Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Wink What planets are we from

Hi there,
Just wondered whether if any of us on here, know or have been told, or have a strong connection with other planets, as I believe many of us are star people here to experience earth life. I'll go first, I believe I've come from Vega / Lyra star system, as I have home recollection of civilisation there, just thought this might be interesting to some & I'd be interested to hear others peoples idea's.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: What planets are we from

Men are from Mars women are from Venus
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Hi Swanny, I knew that if anybody was going to put any thing it would be you
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Beyond View Post
I'll go first, I believe I've come from Vega / Lyra star system, as I have home recollection of civilisation there, just thought this might be interesting to some & I'd be interested to hear others peoples idea's.
I for one would love to hear more about your recollections of the civilization of Vega/Lyra.

So far, all of my recollections are from earth and I feel strong bonds with the earth. Maybe some day I'll remember more.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi light, well i had a regression session today and it was very enlightening.
I am off planet apparently and this life i have incarnated to bring a new life through so a job may be done for the future.
I have had only 3 incarnations, two are from the future the year 3,400 is the first.
The person that was born the (jacqui) apparently died at six months old with double pneumonia and (me) slipped in.
This shocked me a little but makes sense because my mother always said i was born with dark hair but after i recovered my hair colour and eye colour changed.
Not to sure where i come from i would be taking a guess if i said i am not willing to do that i would need proof.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:24 AM   #6
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Alpha Centauri.
Although i love our space friends from Arcturus and the Pleidies.
Also like some Sirian, Andromedan, and Lyran and Vegan too.
Not so fond of Zeta Reticuli, Orion and Draco etc.......
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:26 AM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Children are from Pluto.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Pleiades are to the solar system, the source of electrical energy, and just as our sun is the embodiment of the heart, or love aspect.

The Pleaides hold a special place in my heart. My connection to my brothers is deep .
There is a very fine energy that emanates from the souls that originate from that part of the universe.
We are no warriors . We hold Love as the highest value and the ultimate truth.
We can see beauty in the darkest corners as we don't consider the universe as dual but One.
We are bringers of peace.

The Pleiades: Source of Inspiration

The Pleiades consists of seven stars, to which certain seekers are invited to receive, while asleep or in deep meditation, knowledge that is engrained in pure Being. However, those who are attuned to the Pleiades must first have integrated their Perfect Mold and should have started to consciously unfold the qualities that are inherent in their Perfect Model. Prior to their invitation, the seekers invited to the Pleiades have been purified and cleansed of the blocks to their astral and mental bodies so that they can assimilate the knowledge received, which their purified mental bodies will later translate and interpret into simple words for the rest of humanity.

The Pleiades have a tremendous influence on our consciousness, and contact creates a sacred “void” in seekers to allow them to integrate with a higher and more subtle level of the Divine and Abstract Mind. The void is a “mental energy” that transforms intuition into consciousness. How? Because receiving such a high dosage of Pleiadian energy unites consciousness and mind so that both can simultaneously perceive spiritual and divine knowledge. Moreover, such sacred receipt of Divine Wisdom also resonates in the self-consciousness of these seekers, which helps them to harmonize their mental and intellectual faculties with those of the Pleiades. This in turn helps them to become powerful “transmitting stations” that broadcast, albeit on a lower level, their own understanding and interpretation of what they have received.

The Pleiades, therefore, open a higher level of consciousness in seekers, unfolding within them the potentials and gifts that are inherent and manifest on the higher planes of Being. Thus, the Pleiades have the power to manifest and energize the qualities that are inherent in the seed ideas of seekers by enhancing their intuitive and mental faculties, or the intelligence of the heart.

The seven planets of the Pleiades thus represent a “school” of learning whose influence awakens and transforms the rational mind into becoming a clear vehicle that can receive and translate into simple words what consciousness experiences and lives. In turn, seekers on that spiritual plane receive an enhanced level of consciousness that overflows with divine seed ideas that must be expressed and shared with others.

The Pleiades open up the intuitional intelligence of the seekers to a high level in which consciousness and knowledge become one. This is the only way that Divine Wisdom and Knowledge express themselves in seekers so that they may share them with others. To be able to impart wisdom to others, seekers must first become that wisdom.

The Pleiades’ role, then, is to help seekers become consciously aware of Divine Knowledge and Wisdom, which is why their etheric, astral and mental bodies must be purified before being able to integrate with that spiritual realm. The Pleiades represent a spiritual “station” where the Perfect Model within seekers is energized and comes alive on earth.

Seekers who resonate with their Ideal Model gradually integrate their consecrated Perfect Mold so as to be assimilated and “remodeled” in it once they have dissolved the illusionary creations of their egos. However, if we want to start the inner process and enter our consecrated Perfect Mold, we must first consider it our “inner tomb.”

The first phase of the process involves great changes within yourself, dying to your old patterns before being “reshaped” in it. Once you are in the mold, you will never be the same, and will remain in it until you and the mold unite, manifesting your Perfect Model in and around you. In due course, you will emerge renewed from the Mold. Initially, however, look upon it as much more than just your tomb. In fact, after the complete purification of your “old” self and purging of deceptive thought and emotional forms, you will discover it to be your sacred “womb,” in which your Divine nature within the Christ Child waits like a sacred seed for the right moment to germinate in your life. That will be the day of your rebirth

In India Alcyone was the junction star of the nakshatras Krittika and Rohini, and individually Amba, the Mother

On the 9th dimensional vibratory plane Alcyone is the place that holds the entire universal library .

http://www.plotinus.com/pleiades1_copy.htm

ttp://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Alcyone.html

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Star Knowledge

Native Americans followed the movements of the celetsial markers - much as we do today. They called it Star Knowledge. Beyond the land where they lived, was the sky, and that beyond were dimensional portals or sky holes. Beyond that was an area that they called the Ocean of Pitch, were the beauty of the night sky and the galaxies spun out towards them. Beyond that were the boundaries of the universe. And that set along the rim at the boundaries of the universe were 4 different exterrestrial groups.

The Hopis called the Pleiadians the Chuhukon, meaning those who cling together. They considered themselves direct descendents of the Pleiadians. The Navajos named the Pleiades the Sparkling Suns or the Delyahey, the home of the Black God. The Iroquois pray to them for happiness. The Cree came to have come to earth from the stars in spirit form first and then became flesh and blood.

Each year a medicine man performs the green corn dance where he takes 7 ears of corn from 7 fields of the 7 clans to insure a healthy harvest. Early Dakota stories speak of the Tiyami home of the ancestors as being the Pleiades. Astronomy tells us that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and that when you die your spirit returns south to the seven sisters.

They believe that Mythic Mountain is actually the home of the Kachinas. This mountain top is a sacred one. Being the home of the kachina spirits it is the place where all of the large mythic beings they honor in their rituals land. "We come as clouds to bless the Hopi people" is a quote passed from generation to generation.

Some Native Americans believed that all tribes in North America came from the Pleiades. That they were actually descendents and had been given a task by the Pleiadians to keep the Earth safe.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-07-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #10
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Well it seems rhythms

been about a bit

but relate strongley to

Sirius and the Pelaides...

ah!! wanderers !!!!

never where you want them to be

but hope to be where i need to be
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

My dear sister Rhythm we certainly are related .
We travelled a long way to be here right were our heart
has meant us to be.
Enjoying to share Love's journey with you .

Love from me
mudra
Old 11-07-2009, 06:11 PM   #12
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

this ones for you sister (gooze bumps eh!!!!)xxxxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i wish i knew where I am from....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #14
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I definitely can't say where I'm from...don't have any memories about any past lives, don't have any memories or feelings of belonging to any planet / star / star constelation...

...what I feel is very strange...I feel like I'm from everywhere...I can't express this with words...it's just a feeling that I feel "home" whereever I am (or would be)...I feel like a human, but I know, deep in my heart, that I'm more then only human...

The same as here, on earth...I don't feel that I belong to any nation or race...I just feel that I could live everywhere on this planet and be accepted from the locals...

I don't want to say I'm different, I don't want to be different...I just want my powers back...our powers back...which are tremendous, no matter where each one of us is comming from...

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know where I'm from. I don't know what I'm doing here. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know if I'm good or evil. I don't know if I'm part of the solution or part of the problem. I don't consult psychics or undergo regression hypnosis. I don't channel. I don't belong to a cult or secret organization. I don't go to church. I just surf the internet and make contrarian comments.

I'm presently interested in the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Sirius, Arcturus, Andromeda, and Our Solar System. I'm suspecting that I'm a renegade Pleiadian from Aldebaran. But I don't feel like I belong here at all. I really don't fit. I'm pretty much a lone nut, a loose cannon...and a real rebel without a clue.

I sometimes feel like I'm a composite of the three factions I refer to elsewhere. Namely Pleiadian, Aldebaran, and Andromedan. But I disagree with just about everyone in profound ways. I lean toward the Andromedan perspective...but I don't want to loose the best of the Pleiadian and Aldebaran perspectives.

I keep thinking that we have all been through millions or even billions of years of interplanetary war...which could mean that we all have a huge amount of baggage. Judging from the past 100 years of warfare...things aren't improving much. Now we seem to be on the verge of destroying 90% of all life on Earth...and we seem to be on the verge of entering into a theocratic tyranny which is darker than anything this world has ever seen.

Sorry for the planetary tangent. I'm just not liking what I'm seeing...past, present, or future.

One more thing. I just looked at the beautiful picture of the Pleiades that Mudra posted...and I noticed something which could help to identify where I'm from. I once said that I was from Pleon in the Pleiades. I just made up the word 'Pleon'. But I noticed for the first time, just now, that there is a star in the Pleiades called 'Pleione'. I had no idea.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-07-2009 at 10:25 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I was told the other day that I came from the moon less then 100 years ago!!!!

Mars would have sounded more glamorous.....
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

Some of us might have a bond to a place we seem to come from ...and that has left traces in our hearts .. some may not have it ..This in itself has no importance.
What is important is where ever we are in any given place in " time " is to be here Now for this is where our heart stands.
Our heart takes us always exactly where we should be and honor the higher truth there is which is Love.

With Love Always
mudra
Old 11-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #18
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart Swerdlow told me I was from Aldebaran.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:57 AM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

My latest theory is that most Earth Humans are Renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran. I'm speculating that a Human/Draconian Theocracy existed in the Pleiades...and that Lucifer and a third of the humans rebelled against this system of governance...and eventually ended up in Aldebaran, Sirius, and this Solar System...and that the original civil war is ongoing...but mostly out of sight. The premise is that power corrupts...and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The original theocracy was probably evil and corrupt...but the rebellion probably ended up also being evil and corrupt. Who knows if this is correct? I just keep wondering. I just keep repeating the following paragraph over and over:

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-08-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:01 AM   #20
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Sirian/Pleiedes.

Stew - said same to me about Aldebaran but it doesn't resonate and maybe that's because I don't want it to. Anyhow supposedly I'm a Mengele experiment so who knows....

Last edited by eleni; 11-08-2009 at 02:04 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:22 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow eleni...that's heavy. I just don't know how to respond to some of the comments I read. I hope you didn't have to go through what others claim to have gone through...such as Arizona Wilder. If reincarnation is a valid concept...who knows what all of us have been through...lifetime after lifetime. Perhaps it's a blessing that we don't remember. I tend to think that the most knowledgeable people regarding what's really going on in the universe...are survivors of Mengele, Montauk, etc. I even wonder about Bill Cooper, Alex Collier, and Ashayana Deane...three of my favorites regarding forbidden knowledge. I don't believe everything they say...but they seem to have a 'trial by fire' quality...which would be consistent with 'going through hell' in one of those covert programs.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-08-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:22 AM   #22
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What planets are we from

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Sirian/Pleiedes.

Stew - said same to me about Aldebaran but it doesn't resonate and maybe that's because I don't want it to. Anyhow supposedly I'm a Mengele experiment so who knows....
Hi E,
Maybe we are not from any planet and we might come from a cross-dimensional society?
Cheers
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:15 AM   #23
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Anyhow supposedly I'm a Mengele experiment so who knows....
eleni - Hey, not everyone can say THAT!

I don't know where I'm 'from' - maybe from inklings. I actually DO think that other universes shine through. I don't know why (they may, or why I think they may).
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:26 AM   #24
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I have a strong feeling that I am from the sixth density.

Apparently, I have lived on 9 other planets, earth being the 10th.

So, I currently human and have lived many lifetimes here, but
I don't identify with the Earth as my true home.
It has been my home away from home-kind of like an extended camping trip!

Last edited by FIIISH; 11-08-2009 at 07:30 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:37 PM   #25
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 04:39 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote