Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default "The Knowing", movie

Hi all. Last week when four of us were im Melbourne for the David Icke Presentation, we decided to continue the whole 'outthere theme' and watch a movie.

We went to see "The Knowing" . "A teacher (Cage) opens a time capsule that has been dug up at his son's elementary school; in it are some chilling predictions -- some that have already occurred and others that are about to -- that lead him to believe his family plays a role in the events that are about to unfold."

The knowing, in my opinion,is not a bad movie. Its the message in the movie that makes it a good movie. It talks about the sun and what is going to happen to the Earth. It also touches the subject of alien blondes, time lines etc.

Has anyone seen the movie and what did you think of it ??

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "The Knowing", movie

Not here yet Henners, but I will go to it when it arrives

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Henners

I also went to see this movie and enjoyed.

Spoiler notice!! Do you remember the bit where the tall blonds take on their true form? It is VERY similar to that keanu film the day the earth stood still. Same story also, they come, cherry pick from the species and remove them to carry on elsewhere. The rest are left to die.

The difference about this film however, is the way the earth is destroyed. Not by an outside alien force/decision. It is our own sun. It was just our time. Nik Cage and his family however, expressed the belief, the knowing that it wasnt the end.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
henners

Good point Ian, i noticed the Tall blondes and their "shift in frequency". The Sun and what is happening right now. Do they know something we don't know or is it all about desensitizing us so we just take it for granted.
Interesting..........................
Henry
Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #5
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Good point Ian, i noticed the Tall blondes and their "shift in frequency". The Sun and what is happening right now. Do they know something we don't know or is it all about desensitizing us so we just take it for granted.
Interesting..........................
Henry
Perhaps.
Notice they also didnt inform the public until the night prior to the event. Their justification?? Well they portrayed the mass looting and chaos.

I wonder though - if everyone knew the end was coming what would they do? I asked my partner if she would want to know and she didn't. I feel a poll coming on

All I know is, if I knew the end was coming I wouldn't be raiding my local shop/pub/club/survival store. Its just ridiculous. I feel the majority would choose to be with their families.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: "The Knowing", movie

Sorry, but I wasn't overly impressed with it.
I thought the story line was a bit lame as was the aliens. Should have been made so they looked more like the talked about Nordic Orions.
My vote: 2 out of 5 and a thumbs down
Special effects were quite good though. My vote: 4 out of 5 and a thumbs up.
Please take care all.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #7
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I saw it on Easter day. Though I'm not a big fan of Nic Cage, the movie overall was pretty good. I wish they would have done a little more research as to the precursors and effects of a solar event like that, but again overall is was good, especially for the general public.

I think the human forms the alien took were generally what we perceive as the Nordics though not as tall and brooding. It was pretty sweet when they shed their skins and shifted into their pure energy forms.

I thought the closing scene with the Tree of life was especially beautiful.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i've not seen this movie as yet henners ... didn't know much about it ... just watched the trailer ...

interestingly ... i experienced a dream a few months ago ... i was told ... definitively ...

we need not seek a time capsule filled with answers ...
one does not exist ...

we are the time capsules we seek ...
the answers are within us ...

we have placed our own selves here long ago ...
we are the time capsules of our future ...

hmm ...

along with that came ... well ... i'll just tell it ... why not ...

in my dream ... it either was at present taking place ... but moreso just around the corner that this will unfold ...

that we are all time capsules ... all ready to open our selves within a relatively short window of time ... everyone was a capsule of answers ...

we received notices ... i believe it was in the mail ... when it was time for our selves to be opened ...

i received my notice ... woo hoo ... off i went to the "doctor's" office ...

once i arrived ... there was a physician sitting at a very compact x-ray machine ... two others ... a male and a female ... assisting ... and there was a normal table one would find in a medical office ...

but one didn't lay on it ... i stood beside it ... they asked me if i was ready to be opened ... ready for my answers ... i said sure ... why not ... i hadn't a clue as to what was going to unfold ...

the dude at the machine said ... "ok ... let's do another one ... there'll be many more to come ..."

he watched his screen and i was asked to take a deep breath ... the physician said ... "ok ... i see it ... it's there and it's ready ... "

it was then that i felt something within my stomach ... it was a small time capsule ... i thought this was very strange as i had not known i had this within me ... i could feel it there ... and it was rather large ... probably had a six or eight inch diameter to it ... and it had a cap ... but i wasn't pained by it at all ...

they asked me to take another deep breath ... and i did ... i heard the x-ray doc saying ... "ok everyone ... slowly ... very slowly ... this is the delicate part ... slow breaths my dear ... "

suddenly the cap of the time capsule blew off and landed on the table ... a massive amount of steam flowed out of it ... i observed the whole thing unfolding in front of me and yet ... within me ... whoa ... futureyes had BIG eyes i tell ya ...

the steam subsided and the time capsule ... the tube ... dissipated i don't know where to ... just vanished ...

and i heard the doctor say ... "yes ... another success ... NOW go forth into the new world ... find the others ... more will come ..."

the three of them seemed elated ... i personally didn't feel any different ... i wondered what just happened ...

in no time ... the x-ray doc spoke ... "no ... i know ... it doesn't feel any different ... but you know differently now ... don't you ..."

it was then i realized ... this guy knew what i was thinking ... oh my ... my thought was conveyed to him telepathically ... and then i "heard" him say ... "yes ... you received what i said telepathically as well ... "

my time capsule had opened ... others were opening theirs ... a time of great change this was ... and will be ...

anyhoo ... i thought i'd share ... not often we converse about time capsules ...

sorry henners ... didn't intend to sway from the thread like this ...

i'm on one of my roll mornings ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Futureeyes, thats amazing!

About 5/6 nights ago my partner woke me up to tell me about her dream. She dreamt we were in some old playground area and there was a tpye of wave or light floating erratically about us. I stepped towrads it and it went right into me.

After that she said I knew everything! And she knew that I knew everything.

A few nights later I had a similar dream but Im guessing that it was a result of her dream. Weird.

I wonder how many out there are having these dreams with knowledge being opened up to them

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-19-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed above
Old 04-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #10
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: "The Knowing", movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Futureeyes, thats amazing!

About 5/6 nights ago my partner woke me up to tell me about her dream. She dreamt we were in some old playground area and there was a tpye of wave or light floating erratically about us. I stepped towrads it and it went right into me.

After that she said I knew everything! And she knew that I knew everything.

A few nights later I had a similar dream but Im guessing that it was a result of her dream. Weird.

I wonder how many out there are having these dreams with knowledge being opened up to them
hey ... how cool is that my friend ...

know what else is in your partner's dream ... how the stage was a 'playground' ... and an "old" one to boot ...

in my dreams ... a playground and/or a children's sand box is always representative of the illusion ... the game we all play within it ...

whilst being there ... that wave of light fell into you and you suddenly knew everything ... and she knew you knew everything ... who knew ...

i love this ... love the breadcrumbs we receive moving us forward ...

it would be interesting to see if others have received similar breadcrumbs of receiving their knowings as well ...

hmm ...

love it!

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Did you know that Nicolas Cage/Coppola is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola?
Just some trivia for those that didn't know, I haven't seen the movie yet, just previews.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-18-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

My favorite part was the flaming moose.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I saw "knowing" on the begining of April...and I was surprised to see the outcome...about the sun...is this just a coincidence, that the movie makers implemented in their script the "warning" from one of the most important crop circles which apeared last July in Avebury Manor / UK, about the expanding mass of our sun?

I remember that this was also presented to us on the nexus 2012 thread, among other sources as well as David Wilkock or Valery Uvarov in his PC Interview to name some...the sun expanding it's mass...hhmm...

Was it possible for them to know about this (I don't know when exactly they finished the movie)???

Too many coincidences I would say, which brings me to the conclusion, this is not a coincidence...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

dilution is the solution to pollution. I haven't seen it yet. but this comes to mind reading all your reviews. sounds like a must se for all us buffs.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:38 AM   #15
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

hollywood movies contain messages.

Listen to them.

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:56 AM   #16
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
hollywood movies contain messages.

Listen to them.

P.
ABSOLUTELY !! Hollywood put it out there in our faces, we need to decipher what they are telling us. The Initiated know, whilst us average joes are somewhat in the dark, but beginning to awaken!
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:13 AM   #17
henners

Great replies everybody, Futureeyes, i know where you are coming from. Particularly what you said-
Quote:
i love this ... love the breadcrumbs we receive moving us forward ...
Just last week when we attended the David Icke presentation, we met some of the Melbourne GC, also met Astralwalker, then i was introduced to a man who told me about a gateway that has been opened to allow the energy from the source to flood the earth. Apparantly, this has been missing for the past 2000 years, and now, it is flowing again.
The reason for this statement is that i keep meeting people just at the right time to steer me and guide me in the right direction. I will be visiting this man next week to see/feel this gateway for myself. This. in my opinion is my time capsule.......

Thanks again for your responses to this thread

Henry
Old 04-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #18
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the movie and there was good and bad parts. I'm not a Nicolas Cage fan at all and this just convinces me again why I'm not. One stupid part comes to mind, like when the girl got broad sided by the truck near the end, and flipped over about 5 times, but she managed to hang on to that little rock, even after she died and was laying in the ambulance, LOL. I don't think the movie was very well made, but ok.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #19
jjeffers75
Avalon Senior Member

I believe exactly the same if it were the "END." everyone should be given sufficient time to be with family friends
jjeffers75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
jjeffers75
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: "The Knowing", movie

Now I saw the movie along with all the others the real qeustion we need to get too is what are they tryin' to tell us what is the truth I'm not a doom & gloom person however I'm hoping for the best but the problem is we really don't know. Their are alot of poeple giving mixed messages of what they think is going to happen and I have to bow to Bill & Kerri for all they have done. I'm going on 34yrs old I was first introduced I kinda fell into the conspiracy issue when I was 16 (I'll keep this short) but anyway now I see thanks to Bill, Kerri, all their interveiwee's, Richard C. Hoagland, Gregg Bradden, Jay Weidner and countless others either investigating or just coming forward I see that something is going on. I have a 8yr girl Savhanna and 2yr old boy Michael just like everyone else if thier is somthing I can do to prepare I don't want to be left in the dark we do need to stand together demand to know the truth non-violently. Sorry henners if i went off a little bit off my first post alittle excited it was a very good movie though
jjeffers75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #21
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

My take on the movie... Nicolas Cage, as a professor/teacher asked his class members whether they thought that life was deterministic or a random event? His understanding was that it is random. He was also estranged from his father who is a preacher.

The movie portrays the "kill shot", a mass solar ejection from the sun (one of the catastrophic events that may happen in our near future).

He deciphers the puzzling map of numbers as dates, all of which happened, except for this ONE.... and he wonders "why has this happened to me?... the one to chance upon this puzzle & figure it out if there's nothing he can do about it".... then he comes to learn that the children, his child especially is given an "inner knowing" and NIcholas is the one that makes sure the kid arrives on time to go w/the space brothers.

He reunites w/his father... realizes that Bingo... life is deterministic!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:39 AM   #22
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

First thing what came to my mind when I saw the "Knowing" movie was Maj. Ed Dames "Killshot" predictions.

Quote:
While it was secretly employed for many years as a military 'combat multiplier,' Remote Viewing also demonstrated its effectiveness as a predictive intelligence tool. Major Ed Dames, former head of training and operations for the remote viewing unit, has shown RV to be just as effective as an over-the-time-horizon 'radar.'

A number of forecasts by Ed Dames' team of professional remote viewers have come to pass, exactly as described. In the course of standard operations, however, the team stumbled across a catastrophic event - now dubbed 'The Killshot' - actually a series of powerful, deadly solar flares which will be impacting the Earth in the near future!

The effects of Killshot are seen as causing such an extreme amount of destruction and loss of life that a large portion of RV data collection resources has been allocated for study and analysis.

In the Killshot DVD, Major Dames presents all of the data that he and his professional team have amassed, looking through time, in an attempt to piece together the global effects of this catastrophic geophysical event.

In the presentation, Killshot precursor events and the initial solar flashpoints are placed on a timeline. Also, areas of the Earth that will be most affected are pointed out, and potential safe havens described.

All of us like to believe that an event such as Killshot would never happen - especially in our own lifetime. And yethumankind has no control over our star, the Sun.

Many months of remote viewing and research went into making the information in the Killshot DVD as detailed and accurate as possible. The information it contains not only serves to warn you - it may keep you alive through this coming global nightmare.

Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #23
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Good People!

This has been on my mind, Ed dames "Killl shot", it's the most plausible senario. It makes sense. Why go to the lengths of making the movie "Knowing" ???...The great serpent rope...is this the kill shot CME(coronal mass ejection) myan prophecy, The deep underground military bases(around the world)...the dooms day vault (seed vault in Switzeland) Cliff high, Look at the eagles disobey website..? (Knowing)..... Where is varient 83 going.

Last edited by MONITOR; 06-02-2009 at 11:39 AM.
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote