Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Strange lights again

Hi all

I see on a regular basis lights around the hills where i live, luckily this time my wife saw it too.

It just came off the hill and slowly climbed, my wife said it was a helicopter, but i made her aware that there was no noise, she then commented about people lighting things to helium ballons and letting them go, the wind was in the oposite direction.

It was a flame colour, sort of twinkling like a fire with no smoke. I could make no shape of it until luckily it past a gap in the clouds and I saw it much better, it looked like an eye, the typical reported saucer shape in light grey with the flame coloured glow in the middle, like an eye.

It kept slowly going up until it dissapeared.

Never seen one like that before. I have in the past seen silver balls, black triangles with lights on each corner etc. They usually make the news paper so i will wait and see.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange lights again

Hi ammit do you live portesham uk as in like weymouth way .
as i have had an experience regarding ufos when camping at sea barn farm weymouth and chickerell east fleet .
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I am actually in weymouth, 800 yards from chickerell road. So very close to where you camp, i have just reported it on the uk ufo site, seems there have been loads around dorset see similar things, the excuse they give for them are chinese lanterns being lit and let go, fine, but the wind here is blowing north so why did it move south??
Old 10-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

It could be government public servants setting off balloons. {If it is UFO, then pardon me Mr Alien.} The feeling I get (and I could be wrong because the UK is far away) is that a dark vortex is trying hard to make a plan work.

Calm
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #5
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Light Beyond; 10-20-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know about it being a hotspot but there certainly are places close by where you can see strange things, I always take a silva compass with me, one because if my young son is with me we can practice compass work but the main reason is sometimes the needle goes wild a certain points. I know the area very well so can stand anywhere and know the direction, strange when you face east and the needle does not point north??
Old 10-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I dont know about it being a hotspot but there certainly are places close by where you can see strange things, I always take a silva compass with me, one because if my young son is with me we can practice compass work but the main reason is sometimes the needle goes wild a certain points. I know the area very well so can stand anywhere and know the direction, strange when you face east and the needle does not point north??
Ammit I got to move across the big pond...YOur neighborhood is soooo much more interesting than mine!!!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #8
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Strange lights again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Hi all

I see on a regular basis lights around the hills where i live, luckily this time my wife saw it too.

It just came off the hill and slowly climbed, my wife said it was a helicopter, but i made her aware that there was no noise, she then commented about people lighting things to helium ballons and letting them go, the wind was in the oposite direction.

It was a flame colour, sort of twinkling like a fire with no smoke. I could make no shape of it until luckily it past a gap in the clouds and I saw it much better, it looked like an eye, the typical reported saucer shape in light grey with the flame coloured glow in the middle, like an eye.

It kept slowly going up until it dissapeared.

Never seen one like that before. I have in the past seen silver balls, black triangles with lights on each corner etc. They usually make the news paper so i will wait and see.

Ammit

Hi Ammit, what you saw is exactly what my partner and saw this evening. I have noticed quite a few strange goings on in the skys of late.
I went to Egypt on holiday in 2007. On the plane home I saw 7 silver coloured orbs following the plane for around 90 miniutes.
Another time whilst taking my grandmother for coffee one evening we noticed 6 red lights in the sky in a vertical line. They remained stationary for around 20 mins, then dissapeared.
I just hope they really make there presence known to the entire world sooner rather than later.
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote