Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Would there be a revolution, if every American saw this? The time is now

Common Sense: A Revolutionary Idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krp2kX8BdO8

10 Minute Video

Would there be a revolution, if every American saw this? The time is now.

Last edited by Steve_A; 11-12-2008 at 10:39 AM.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Would there be a revolution, if every American saw this? The time is now

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...q=2&oq=esoter#

Ladies and Gentlemen -126 minutes of your time please.

Leadman.

Last edited by Leadman; 11-12-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Would there be a revolution, if every American saw this? The time is now

honest answer. No. Things are going to have to get really really bad before a push for revolution will happen. Until people can't get food and are literally starving in the streets only then will any kind of major revolt begin.

I look around and I see a lot of apathy and denial. Plus there has been a deliberate and concentrated effort to dull and numb the senses of the population. Our water laced with flouride, food is polluted with all kinds of chemicals and were addicted to all kinds of medications,anti depressants,street drugs and alcohol. Our neurology and cognitive thinking ability has been so damaged that many aren't even able to grasp how deeply this corrupted system has weaved it's way into our lives.

Fortuantly there are some in pockets all over the world who have been able to break out and see how desperate we are in need of change. We will know by next year if we have the collective will to do what must be done once and for all.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

I, for one, am ready, folks. It is time for us to view this not as a catastrophe, but as an opportunity, an opportunity to take back what has been taken from us over these many years.
Will you be the person in your community who gathers people together to disseminate information like this - not beating them over the head with luciferian illuminati family trees, but with common sense provided in this video, backed up with the writings of our founding fathers? Will you be the one in your community who organizes contingency plans if we should see this outrage on a national level (and we have)? Will yours be the community that sets a shining example for other communities to spring up with the same outrage and foresight?
I pray you will. The time is now.
I will not be taken.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
honest answer. No. Things are going to have to get really really bad before a push for revolution will happen. Until people can't get food and are literally starving in the streets only then will any kind of major revolt begin.

I look around and I see a lot of apathy and denial. Plus there has been a deliberate and concentrated effort to dull and numb the senses of the population. Our water laced with flouride, food is polluted with all kinds of chemicals and were addicted to all kinds of medications,anti depressants,street drugs and alcohol. Our neurology and cognitive thinking ability has been so damaged that many aren't even able to grasp how deeply this corrupted system has weaved it's way into our lives.

Fortuantly there are some in pockets all over the world who have been able to break out and see how desperate we are in need of change. We will know by next year if we have the collective will to do what must be done once and for all.
I agree with you.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

this is interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glqo-...eature=related

a clean / reuseable fuel source ?
and, yet, why do we NOT use it !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
this is interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glqo-...eature=related

a clean / reuseable fuel source ?
and, yet, why do we NOT use it !!!
I like that video, a lot of good info... but it has the vibe of a a ecstacy flashback.

From what I understand the fuel source they're talking about is HHO. Which is being talked about A LOT now.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

what about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBv6WhejGQ
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

welcome to avalon, to a polish member

and; how about this one is it real ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_qk9...eature=related

these people, THE iLLs,
need to be pulled down a few notches
every day, we must do things
to stop "the eXchange" with them !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #10
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadman View Post
http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...q=2&oq=esoter#

Ladies and Gentlemen -126 minutes of your time please.

Leadman.
its surely a must see for every1...
cheers
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #11
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
I, for one, am ready, folks. It is time for us to view this not as a catastrophe, but as an opportunity, an opportunity to take back what has been taken from us over these many years.
Will you be the person in your community who gathers people together to disseminate information like this - not beating them over the head with luciferian illuminati family trees, but with common sense provided in this video, backed up with the writings of our founding fathers? Will you be the one in your community who organizes contingency plans if we should see this outrage on a national level (and we have)? Will yours be the community that sets a shining example for other communities to spring up with the same outrage and foresight?
I pray you will. The time is now.
I will not be taken.
Pass on that will and determination you have and never let it die.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote