Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #26
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op

Phtha... My two cents...

I only experienced crazy nightmares and daymares in my imagination when I was around this psychic/clairvoyant friend several years ago, but the energy/feeling became real. I discovered imaginarily that 'Salt Water' sprayed on Greys, and 'Gold Dust' sprinkled on Reptilians terrified them as it burned them or disintegrated them??? And I do understand the concept of what Dr. Greer discussed during one of his talks that he has witnessed or seen or knows about an actual machine or process by which image or thought can be programmed as a blueprint and this device will transform this blueprint into the real world of 3d... hence 'they' were creating monsters out of the 'deep'!!!

I see that as very likely!!!

YouTube - WEIRD SCIENCE - 1985 - TRAILER

Last edited by Christo888; 10-10-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #27
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

LionHawk?????

Exactly what nerve is this thread hitting you with????????
Old 10-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #28
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

No offense Lionhawk but I'm afraid I'll need a little more evidence then watching videos of peoples eye lids fluttering and pupils changing to make me believe they are shapeshifting, man eating reptoids that control the human race.

Thoughts are electric, emotions are magnetic, and these 2 combined create a charge, an electro-magnetic field, that can be called a belief system, that once created, can seem as real as anything else, even without direct experience... I certainly believe that you believe they are real. Would you mind explaining why this is so?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #29
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thats interesting Christos, I read book about a device that was said to be invented sometime in the late 1800's or early 1900's if I rememeber right. It was called a Black Box Psychic Generator.... I just googled and found the book online, it even has instructions on how to build one and how it works:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_psycho17.htm

I've met what I consider to be other beings in my dream state as well, and like you that is all I have experienced.
I had a very lucid dream not long ago. A large bright golden ball of light about the same size as a human, took me to Venus, asked me if I would like to stay or go back to earth now, and offered to take me to Mars later. It was a guide basically.
I woke up with full memory of the dream and the experiences of Venus I had that night. Whether it was a dream or I really was taken to Venus in some state I don't know for sure, but I've sent much thanks into the ether for giving me this and other similar experiences.

Life is so great when stepping out side of that octahedron called mainstream reality... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Phtha... My two cents...

I only experienced crazy nightmares and daymares in my imagination when I was around this psychic/clairvoyant friend several years ago, but the energy/feeling became real. I discovered imaginarily that 'Salt Water' sprayed on Greys, and 'Gold Dust' sprinkled on Reptilians terrified them as it burned them or disintegrated them??? And I do understand the concept of what Dr. Greer discussed during one of his talks that he has witnessed or seen or knows about an actual machine or process by which image or thought can be programmed as a blueprint and this device will transform this blueprint into the real world of 3d... hence 'they' were creating monsters out of the 'deep'!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 11:33 PM   #30
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Cool book... read some parts... maybe a full reading is in order! A Black Box to mirror the darkness of creation of which thought becomes light and light becomes dimension (pick one, any one) through the right angle!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #31
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha stated, "No offense Lionhawk but I'm afraid I'll need a little more evidence then watching videos of peoples eye lids fluttering and pupils changing to make me believe they are shapeshifting, man eating reptoids that control the human race."

No offense taken. Take the blue pill, please. You don't want to take the red one in this case. I'm begging you. For your sake. This is probably my only exception to go out and prove it. You don't need to. Let's stay in la la land on this one. Great posts! Great thread! I'll tell you anything you want to hear that sounds good to ya. You win! I concede.

Christo888, you're just fine man. No worries as to what pinches my nerves. I would rather keep it to myself, at least tonight.

Bless you both!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #32
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I've only encountered them on ayahausca and they are not negative towards me. It's my belief some sacred plant teachers open up dimensional fields therefore allowing us to access them and their inhabitants.
Eleni,

Can you explain what you mean here?
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #33
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I am not saying that there are no humanoid reptilian ETs, I am just saying that they are not fronting as mammals in Washington. I think that there are actually multiple races of reptilian humanoid ET's. Why would there only be one?
Noted.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #34
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

So I'm in la la land if I don't believe something that some anonymous person says on an internet forum? No evidence what so ever, not even an attempt with words even.
Cool... I like la la land.

Enough with ur insulting remarks please. I'd love to hear why it is that you think they exist.. as I stated before.

I know all the rumors about what the lizard people do. I also know of left hand occult doctrines that make the reptoid reality look like childs toys.

If it is all real I'm sorry but I've proved to myself the reality of Eternity so I'm really have no fear, and I am sure I can handle the info lol...

Nice try tho, you are starting to smell like a decepticon urself. *talks down to others who question theory without providing any bit of evidence.

Bless you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

No offense taken. Take the blue pill, please. You don't want to take the red one in this case. I'm begging you. For your sake. This is probably my only exception to go out and prove it. You don't need to. Let's stay in la la land on this one. Great posts! Great thread! I'll tell you anything you want to hear that sounds good to ya. You win! I concede.

Bless you both!
Old 10-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #35
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

Christo888, you're just fine man. No worries as to what pinches my nerves. I would rather keep it to myself, at least tonight.

Bless you both!
OK... It's all yours forever and ever!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-11-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:38 AM   #36
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I wasn't trying trying to be insulting. Please don't twist this as that was never my intention. I also said "let's". Referring to la la land. That means let us stay in la la land, which includes me. I conceded already. That's what I don't like about believing. It isn't proven either way. It's second hand and can't be proven or dis proven. So don't get your emotional body involved as like taking this so personal. You presented information that is only a piece of the pie and it is merely someone's take on it. You may agree with this take but it isn't your story to begin with. I do have a story based on my own experience but I can't prove a thing concerning it. It isn't a story that I can copy and paste.

So accept my apologies as I have already conceded. The reason for my comment on staying in la la land is that it is safe to do so in this case. It had nothing to do with your level of intelligence. But you already knew that. I was being sincere because this is just the tip of the iceberg. Again don't go and try to prove this one. It isn't worth your life and that was where I was coming from. Savy?
Old 10-11-2009, 02:19 AM   #37
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha- my experience is limited to an Aya journey- it's deeply personal and was in fact pretty bizarre- quite sexual in nature which is why I am reserved about sharing it.

Other than that I've had no 3d/abduction interaction with reptiles unless all Nordic humanoids are really reptoids in disguise.

Credo's nephew (his mom is also a Zulu shaman) told me Credo speaks of reptile in a literal not symbolic way.

Last edited by eleni; 10-11-2009 at 02:21 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:29 AM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious about the differences between 1. 'Native' Reptilians 2. Draconian Reptilians 3. Physical Reptilians 4. Non-Physical Reptilians 5. Tall and Short Greys. Are they really different...or are they different aspects of the same beings? Are there some reptilians and greys who we could peacefully live with...and who would not try to enslave or exterminate us...and who would just go about their business, either in isolation or as next-door neighbors? Are there some reptilians who are very hostile and dangerous demonic entities...and who would never, ever become friendly toward humans? Frankly...I'm tired of the cat and mouse...he said she said...it could be this way or it could be that way...aspects of this phenomenon. I just want the really evil and dangerous beings of all races and varieties (including human)...to leave this solar system...and leave us alone...and the sooner the better. I know this sounds simplistic...but why does this have to be so hard?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-11-2009 at 03:44 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:40 AM   #39
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
...For me it is about energy, attraction, setting off beacons in astral that they lock onto and want investigate because such people might be either useful energy tools for them or dangerous for them...

It seems to be so

curious too

these things in astral

look like small translucent orbs

to our physical eyes

phasing in and phasing out

just like Ufos

yes I've seen one

and mentioned it before

I bet it can shapeshift too

So dont be taken by surprise

if your excessive interest

in ufo alien et etc

makes strange things appear

for they are curious creatures

come night

no they will not eat us lol

but better to focus on the angels and the saints

and of course the Christ

for they will also pick up your interest

bless your night

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-11-2009 at 03:25 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #40
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op

For those in this thread that claim to have witnessed these reptilian beings first hand, Unified, Angel, and Ele, I would love to hear the experience in more detail if you could....[/QUOTE]

I'd be curious for those who have had the experience of meeting a Reptilian whether you've noticed a 'sulphur' smell.......also whether you experienced any physical reactions after the meeting....such as a rash on exposed areas of the skin.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:56 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What is an appropriate level of interest in aliens/spirits/ufos/etc? To me...researching books and the internet...in a detached manner...is the proper way to deal with this. Getting involved in all manner of experimentation, seminars, initiations, seances, channeling, following gurus, joining cults, etc...is really playing with some very hot fire. As I have said before...I am treating most of this as science fiction which could very well be true. Having said that...I still feel like I am wrestling with a lot more than flesh and blood...big-time and 24/7. I don't really like this...but I don't think we really have the option of opting out of this game. We are in the middle of it...whether we like it or not. The test must come to every soul. Choose wisely. Conduit closing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-11-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:04 AM   #42
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Out of curiosity has anyone ever heard of 'programmers' stationed at ‘Christmas’ shops, ya know the large and famous ones throughout the country? These 'programmers' seem to be greeters or employees of the shop and when children walk by them they pat them on the back of the head to hypnotize, program or mark them in some way like mind programming them for later on. And if you research who owns these famous and even not so famous Christmas shops and stores you will definitely want to take a look at all the people working in these stores this Christmas and keep an eye on your kids as they wander around the store!!! The lead they (China) put in the Christmas decorations has a significant impact on this scenario, especially the decorations that light (heat) up.

How did Christmas get brought up here?
That's a weird concept there, christo - programmers at Christmas shops. Haven't heard of it before, like with a small gizmo or something anyway. This year, I'm starting preemptive Christmas strikes for the 2009 retail season, like this (countercounter intel op).

Shock and bawl (in spraypaint).

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:26 AM   #43
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I beg to differ... I think I may have seen one... Not sure what it was but it looked EXACTLY like the thing in the movie Predator. And no I'm not any crazier than any of you ... Oh and that is in regards to them not existing... I may have thought I was crazy but my friend sitting next to me saw the exact same thing... How does that work???

Last edited by Light Beyond; 10-20-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #44
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

That is a scientology movie
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is the laughing-guy L. Ron Hubbard?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #46
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Starlah, wrote, "For those in this thread that claim to have witnessed these reptilian beings first hand, Unified, Angel, and Ele, I would love to hear the experience in more detail if you could...."

Well if you notice it isn't being told in this thread. So maybe what I was thinking was to post something along those lines somewhere else just so we don't change the construct of this thread. Just out of respect. You also have to consider these kind of experiences also are a bearing of the soul. For those looking on the outside who never had such an experience might have a hard time accepting the fact that these experiences actually do happen. Also the ones that have had these experiences do not want to be pursued as like in a witch hunt. That's why no one is saying anything in that direction. The consensus is that there is no proof that they can provide and if they could provide the proof, it wouldn't matter anyway as most people would react with their emotional bodies instead of embracing it as a possibility. It's just human nature in these regards.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #47
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

What my friend and I both witnessed is best described by looking at the figure in this clip... It appears at 1:08 minutes... and then again briefly after.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2640142
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #48
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Christo;
Re. your post on electricity...

I have consulted several ancient Sioux legends and,
I am sorry to tell you that electricity is an illusion!

What makes all "electrical devices" work, is the power of smoke.

This is easily proven by anyone:
What happens to any electrical device, whether plugged in,
or not, when the smoke leaves ?

It quits working, right?

I rest my case,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-11-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #49
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Fred...
Old 10-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #50
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

FYI LionHawk...

In the archives of Avalon there are numerous threads discussing the Reptilians and Greys and many have commented on their personal experiences over the last year or so, this is not a new subject here by any means.

Instead of speaking for everyone else on this topic than go ahead and start a thread that is for personal experiences... anyone whom has had an experience with a Reptilian or Grey than go ahead and describe in detail what happened. If the experience was in your imagination than please outline as such if your personal experience was in this physical realm than by all means let's hear it.

If 'they' are a dimensional being then do the best you can to describe what that dimension is... Why does this subject have to be held in such mystery... we talk about UFO's quite openly, we talk about underground bases quite openly, so do we want to continue the mystery by not talking about it?

Religious people talk about the devil constantly, so is it a polarity issue? The devil has never shown himself in the flesh as depicted and described in statues and writings.

A family member sees devils and demons all the time and she is a born againer type fanatic, but when I speak with non born againers they don't really have a whole lot to say in that regard, they don't experience it!!!

So is it a psy-ops phenomena? Are only certainly people capable of seeing Reps and Greys and devils and demons? Is it a transmitted frequency that brings to life these types of monsters? Are there certain times where the frequency is heightened and whomever is in close proximity to the energy will experience it? Are there individual members who want to keep the mystery so they purposely won't talk about it as if that will keep fear alive?

Start a thread about personal experience with Reps and Greys. Who is willing to participate?

Or this is beating the ground with a stick and I guess we'll move on and begin creating the world in which WE all want to live devoid of the mysterious devil ones.