Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr.William Deagle.

Hi there Bill/Kerry have you ever been able to contact Bill deagle for an interview?-from these vids. he certainly knows his stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQgkx_d4gg
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Dr.William Deagle.

Thanks for that link!

I've never heard of Bill Deagle.

Watching the video now.

Update: Oh yeah, Dr.William Deagle, I have seen those videos before.
Similar to the speeches of
William Cooper: The US UFO And Alien Coverup 1/10

Last edited by Free-UFO-Videos; 09-09-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr.William Deagle.

Bill deagle in the above link encompasses a wide area of subterfuge and suppressed knowledge on what is really goin' down-it's like What david Icke says-connect the dots;eventually it starts to fit together,sooner hopefully rather than later.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:34 AM   #4
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
subterfuge
That's the name of my old band. This December will be 6 years since we broke up. But were are all friends. Myself and guitarist live across the sidewalk from each other in the block of apartments.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:10 AM   #5
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends, For those who now know about Dr. Deagle, I urge you to also watch the videos of Dr. A True Ott, phD in nutrition, explains how the Rockefeller pharmaceutical cartel is building up to unleash the Bird Flu pandemic.

Vaccines will be the vector, the same as in the Spanish Flu Epidemic of 1918, when our troops sent over to fight in WWI were all vaccinated then exposed to poisonous gas drills that seriously weakened the immune system. Millions died worldwide. The upcoming vaccine activated plague is expected to kill more and to bring on the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLT0_...deo/083008.htm

In order for us to make an informative decision about what is true or not true, we need to know the FACTS. Please watch the videos and decide yourselves.

Blessings to ALL
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:23 AM   #6
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Dear Friends, For those who now know about Dr. Deagle, I urge you to also watch the videos of Dr. A True Ott, phD in nutrition, explains how the Rockefeller pharmaceutical cartel is building up to unleash the Bird Flu pandemic.

Vaccines will be the vector, the same as in the Spanish Flu Epidemic of 1918, when our troops sent over to fight in WWI were all vaccinated then exposed to poisonous gas drills that seriously weakened the immune system. Millions died worldwide. The upcoming vaccine activated plague is expected to kill more and to bring on the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLT0_...deo/083008.htm

In order for us to make an informative decision about what is true or not true, we need to know the FACTS. Please watch the videos and decide yourselves.

Blessings to ALL
They will use a vaccine with genetically modified viruses that attack only certain gene types. It is a race specific bioweapon. The viruses are designed to lay dormant in the human body until a protein marker is introduced through other vaccines at a later date to activate the GM Virus. They do it this way for many reasons. One of them being there is no proof that the protein marker vaccine that you receive has any evidence of foul play. Please see my post on Project Avalon under "What do 81 Dead Scientists have in Common?" for further in depth information.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:34 AM   #7
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

We've not met Bill Deagle, but have talked with him via Skype and would be most interested to interview him - on audio if we're not able to get to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where he's currently based.

His December 2006 Granada Forum lecture was quite something else:

Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52945040630461
Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64107547943684
Part 3: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28146235353070
Part 4: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94460891596371

Hearing this once just does not do the job... it's so data-dense. For some people, the lecture is quite shocking (as Deagle himself warns at the start of the lecture). I listened to it seven times through over a period of several months. Nothing we know contradicts anything he says.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:22 AM   #8
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

I listen to his GCN radio show fairly regularly. Has a lot of good information and some really interesting interviews, however I'm a bit bothered by the pricing and efficacy of some of his products/solutions. He also comes across as a bit of a fear mongerer. That's not to say that he's wrong or his products are bad. Maybe I'm just not up to his speed - he hits a lot harder than most. Or perhaps I need a bit more of a personal explanation of his mission and purpose. I've seen/heard pretty much everything out there... I'm just missing the "human element".

I would love to see/hear a hard-nosed interview by Bill and Kerry with Dr Deagle. I could just call Deagle himself... I just don't want to spend $150/hr to do it. (no offense to anyone out there).

Don't get me wrong... I think his presence is valuable. I have learned a good bit from his work. Sometimes we need a good shock to wake up. Worked for me.

Last edited by Jonathon; 09-10-2008 at 05:37 AM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:43 AM   #9
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

I have also felt skeptical at times about Dr Bill. He does seem incredibly out there at times and a bit of a fear mongeror, but he also does seem just so in tune and genuinely caring and compassionate. Some of the segments of his show are sometimes very spiritual and heart wrenchingly open and honest. He seems to be putting himself out there with no checks or stops because he is on a spiritual mission to help his brothers and sisters.

I have suffered from a chronic asthmatic bronchitis condition and I called Bill for advice - paying nothing. I left a message and he called me back the same day and left me a very detailed and incredible voice message; this was all at no cost. I then sent him a follow up email with more questions and he replied with a detailed response. He seemed like he genuinely wanted to help me. The voice mail felt like a Nutrimedical Report show that was specifically tailored for me. haha.

Of course his advice did involve a lot of his products and it was not cheap, and it did not cure me - but it did help and it was worth it. I felt satisfied with my experience with Bill. He is one of the most interesting people I can possibly think of, to say the least.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:58 AM   #10
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Good reply - nice to hear of a really positive experience.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:22 AM   #11
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I have learned more from Bill than any other. Very glad to have him on our side. Very good lecture!!! I am watching for the third time tonight.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:24 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yes, dr. deagle is eXcellent

thanks for posting those links
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:41 AM   #13
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

I heared Deagle got cancelled from coast to coast, so I contacted George Noory at the radio station, and asked why. He said somethig like deagle needs "to sort some issues out" first, something like that.. no idea what he ment, so I god a bit cocky with Noory and he basiclly said "please understand"... that got me even more curious..

Does anyone else have any info about this?
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #14
Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
I listen to his GCN radio show fairly regularly. Has a lot of good information and some really interesting interviews, however I'm a bit bothered by the pricing and efficacy of some of his products/solutions. He also comes across as a bit of a fear mongerer. That's not to say that he's wrong or his products are bad. Maybe I'm just not up to his speed - he hits a lot harder than most. Or perhaps I need a bit more of a personal explanation of his mission and purpose. I've seen/heard pretty much everything out there... I'm just missing the "human element".

I would love to see/hear a hard-nosed interview by Bill and Kerry with Dr Deagle. I could just call Deagle himself... I just don't want to spend $150/hr to do it. (no offense to anyone out there).

Don't get me wrong... I think his presence is valuable. I have learned a good bit from his work. Sometimes we need a good shock to wake up. Worked for me.
I spoke with Dr. Deagle on the phone briefly, and he was informative. It wasn't a medical consult, just a 'hello' call. His vocabulary and style is as Bill says "Data-Dense". Since it's so rich with material, I try to absorb a little at a time. That seems to be the best way for me.

He considers himself a "Prohphet", and he does mention "spiirtuality" a lot. He mention some scrolls he was been working on on his site, that were given to him by the creator I believe. I think he has posted the 1st 2 scrolls on his site.

Interesting individual for sure.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #15
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

10% very interesting stuff in there, 90% paranoid rambling IMO. Thats how it strikes me

Having said that, he talks so much, even the 10% is a substantial amount.

"I'm blacklisted twice. That means if they could, they'd like to kill me twice"

Once will do, preferably by a baboon
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

You MUST see those sites:

www.Nutrimedical.com & www.clayand iron.com

This are the web pages of one of the most well informed whistleblower: Dr. Bill Deagle, a person who has living a bit of everithing inside the spheres of power an has a non-compartilized job end he can tell the whole history.

He has a Radio show to and it’s the best alternative show out there, really. The program is an unique mix of top medical achivements (real ones), top wellness products promotion and top whistleblwers testimonies who Don't go to other alternative media shows and touch almost every topic with inside knowledge, from the scam cold war 2 (Russia/Georgea-NATO) to Highests spheres of power in the world, to vatican power (why the globalists are from several vatican linked groups?) to spirituallity. All the topics who others alternative medias don touch because i’dont know why -hehehe.

And all he says is science, not speculation.

It`s really an Unique show.

You can listen int On Demand Here:

http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html

In the 27/08/2008 show he brought the witness and in his page has the Legal Proof of the involvement of the secret services of various conutries about the promotion and ownership of the Illegal Droug Traffic, that’s real.

Daniel Estulin say this in his books and many others.

But this is a Legal Proof. You can find it here:

http://www.nutrimedical.com/news.jht...w&news.id=1560

Dr. Deagle's bio: http://www.bbsradio.com/bbc/clay_iron.php

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:35 AM   #17
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

he's quite amazing...super in-depth info...i would agree

having said that...does anyone know anything about him being sued for malpractice?. when i tried to share his info w my friend. she questioned his intergrity and everything he said saying then "why does he have a malpractice lawsuit?"
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:40 AM   #18
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Most physicians are sued at some point in their careers for malpractice. Really.

Look up the percentages, its quite eye opening. Doesn't really mean anything as ANY UNHAPPY PATIENT CAN SUE and most cases are dismissed.

So him being sued for malpractice only tells me that he was actually an MD which is a good thing.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:21 AM   #19
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

that stuff about the whales holding our reality together is bananas. john lily said that dolphins are arbiters of coincidence control.

i want to meet a dolphin
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:43 AM   #20
fforest
Avalon Senior Member

Dr.William Deagle is hard to follow unless you have spent years digging into the inner workings of the new world order and spirituality..Even if you have its still not easy to take it all in.

If what he says is all or mostly true,I would rate his information the best that is available to a average person who does not have top level security clearances.I do not give this rating lightly,but only after years of reading and watching most every thing on the Internet on these subjects..

Some things he talks about are unknowable because they are so far beyond our every day reality.

I did make a effort to know the unknowable by researching many things he talked about.I will say this every thing he talks about is based on some thing real,even if its not common knowledge.

Only brave souls can take the Dr.William Deagle journey...Joe 6 pack who believes reality is the 5 PM news has no chance what so ever of understanding
Dr Deagle........

His message has very high order spirituality mixed in with very far out advanced technology.

This is my opinion you will have to decide for yourself if you have never heard his information.

Realty is more vast than any of us can imagine.If reality is the Illuminati 5 PM evening news God help us all..

Last edited by fforest; 09-13-2008 at 07:59 AM.
fforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #21
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
We've not met Bill Deagle, but have talked with him via Skype and would be most interested to interview him - on audio if we're not able to get to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where he's currently based.

His December 2006 Granada Forum lecture was quite something else:

Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52945040630461
Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64107547943684
Part 3: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28146235353070
Part 4: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94460891596371

Hearing this once just does not do the job... it's so data-dense. For some people, the lecture is quite shocking (as Deagle himself warns at the start of the lecture).
I listened to it seven times through over a period of several months. Nothing we know contradicts anything he says.
7 TIMES!?!
I know you are meaning well on the info/data you can get from Bill Deagel but...7 TIMES?
In a few months?
Do you take Anti Depressants?

Now...SERIOUSLY!!....

I was watching one of the 'better' 9/11' videos last night and my wife of 25 years was groaning at me.
( For the record it was this one: http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blo...directors-cut/ )

My wife is a pretty sharp cookie. RN for 28 years and acquired many accredtations over the years.
She will not sit still through 1 of Bill Deagles videos much less all 4.

When you do make a video with Dr Deagel then think of this.....

After you are all said and done then make a 'Mini Vid' of your regular video.
This is so we can show our loved ones what is going on with out losing them to a longer, more theatening video.
OR..Ask him directly if he is also willing to help you with a Mini-Vid of his work.

Just edit the main video down into 'smaller bites' so we can feed this info to our loved ones more easily....

What I have found with most people is this...They are willing to believe but, they are afraid to believe it.
My lovely bride of 25 years is like that.
She told me last night that she 'thinks' I am going overboard.
This was just with 9/11.
I know her better then that. She is afraid to face the truth.
I cannot blame her at all. We have children. If we didn't then I think she would be more willing to come around.
It is a defensive mechanism I think to just not want to HEAR it and shut it all out.
Maybe it is a Mother thing....But then again *I* do not 'want' to believe this stuff either.

We need videos to reach our loved ones in this manner.
This is why I like David Wilcock so much.
A Mini-Vid of David's info would be fantastic too.
I am willing to bet he would even make such a video if you ask him.
He doesn't hit you over the head with a bag of hammers like Dr Deagle does....

Think about it Bill (And Kerry). You know what I am talking about. You are good at making these videos.
We need the truth...Yes...but, we need it in smaller doses so we can spoon feed the people that we love that are all around us.
They have to have a good intro. They have to be calming.
A lot of us cannot do ANYthing if our families will not work with us.
A lot of us are of modest means too.
For example if I went out and started buying up 'supplies' my wife would FREAK!

So many of us are 'stuck'. We cannot do anything because of our families.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:17 AM   #22
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hello Bill,

Let me first express my warmest gratitude to you and Kerry for your valiant and on-going efforts to bring the truth to light.

I have also listened quite a bit to Dr. Deagle on GCNLive. My personal feeling is that he is genuinely motivated to help his listeners maintain their physical and spiritual constitution in a world that is increasing polluted atmospherically and energetically; where much that is now available as 'food' is nutritionally compromised. In this particular area, knowledge is power - the power to be well being foundational for everything else we do.

I daresay that Dr. Deagle's testimony of insider information concerning a range of political and exo-political topics - from the Oklahoma City and 9-11 bombings, to the US mining Helium-3 on the Moon and having bases both on the Moon and on Mars, to the effects accompanying our solar system entering the galactic plane - that these topics will be of great interest to readers of this forum. It will be especially interesting to hear what questions you and Kerry will pose to Bill Deagle from the perspective of what you have learned in your previous research and inquiries which clearly overlap his topics of discourse in many areas.

FYI, I understand that Dr. Bill Deagle has recently relocated to Vista, California which is in the San Diego area (if I Google-mapped it correctly). Hence you and Kerry might be able to cross paths with him on the west coast to do a video interview. How cool would that be!

Cheers,
DiVineEnvy

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 09-15-2008 at 05:03 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:39 AM   #23
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Oh Henry...you are hilarious!! Actually I was find with the Granada Forum (most of it) however when I looked at the ClayandIron site my insides twisted somewhat too...it was too Fundamentalist for me.
Anyone for a glass of wine to douse these ill feelings about Nutrimedical?
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:22 AM   #24
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry View Post
From Dr. Deacon:

my Gut wrenches when i hear talk of a "knowledgeable being"... a being who knows so much BUT the "vibes" are not good (IMO)...... and for other reasons...

i do not wish to bad mouth any learning or 'spiritually young' creature but on the other hand, if something is not correct, it is difficult to just sit watch others get "taken"..

Of Course one can always sort out the good bits from the bad bits if they are educated, intelligent and wise.

instilling fear + then selling overpriced products + many of the products of little or no value (IMO) does Not agree with my way of thinking, my ethics, or my way of Helping others.

Instilling FEAR and then capitalizing-$ on the effects is a disease spreading around the planet... a disease which needs a cure.
Hello Dr. Henry Deacon,

Wow, I'm glad you got that off your chest! No one is here to censor you. This is an open forum, and your thoughts are always welcome.

A clarification: My 'endorsement' of Bill Deagle's nutritional information is based on my own experience which has been positive. I can say that I have benefited from what I have learned from many of his shows.

I have also purchased certain nutritional supplements through Deagle's online operation, and found that they work great for me. I do not think that I was 'taken', but that is my own rather subjective opinion.

No nano-masks or asteroid-shielding hard hats for me!* Just basic, common sense stuff like allicin, resveratrol, alpha-lipoic acid, pro-biotics and colloidal silver - stuff you can actually get down at a good natural grocery store.

By the way, I should also mention that I try to incorporate information about health into my personal regimen from many different credible sources. For instance, I recall that another doctor who was interviewed on Project Camelot once mentioned that 2,500 UI Vitamin D3 was good to have on hand. I do 4,000 UI Vitamin D3 in the morning on days I know I won't get much sun. Thanks, Doc - good call...it helps keep me going!

Deagle does hammer on the urgency factor a bit much. He's been saying that the new world order will be releasing a pandemic flu virus "in six months to a year" for about two and a half years now. Well, we are still here, and H5N1 is still evolving. But you know what? At the end of the day, I'd still rather get my pandemic flu virus news from Dr. Bill than from the MSM. Thank you very much! For one thing, the MSM will probably send you straight to the head of the vaccination line, which is exactly where you will not want to be!! (trust me on this)

I agree in principle with what you are saying about the use of fear as a tactic to enrich oneself being unethical. I am reminded that the definition of a con-artist is someone who willfully misleads others in order to gain a benefit. I do not think in this case that Dr. Deagle willfully misleads his audience in order to move his products. He sees the 'terror of the situation', and is trying in his broadcasts to wake people up, and in many cases to offer something that can actually help. What is so wrong about that?

To be fair, some of the products Deagle markets through his online store are of questionable utility and/or efficacy. Two words: Caveat Emptor. As with any other purchase, do your research and read testimonials before plunking down valuable fiat currency for anything. Bottom line - I might question his style of presentation, and judgment on some of his product choices, but would not go so far as to dismiss him as a fear monger.

Your spiritually young and learning creature-friend,
DiVineEnvy

* OK, maybe a tin-foil hat, but it has to have a feather like the one John Lear has

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 09-15-2008 at 09:55 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #25
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The show cost 5 digits a month.

Someone can tell him the little law of creating realities with the thought.

For the other side. If he knows somethig potentially dangerous for the people, why shut up and wait to happen?

It's a difficult decision for a person who don't know that law.

If you know that, why being a whistleblower in the first place?

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-15-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote