Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 02:40 AM   #76
NatureGirl

Default Re: Did something strange happen over night?

Similar things for me, too, but was awake from 2 - 6, gave up and got out of bed. Enjoyed watching the birds play on my patio while the sun came up. Slept all afternoon. Mind you, the last few years have been like this for me - a reversed sleep pattern. Just now, feeling like it will change back, like everything is falling into place. Can't explain it.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:45 AM   #77
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Lightbulb Re: Did something strange happen over night?

Soooooo interesting occurrences.

For some time now i awake between the hours of 2.30am and 3.30am, even though i have late nights and sometimes don't feel i need the sleep.
I try to get some rest for the body to regenerate though, and yesterday afternoon did this, but was awakened/alerted by what sounded like an alarm near me - the computer was on but no messages were there, i don't have an alarm clock, so i went searching for the source but nothing found............ weird but it didn't worry me only intrigued me all the more.

For some time now have been having weird occurrences similar to what everybody else is experiencing. At one time i woke up to see an alien looking at me from the foot of the bed, nothing scary at all really, it vanished before me in a fully awake state - in the "excitement" of the experience i just got up and pondered the experience - no more sleep for me and i didn't feel i needed it. And the time, yes 3.30 am.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:46 AM   #78
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Spirit Cats are guardians of the Spirit World. Remember the movie, "The Mummy" when the cat scared the Mummy? You see these cats in Egyptian culture.

There is also a race of cat humanoids in space. They are very wise. I'm sure there are people that know more about this. But that is a generalized description.
From Lyra correct?

EDIT: Lets have a little fun shall we?

Here is some 'truth' on Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sOaUAgbB4

For those that cannot see YouTubes then here is a hint:

Yes, I am having fun but, while watching that Thundercats TV Intro I noticed a lot of symbology in it...

Last edited by Stephen; 10-11-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:49 AM   #79
Tuza

Yes, apparently there is a stream of thought that cats are our future selves, protective, psychic...all that.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:31 AM   #80
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

My sleep pattern change has been for consecutive 7 days or more since early Oct. , but last night I had a sound sleep and did not wake up (perhaps too sleepy to be pull up).

There was one night or some I woke up suddenly hearing my mind reiterated 'I am human being becoming, help me to become...' which last for many times while my mental state was half awake and half asleep. I also heard my mind willed to itself of something...also some loop of strange rings formed as faint mental image but last for seconds only... that was a very interesting moment, and I could not remember much of it and the vivid dream once woke up at morning and now fading even more as days went by.

As sleep pattern changed, yet it seems I still be able to focus on learning on most of the daytime or at a manageable level , even though it does make me feel my head getting heavy and sleepy as walking on street or sitting on office... however sometimes it really bothers me as feeling a sense of weariness due to lack of sleep...

By the way, I did not hear wired sound or cat meow alike at those very moment, but I did hear my mind dictated to myself of encouraging will to live. There also a subtle change as thing progressing: I become more aware of what about me, care more about people around me and feeling a sense of calmness and becoming more matured after being on emotional roller coaster at the initiating.

Thanks for kicking of this thread, it solves a question in my mind for days.

Love you all and respect more

Last edited by china2012; 10-11-2008 at 05:33 AM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #81
OceanWinds

wow! alot of amazing stuff happening here to the people, glad I am not alone. Its saturday morning here, and I got to sleep in today... till 6:30am. lol... For some reason I could not stay awake past 8:30... probably because I was woken up at 3:30. But it seemed like more than that... I was feeling achey, and drained... as opposed to being just tired. And it hit me all at once... in like a half hour. Anyway right now I feel great!

I can relate to the looks. There is a connection with myself and the people around me. If someone is to the left of me, and I go to look at them... very often they look to their right to look at me, at the exact same time. If I look at someone from behind, I swear they can feel it... because they turn around to look at me. I can seem to tell when people are watching me as well.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #82
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
From Lyra correct?

EDIT: Lets have a little fun shall we?

Here is some 'truth' on Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sOaUAgbB4

For those that cannot see YouTubes then here is a hint:

Yes, I am having fun but, while watching that Thundercats TV Intro I noticed a lot of symbology in it...
OMG.... so much symbology
Old 10-11-2008, 04:07 PM   #83
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Did something strange happen over night?

Is it the 3.30 a.m.(or thereabouts) LOCAL time that is important rather than we are all waking up at the same time? I too woke at that time on Thursday night but it's not that unusual for me. British Summer time here so it was 2.30 a.m. G.M.T. Very interesting posts.

Noela:
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #84
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

From the posts it would appear that it is your local time, and the hours between 2-4 that is significant. Me thinks it is to do with REM and deep sleep patterns. The times that we each individually are the most 'elsewhere'.
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #85
Darkshade
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez View Post
Soooooo interesting occurrences.

For some time now i awake between the hours of 2.30am and 3.30am, even though i have late nights and sometimes don't feel i need the sleep.
I try to get some rest for the body to regenerate though, and yesterday afternoon did this, but was awakened/alerted by what sounded like an alarm near me - the computer was on but no messages were there, i don't have an alarm clock, so i went searching for the source but nothing found............ weird but it didn't worry me only intrigued me all the more.

For some time now have been having weird occurrences similar to what everybody else is experiencing. At one time i woke up to see an alien looking at me from the foot of the bed, nothing scary at all really, it vanished before me in a fully awake state - in the "excitement" of the experience i just got up and pondered the experience - no more sleep for me and i didn't feel i needed it. And the time, yes 3.30 am.
I've been reading this forum for a while now, but when I read the post I'm quoting I just had to register and post this.

This has been happening to me to although I'm unemployed so my sleep pattern changes frequently :P
But the last week I've been waking up at around 02:30 - 03:45 ish, no matter if I fall a sleep at 09pm or 12 am.

A few days ago I also heard this alarm sound at around 4pm, I had to sleep in the morning 'cause I've been waking up in the middle of the night. I thought it heard kinda like those typical evacuation alarms you hear in movies. It was abit faint and sounded like it came from outside my apartment and the first thought that came to me was something like "Is it happening now?" . I heard this alarm for almost a minute.
Now I rent an apartment in my parents basement so after I got dressed I rushed up to them and said what I heard.

Reporting this from norway if anyone cares about that

EDIT:

I just remembered that I also all of the sudden (started almost a week ago) have started to eat much less than before but I don't feel any more hunger and I haven't lost any weight. This might be nothing but I found it rather strange that before when I ate more my weight was less than it is now.

Last edited by Darkshade; 10-11-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Just remembered something
Darkshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #86
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, it's currently 5:27am down here in Australia on Sunday October 12 and I've been awake since 4:00am. I had a strong desire to stoke up my PC and do a bit of 'net surfing. Within two minutes I came across this site and after some rime there, wondered if this was the reason I awoke . . . . .

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...nlord2012.html

What do you think?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:37 PM   #87
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

hissing noises are associated with the kundalini serpents awakening, a disruption of sleep patterns could have something to do with a change in the production of melatonin by the pineal, everyones favorite deep-brain gland.

Last edited by uniconr; 10-12-2008 at 08:00 AM.
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #88
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

I am also experiencing just this. Not as hungry. Able to modify
when I eat alot, like there is no time. Also my weight is more than it should be by how I'm eating. I think it may be a cling to 3d, to stay grounded.
Nice to meet you Norwegian.

EDIT:

I just remembered that I also all of the sudden (started almost a week ago) have started to eat much less than before but I don't feel any more hunger and I haven't lost any weight. This might be nothing but I found it rather strange that before when I ate more my weight was less than it is now.[/quote]
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #89
msv
Avalon Senior Member

I woke up with a heavy ominous feeling so asked my guides and archangel Michael to vacuum up all energy in and around me and my property that wasn't in alignment with my highest self, then the energy felt much better and I fell back to sleep until 8 which I never do. I do know that today and tomorrow are nexus days, vale is thinner and we have choices to make that will determine what road we take.
One of the problems we all have is the frequency the computer gives off, is not in alignment with the higher frequencies we need to be in, but closer to a lower alien frequency, so the computer can act like a doorway to these beings to come into your space. It's something we all need to be aware of. Surround the computer with roses or do whatever clearing you feel comfortable with after being on the computer. it will help.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #90
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
I woke up with a heavy ominous feeling so asked my guides and archangel Michael to vacuum up all energy in and around me and my property that wasn't in alignment with my highest self, then the energy felt much better and I fell back to sleep until 8 which I never do. I do know that today and tomorrow are nexus days, vale is thinner and we have choices to make that will determine what road we take.
One of the problems we all have is the frequency the computer gives off, is not in alignment with the higher frequencies we need to be in, but closer to a lower alien frequency, so the computer can act like a doorway to these beings to come into your space. It's something we all need to be aware of. Surround the computer with roses or do whatever clearing you feel comfortable with after being on the computer. it will help.
Visualize the computer immersed in Cobalt Blue Light.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #91
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is slightly off the original topic but I wonder is anyone else finding things happening to them over night lately?

Last night I had posted a question on the forum. The question is not of any significance here.

But at 4:30 am I was awakened with loud bang (like someone slamming their hand down on a table). I awakened to find my wife sound asleep and the awareness that the sound was only in my head.

As I lay there trying to go back to sleep words appeared in my thoughts that were a possible answer to my earlier question.

Also I am seeing 11:11 alot lately. I asked my wife if she ever saw it and she said "oh ya all the time. What's the meaning of it?"

There is a good thread going on this topic of 11:11 .

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:05 AM   #92
OceanWinds

I have found myself almost jumping out of bed lately... waking up in the process? Cant say for sure why...
Old 10-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #93
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Did something strange happen over night?

just found this thread.. LOL.. this stuff has been happening to me since 01-11-08 and have felt every rise in frequency since .. the latest was 10-09-08 and was a good blast.. I too was woken up at 3:33am to a humming noise.. often times it's native flute tones I hear.. kinda cool.. get triggered in the middle of the day sometimes.. my experiance in January though was incredible! a full week or more of the 3:33 wakeup call .. and I'd wake up knowing things and I had no idea how I learned them .. quantum physics stuff, micro biology.. wierd shapes (I learned later was sacred geometry) extremely intuitive things going on , like knowing the immediate future, hearing others thoughts, .. that whole month or more I ate very little but felt extremely energized and lost no weight at all!.. every ache and pain in my body vanished and my eyesight was unreal.. I'm a much different person since then and tend to be able to "see thru the veil" of things like a knife thru butter.. not to mention the cat thing. my daughter gave me a cat about a month before all the stuff started happening to me.. this cat is an all out freak and feels these waves of energy when I do ... had some pretty strange things happen to me while meditating as well .. exciting times we're witnessing... I have a blast watching people as they experiance the shift..

life is indeed a trip!! something I thought was a bit syncronistic I was born on 10-11-1963 (1-11-1 numberologically) and my experiance started on 01-11-08 (1-11-1) anyone else find this??

Last edited by twoRone; 10-23-2008 at 12:04 AM.
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #94
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Well.. Yesterday at around 5PM I laid down in bed and decided to go into deep meditation. For about 20 minutes I confirmed to myself over and over "Right now my frequency is higher", "My frequency is rising, I am expanding.", "I am lighter, I am floating."

After repeating this a few times I stopped feeling my hands and arms and then eventually most of my body. I felt extremely relaxed and I could hear my own frequency.

I fell asleep for 3 hours and woke up at around 9:30PM. My eyes were really sore and I woke up really dehydrated. For the rest of the night I felt disoriented, my perception was distorted and I felt extremely tired yet I wasn't yawning at all, my body felt tired but at the same time I felt light and disconnected.

I went to sleep eventually at 1:30AM but I woke up around 4AM and was having a hard time breathing. My lungs were filled with some fluid so I was trying to cough up all this fluid-**** so I could breath properly and go back to sleep, eventually I did.

I woke up at 10:30AM today feeling like total ****, excuse my language. My right eye was bloodshot and I have 5 lumps in my lymph nods in my neck. I don't have a sore throat though. It doesn't hurt nor am I really in any kind of physical or emotional pain. I still feel disoriented and my body feels like it's swaying constantly. I still feel light but tired..

This is an odd experience for me, I've never felt this way before. I feel like I'm detoxing, that and/or, I'm getting sick. But it just doesn't match up with catching a virus. I've been sick my whole life, catch colds all the time, every year, most likely thanks to vaccinations because I was an active child but still got sick all the time. But this feeling I have doesn't make sense? I think I'm ascending?

Thanks for reading

May the Source of all things, guide us all in love and light, forever
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #95
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Last night before retiring I watched a documentary on David Icke that was done in about the year 2000.

It shows David in his early years and how he started his mission and how he was ridiculed in the beginning. In one of his first interviews he stated on national TV in England, I think, that he was the Son of God!

The audience immeditately began laughing at him.

Being I am a David Icke fan I found this statement very odd myself.

When I retired to bed, I layed there and thought boy it would be nice if I could get a sign(thinking in my dreams) that he was telling the truth.

Just as I finished thinking that my computer (which was in sleep mode) came on and lit up the office. Too wierd.

BTW he has a new video you can watch on YouTube for free.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/

Scroll down 1/3 click on "weird"

Last edited by micjer; 11-12-2008 at 02:23 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #96
Worlds Beyond 2

Hi,

the 2am - 4am waking up thing has been a regular nighttime happening for me for past 3 years, almost every night. It also started exactly same time I had quite a lot of other weird/wonderful things happening, mainly of a 'spirit' nature.. I am normally woken by a strong feeling/sense that someone is standing next to my bed.. and/or a humming/buzzing in my ear (there is nothing electrical in my bedroom)...

just thought I'd also share what I've been told by several separate and independent Spiritualists, and Mediums: that the 2-4am time slot is when the veil between this world and next is at it's closest/thinnest.. apparently, due to the massively decreased amount of electrical and magnetic interferences at these hours, and our biorythms, and also to other factors which went a little "above my head" at the time, 2.00-4.00 am is when it is most easy for spirit to contact/enter our side and liaise with us... or us with them...

It's also the hours in which I am told/shown most things by my beloved Gran (in spirit almost 40 years now!) and also taken on 'journeys' to another realm .. not dreams.. I am awake and out of bed when this happens!

I was also told that this is the best time to seek guidance/answers from Higher realms.. and told to always light a single white candle first.

Just thought I'd share.. .. make of it what you will!

Peace & Light
Old 11-13-2008, 09:56 AM   #97
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehomonuka View Post
I believe that we all are about to be witnessing some Very interesting events
and Surprises shortly

Love to you all
may Spirit's light
shine brightly on everyone

There has been dreams given a date and a noun to be verbalized. Only the year is missing.
Can anyone string it to form a sentence?

china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote