Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 12:49 AM   #1
Jay

Default Toronto Downtown

Hello Everyone,

I have been researching all that is presently going on and all that is about to come our way, for about 2years now. I would love to connect with others to exchange information and ideas. I have stocked up as much supplies as possible (water, can food, kerosene heater etc...) and am, in the observant mode. I am a true believer that those who keep there faith will be saved, "And I saw also the holy city 'New Jerusalem', coming down out of heaven", Revelation 21:2. Check out this site: www.helloearth.info images of mothership on the rings of saturn...released by Nasa from the Cassini space craft and Michael who is an ordained minister tells his story of how he was taken there and what is happening.Dont follow the fear ... follow the love.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #2
Lesa, Al & T2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Toronto Downtown

Hi Jay,
We are from Toronto also. Would love to hear your views. Life is so much stranger than fiction. Please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Lesa, Al & T2
Lesa, Al & T2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #3
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

we should get together sometimes soon to see if everyone is on the same page?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:39 AM   #4
Jay

trying to stay on top of the developments as they occur ...local,global,and even universal.glad to see there are others around,yes i agree we should have some kind of a more direct support system ,perhaps even a meeting sounds good in the near future....open to any ideas we could develop our Toronto ground crew.meanwhile , i have stocked up on water, canned goods,withdrall all money,karosene heater ,winter is coming.market is crashing as we speak.time to get over the shock and awe start developing plan" b" so as to not be drawn into the kaos and fear when it shuold arrive.remember always the truth that was hidden from the Ages is that there is a fractal element of God in each and every human being place into the very fabric of what we are and that our prayers are truly heard if they are from a pure heart and delivered from the very depth your faith,..."and it shall come to pass that in the last days who ever shall call upon the name of the lord HE WILL BE SAVED.Ps.that object is still sitting there on the rings of saturn,but u dont hear about it on cnn,should be world news(www.helloearth.info)check it out...New Jeruselem is what they called there arcutectural world.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:05 AM   #5
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

has anyone done any research about the pole shift or any other event that may effect East of Canada or Ontario?
before we schedule our 1st meeting maybe we should gather all the relevant infos ect
Old 10-06-2008, 04:48 AM   #6
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
The pole shift scenario is not too tough to survive the event, but tough to recover from. It is projected to cause all volcanoes to erupt, cloudy skies and rain for years, and all ice melting in the poles within 2 years, raising the sea level in excessive of 600 ft. It's the scenario that would kill billions directly, and followed by billions starving to dealth.

This scenario is associated with a PX passage, and not evryone is convinced this will happen. Preparation is not so different; the key considerations are that you choose a site that is about 700 ft. elevation, and say 100 miles inland. Other than that you need to store sufficent food and supplies for you to survive until you can have food production to survive. I see that the ability to grow food would be greatly eased if we have access to energy, ideally ZPE, which may be available commercially in the forseeable future.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:59 AM   #7
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jay,

I first heard about the ships orbiting the rings of Saturn at a presentation by a scientist at the annual UFO congress a few years ago, based on photographic evidence. The ships are unbelievably massive. I'll take a look at site.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Hi,
This scenario is associated with a PX passage, and not evryone is convinced this will happen. Preparation is not so different; the key considerations are that you choose a site that is about 700 ft. elevation, and say 100 miles inland. Other than that you need to store sufficent food and supplies for you to survive until you can have food production to survive. I see that the ability to grow food would be greatly eased if we have access to energy, ideally ZPE, which may be available commercially in the forseeable future.
I agree with you to some extent, I don't believe the sea level can raise up to 600 ft? it requires how much m3 of water? if it does elevate to this level, there is nowhere in Canada you could be safe, right now none of the Scientist can confirm the impact to the Earth when the pole shift will occur ?
Old 10-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kopenhagen,

The actual sea level rise from the ice melt is estimated to be 200 ft. The other rise is due to a rise in the sea bottom as a result of expansion (of mud) from the rise in temperature. This data is based on Zetatalk info, which has the most detailed information on this, but which can also be questioned.

I should also mention that the indigenous people (Maya, Hopi) believe a pole shift cannot be avoided. These natives claim to be descendants of the people from Atlantis and have retain the knowledge and previous experience of having experienced the pole shift. As far as Px is concern, there is some warming ahead of time, as it should be visually observable ahead of time (projected to be viewable in the US next year, Canada in 2010 as it is coming from the south).

Here's the references:

Px: lots of info here:
http://www.zetatalk.com
http://www.yowusa.com

Native information (interview with Drunvalo):
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm
Old 10-07-2008, 12:03 AM   #10
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Hi Kopenhagen,

The actual sea level rise from the ice melt is estimated to be 200 ft. The other rise is due to a rise in the sea bottom as a result of expansion (of mud) from the rise in temperature. This data is based on Zetatalk info, which has the most detailed information on this, but which can also be questioned.
I don't want to discredit you but Zeta talk is BS, they predicted something happenned in 2003!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:51 AM   #11
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi kopenhagen,

I'm aware about the prediction of 2003. At the time, I checked the info and realise Px wasn't going to arrive. But I still consider the other information on it's own merit and correlate it with other sources. The 200 ft rise , I believe is consistent with other sources. The mud expansion, you can take it or leave it, but I play safe and my land is at 1500 ft+.

I did my graduate engineering work at U. of T. under a 4 year NRC scholarship, so am quite at home in both the scientific and spiritual aspects of life. It is important at this time to develop your own intuitive knowing. This knowing comes from making a connection to your soul/ immortal aspect of the self. The only requirement is that you be true to yourself, otherwise you end up with self deception. Events will move too fast for you to wait for scientific proof. The purpose of the present transformation is for us to go back to a more heart center way of being, to be in touch with our gifts of the spirit. The conscious level with the 5 physical senses is just too limiting for these times.

Best Regards,
/Wayne
Old 10-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #12
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's some flood maps from here, based on 200Meters.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1670
Old 10-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone thought about sprouting as part of their current lifestyle?

Here is a Toronto store: http://www.torontosprouts.com/Home.html

If anyone would like to form a group for some bulk buying, I'm in
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:01 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I could go for that.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #15
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

anyone interested in our 1st meeting in October ?