Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 04:09 AM   #51
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

God chastises those he loves. This is how we know we are a child of God.

Also God gives us nothing that we can not handle.

Contrary to the ACLU, if we love our children we will spank them.

If your mommy and daddy never spanked you then they never really loved you. They just let you do whatever you wanted to do so as not to damage your ego or self esteem. There is no love in this.

Suffering in this world is a result of sin in this world. It will always be apart of us. God does everything to the betterment of those that love him.

It rains on the just and the unjust.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:09 AM   #52
firefly
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Byron Bay Australia
Posts: 79
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
I will give to all who want proof of God the creator or to any that want proof of Lucifer a challenge.
[... excess quote text removed - please read the forum guidelines A.. ]
God's richest Blessings ~~
Thank You Scooby for your post, and yes you are so right as I have done exactly as you have suggested and had absolute miracles happen. But have drifted away from my convictions lately, and I really needed to read this, I guess the Creator moves in mysterious ways.

Bless you and Thank You again!

firefly

Last edited by Anchor; 11-20-2008 at 05:15 AM. Reason: excess quote text removed - please read the forum guidelines
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:59 AM   #53
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
...The point, in question, is how can an All loving god torture someone to prove a point? Was it worth it to Job to have all the material things once he passed? The object of that story was, to me mind you, that it is ok for God to be cruel to others but it is not ok for us to be that way. Well this to me is a crime. A loving God would never give permission to Satan, the tester by the way, to brutalize a person just to prove that that person would still be a loyal slave to god no matter what happened...
Alexandra
Good valid thoughts there...
Poor Job and Poor Jesus His Son strung up on a cross and pierced...
Why did He not at least do to Jesus His Son as He did to Job -Reveal Himself and restore His Sons Glory...?!

"My kingdom is not of this world..." Who said this and what does it mean...?
Are there a Kingdom more Beauty True and Long Lasting then what Man perceives here on earth...? And what does it take to be a participant of this Kingdom...?
Does comfortly pleasant material life give one 1st class ticket to this Celestial Kingdom...? Does adherence to Spiritual Soul Values like Truth Honor Charity Righteousness no matter what even at the cost of ones own Death grant access to its Inner Courts...?

Quote:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" -Matthew 16:26
Choose world or choose Soul World - can one ride both horses at same time...?
If at a cross road and one had to choose...? Easy pleasant way or the hard pious way...?

Why did not Jesus Job and the Martyrs say "to Hell with it I denounce It This is to Hard"...?!

Beauty Quality and Worth of a Diamond becomes apparent and appreciated only after high pressure cuts and polishing - much like our Souls dont you think...?
Too concerned with our wordly lives which can be cut short and snapped away in an instant...we tend to forget or ignore that we are more then meets the eye - is this earth really our Real Home...if yes then why do we die...?!

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-20-2008 at 06:21 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:18 AM   #54
Scooby
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

The Real Truth of it is that those that rail against God and say anyone that believes in Him is religious and that Religion is all so bad and terrible don't realize they actually belong to a Religion themselves. It's called the Religion Of Self. Me This and I that. I can find what I need without any stinking God that punishes those that won't do things his way. or, I don't have to get on my face worship Your God, How dare you! With all of these types, its about the SELF. The Religion of the ME ME's. I don't have to change a thing about my approach because it invokes so much emotion in the ME ME's, even to the Point of being and reacting as vitriol as any unsavory type, they claim religious folk, or worse to be. They think they know all about how to reach higher plains of existence yet they are so stuck in the ME/Flesh and resist. Giving it up is such a horrific Idea they will most like never ascend to anything higher than a mountain climbed or roof swept. If they do receive some instruction from voices or spirit beings it surely wont be ones that teach them love and selflessness it will be ones that teach them they are complete as they are and can find all the wisdom in the world just by reading and learning and using their gigantic brains to find it. This I can tell you for sure without any hesitation or fear of reprisal because your reprisal means nothing to me because it comes from brains and flesh not Spirits of love and compassion. It comes from the ME ME"S ~~~ now go do as thou wilt~~ As for me I will fall on my face Morning and Night before the Great Creator of Love and Wisdom and worship because I know that is where True Love and Compassion comes from. If you are not willing to give up yourself to God and Die to your flesh and its desires than you can never become the Immortal Spirit you were meant to be. Now all you Me me's step up take a few more of your whacks at me. If I reach one person to take a leap of faith and try my challenge it's worth all the attacks and laughs from you that you can muster because like I said they mean nothing. God's Richest Blessings~~
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #55
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
God chastises those he loves. This is how we know we are a child of God.
Really? I'm pretty confused by that I gotta say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
If your mommy and daddy never spanked you then they never really loved you.
My parents never spanked me and I can assure you that they love me. I see where you are coming from though in that many parents I see, want to smooth out any bumps that may occur in their children's lives. Some bumps are good learning experiences.
But I certainly don't condone physical repremand. My parents sat me down and made sure that I understood why whatever i might have done that waranted repremand (coulda been anything trust me), was wrong. I respect them so much more for that now. I can only imagine what resentment I might have had if they had hit me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Suffering in this world is a result of sin in this world. It will always be apart of us. God does everything to the betterment of those that love him.
That is what I have been told before, but again it baffles me. If God is all powerful then why is there innocent suffering? I mean the good innocent people who have awful things forced upon them. I went into this in depth in my last post.
Why can an all powerful God not intervene in this sort of suffering? What are we to learn from this?
If God does everything to the betterment of those who love him, where the **** is he for these people? Or is it that they just don't love him enough? (no antagonism really just curious)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
I don't have to change a thing about my approach because it invokes so much emotion in the ME ME's, even to the Point of being and reacting as vitriol as any unsavory type, they claim religious folk, or worse to be.
Aren't you trying to convert these "ME ME's"? I'm just saying that the approach you took originally was calm enough, and I realise there was some provocation there, but wouldn't it be in the best interest of your cause, to not deride and label (as whatever) those who disagree?
My approach would be very humble if I was trying to convert anyone I think.

Case and point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
If you are not willing to give up yourself to God and Die to your flesh and its desires than you can never become the Immortal Spirit you were meant to be.
People are perhaps put off by statements like this because regardless of what divine entity the message originated from, it is now being relayed by another human, who is just as fallable as we are, and as such the adamant statements of what happens to our eternal souls can seem pretentious regardless of the human relaying the message. This is not your fault though of course. If you truly do know this than I'm happy for you, but it's not enough for me. I need to hear the message on my own, and the more I hear this type of stuff, the more I'm put off.

I think of this Oliver Cromwell quote in situations where people claim to be absolutely certain:

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken."

I've always considered my views on this subject to be ideas rather than beliefs. Ideas can be changed and improved upon. Beliefs seem much more set in stone.

No one here has the full story (regarding what the unearthly result of our earthly actions are), and I will always be skeptical of anyone who claims they do.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:18 AM   #56
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
If I reach one person to take a leap of faith and try my challenge it's worth all the attacks and laughs from you that you can muster because like I said they mean nothing.
So you now admit to be a missionary on a mission.
And you abuse the forum for that.

Again, same thought as the pron poster...
If I can reach only one soul, to click the page, and start paying for this ****.

Now cry me a river.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:57 AM   #57
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Im amazed by peoples general consept of a rewarding and punishing God - As if God has nothing better to do then to seek out and reward and punish every little thing that goes on here - As if God uninvited and unasked should interfere with Mans free will and hurry to aid rescue and fix everything that Man messes up...

Are we not governed by Natural Laws...? - Does Man not reap what he Sows...? Why blame God if the apple seeds did not become an orange tree...?
Why blame God for Mans own wrong and then curse deny or ignore Him if He did not fix it unasked...?!! Mountain of Insanity!!

Smell the coffee Wake and Step up and acknowledge your own responsibility for the state you got yourself into...!! You yourself got yourself into this mess or meadow -not God not Devil not the others...blame or praise is on you yourself and you!!

Do Man dare to proclaim who is innocent and who is guilty and in the same breath blame God for not immediately acting upon their judgement...! What sorry state has the world come to when good men thinks to know better then God...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
So you now admit to be a missionary on a mission.
And you abuse the forum for that.

Again, same thought as the pron poster...
If I can reach only one soul, to click the page, and start paying for this ****.

Now cry me a river.
Hi there ... Do you like picking on people...? Does it make you feel good...?

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-20-2008 at 10:08 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:43 AM   #58
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
Im amazed by peoples general consept of a rewarding and punishing God - As if God has nothing better to do then to seek out and reward and punish every little thing that goes on here - As if God uninvited and unasked should interfere with Mans free will and hurry to aid rescue and fix everything that Man messes up...

Why blame God for Mans own wrong and then curse deny or ignore Him if He did not fix it unasked...?!! Mountain of Insanity

Do Man dare to proclaim who is innocent and who is guilty and in the same breath blame God for not immediately acting upon their judgement...! What sorry state has the world come to when good men thinks to know better then God...!
Of course I'm not saying that God doesn't exists, but if this world is the result of an omnipotent God than hell yes I know better than him.

I certainly don't proclaim to know who is guilty, but I can tell you for damn sure that innocent suffering exists, and it is unexplainable (from where I stand), by this omnipotent God I've been hearing about for so long.
If an omnipotent God had created this world, I would hope he/she/it would have accounted for this, but as far as I can tell there is no need for it. That's why I can't believe in this God, because like I said before, if these are his wishes (here on earth) then he's a dick. I'm perfectly o.k w/ dealing w/ the consequences of my own actions, and of course I take into consideration the possible consequences for others as aresult of my actions, so what I ask is why the **** did God skimp on this trait for some?

My conclusion is complicated. I think God might be at the mercy of pure logistics.Maybe some things are just the way they are and he can't control them, it's up to us. No more asking for God's help, just be the change you want to see, there is no external answer necessary. That is God's message to me at least: "I can't do it alone, I need your help." And hot damn I'm happy happy to help.

I don't like the idea of groveling because of original sin. Sure I've done plenty that needs forgiveness, but I was innocent as can be at birth. Original sin is bs imho.

My concept of God is ever evolving because the only thing I can say for sure is that there is no way of being absolutely certain, and I'm o.k. w/ that.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #59
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

Hi there ... Do you like picking on people...? Does it make you feel good...?
No, just showing false prophets for what they are.

And that post showed exactly what my entry post was about to his own later admission.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #60
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT, MA, RI
Posts: 127
Default It IS Over...ALL of the Rhetoric IS Null and Void!!!

The Golden Rule IS the Only Real Rule no matter how many lessons we need to go through as an Individual here on earth to "get it"!

The ONLY sin is You not Choosing to step into Your Very Own Divinity!

And since "Doing Unto Others" IS an Individual matter that is ALL that matters!
...religion and churches and books do not mean squat compared to what it means for You personally to connect to the Higher Source/Creator/God by Your Own Free Will and Choice and Decision of Full Self-Responsibility to change everything in front of You in EVERY Moment in the Now to "Unconditionally Loving Service to Others" and LIVING the Christ Consciousness that has always been "within" Your very Own Soul!

You simply choose consciously to operate on an "eye to eye" loving platform in everything You think and feel and do!


We Are Immortal Beings!
We Are Limitless Beings!
We Are Divine Beings!
...and always have been, it is just now that the entrainment of the recognition and remembering and re-awakening of who we truly are is going exponential because...one by one by one, together, we are personally choosing to connect and act upon the unconditional loving energy coming upon Mother Earth as never before in time as we know it.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:31 PM   #61
martina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 91
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

I think there are no words for what God is and my mind is not able to grasp what God is, I can't see it makes any sense to discuss God. I think God is only an experience. Its always the same in discussions: etc.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #62
Scooby
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

I'm not here tho tickle ears or to intice anyone to believe. I'm not a missionary but I do hope to help others find the Creator and to achieve the thing we all would like, completeness. But here in this world where the Masters are the fallen ones that hate all of you with bitter vengence because they have been judged and cannot regain thier heavenly status because they, even being greater at the time of thier fall wanted to be like you, something to consider, blame you in some twisted way because you have redemtion if you will grasp it. If I am to be called a missionary because I love and care for those that don't understand because they are caught in self prison and want to try to get them to try something different than, so be it. But I would say that you trance am are a missionary in your attempt to discredit anyone that believes in God or Creator. You are a missionary of hatred against, and vendeta against God the Creator and what you percieve to be religious evil. What most don't understand, because they really don't put in the time and effort to understand what the Bible and other ancient manuscripts say or seek the wisdom of God, is that God, for a short time, has allowed Satan to own this world and has even cast him down to it as a prison of sorts. So who runs the prison? Who is the one responsible for all the injustice and suffering? But what most don't understand is that the creator is a God of Love and free will and He loves even his most beautiful of the heavenly creation, Satan, that has turned against Him and his Purpose for this earth and this universe, he loves him so much that he will allow for a short while all the suffering that Satan has brought. He was even willing to become flesh himself and literally put his flesh body in the hands of Satan to be scoorged, and in the most horific way, Sacrificed on a stake before man to show that since he is allowing this to happen he will also come down and endure it. I know this doesnt make sense to a lot of you in the religion of Self but thats because you havent sought the wisdom of God which eludes you and is foolishness to you. Christ was God encarnate and could have easily done whatever he wanted but instead lived as a man under subjection to the Evil ones just as you must and allowed himself to be Sacrificed, the final Sacrice if you will. If you believe in that sacrifice than no other sacrifices are due you accept to endure this puny life and believe.
This life you cling to and flesh you cling to are but a spec of dust on the beach of eternity, don't give it and yourself so much importance but see it as what it is, a chance to reach the place of accension that so many speak of. The Bible says that a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth so this event of our earth is only taking a week or two for God, remember time is relevent, and it is a proving ground for souls that whoever sees and believes and seeks will be desired by him to make the step to the next place and live not as just souls but Immoratal Spirits under the instruction of the greatest Spirit of all. God Bless all of you even if you don't want it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #63
franciejones
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 307
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Porn is harder to ignore.

A..
LMAO! You made me laugh so hard with that one...love it!
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #64
Scooby
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

and one last thing and this for you trance am and all those that want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. God doesn't creat religions, Man does!! I have not ever once in here said to go join a religion. I said to seek the creator. It very shallow and narrow to assume because religions that are concieved and designed around a truth, but are distorted and used by the ones who design it to do evel that all that believe in the base truth must also be evil or that the base truth is evil. It is the flesh that designed the religion that is imperfect and corrupted NOT the Base Truth. The fallen ones that were themselves a part of the council of God know the truth and are going to use it against you and twist it and just so you will reject it. Because they Hate You!! Seek truth Seek the Creator and forget about religion and its concepts and the truth will be revealed and set you free from your religion of Self. Thats the last of my posts here. I don't intend to waste time on closed minds.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:57 PM   #65
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT, MA, RI
Posts: 127
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

If you believe in that sacrifice than no other sacrifices are due you accept to endure this puny life and believe.
.......

There is NO endurance...it is an illusion carefully planned and created through the lies and deceit of many many years of the controlling and hateful and fearful restraints of religion and politics and commerce and wars, etc., etc.!

My life is NOT puny because I choose to live Divinely and self-responsibly pass that Divinity on through every thought and feeling and word and action in my life in front of me!

Heaven IS here on earth...right now!

The 4th density IS right in front of Us!
The 5th density IS now showing its beautiful and balancing and loving colors too!

HEAVEN!

Right here on Mother Earth right now...
And ANYONE can embrace this Heaven by simply deciding to "live" it from within through unconditional love.
You WILL be protected from ANY negative flow coming from ANYONE in organized religion or politics or commerce..etc, etc...and protected as You never could have imagined in any other time on earth as we know of time!
ANYTHING that moves with evil intent is about to be "shifted" into the void...going, going, gone!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #66
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Although all human beings are born equal that does not mean all human beings evolve equally.

Religion is a good educational tool and when you have learned the lesson you can move on.

Those who did not learn the lesson have to do it one more time..and again one more time.

Those who have moved on...well...don't engage one more time with human beings who are trying very hard to learn the lessons of religion.


It is all a matter of time. As individuals we live on our own very special timeline and we can choose from many different timelines.

All in good time.

frequently..
__________________



Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #67
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

God is the essence in Mans Heart - the Immanence of God
God is the aspiration in Mans Heart - the Trancendence of God

Quote:
""Am I only a God nearby,' declares the LORD, 'and not a God far away? Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?' declares the LORD. 'Do I not fill heaven and earth?' declares the LORD" (Jeremiah 23:23-24).
Man has his being in and from God - as the moon has the light from the sun - as the image in the mirror is reflection only - as the protagonist in a story has his life from the author of the drama

God has His Being in Himself as Excistense Counsciousness Bliss

Universe is the Drama and Play of God Authoring Animating and Acting All the Scenery and All the Characters - No Drama if All Men knew the Plot
God infused Universe with Natural Laws and Selfgoverning Capacity - No Game without the charm of Rules

Man participate and play - enjoy despair love hate desire dispassion - play the game as long as you want - and then finish it
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:50 PM   #68
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
and one last thing and this for you trance am and all those that want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. God doesn't creat religions, Man does!! I have not ever once in here said to go join a religion. I said to seek the creator. It very shallow and narrow to assume because religions that are concieved and designed around a truth, but are distorted and used by the ones who design it to do evel that all that believe in the base truth must also be evil or that the base truth is evil. It is the flesh that designed the religion that is imperfect and corrupted NOT the Base Truth. The fallen ones that were themselves a part of the council of God know the truth and are going to use it against you and twist it and just so you will reject it. Because they Hate You!! Seek truth Seek the Creator and forget about religion and its concepts and the truth will be revealed and set you free from your religion of Self. Thats the last of my posts here. I don't intend to waste time on closed minds.
Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom...
You know what wisdom for me should have been (Instead of playing with you and your claims..)
Not posting and understanding the knowledge gathered during earlier discussions with like minded people like you. Since the outcome always is the same.

As you say: "I don't intend to waste time on closed minds"
Yes, that is obvious by now... But now be honest:

Who else was the challenge for? The choir of people already believing in said claims?

For the people that do believe, and feel wonderful because of it...
Hey, if it makes you feel good, and a better person and without victimizing anyone.. By all means, go for it.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:02 AM   #69
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Hey Scooby,
here's a challenge for you:

http://www.quizrocket.com/religion-t...heReligionTest

I turned out to be a convinced Atheist which I must say is about the truth.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:21 AM   #70
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Have you ever realised that a monotheistic religion like christianty with an almighty non questionable god is totally undemocratic and that therefore a political movement, based on christianity is unconstitutional and therefore illegal?
Should we ban religion form the government?
Yes we should !!!
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:25 AM   #71
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Hey Scooby,
here's a challenge for you:

http://www.quizrocket.com/religion-t...heReligionTest

I turned out to be a convinced Atheist which I must say is about the truth.
HaHa I'm with you Peer!, according to the test.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-21-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:50 AM   #72
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Have you ever realised that a monotheistic religion like christianty with an almighty non questionable god is totally undemocratic and that therefore a political movement, based on christianity is unconstitutional and therefore illegal?
Should we ban religion form the government?
Yes we should !!!
You can't since religion slips in with people and what meme sets they carry in their minds....

However, EVERY law said people create while in government, having the responsibility of making laws, should be tried on a template, where said law is tested whether it advances a religion over other religions, or advances membership of a religion at the cost of other citizens,, or puts restrictions set forth by a religion that would restrict others non religious or other religious (In their persuit of happiness.) to said restrictions....

And thus would be against an equal contract between government and ALL of its people, religious and non religious..

-----------



Still wonder why they have the golden rule as is?
Quote:

Do onto others what you want done onto yourself
Instead of:
Quote:

Don't do onto others, what you don't want done onto yourself.
In the second true golden rule, they could have never done what religions or their members or leadership have done over ages to non or other religious..

ps. I didn't use that one on Scooby. ;-)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:12 AM   #73
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Peer,

Its takes a lot more faith to believe a god doesn't exist. No one person has every dis proofed the bible. It is the easiest and most factual truth to discover. Every city, every people, every king, every country, every story, every coin, every weapon, every piece of jewelery has been accurate against every possible medium. Archeology, geology, astrology, zoology, biology, any and every ology has prove the bible accurate. In fact Einstein learn many of his discoveries from the bible.

God could stop the suffering in the world at anytime but He is waiting for you and many others to come to Him. He won't wait for long. Time is running out. And His wrath will be just. Then the real suffering begins. And no, Satan will not be your friend either. He will so turn on his followers.

If I'm wrong you have lost nothing and gained nothing. But if I'm right you have everything to gain and nothing lost. So what do you have to loose? Check Him out.

Just because you don't understand Him doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Does the clay ask the potter how come you made me like this?

And don't pretend you have a case against Him or that you can plead ignorance. He has spoken and He has already sent His son to die on your behalf in this life time only. You better snap out of it. Your gambling with all eternity brother man.

In love,

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:54 AM   #74
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
What most don't understand, because they really don't put in the time and effort to understand what the Bible and other ancient manuscripts say or seek the wisdom of God.....
This is the problem. You assume that you understand completely and others who may disagree w/ your exact interperatation, simply don't understand. It's all too preachy, and it's off putting I must say.

I think we want the same things here, but we just have different ways of striving towards that end. That's cool right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
....biology, any and every ology has prove the bible accurate.
I'm pretty sure that mainstream biology has fully supported evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
God could stop the suffering in the world at anytime but He is waiting for you and many others to come to Him.....
Wow. Really?
So he is a dick? He's just a stubborn child in need of attention? He's just pised off that we all haven't dropped to our knees and accepted his word (the bible) completely? C'mon. God's gonna condemn all who don't jump on board w/ this? Even if they're as selfless or more than any who have "come to Him". This is ridiculuos and I refuse to live in a world where an all powerful deity would stand by and allow innocent suffering for any purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
If I'm wrong you have lost nothing and gained nothing. But if I'm right you have everything to gain and nothing lost. So what do you have to loose? Check Him out......You better snap out of it. Your gambling with all eternity brother man.
So we should just believe what you do as an insurance policy, just in case kinda thing?

Seems like a strange basis for belief, kinda like fearmongering.
"Believe what we do or your soul is doomed."
Well that may be good enough for some, but not me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Just because you don't understand Him doesn't mean He doesn't exist......
Again disagreements are labeled as misunderstandings. This implies that what you say is fact. You think we just don't understand when we simply disagree, and it's the height of condescencion imo.

Also I'm fairly offput when you lump those who disagree (w/ you) in w/ "Satan's followers".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
And no, Satan will not be your friend either. He will so turn on his followers.
You'll never catch me telling anyone their soul is doomed unless.....

Anyway I'm happy to agree to disagree here.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:40 AM   #75
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CT, MA, RI
Posts: 127
Default Step Into Love and Oneness and Change It ALL!!!

This'll be my last post in this thread too : ) Love You All! : )
...
Creator, Source, Great Spirit, Higher Consciousness, Highest Love, God, etc., etc.......
IS a Pure, Joyous, Blissful, Non-Judging Consciousness and Everlasting Loving Energy ready to help Us directly change everything in front of Us to Unconditional Love once each of Us decides to change everything in front of Us to Unconditional Love!

Each living, breathing step We take with the conscious intent and feeling and action of gratitude and humility and wisdom and forgiving and unconditional love, of which each one of Us already has connection to from within, changes everything in Our own past, present and future---right now!

We have the ability to create heaven on earth and THEY do not want Us to connect to that ability...
too late...We ARE Connected as never before in time!
Each of Us are Powerful-Loving-Immortal-Reality-Creating Beings!


THEY(the manipulators in government, religion, commerce, etc.) are simply an extension of Us that hoodwinked Us into believing We were less than what We are because We were duped into allowing this mayhem through clever and thought-out fear and manipulation tactics because THEY had quite a control and foresight over the future occurrences for a very long time on earth.
No More...the future is now OUT of their control for it cannot be seen and manipulated by them anymore for too many of Us have woken up from the Heart and consciously connected to Our very Own Source of Creator and have allowed for this 'new' future to unfold from a Higher Realm of Loving Consciousness because We are now meeting the Creator half way by acting in Unconditional Love in everything We do!

Hold On for the Most Beautiful Ride of a Lifetime (many lifetimes)!!! : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon