Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random info

Hi all,
These are just some more random tidbits of info swirling around in my head. I also am trying to encourage people to "think for themselves" and think outside the box. Basically training people to see the big picture.
"He who trains himself on only one side leaves himself open for attack on all others."

I can not give you exact details but i can put you on to it, then it's up to you to follow the breadcrumbs.

Here is a little think test to see if you can notice what is right out in the open. Take a globe (either online or off, maybe at the local library) and find Hawaii. Hawaii is 19.5 degrees above the planetary equator. Pay attention to all areas between 19.5 and 22.5 degrees. Place your finger on it and slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Now find 19.5 and 22.5 degrees below the planetary equator, slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.


Why did the war stop at the 38th paralell?
Why does the gov not hire you after your 38th birthday?
Why does the centient barrier exist?
What are those white boxes in the sky that you can only see at an angle of 22.5 degrees?
Why are the pyramids located at specific points on the globe.
Why does the earth not spin around with the galaxy? Why does it sway back and forth?
Why is there 4 distinct levels of conciousness around this planet that perfectly harmonize with the frequencies of the 4 levels of brain activity that you pass through when you are sleeping? (the last being R.E.M.)
Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.
Why is the planets round but the galaxies flat like discs?
Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?
Why does all of our food and drink cosist of metals, minerals and other things that our flesh does not need? (this has already been proven by that "coral calcium" guy.)

Start asking the right questions.

BTW, Hitler wasn't looking for the perfect soldier, he was looking for the perfect "human" soldier.

Start asking your guides or higher selves these questions and tell me what answers you get, if you get any.
They are not telling you the whole truth they are only telling you what they think you need to know.

And the next time any of you run into an Annunaki mention my name and look at thier eyes and tell me what they do.


All oif these things are already well documented and recorded by sientists, researchers and such. You just have to locate the material.

Peace, Love & LIght
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ottawa canada
Posts: 61
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

i cant tell if your questions are rhetoric
in reference to a few of them, hopefully helpful
>you might be interested in this geography paper, on the locations and alignment of human structures. i did your globe exercise and all i got was a big circle : ) http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/index.html
>if youre referring to precession, the folks at the binary research institute have been saying that the 'axial wobble' theory has too many flaws and they have a different idea about the nature of our solar system http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.o...n/theory.shtml
or if you prefer http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...cruttenden.htm
>its theorized that galaxies are flat because the supermassive galactic centres are spinning near the speed of light, and if theyre spinning backwards, its because your looking at them upside down!
paix
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: switzerland
Posts: 455
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i



energy hot-pot? white boxes?
i sometimes dream of being on a odyssey/falling in a pure white space and often think, that it`s something like huge white paper boxes in which i get lost for no reason. then there are dreams, where i see how some white paper thingy gets compressed/crunched into a tiny,miniscule white ball..the latter is a really nerve wrecking kind of dream which resembles the mind set of a perfectionist, nitpicker, total control and power freak

these dreams make as little sense to me as the hints you`ve given so far...please give some more "input"
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:24 PM   #4
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

There was a well documented case somewhere out there where a "supreme being" left our atmosphere very rapidly and knocked one out of orbit. Nasa rushed up to retrieve it to be studied and when they arived in space there was another "magically" in it's place.
The white box, once studied, was "plastic" in nature and completely empty. No machinery or crystals, completely hollow. It apperars to be a rectangular type white plastic bow with only a single lens that is narrow on the one side (left/right) and thick on the other. The slope of the difference was measured to be 22.5 degrees.
Which happens to be the exact angle at which you must bend light in order to see them.


Flying Pyramid
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:30 PM   #5
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

BTW, does anybody here remember a time when you could hold up a HAM radio and hear the shuttle trasmissions?
Do you remeber what the last transmission said before NASA scrambled all transmissions after that because of that transmission?

It is about passing through this network of white boxes known as the "Centient Barrier".
Not just that but that you had to be in a certain state in order to pass through it.

..........anybody?
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
Posts: 48
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

OOKKKK.... this is hitting very close to home for me. Im a airline pilot, on a routine flight from Nassau to Miami at FL 240 in 1996, incountered my only ufo experence to this date. a string of retangular shaped boxes at my 2 oclock postition high, contacted mia center if they had any traffic in my area and the only traffic they had was 80 miles north, my witness was the captain and she noticed it to.... mia center said they had logged the anomaly.
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:42 AM   #7
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetpicketfence View Post
OOKKKK.... this is hitting very close to home for me. Im a airline pilot, on a routine flight from Nassau to Miami at FL 240 in 1996, incountered my only ufo experence to this date. a string of retangular shaped boxes at my 2 oclock postition high, contacted mia center if they had any traffic in my area and the only traffic they had was 80 miles north, my witness was the captain and she noticed it to.... mia center said they had logged the anomaly.

Thank you for posting Wetpicketfence,
i know you guys are under strict gag orders and such and can not talk about what you see in the sky.

Yes they are real and yes they were not put there by us.
The original beings that created this planet and seeded it FIRST put those there. They make up a web called "The Centient Barrier".
It's put there so no being could leave or enter this planet without being of a certain conciousness level. If you were not of a particular level of power you were not allowed to leave.
At first, when they were useing it to create gods it was a good thing.
Now it is being used by other beings that use it to keep us here and under control. If you want to know how many there are look up into the sky, every star you see that is not part of a constellation is one of them.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 AM   #8
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
Posts: 48
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

There are no such gag orders or such. Have never heard of repercusions from managment in 20 years and 15,000 hours.
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:34 AM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Hey Wetpicketfence, this is off thread topic but have you talked to any other pilots that have seen anything unusual?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:38 AM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

hmmm....

interesting..... not sure what to say yet.. but thanks....

ima have to read about some of this before i say more.

but definitely interesting. thank you.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:46 AM   #11
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
Posts: 48
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Hey Wetpicketfence, this is off thread topic but have you talked to any other pilots that have seen anything unusual?
No nothing significant.
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
If you want to know how many there are look up into the sky, every star you see that is not part of a constellation is one of them.
hmmmmmm. Really?
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:15 AM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

hmm.. yeah, could you elabrate bro?

white boxes in the sky seen at a certain angle...
lenses....
the globe being turned(whats it show?)

the stars, not being stars...

i cant seem to find anything else on the white boxes.... or the 'barrier' you speak of.

i realize you asked us to find these things out for ourselves,

but some info i cannot find, and the rest i dont have access to at the moment.

it would be greatly appreciated if you enlightened us a little more bro.

thanks...

ya still got my attention... lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:08 AM   #14
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

So yeah this is interesting, thanks FP, but these breadcrumbs aren't quite doing it for me.

You seem to have the whole loaf, so I know you've said that you can't say what your hinting at for some reason, but i was wondering if maybe you could give us a slice rather than crumbs. A link or something specific (like a thesis statment) to start perhaps?
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:41 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

FP: "And the next time any of you run into an Annunaki mention my name and look at thier eyes and tell me what they do."

Any words or suggestions to use to identify them first?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #16
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

The Annunaki resonate differently then we do.
If you can read energy oe minds when you read them thay feel thick almost heavy like. Believe me you'll know.


The Area between 19.5 and 22.5 on the earth is very significant to everything else i posted, if you can't figure this one out then you won't be able to get the others.

Go look at a globe. You can find one online (virtual globe) or go to the nearest library. Find hawaii, place your thumb on it and very slowly spin the globe and what do you see?
There is no trick question or metaphors or anything like that.
Literally what do you see in the areas of 19.5 and 22.5 degrees above and below the equator all the way around the world?

It is really easy. If i tell you it wont allow you to "see" the rest of what i will tell you. Trust me, you want to figure this one out on your own. It will put your mind in a place where you will then absorb information more easily because your brain will use this as a foundation for other information.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member
 
shaundelear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 84
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Hi all,
These are just some more random tidbits of info swirling around in my head. I also am trying to encourage people to "think for themselves" and think outside the box. Basically training people to see the big picture.
"He who trains himself on only one side leaves himself open for attack on all others."

I can not give you exact details but i can put you on to it, then it's up to you to follow the breadcrumbs.

Here is a little think test to see if you can notice what is right out in the open. Take a globe (either online or off, maybe at the local library) and find Hawaii. Hawaii is 19.5 degrees above the planetary equator. Pay attention to all areas between 19.5 and 22.5 degrees. Place your finger on it and slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.

Now find 19.5 and 22.5 degrees below the planetary equator, slowly spin the globe and tell me what you see.


Why did the war stop at the 38th paralell?
Why does the gov not hire you after your 38th birthday?
Why does the centient barrier exist?
What are those white boxes in the sky that you can only see at an angle of 22.5 degrees?
Why are the pyramids located at specific points on the globe.
Why does the earth not spin around with the galaxy? Why does it sway back and forth?
Why is there 4 distinct levels of conciousness around this planet that perfectly harmonize with the frequencies of the 4 levels of brain activity that you pass through when you are sleeping? (the last being R.E.M.)
Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.
Why is the planets round but the galaxies flat like discs?
Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?
Why does all of our food and drink cosist of metals, minerals and other things that our flesh does not need? (this has already been proven by that "coral calcium" guy.)

Start asking the right questions.

.
BTW, Hitler wasn't looking for the perfect soldier, he was looking for the perfect "human" soldier.

Start asking your guides or higher selves these questions and tell me what answers you get, if you get any.
They are not telling you the whole truth they are only telling you what they think you need to know.

And the next time any of you run into an Annunaki mention my name and look at thier eyes and tell me what they do.


All oif these things are already well documented and recorded by sientists, researchers and such. You just have to locate the material.

Peace, Love & LIght
Ok I am going to have a crack at answering some of the original questions.

Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.

A. Because the energy models are all based on vortex at the center.

Why is the planets round but the galaxies flat like discs?

A. The planets are round but bulge at their equators due to spin.
Galaxys are spinning faster therefore are flater.

Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?

A. It would depend on if they were above or below the ecliptic.
On Earth water spins differently in each hemisphere.

When I tracked 19.5deg I see volcanos island strings of high energy.
Would be nice if someone answered the other questions .

FP tell me about cavity electric repulsion.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:13 AM   #18
berathebrain
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

I have been working on connecting famous sites all around the world using Google Earth. I have made a little program in which you can just put the coordinates of sites like this:
longitude1,latitude1
longitude2,latitude2
longitude3,latitude3
...
And you can press generate KML button and whoa la, you have KML code that just needs to be saved by your favorite text editor as .kml file. This file can be viewed by Google Earth and you will see lines that connects all those sites at the same time.
The program can be downloaded here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16742210...amide.exe.html
http://depositfiles.com/files/r5h3nipth
Maybe someone will find it useful in their search for truth and knowledge.
Best regards.

PS.
Maybe I will make this program to be like you want it to be, just tell me what you want and I will try to find a spare time and make it a little more suited to your needs. This program certainly isn't done.
berathebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #19
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Ok I am going to have a crack at answering some of the original questions.

Why does the same upwelling energy model fit the earth, galaxy, universe and even the mutiverse? (meaning why does energy upwell in the same locations at the micro and macro levels.

A. Because the energy models are all based on vortex at the center.

Why is the planets round but the galaxies flat like discs?

A. The planets are round but bulge at their equators due to spin.
Galaxys are spinning faster therefore are flater.

Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?

A. It would depend on if they were above or below the ecliptic.
On Earth water spins differently in each hemisphere.

When I tracked 19.5deg I see volcanos island strings of high energy.
Would be nice if someone answered the other questions .

FP tell me about cavity electric repulsion.


Not bad.
It's a start.
The 19.5 + 22.5 is yes, a leyline of rather large proportion that only a few no about and certain points in those areas are hotspots.

But in theses areas of 19.5 + 22.5 what contries do you see, past & present. And what has happened in those countries in the last, oh say a hundred years?
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #20
berathebrain
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

All I know about 19.5 degree angle is that it's an angle of star tetrahedron, when it is inside the sphere, the points of star tetrahedron touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degree. But the question is where on Earth is that 3 points of start tetrahedron above equator and 3 points below equator? At that points should be the greatest energy.
berathebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #21
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?

A. It would depend on if they were above or below the ecliptic.
On Earth water spins differently in each hemisphere.


This is not true. Air spins, due to centrufugal force, in opposite directions from areas of High pressure towards areas of Low pressure depending on Lattitude. Not water. The toilet thing, the false assumption water drains in opposite directions on each side of the equator is an urban legend. The surface area of any draining appliace is too small to be affected by the coriolis effect.

Peace
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:17 PM   #22
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member
 
shaundelear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 84
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?

A. It would depend on if they were above or below the ecliptic.
On Earth water spins differently in each hemisphere.

This is not true. Air spins, due to centrufugal force, in opposite directions from areas of High pressure towards areas of Low pressure depending on Lattitude. Not water. The toilet thing, the false assumption water drains in opposite directions on each side of the equator is an urban legend. The surface area of any draining appliace is too small to be affected by the coriolis effect.

Peace
Ok done some research and you may be right about it being an urban myth.
So can you answer the question?
I may have picked a bad example with water so lets go larger and more along your lines -hurricains do they not form differently north and south of the equator?
I know it has everything to do with magnetisim and the charge of the particles it acts upon, you may be better at explaining it than me.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:37 PM   #23
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member
 
shaundelear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 84
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Been trying to find out where the proof is that the earth is spinning?

Found this and definately need help.

http://http://www.reformation.org/stationary-earth.html

Is this as crazy as it sounds ?
Or is it another perception bubble burst?
I discovered this while trying to get the answer to the FP question -
"why does the earth not spin with the rest of the galaxy?"
I had no idea that I would need to rethink something I have taken for granted but I guess thats what this path is all about.
Am still looking.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #24
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 128
Post Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

jupiter's big red spot.........19.5 degrees
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #25
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

quote:The Annunaki resonate differently then we do.
If you can read energy oe minds when you read them thay feel thick almost heavy like. Believe me you'll know.

Ok for us folk who cannot read energy, is there any other tell tale signs or are we stuffed??
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon