

First Fatal Tamiflu Resistant Case in South Korea (12/17/09 18:15)

Silent Spread of Tamiflu Resistance in Texas (12/16/09 17:41)

Ukraine H1N1 Cases Explode - 507 Dead (12/15/09 21:25)

Rapid H1N1 Evolution in Beijing Raises Concerns (12/15/09 13:25)

Receptor Binding Domain Changes in Texas (12/14/09 11:15)

Tamiflu Resistance Spike in the US Raises Transparency Concerns (12/14/09 02:18)

D225G and H274Y in Illinois Case (12/13/09 18:18)

D225G and D225N Confirmed in Fatal Utah Case (12/11/09 22:22)

Fixing Fatal Tamiflu Resistance in Pandemic H1N1 (12/11/09 18:55)

Fatal Tamiflu Resistant Cases Spike in the Netherlands (12/11/09 12:50)

D225G and D225N in Fatal Utah Case? (12/10/09 21:07)

Hidden Transmission of H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance (12/10/09 16:45)

H5N1 H1N1 Cluster in Dien Bien Vietnam (12/10/09 03:52)

High Attack Rate in Tamiflu Resistant Cluster in Vietnam (12/10/09 00:25)

Fatal Tamiflu Resistance in Delaware (12/09/09 18:50)

D225N in Ukraine Raises Pandemic Concerns (12/09/09 00:05)

Ukraine Cases Spike - D225G and D225N Found (12/08/09 21:36)

Fatal Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 in the Netherlands (12/08/09 13:55)

D225G and D225N in Utah Patient Raises Pandemic Concerns (12/06/09 23:55)

WHO in Denial on Tamiflu Resistance and RBD Changes (12/05/09 21:21)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistant Cluster in Pennsylvania (12/05/09 17:40)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Crosses Tipping Point (12/04/09 15:01)

Transmission of Fit Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 in Maryland (12/04/09 03:07)

Tamiflu Resistance in Ukraine Sub-clade in Spain and US Georgia (12/03/09 20:05)

446 Dead in Ukraine - D225G and Deaths Spread (12/03/09 02:35)

Tamiflu Resistant Cluster in Maryland and Virginia USA (12/02/09 22:45)

Transmission of Novel H1N1 D225G in Norway and Sweden (12/02/09 12:55)

Fit Hong Kong Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Is a Mixture (12/01/09 19:54)

H1N1 Evolution Outpacing Vaccine and Host Defenses (11/30/09 13:32)

H1N1 RBD Changes at 225 Create Vaccine Mismatch Concerns (11/29/09 14:24)

Week 46 Sets Record Number of H1N1 US Pediatric Fatalities (11/28/09 18:29)

WHO Weather Report on Ukraine H1N1 D225G Required (11/28/09 17:10)

WHO Silence on D225G Vaccine Mismatch Confuses Media (11/28/09 15:31)

WHO Confirms D225G Vaccine Failure (11/28/09 03:45)

WHO Mis-statements on D225G and H274Y Raise Concerns (11/27/09 21:31)

D225G and H274Y in Fatal Infection in France (11/27/09 17:30)

WHO Silence on D225G Immune Escape Raises Concerns (11/27/09 13:20)

D225G Evades Immune Response (11/27/99 08:20)

Worldwide Transmission of D225G (11/27/09 06:45)

D225G Ukraine Norway Link and China Spread (11/25/09 14:15)

H1N1 Re-infections Raise Pandemic Concerns (11/25/09 02:30)

Ukraine Dead Approach 400 - D225G Spreads (11/24/09 23:35)

H1N1 RBD Changes D225E and D225G in Norway (11/24/09 17:39)

Spontaneous Mutation Media Myth (11/24/09 7:41)

Fatal H1N1 Cluster in Texas Raises Pandemic Concerns (11/23/09 22:55)

Explosion of Swine Flu Tamiflu Resistance in the United States (11/23/09 13:30)

1918 RDB D225G in Lung Cases in the United States (11/23/09 10:27)

1918 RBD D225G in Lung Cases in Ukraine and Norway (11/21/09 13:02)

Evidence on D225G in Lung Cases in Norway and Ukraine (11/21/09 11:40)

WHO Confirms D225G in Lung Cases in Norway and Ukraine (11/20/09 23:55)

D225G in Fatal H1N1 Lung Cases in Norway and Ukraine (11/20/09 19:05)

Large Tamiflu Resistant Cluster in Wales UK (11/20/09 17:50)

H1N1 D225G in Russia Raises Pandemic Concerns (11/20/09 15:05)

D225G in Fatal H1N1 Cases in Norway? (11/20/09 15:19)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 354 - Fatal H1N1 Cases Have D225G (11/20/09 13:38)

D225G Lung Tropism Driving H1N1 False Negatives? (11/19/9 21:17)

Media Myths Cloud Joint Hearings on Pandemic Vaccine (11/19/09 17:17)

All Fatal Ukraine H1N1 Cases at GISAID Have RBD D225G (11/19/09 14:17)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 344 - Sequences Released (11/18/09 22:45)

RBD Change D225G in Ukraine Lung Raises Concerns (11/18/09 21:55)

Receptor Binding Domain Change D225G Confirmed in Ukraine (11/18/09 18:35)

RBD D225G in China and Australia Raise Ukraine Concerns (11/18/09 14:41)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 328 - Still No Sequences (11/17/09 19:17)

Ukraine H1N1 Sequence Changes Raise Concerns (11/17/09 13:17)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 315 -Still No Sequences (11/16/09 19:17)

Record Number of Lab Confirmed H1N1 Pediatric Deaths in the US (11/16/09 16:09)

Cluster of Tamiflu Resistance Near Edinburgh Scotland (11/16/09 13:45)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 299 - Still No Sequences (11/15/09 22:55)

WHO Evades Ukraine Sequence Questions at News Conference (11/15/09 12:25)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 282 - Still No Sequences (11/15/09 07:32)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 239 - Still No Sequences (11/12/09 20:21)

CDC Estimate of US H1N1 Pediatric Deaths Raised to 540 (11/12/09 19:45)

Ukraine Dead Increase to 213 - Still No Sequences (11/11/09 21:14)

Media Myths on Swine Flu in Ukraine Raise Concerns (11/11/09 13:40)

WHO Appeals to Ukraine for Help with Hemorrhagic Pneumonia (11/11/09 11:40)

Belarus Reports Almost 1/4 Million Flu Cases (11/10/09 23:35)

189 Deaths Reported in Ukraine - Belarus to 223K Cases (11/10/09 21:35)

Suspect H1N1 Death in Romania Near Ukraine Border (11/10/09 15:06)

Timeline on WHO Silence on H1N1 Sequences (11/09/09 23:21)

Pneumonia Death of Belarus Doctor Near Ukraine Border (11/09/09 20:46)

WHO Silence on Ukraine Sequences Raise Pandemic Concerns (11/09/09 19:01)

Reported Cases in Ukraine Top One Million - 174 Fatalities (11/09/09 18:41)

Over 2000 Health Care Workers Ill in Ukraine (11/09/09 14:35)

Total Destruction of Lungs in Ukraine Fatal H1N1 Cases (11/09/09 12:59)

1918 RBD Polymorphism in Ukraine H1N1? (11/09/09 04:32)

Reported Ukraine Fatalities Increase To 155 (11/09/09 02:09)

H1N1 Genetic Changes in RBD Raise Pandemic Concerns (11/08/09 19:09)

Reported Ukraine Cases Approach One Million (11/08/09 18:08)

H1N1 Jumps to Pets Raise Pandemic Concerns (11/07/09 23:24)

National H1N1 Epidemic Declared in Bulgaria (11/07/09 8:45)

Withheld Ukraine Sequences Raise Pandemic Concerns (11/07/09 02:20)

Reported Cases in Ukraine Double Again To 871,037 (11/06/09 22:54)

Reported Cases in Ukraine Double in Two Days (11/04/09 14:34)

Clusters on Hemorrhagic H1N1 Pneumonia in Ukraine (11/04/09 11:54)

WHO Targets Hemorrhagic H1N1 Cases in Lviv Ukraine (11/03/09 19:47)

Belarus H1N1 Deaths Raise Concerns (11/03/09 16:47)

Ukraine H1N1 Hospitalizations and Deaths Spike Higher (11/02/09 21:54)

Hospitalized Students at Romanian Convention Raise Concerns (11/02/09 7:22)

H1N1 Doctor Deaths in Ukraine Raise Concerns (11/01/09 22:22)

H1N1 Attack Rate Explodes in Ukraine (11/01/09 16:47)

WHO Team to Investigate Ukraine H1N1 Outbreaks (10/30/09 23:47)

Ukraine Orders Mobile Military Labs for H1N1 Caseload (10/30/09 18:50)

H1N1 Fatalities in Ukraine Generate Travel Restrictions (10/30/09 15:47)

US Emergency Declarations Raise Pandemic Concerns (10/29/09 22:47)

H1N1 in Swine in Iceland Raises Pandemic Concerns (10/29/09 21:27)

School Undercounts Raise Pandemic Concerns (10/26/09 17:34)

Pandemic H1N1 Spread in Swine Raises Pandemic Concerns (10/19/09 21:20)

H1N1 Attack Rate Raises Pandemic Concerns (10/15/09 22:12)

Weak Immune Response In Mild Cases Driving Re-Infections? (10/10/09 16:02)

Buffalo School Outbreaks Raise H1N1 Re-Infection Concerns (10/08/01 12:45)

Silent Spread of E627K in Pandemic H1N1 in Patients (09/29/09 14:01)

E627K Circulation in Pandemic H1N1 Patients in the Netherlands (09/29/09 08:22)

Pediatric Deaths in Flu Infested Schools in KY KS and OK (09/24/09 22:22)

Fever Free Swine Flu In CNN's Anderson Cooper (09/24/09 14:20)

Pediatric Deaths in Flu Infested Schools in CO and SC (09/24/09 12:10)

Spike in Pennsylvania Fatalities Raises Concerns (09/23/09 13:02)

Widespread Pandemic Antibody Confounds Clinical Trial (09/22/09 14:02)

Another School District Closing Near Knoxville Tennessee (09/18/09 01:35)

School District Closings in Tennessee and Texas (09/17/09 19:49)

Efficient Transmission of Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 (09/16/09 14:19)

Media Myths On Why Swine Flu Is Called Swine Flu (09/14/09 17:40)

Camper to Camper Transmission of Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 (09/10/09 22:22)

Additional Spread of Tamiflu Resistance in the United States (09/10/09 06:29)

Fit Tamiflu Resistant Cluster in Hong Kong (09/09/09 19:09)

Explosion in Student Deaths Linked to School Openings (09/04/09 13:55)

US Pediatric Deaths Raise Pandemic Concerns (09/04/09 02:17)

Co-transmission of H5N1 with Pandemic H1N1 in Egypt? (09/02/09 18:18)

Tennessee School Closings Raise Pandemic Concerns (09/02/09/01 11:20)

Widespread Tamiflu Resistance in Texas? (09/01/09 11:30)

Texas Tamiflu Resistance Cluster Confirmed (08/31/09 21:30)

Evolutionarily Fit Tamiflu Resistance in Northern California (08/31/09 10:15)

Swine Flu Sticker Shock (08/28/09 16:18)

Tamiflu Resistance in Northern California (08/28/09 12:42)

Misinformation Linked to Explosion of Swine Flu in US Schools (08/26/09 22:41)

Tamiflu Resistance in Vietnam Increases Concerns (08/25/09 13:11)

Matching Sequences in Tamiflu Resistant Patients in Seattle (08/24/09 11:11)

Clusters of Tamiflu Resistance in the United States (08/22/09 15:20)

Pandemic Tamiflu Resistance in North Carolina Summer Campers (08/22/09 13:00)

Pandemic Flu Fever Failure Fuels School Cluster Explosions (08/21/09 17:25)

Pandemic H1N1 Spread to Turkey Farms in Chile (08/21/09 14:40)

Widespread Pandemic H1N1 School Outbreaks in Southern US (08/20/09 22:22)

WHO Withholding Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 Locations (08/17/09 13:55)

Fit Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 in the United States (08/17/09 11:20)

WHO Failure to See Spread of Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 (08/16/09 15:25)

Silent Spread of Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Confirmed (08/15/09 14:20)

Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 in Washington State (08/15/09 03:20)

More Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 in Hong Kong (08/14/09 17:07)

Additional Spread of Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 (08/12/09 20:05)

Rising Death Toll Linked to Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1? (08/10/09 18:40)

First Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 - Singapore ex-Hawaii (08/09/09 20:20)

Reporting Delays in Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 (08/09/09 10:53)

Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 in Thailand (08/09/09 00:25)

Global Spread of Tamiflu Resistance in Pandemic H1N1 (08/08/09 20:40)

Spread of Tamiflu Resistance in Pandemic H1N1 in Texas (08/04/09 13:47)

Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 Cases in Texas (08/04/09 03:37)

Pandemic H1N1 in Quebec Swine Lack Human Link (07/30/09 00:40)

Genetic Changes in Pandemic H1N1 in Brazil Raise Concerns (07/29/09 19:40)

Explosion of UK Pandemic H1N1 Cases Causes Concern (07/24/09 16:02)

Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 Spread to Canada and Japan (07/22/09 04:15)

Pandemic H1N1 Spread in Argentina Causes Concerns (07/19/09 18:11)

Pandemic H1N1 in More Swine In Buenos Aires Argentina (07/18/09 13:31)

1918 Pandemic H1N1 Human/Swine Recombination (07/14/09 19:30)

1918 and 2009 H1N1 Similarities Confirm Recombination (07/13/09 20:27)

Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 Surveillance Failures in US (07/11/09 14:41)

Widespread Evolutionarily Fit Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 (07/10/09 06:51)

Tamiflu Resistant Novel H1N1 in Saskatchewan Raises Concerns (07/08/09 19:40)

Novel H1N1 in Saskatchewan Raises Pandemic Concerns (07/08/09 13:50)

Hong Kong Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic Sequence Released (07/07/09 06:17)

Explosion in Argentina Pandemic H1N1 Fatalities (07/06/09 17:17)

Asymptomatic Traveler With Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 (07.04/09 20:20)

Lessons Not Learned in H1N1 Tamiflu Resistant Spread (07/03/09 18:33)

Surveillance Flaws Drive Silent Spread of Tamiflu Resisatnt H1N1 (07/03/09 15:20)

Tamiflu Resistant Swine H1N1 in Hong Kong and San Francisco (07/03/09 13:36)

Acquisition of H274Y Tamiflu Resistance in Pandemic H1N1 (07/01/09 02:05)

Silent Spread of Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 (06/30/09 13:15)

Roche Comments on Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Raise Concerns (06/29/09 20:27)

Tamiflu Resistant Pandemic H1N1 in Denmark Raises Concerns (06/29/09 16:15)

H1N1 Fatality Among 200 Infected Naval Cadets in Thailand (06/29/09)

Hospitals Verging on Collapse in Argentina (06/28/09 23:32)

Medical Emergency in Buenos Aires Raises Pandemic Concerns (06/27/09 23:45)

Soaring Death Rate in Buenos Aires Raises Pandemic Concerns (06/27/09 18:06)

Pandemic H1N1 Cluster in Buffalo New York Raises Concerns (06/22/09 12:45)

E627K Acquisition in Swine H1N1 Raises Pandemic Concerns (06/18/09 11:38)

Delayed Pandemic 6 Designation Raises Pandemic Concerns (06/11/09 18:10)

Critical Swine H1N1 Cases in Canada Raise Pandemic Concerns (06/10/09 00:25)

Swine H1N1 Explosion In The United States (06/09/09 15:30)

Manitoba Ventilator Request Raises H1N1 Pandemic Concerns (06/08/09 22:50)

Swine H1N1 Summer Spread Raises Pandemic Concerns (06/01/09 13:20)

Hazardous WHO Phase Daze (05/26/09 17:54)

Suspect Swine H1N1 Toddler Death in NY Raises Concerns (05/19/09 15:06)

Transmission of Swine H1N1 in Japan Signals Phase 6 (05/18/09 14:45)

Swine H1N1 Explodes in Queens New York (05/15/09 12:57)

Transmission of Swine H1N1 in Scotland Signals Phase 6 (05/14/09 13:13)

Swine H1N1 Outpaces Seasonal Flu In the United States (05/12/09 21:53)

H5N1 in Egypt Raises Pandemic Concerns (05/12/09 14:58)

Swine H1N1 in Thailand Raises Concerns (05/12/09 12:23)

New York Confirms Swine H1N1 High School Spread (05/10/09 14:40)

Swine H1N1 Fatality in Washington (05/10/09 07:45)

Swine H1N1 Fatalities in Mexico (05/08/09 16:20)

Swine H1N1 Transmission from Human to Swine (05/03/09 07:10)

WHO Confirms Sustained Swine H1N1 Transmission in Humans (04/29/09 23:55)

Likely Swine Flu in Aukland New Zealand Students (04/26/09 09:25)

Sixty Swine Flu Fatalities In Mexico Confirm Pandemic Start (04/24/09 13:30)

California and Texas Swine Flu Clusters Raise Concerns (04/24/09 07:04)

Human Swine Flu Spread to Texas and Likely Import from Mexico (04/24/09 00:50)

Sustained Human Transmission of Swine H1N1 in California (04/23/09 21:30)

Canada Issues Alert on Severe Respiratory Disease in Mexico (04/23/09 02:22)

Silent Human Spread of Swine H1N1 in Southern California (04/22/09 21:05)

Human Transmission of Swine H1N1 in Southern California (04/22/09 04:05)

Swine H1N1 in Southern Califonia Children Raises Concerns (04/22/09 01:31)

Hospitalized Brother of Kellin Todder Raises Concerns in Egypt (04/21/09 21:30)

Serious WHO Analysis of H5N1 Transmission in Egypt (04/21/09 17:30)

Data Supporting Enhanced Human Transmission of H5N1 in Egypt (04/21/09 14:50)

Europe Supports WHO Investigation of Egyptian H5N1 Clusters (04/21/09 01:15)

WHO Sending Team to Investigate H5N1 Clusters in Egypt (04/20/09 16:01)

Clustering H5N1 Clusters Raise Pandemic Concerns in Egypt (04/20/09 07:40)

H5N1 Cairo Cluster Delays Raise Transmission Concerns (04/19/09 22:35)

H5N1 Confirmed Kellin Cluster Raises Concerns in Egypt (04/19/09 21:01)

H5N1 Cairo Cases Cause Concern (04/18/09 08:45)

Suspect Fatal H5N1 in Russia ex-China (04/16/09 21:22)

Suspect Fatal SARS in Russia ex-China (04/15/09 19:17)

H5N1 Transmission Denials Raise Pandemic Concerns in Egypt (04/15/09 15:39)

H5N1 Confirmed Qena Cluster Raises Pandemic Concerns (04/15/09 13:01)

H5N1 Receptor Binding Domain Changes in Egypt (04/15/09 04:25)

H5N1 Emergency Near Qena Egypt (04/13/09 17:40)

Suspect H5N1 Clusters in Qena Egypt Raise Pandemic Concerns (04/13/09 15:40)

Curious ProMED Comments on Mild H5N1 in Egypt (04/13/09 06:45)

WHO H5N1 Transmission Omissions in Beheira Egypt (04/08/09 17:50)

Confirmation of Toddler H5N1 Transmission in Beheira Egypt (04/08/09 16:20)

Toddler to Toddler H5N1 Transmission in Beheira Egypt (04/07/09 18:05)

Lack of Confirmed H5N1 Poultry Linkage to Egyptian Cases (04/06/09 21:05)

Human Transmission in Toddler Cluster in Beheira Egypt (04/06/09 17:05)

H5N1 Confirmation Delays in Egypt Raise Concerns (04/06/09 15:05)

H5N1 Toddler Cluster in Beheira Egypt Raises Concerns (04/05/09 19:17)

Remarkable H5N1 Demographic in Egypt (04/05/09 15:45)

Silent Spread of Human H5N1 in Egypt? (04/04/09 11:35)

Suspect H5N1 Cluster in Riau Indonesia Grows (04/04/09 07:49)

Alarming Explosion of Mild H5N1 Toddler Cases in Egypt (04/03/09 21:30)

A Second H5N1 Confirmed Toddler in Beheira Egypt This Week (04/03/09 19:05)

H5N1 Toddler Demographic in Egypt Increases Concerns (04/02/09 14:27)

Suspect H5N1 Cluster in Riau Indonesia (04/02/09 12:49)

H5N1 False Negatives in Egypt Raise Serious Concerns (04/02/09 02:02)

Ninth H5N1 Toddler in Egypt Increases Concerns (04/01/09 20:31)

The Emergence of H5N1 Tamiflu Resistance (04/01/09 17:11)

Fatal H5N1 Confirmed in Riau Indonesia Toddler (04/01/09 14:39)

Flu Epidemic in Pacific Atolls Raises Concerns (04/01/09 13:04)

Uvs Lake H5N1 Flies Into Assam India (03/31/09 21:41)

Novel Clade 7 H5N1 Cleavage Sites Raise China Concerns (03/30/09 21:19)

Unstable Clade 7 H5N1 in China Raises Concerns (03/30/09 10:34)

Mild H5N1 Toddlers In Egypt Raise Concerns (03/29/09 15:40)

Another H5N1 Confirmed Toddler in Egypt (03/27/09 13:40)

Accelerated H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Via Vaccine Mismatch (03/25/09 23:15)

Suspect H5N1 Cluster in Garut Indonesia (03/25/09 16:35)

Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Vaccine Failures (03/24/09 16:54)

Confirmation of Global H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance (03/23/09 19:45)

H5N1 Cases in Egypt Raise Tamiflu Resistance Concerns (03/23/09 16:51)

Likely H5N1 Fatality in Soc Trang Southern Vietnam (03/21/09 13:30)

Suspect H5N1 Cluster in Dong Thap Southern Vietnam (03/20/09 15:10)

Mild H5N1 Cases in Egypt Raise Concerns (03/19/09 14:50)

Fatal H5N1 Case in Southern Vietnam (03/19/09 12:15)

Predictable Evolution in Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 (03/18/09 14:30)

Suspect H5N1 Fatality in Bekasi Indonesia (03/09/09 18:34)

Growing Bekasi H5N1 Cluster Raises Transmission Concerns (03/05/09 18:57)

Bekasi H5N1 Fatalities Raise Indonesian Concerns (03/05/09 13:05)

Vaccine Resistant H5N1 Cases In Egypt Raise Concerns (03/05/09 12:25)

Another H5N1 Fatality in South Jakarta Indonesia (03/04/09 22:30)

Indonesian H5N1 Cluster and Cases Reports Raise Concerns (03/03/09 20:14)

Spike in Fatal H5N1 Indonesian Cases Raises Concerns (03/03/09 14:39)

Rapid H5N1 Clade 7 Evolution in Vietnam Raise Concerns (02/25/09 14:40)

Hospitalized Indonesian Paramedics Raise Pandemic Concerns (02/24/09 22:40)

Shanxi H5N1 Clade 7 Changes Raise Pandemic Concerns (02/24/09 15:40)

WHO Hoarding of H5N1 Sequences Raises Pandemic Concerns (02/23/09 20:46)

H5N1 Cluster in Tangerang Indonesian Neighborhood Grows (02/23/09 14:24)

Universal Vaccine Media Myths (02/23/09 12:55)

H5N1 Confirmed Case Concerns in Tangerang Indonesia (02/23/09 01:55)

Emergence of Vaccine and Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 (02/18/09 23:18)

A193T Fixed in Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 in United States (02/11/09 21:30)

Vaccine Resistant H5N1 Fixed in Egypt (02/11/09 14:45)

Panasonic Families Head Back to Japan on Pandemic Concerns (02/10/09 03:30)

Another H5N1 Toddler in Egypt Raises Evolution Concerns (02/09/09 07:30)

H5N1 Clade 7 Case in Quang Ninh Vietnam? (02/07/09 10:43)

H5N1 Clade 7 Vaccine Failures Raise China Concerns (02/06/09 18:05)

H5N1 Clade 7 Clusters Cause Concern (02/06/09 15:15)

H5N1 Clade 7 Cases in China Raise Concerns (02/05/09 19:20)

Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 in Kenya Has A193T (02/05/09 14:20)

H1N1 Oseltamivir Resistance in Taiwan During 2008-2009 (02/05/09 08:44)

Vaccine Resistant H1N1 in Taiwan Increases Concerns (02/03/09 23:44)

Vaccine Resistant H1N1 in Japan Raises Concerns (02/02/09 21:45)

Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Explodes in Japan (02/02/09 18:10)

Suspect H5N1 Cluster and Tamiflu Blanket in Bogor Indonesia (02/02/09 14:40)

Symptomatic H5 Collector Hospitalized in Hong Kong (01/31/09 21:45)

Dead H5 Confirmed Waterfowl in Hong Kong Raise Concerns (01/31/09 20:10)

Another Confirmed H5N1 Case in Hunan China Raises Concerns (01/31/09 13:50)

National Flu Alert and School Closings in Japan (01/30/09 21:35)

Vaccine and Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 in Korea? (01/30/09 13:07)

Vaccine and Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 in Italy (01/29/09 23:52)

Confirmed H5N1 in Indonesia Lacks Poultry Link (01/29/09 09:11)

Evidence for Human to Human H5N1 Transmission in China (01/26/09 16:44)

Concerns of Increased H5N1 Transmisison Efficiency in China (01/26/09 14:55)

H5N1 Confirmed Case in Guangxi China (01/26/09 13:20)

H5N1 Suspect Case in Morang Nepal (01/25/09 15:35)

Another H5N1 Confirmed Case in Guizhou China (01/25/09 08:45)

H5N1 Lab Confirmed in Patient in Damak Nepal (01/25/09 07:53)

Confirmed Fatal H5 Infections on Canadian Turkey Farm (01/25/09 01:32)

Poultry Deaths in Nepal Raise Concerns (01/24/09 18:35)

Fatal H5 Infections on Canadian Turkey Farm Raise Concerns (01/24/09 16:55)

Fatal H5N1 Case in Xinjiang China Raises Clade 7 Concerns (01/24/09 15:50)

Five Critical Suspect H5N1 Cases in Nepal (01/23/09 20:10)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in Hong Kong Approaches 100% (01/23/09 07:59)

High Levels of H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in Korea Continue (01/21/09 21:55)

Human to Human H5N1 Transmission in Hunan China (01/21/09 7:50)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in China Raises Concerns (01/21/09 01:20)

H5N1 Spread to Dhaka and Chittagong Bangladesh (01/20/09 21:05)

Sustained H5N1 Transmission in Shanxi China Increases Concerns (01/20/09 00:48)

Hunan / Shanxi H5N1 Familial Cluster Grows to Four (01/19/09 20:10)

H5N1 Clusters in Beijing and Hunan Raise Pandemic Concerns (01/19/09 16:35)

Vaccine Resistant Asymptomatic H5N1 in China Raises Concerns (01/19/09 15:45)

H5N1 Confirmed in Student in Guizhou China (01/19/09 14:15)

H5N1 Confirmed in South Sikkim India (01/19/09 12:33)

Clade 7 Silent Spread Causing Fatal H5N1 Cases in China? (01/18/09 17:20)

Fatal H5N1 Case in Shandong China Increases Concerns (01/18/09 15:46)

H5N1 Case in Hunan China Raises Pandemic Concerns (01/18/09 02:07)

H5N1 Confirmed Case in Hunan China (01/17/09 19:46)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Spreads Across Japan (01/17/09 12:30)

Another Suspect H5N1 Cluster in Tangerang Indonesia (01/17/09 11:55)

Likely H5N1 Spread to South Sikkim India (01/16/09 20:05)

United States H1N1 with Tamiflu and Adamantane Resistance (01/16/09 19:04)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Spreads Across Europe (01/16/09 16:54)

H5N1 Spread to Nepal Raises Surveillance Concerns (01/16/09 14:04)

Explosion of H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in Korea Continues (01/14/09 14:05)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Causes Concern in Japan (01/13/09 22:05)

Flu Outbreak at Texas High School Raises Concerns (01/13/09 18:40)

Korean Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Outbreak Grows (01/13/09 17:31)

H5N1 Confirmed Case in Cairo Suburb (01/12/09/01 22:49)

Recombination and Hitch Hiking Drive H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance (01/11/09/01 12:01)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in Korea Raises Pandemic Concerns (01/10/09 22:01)

Explosion of H1N1 Cases in South Korea (01/10/09 19:47)

CDC Cites Recombination in Influenza Evolution (01/08/09 22:02)

Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Forces School Closings in Japan (01/08/09 15:29)

Fatal H5N1 Cluster in Thanh Hoa Vietnam Raises Concern (01/08/09 07:35)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in England Approaches 100% (01/07/09 17:40)

H1N1 In Japan Matches the United States (01/07/09 16:35)

Likely H5N1 In Manipur Village With Hospitalized Patients (01/07/09 01:25)

Human to Human H5N1 Transmission in Beijing? (01/07/09 00:39)

27 Hospitalized Patients in Manipur India Raise Concerns (01/06/09 21:30)

Clade 7 H5N1 In Beijing Increases Pandemic Concerns (01/06/09 20:05)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Near 100% in Japan (01/06/09 18:19)

Likely Clade 7 Fatal H5N1 Case in Beijing (01/06/08 12:01)

H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance Is Widespread In the United States (01/05/09 23:55)

Hong Kong H1N1 With Tamiflu and Adamantane Resistance (01/05/09 15:55)

H5N1 Spread to Siliguri India Raises Pandemic Concerns (01/05/09 12:24)

Widespread H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in Canada (01/04/09 19:33)

Confirmed H5N1 in West Bengal Raises Surveillance Concerns (01/04/09 17:05)

H5N1 Confirmed in Darjeeling and Jalpaiguri India (01/03/09 16:46)

Gee wiz how come none of this showing up in western mainstream HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

IVE SEEN THEM SHAPESHIFT..............THEY SHOULDNT HAVE MURDERED ALL MY REALITIVES THEY SHOULDNT HAVE DESTROYED MY LIFE
BECAUSE GUESS WHAT YOU TAKE EVERYTHING OF VALUE FROM A PERSON AND WHAT DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO DO

First tell as many people as possible
second put it in Gods hands and i think he has a plan for each and every one of these angelic alien bastards................wait.............he may just start the world over and get rid of them............

How about that start it all over and not create the buggers i think if Yahweh were here thats about what they can expect.......

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-10-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #46
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Joe you just 21 years old your just a pup,,,,just got here just got your feet wet in this world.......raising your vibration hmm maybe if you sit in a message chair you can raise your vibration right now millions are being murdered off by a laboratory created virus...which has been made to be much more powerful with the vaccine........while your telling people to raise theyre vibration im going to continue to expose them until the last minute when YAHWEH takes over and gets rid of them.....they gave it away that he is here to do just that......they hate him and fear him........so i wouldnt worry too much because when he does what he came to do,,,,he will get rid of all of them and no one will ever know it happened......

sorry i just have a whole lot of insider knowledge on they're number one nemisis........

and he wont forget or forgive any of this..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Tyranny is coming to an end and TPTB are beginning to loose there grip on the

world more and more everyday, as people begin to wake up to the game they

have been playing for millenium. This is a time were people should be more

focused on raising there vibration, rather then focusing on the games of

the world elite, because a shift in the way of thinking is here and the good

will soon outweigh the bad. There are bigger players then TPTB and there

not gonna sit back and watch the world go to hek quietly. This will be more

apparent as we move closer to 2012 and people can choose whether they

wanna vibrate in the lower or higher forms of consciousness. You pick, no one

else will do it for you that i can guarantee you.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #47
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

What would you have YOUR self DO w/this information?
Shout to the hills???
Is shouting to the world going to erase their power over you?

Ok, I get it now (yeah I'm being sarcastic a bit) ... what you are wanting us to do is prepare to Die, correct?

If so, what shall we do to prepare?

But then, I forgot, Yahweh is coming to kick ass...
so what'r the problem I ask?

Seriously I want to know your "bottom line" here.
Ok, so I'm bored today a bit... I'm knowingly baiting you becuase
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WHY YOU ARE SCREAMING SO LOUD>

Your family is dead.
A truly grievous thing. And you are looking for answers, yours is Yahweh... so relax... let "him" handle things.

The coffins that you speak are, in fact, grave liners, manufactured and stored in Georgia to ship all over the world.. they are NOT coffins. Think about it, if THAT many millions are to DIE, the bodies would be burned and not buried.. get over it!

Forgive me, but I have fallen prey to Burgundia's fever...
I need more exercise!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #48
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Joe you just 21 years old your just a pup,,,,just got here just got your feet wet in this world.......raising your vibration hmm maybe if you sit in a message chair you can raise your vibration right now millions are being murdered off by a laboratory created virus...which has been made to be much more powerful with the vaccine........while your telling people to raise theyre vibration im going to continue to expose them until the last minute when YAHWEH takes over and gets rid of them.....they gave it away that he is here to do just that......they hate him and fear him........so i wouldnt worry too much because when he does what he came to do,,,,he will get rid of all of them and no one will ever know it happened......

sorry i just have a whole lot of insider knowledge on they're number one nemisis........

and he wont forget or forgive any of this..........
LOL yea I might be young, but I have been awake since I was 16 and I will

be 22 in three weeks. Anyways quit focusing so much on fear live life and

enjoy it, trust me you will be more happy.

peace.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #49
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9

Actually they are not just in Georga , they are in many states and they are a cheap replacement for caskets, at least you didn't say they were storage boxes

for house hold odds and ends which some debunkers have said. Why am I exposeing this crp why am I screaming because each time I encounter one of them I think about the human they replaced and killed so that they could be here they are monsters and need to be exposed.

They destroyed my life and I will never stop trying to expose them.

We are not cattle, they are murdering savages maybe with better technology but they are primitive like savage monkeys, they have little personality and they pathetic juvenile monsters.

And I have a resentment they destroyed my life I'm going to expose and expose them 24/7 every chance I get.

As far as ole Yahweh is concerned i'm pretty sure he will stop this soon. To many bodies dropping. Don't know when so I will keep exposeing them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
What would you have YOUR self DO w/this information?
Shout to the hills???
Is shouting to the world going to erase their power over you?

Ok, I get it now (yeah I'm being sarcastic a bit) ... what you are wanting us to do is prepare to Die, correct?

If so, what shall we do to prepare?

But then, I forgot, Yahweh is coming to kick ass...
so what'r the problem I ask?

Seriously I want to know your "bottom line" here.
Ok, so I'm bored today a bit... I'm knowingly baiting you becuase
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WHY YOU ARE SCREAMING SO LOUD>

Your family is dead.
A truly grievous thing. And you are looking for answers, yours is Yahweh... so relax... let "him" handle things.

The coffins that you speak are, in fact, grave liners, manufactured and stored in Georgia to ship all over the world.. they are NOT coffins. Think about it, if THAT many millions are to DIE, the bodies would be burned and not buried.. get over it!

Forgive me, but I have fallen prey to Burgundia's fever...
I need more exercise!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #50
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello TTTTW,

I've tried to weigh your claims rather carefully, and in some threads I think you have shared some good information to know, but your existence on this forum raises the greatest question. If you are such a threat in terms of exposing their plans and they decided to hi-jack your email account, close your account, why have they allowed you to live?
Surely, if they have presented such an unfortunate scenario to your family, they will present it to you as well?

No one on this forum as far as I can tell, know you personally, so they have nothing to lose by replacing or removing you?
You see, once you shared that they decided to close your email account and hi-jack it with some type of plea for funds, that opens the door to somehow "you matter". So, if you matter, I don't think you would be allowed to continue what you're doing, other than to maybe create fear and/or discredit yourself.

I and likely we (here on Avalon) for that matter, agree that there is a plethora of information that is not reported in the West media, and each of us in our own way, do try to share our personal messages and learning to others.
Now, with that said, the media even if the controllers turned their back, still would not report these findings, because it would indeed be still a bit premature and create hysteria and panic in the West. Some things are done to maintain civility, and minimize chaos whle hopefully solutions are found by those not on the take. TPTB would probably prefer that this was shared everywhere to help create the fear of it.

Most of us feel that something unprecented is coming, and some of us believe ET's are indeed a catalyst. Therefore, you've been preaching to the choir, but your sermon lacks the details/specifics that will make the church listen (if you will).
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote