Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Default $75 Oil - Lindsey Williams anyone?

Should some of us be preparing our apologies to Lindsey Williams for laughing at his $50 a barrel oil theory?
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: $75 Oil - Lindsey Williams anyone?

It was hard to believe that oil could even drop below $100. Now, $50 Oil might actually be in the cards. Hopefully, Lindsey gets some more news from his Oil insiders soon...stay tuned.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Stray,

Lindsey can be a bit of a "self promoter" be it for whatever reason, but he has been 95% correct.

His book "The Energy Non-Crisis" when it was published, educated what we could call the "ol' timer" patriots of today. All this time his message has molded a venerable opinion and indictment of the oil companies total corruption.

Now again he brings us a message about a phone call he received from "a representative" of the oil industry warning him to stop talking about certain topics when he is speaking to groups, and to take down his website.

He has this record of marketing himself ad naseum, but unfortunately he has been right so far.

I believe him.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi strayslack,

I have been always a believer in Williams, although I must admit I was expecting oil to hover around $80. The thing is that his none ministerial life as been inolved with oil. Did he not say that Alaska has a humongous oil field and that nobody in the US wanted to drill for oil there? Is it not cheaper to print paper and buy oil from the Middle East.

Now Sarah Palin is wanting to 'drill, baby, drill' because she also knows and her State and family could come in for quite a handsome windfall.

Now if he went off track and said he was abducted etc. I would have had a different opinion on that part of his discourse.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
Should some of us be preparing our apologies to Lindsey Williams for laughing at his $50 a barrel oil theory?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: $75 Oil - Lindsey Williams anyone?

just curious................why did Williams assume oil would drop back down to $50 a barrell? Just because the oil executives were manipulating prices?

If so, what is their reasoning behind lowering the cost? How does that benefit big oil?

Thanks,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

What hasn't occurred, at least overtly, is the discovery of vast oilfields in Indonesia and northern Russia, yes?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #7
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: $75 Oil - Lindsey Williams anyone?

i think the truth is humanity is at a point where we realize oil is no longer a viable option as an engergy supply. The market is too volatile, and we rely on nations we would rather not be dealing with.

Big Oil's days are numbered, with or without reserves in Indonesia and Russia, i would hope!

L/L 13

Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #8
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

http://kilatel.blogspot.com/

Awesome blog that's keeping track of his prediction among other things. The video is there, too if anyone missed it back in July.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Love/Light 13,

According to Williams, it isn't the oil executives who call the price on oil, nor the refineries, nor OPEC, it's the guys on the com markets that stipulate the price to get the most out of their earnings. Each company sells its' part, but ALL the oil has to pass through the middle men on the market.

Look for his book, it's free from several sites, called The Oil Non-Crisis.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
just curious................why did Williams assume oil would drop back down to $50 a barrell? Just because the oil executives were manipulating prices?

If so, what is their reasoning behind lowering the cost? How does that benefit big oil?

Thanks,

L/L 13

Old 10-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #10
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a link to an interview with Williams in July. Prices were approaching $150 per barrel around that time. This isn't the best link, probably, but it gets his message across. He's a bit of a - ahem - showman. Keep that in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQDw9...eature=related
Old 10-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #11
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
What hasn't occurred, at least overtly, is the discovery of vast oilfields in Indonesia and northern Russia, yes?
Hi Strayslack,

Actually I remembered a report of a massive oil field discovered in Russia in July.

http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2008/07/...illing-to.html
http://www.lundin-petroleum.com/Pres...3-07-08_e.html

There are also major discoveries in the Indonesia area but are being blocked by China influence.

I have followed Williams for over 2 years and have been very unsettled by his accuracy.

If I remember correctly the reason the discoveries are a monumental problem for us (USA) is Russia and/or China will flood the market with really cheap oil which will undermine our relationship with OPEC and more importantly Saudi Arabia. They will call in the debt we owe to them and of course we have no funds left. Also Iran is somehow involved in this fiasco.

Since Russia started drilling this major find in September could this drop in oil we are seeing be the result and just another “twist of the knife” of an already mortally wounded world economy?
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #12
marco
Avalon Senior Member

a 2006 article about a new oil field in indonesia (one of the two places mentioned by williams).
interestingly it ends with: Exxon Mobil and Pertamina said oil could begin flowing from Cepu by late 2008. what a coincidence...
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/14/bu...s/14exxon.html

and could this be the russian oil field? it started to flow today!
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200810...d-7318940.html

Last edited by marco; 10-15-2008 at 08:23 PM.
marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:34 PM   #13
tcap711

Thumbs up Re: $75 Oil - Lindsey Williams anyone?

In response to Love/Light 13! Williams didn't just make up that number but he had been given it by his contact. He said that they were going to bankrupt the middle east by lowering the price so they could no longer afford to buy our debt or anything else after having to release all their dollar reserves. Im not an economist and I have been thinking about this for a while now and trying to figure out if it makes sense or not. What I do believe is happening is that they are pumping up the value of the dollar right now as you can see and in the meantime the gold price and oil prices are way down. I believe that the insiders are trying to take all their dollars and dump them into other currencies or gold and silver and then they will let the dollar collapse.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:43 PM   #14
tcap711

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
http://kilatel.blogspot.com/

Awesome blog that's keeping track of his prediction among other things. The video is there, too if anyone missed it back in July.
thanks Ruby Tuesday, It appears that this blog has many videos and information that will be very helpful. I will try to pass it along.

Tcap
Old 10-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #15
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post
Hi Strayslack,

Actually I remembered a report of a massive oil field discovered in Russia in July.

http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2008/07/...illing-to.html
http://www.lundin-petroleum.com/Pres...3-07-08_e.html

There are also major discoveries in the Indonesia area but are being blocked by China influence.

I have followed Williams for over 2 years and have been very unsettled by his accuracy.

If I remember correctly the reason the discoveries are a monumental problem for us (USA) is Russia and/or China will flood the market with really cheap oil which will undermine our relationship with OPEC and more importantly Saudi Arabia. They will call in the debt we owe to them and of course we have no funds left. Also Iran is somehow involved in this fiasco.

Since Russia started drilling this major find in September could this drop in oil we are seeing be the result and just another “twist of the knife” of an already mortally wounded world economy?
Hey Blufire!! We missed you the other night.
Wow! I had no idea there had actually been finds in both those locations, though admittedly, I hadn't been looking for it.
We're really seeing a shift in global leverage right now that plays into the hands of the Russians and Chinese. I'll bet the PTB in the US are furious after the trouble they went to in Iraq. Could this be one of the reasons why they haven't pulled the trigger on Iran as many have expected?
Old 10-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #16
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcap711 View Post
thanks Ruby Tuesday, It appears that this blog has many videos and information that will be very helpful. I will try to pass it along.

Tcap

Look, there is ONE clear thing! Oil price is never strong before presidential elections in the US!

AND, there is a clear price target which has been set by Bilderberger/Illuminatis: USD 50 before the election! BUT BUT Attention!

After that you add ONE ZERO....yes USD 500! Ok this might sound very high but just imagine how low the Dollar will fall, when AMERO will be introduced.......

30 / 50 / 70 or 90% ....

Why should oil go up in a resession? Probabely because of an Isralian nuclear attack against Iran? Hmmm maybe or what do you believe what happens with the USD and the oil price at such a day...also perfect day to declare bankruptcy for United States of Banana Republic.....

Greetings silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:43 PM   #17
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

actually, williams will turn out to be right for the wrong reasons. right now we are in a period of deflation and all commodities are dropping to lows that have not been hit for several years. that coupled with a supply buildup (due from increased capacity from opec in the summer and drivers staying home due to gas prices) is why oil is lower. it really hasn't got anything to do with plentiful oil. you can bet opec will lower production and try for some price cap in november. also when inflation kicks in due to all this money dumped on the markets, commodity prices will skyrocket.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi tcap711,

You don't need to be an economist to see what's in front of you...

Well thought out.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcap711 View Post
In response to Love/Light 13! Williams didn't just make up that number but he had been given it by his contact. He said that they were going to bankrupt the middle east by lowering the price so they could no longer afford to buy our debt or anything else after having to release all their dollar reserves. Im not an economist and I have been thinking about this for a while now and trying to figure out if it makes sense or not. What I do believe is happening is that they are pumping up the value of the dollar right now as you can see and in the meantime the gold price and oil prices are way down. I believe that the insiders are trying to take all their dollars and dump them into other currencies or gold and silver and then they will let the dollar collapse.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #19
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

if you look at utube interviews that linsey did for rense and dr stan within a few days of each other his story is that he was told what happened by his insider and then on rense he said he talked to rense and rense told him to call the man back and ask him what he could say publicly. on the dr stan radio show he said he called dr stan and dr stan told him to call his insider and ask the same question. he thanked both of them for giving him that advice. which story is correct? listen to the beginning of each interview when he tells his story. i am not saying he is lieing but only one of them would have told him and the other should have corrected him when he made the mistake.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:22 PM   #20
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Back in June I was visiting with some friends from Calgary that work for some oil companies and they were all saying that their internal revenue targets put oil at $60-70 a barrel by November of this year.

I was a little surprised that at that time when Oil was skyrocketing that they would make that prediction, but it turned out they were right on target so far.

I expect that Oil is on its way down to $50.

At that point what happens will depend on OPEC, but if they raise it artificially, demand destruction will keep demand down and the price will float at that point for a while.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote