Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default I would like to say goodbye

I have decided to say goodbye. I would like to share my thoughts because you have been very important part of my journey. I have been visiting this forum since it has started. But my decision to join in December was the best decision I could make in terms of accelerating my process. In a scale of 1 to 10, it was 11. Emotional intensity I went through can not be described easily. Well, no pain, no gain and I have never been as clear as I am today. Thank you to you all for allowing this to happen.

You may ask why I have made this decision. There are many factors that have contributed to my final decision. I am a freedom lover. Unfortunately, what has happened since I have joined this forum has violated my deeply cherished values. I stand strongly for freedom in its full meaning that is the freedom of free will, free choice, and the freedom of an open expression who we really are. My heart was broken when franciejones was banned and I have voiced my opinion. She was banned without the opportunity to express her point of view. Sadly, only a few have ever have noticed it. Then it was Kinsuemei2,Thuban tread as well as shutting down of our forum. Many of you have not noticed that members who had guts to openly voice their opinion have despaired one after another. Well, there are threads that talk in such beautiful way about spirituality, God, the ego transcendence. But this spirituality is completely empty if we can not see what is going on in the front of our eyes. In fact, this kind of spirituality puts us in a deep state of hypnosis, cutting us from our feelings that make us fully alive. I have noticed on many posts this emotional emptiness and I felt uncomfortable. Well, I believe that the best what we can give each other is showing all our feelings, doubts, hopes, likes, dislikes.
So, where I am today….. I will continue my journey into the realm of mind control. What I have discovered during the last year is just a top of the iceberg. Do I feel sad leaving this forum? Well, yes. There is always sadness when something is ending. But you will be in my heart. I also feel excited to join anther forum that will further accelerate my growth. I wish you from the depths of my heart all happiness that life can bring. But for now I really want to celebrate life by having lots of fun.:_jump:

From my heart to yours
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: I would like to say goodbye

We are sorry to see you leave, but the doors always open.
I understand your views and hope that you continue on your journey and smiling along the way.

With kindest regards,

Ross H
Old 03-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, to see one go... But, if you learned what was needed for yourself; that's

what trooly, counts. FYI... I liked Francie... Talked to her when I could. She did

speak her mind. And, she had Kerry pegged... Oh, she made me Laugh.........

Enjoy your future...

See yea,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to see anyone go.

There is no freedom greater than freedom from the ego that is also freedom from running programed, hypnotized, freedom from fear. One stops projecting on others, blaming and criticizing. That is not personal that is what everyones ego does till it is tamed.
When this begins to happen the relief is beyond belief a person moves from selfish, all about me thoughts, to true compassion and understanding for others.
The fullness of life dawns.

Wishing you well may you find what you are looking for.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #5
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Understandable, good luck to ya!
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Seeya friend, i will miss your input.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

The controversy, as I can quickly gather, after my two week break from the forum, is mostly over a matter of removing content, that in Bill's, opinion, works against us all in terms of the "big picture." A decision to "pull" content should be the perogative of both of the founders. The big "thinking point" here is whether or not the founders should individually use and enforce their discernment skills. Is that loss of freedom? No, not really. Removing disinfo is a decision that is content based, not personal or political. When one founder knows not to give voice to those agents of wrong, dangerous, disinfo, they should have the right to do so. If it splits the Project into two paths, then that is the best way to Ensure free speech. A positive B and K mitosis, so to speak. This way, members can get the best of both worlds, choose what to read, but still have both founders able to express individual discernment of that most important content!

You don't have to leave just when it's getting more refined. No hard feelings, and all that jazz. No need to bash, take sides, or be sad. It is what it is.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm always sorry to see anyone leave...especially if they are unhappy with the forum. There is probably no completely right way to run a controversial forum such as this. It is inherently problematic. Please don't go away completely. You can still lurk in the shadows...even if you have found another forum which you are comfortable with. The best of luck to you in these very interesting times.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to hear this Tn'I...

I was afraid that this was going to happen... it is a respectable choice that others have also decided to voice in one form or another...

These kinds of things happen in group mind divisions... The hope is that with all the techniques directed toward the betterment of oneself people will start healing the parts about themselves that they have neglected for so long..

and that our reaction to these emotions are our own reflection of fractures within... blessings TI
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #10
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

A few rooms caught fire but the house did not burn down....Stay

Help clean up the rooms and throw some paint around....SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

All roads come from One and this is eventually where they return .
I am sorry for the loss of your friends.
I lost one very dear to me too.
Looking back I can however see how if his own view would have been to
remain with us he would have played his cards differently.
I have come to conclude that nothing happens by accident.
We attract to us what we need to grow and move on.
How we seize this opportunity is really different for all.
I wish your well on your journey to unity .
Meet you there somewhere in that place where Love will have outgrown all differences.

Blessed be your path.
Know that the door you close behind you today you are welcome to open again at anytime
Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Goodbye truth and integrity, have a great journey.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #13
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
The controversy, as I can quickly gather, after my two week break from the forum, is mostly over a matter of removing content, that in Bill's, opinion, works against us all in terms of the "big picture." A decision to "pull" content should be the perogative of both of the founders. The big "thinking point" here is whether or not the founders should individually use and enforce their discernment skills. Is that loss of freedom? No, not really.

Everything you said was perfect until we reached this point where your dangerous, disinformation starts.

Removing disinfo (who said it was disinfo? You make this sound as if it is a matter of fact but it's not so you are misleading your reader) is a decision that is content based, not personal or political. When one founder knows not to give voice to those agents of wrong, dangerous, disinfo, (now we move from just disinfo to wrong, dangerous, disinfo. Can you explain how the information you are referring to is dangerous?) they should have the right to do so. If it splits the Project into two paths, then that is the best way to Ensure free speech. A positive B and K mitosis, so to speak. This way, members can get the best of both worlds, choose what to read, but still have both founders able to express individual discernment of that most important content!
Please be a little more careful of the language you use. Is it necessary to call someones information that they have spend valuable time developing, as dis-info and dangerous? Why would you say this unless you wish to push an agenda or have proof to the contrary.

Do you have proof?

Please don't 'protect' me or this forum from 'dangerous information'. We are quite capable of making that determination on our own.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:11 AM   #14
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

The best trap is the one no one sees. Remember the way the ptb work. They have a desired outcome in mind. They wonder how to create a scenario whereby the very people who are the target decide to do something which if they only realized was not their decision, but a carefully crafted psychological game.

Goal of the PTB... splinter Avalon forum and weaken B &K

Step one, put people in B&K's circle who can sew discontent and distrust.

Step two target the forum with seemingly highly spiritual people who put out a message that some will see as great and others as a snare, plant the seeds of discontent.

Step three watch the chaos ensue which causes moderators to have to do something and even if they do nothing that is something for one side will feel victimized and one side will feel like winners. Create the schism.

Step four control must be regained and somehow this is used to create even more distrust and problems for B&K.

Step five.... forum is split, energies once cohesive are scattered and not in one accord and people leave / choose sides. PTB goal achieved.

The ptb are excellent at this game, and it's almost impossible to overcome when the idea of "Free Speech" and "Open Minds" are the slogans most often touted thus it's easy to put in a wolf in sheeps clothing. We must choose to not fall into traps like this. I say in the future just ignore the threads that seem very obviously a set up. Who was this Abraxis? They show up one day and apparently 3/4 of the forum are tripping over themselves to be told their worth and power and value and future mission. I like to get to know people, but when they won't reveal much of themselves but have some prophetic message to dump on a new group my bells go off.

Next time maybe we won't be so easily messed with, but then again, it's worked for thousands of years, who are we to stop that game?

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:17 AM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

truth and integrity I agree with you 100 percent regarding what happened to franciejones, Kingsuemi2 and the Thuban thread. Now I will go out on a limb and also say from my own personal experience with franciejones I'm not surprised at what happened. Nor am I surprised at what happened with Kinsuemi2 given all the backdoor drama. However, I still didn't think either of them deserved to be banned, much less permanently. I also never got into the Thuban thread and it really didn't much interest me, however, I was a bit taken aback that Bill wanted the thread closed. Bill was also connected with franciejones and Kingsuemi2 being banned as well. Bill was gone for a year and in that entire time while I was moderating I don't think we banned anyone and I don't recall any threads being closed. I suspect Bill has his own ideas on how he wants to see the forum run and after being absent for a year is now stepping up to the plate to add his input.

For myself, I stay because I enjoy the flow of information and the variety of people who participate on the forum. I don't have to agree with or even like some of Bill or Kerry's decisions to enjoy what a wealth of information is dispersed here in the many threads already posted. As I view it each of us must live with the consequences of our decisions ~ some consequences positive and other consequences negative. Life offers up challenges for each of us and hopefully we end up better people in the end when we face these individual challenges and move forward with our lives. Life is also like a spiral and what wasn't learned this time around will certainly come around again until the challenge/task is eventually mastered.

I am sorry truth and integrity that you feel the need to say good-bye rather then just take a break while the fracas settles itself out. A good flounce is healthy because it also allows for a nice break. And then when all is said and done, please feel free to pop back in and keep in touch.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:40 AM   #16
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: I would like to say goodbye

Truth and Integrity I hope you find everything you are looking for.While we never met personally you will be missed. Our lives are a constant adventure one thing for sure we are never alone.
From my Heart to yours , blessings to you and yours, come back soon.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:51 AM   #17
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

I bet money you will be back, days , months, or a year from now.

Peace out
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #18
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
The best trap is the one no one sees. Remember the way the ptb work. They have a desired outcome in mind. They wonder how to create a scenario whereby the very people who are the target decide to do something which if they only realized was not their decision, but a carefully crafted psychological game.

Goal of the PTB... splinter Avalon forum and weaken B &K

Step one, put people in B&K's circle who can sew discontent and distrust.

Step two target the forum with seemingly highly spiritual people who put out a message that some will see as great and others as a snare, plant the seeds of discontent.

Step three watch the chaos ensue which causes moderators to have to do something and even if they do nothing that is something for one side will feel victimized and one side will feel like winners. Create the schism.

Step four control must be regained and somehow this is used to create even more distrust and problems for B&K.

Step five.... forum is split, energies once cohesive are scattered and not in one accord and people leave / choose sides. PTB goal achieved.

The ptb are excellent at this game, and it's almost impossible to overcome when the idea of "Free Speech" and "Open Minds" are the slogans most often touted thus it's easy to put in a wolf in sheeps clothing. We must choose to not fall into traps like this. I say in the future just ignore the threads that seem very obviously a set up. Who was this Abraxis? They show up one day and apparently 3/4 of the forum are tripping over themselves to be told their worth and power and value and future mission. I like to get to know people, but when they won't reveal much of themselves but have some prophetic message to dump on a new group my bells go off.

Next time maybe we won't be so easily messed with, but then again, it's worked for thousands of years, who are we to stop that game?

Unified Serenity
Ye ol divided they will fall game. But we don't have to play.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:26 AM   #19
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

truth and integrity ...
i bid you well being on your journey from here ...
remember the door here is always rotating ...
follow your heart ... it knows where its going ...

namaste ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:02 AM   #20
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

T & I, sad to see you leave my brother...
I really enjoyed your opinions and experiences on this forum, and from the bottom of my heart you'll be missed.

Remember no one is perfect here, we all have to resist our ego's temptations and need to learn from each others experiences, points of view, etc.

I doubt you'll find perfection anywhere else however, I respect your free will and hope that you'll keep an eye here from time to time.

Love and blessings to you,
Dan
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #21
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Bigmo, I have no agenda here. I reserve the right to give an opinion, and if you don't agree, you also have to right to express that. I don't think anybody should be required to prove or explain every thing, every bit of knowledge that leads up to a statement. Ha ha, explaining what I know would be 1. too long. 2. probably boring. There are people out there who do have an agenda, and I reserve the right to express my concern. Perhaps I will some day go through certain threads, post by post, and point out the problematic stuff. In the meantime, we may be off topic here and I will leave it at that. Respect to you. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #22
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Truth and Integrity --

I appreciate your explanation as to your decision to leave and echo everyone's well-wishes to you for your journey. thankfully, it's not an irrevocable decision, as many have pointed out. so if at any time you feel "prompted" to revisit us here, you can be sure we will be thrilled to have you back! thanks for your deep caring.

hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #23
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

I could not come back and read your post yesterday. I needed to feel all feelings that resulted from my decision.

Frank Samuel,
My heart was singing when I read your post. Yes. When men will begin experience the depth of life through feelings and women strengthen their ego, we are going to beat them.

seekthetruthdan,
If you were not joking, it was the best compliment I have ever heard in my life.
I am your sister….. my brother. Born a woman, will die a woman. No plan to change. I guess I did a pretty good job to balance my feminine and muscular aspect of my personality, didn’t I? It was a valuable lesson. When we hear sex, profession, age, our” monkey mind” begins stereotyping and we act accordingly. You made my point well. This is the spiritual hypnosis or blindness I was taking about in my farewell.

thearoundthetable,
Hummm… my peacemaker, let the thunderstorm to happen. There is always fresh air after…..

Carol,
Thanks for your clarification. I was wondering, if I missed something when I was a visitor. I have noticed that since Bill has return, a drama has begun.

greybeard,
I don like to give people advice except this one. Just feel.

Boober,
You want to bet money. How much? Should I plan to buy coffee or maybe limousine?

Mudra and Tango
Francie did not know me. I get to know her by reading her posts and I wanted to know her on a personal level. Yes, she spoke her mind and she had a sense of humor. I felt pain and was angry when I saw how she was treated.

futureyes,
True. We have to follow this quiet voice inside.

Jonah,
Life is about choices, isn’t it?

orthodoxymoron
Welcome to club. I don’t like when people leave. I don’t like to say goodbye either.But life is about change, isn’t it?

Stargazer 1965
Once when I painted a wall, the paint started to fall off 1 week later.:

hippihillbobi,

My final reflections. There is a point in life when we have to move on to meet new challenges, and to learn new lesson. I just have arrived at this place. I do not thrive where control and censorship is. I don’t want to feel pain again watching people who have guts to openly express thoughts and feelings being banned or censored. I need to breathe a breath of freedom.

Thank you for you loving words.

And I love you more,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:44 PM   #24
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Glad it was'nt because of my consistent Typo's.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #25
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I find it interesting in all of this. It all comes down to what the truth really is, yet we all make it as complicated or not to keep for ourselves or promote publicly. I often wonder if folks could ever agree that all truth never ends because it's always changing in what ever known and unknown ways. Now if that's not "true" then neither is evolution in any respect. Because everything evolves so everything changes, like constantly changes. I also believe that all reality is energy. All energy is constantly in motion and there for is all changing.

Those who do not believe in my own experiences may tell me and I want them to tell me. It's good to get it all out into the open, yes? Then there are those who do not want me to explain my experiences because these experiences are truth in my eyes, heart, open mind and higher self. Many relate to this because they to allow or chose such open awareness for themselves & our world and beyond.

At any rate sorry to see you go and feel free to come back anytime. btw, you stated that, "I have noticed on many posts this emotional emptiness and I felt uncomfortable". I would hope that none of my threads and posts here had caused such upon you.

We all love you.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote