Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 06:37 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WATER - My favourite medicine

Isn't there a type of iodine that also purifies water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
All this is great, but my questions of concern are:
1. If you don't have an energy supply to run an electrical filter, what is your back-up.
2. If you are in the middle of no where and by a polluted stream, how do you filter/clean the water for human consumptions. Is there a machine or does anyone know of one or how to inexpensively make one.
I see a lot of people buying these large water filters, but if you have to get out of dodge quickly, I doubt you are going to be toting around a big water filter, ecspecially if you are only able to escape with maybe a back pack and your own self taught knowledge.
I think we should be discussing how to clean contaminated or lake/river water for true survival, rather then endorsing a big contertop device that will run people a few hundred dollars etc.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:41 AM   #27
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I am for now drinking "Ice Age" glacier water from BC and I also drink distilled water with some high quality sea salts added. Don't know if it is true, but I heard that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland. Liquid zeolite might remove fluorides from the body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
BE CAREFUL
95 percent of the water supply is fluoridated.

i boil my drinking water as often as i can.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:59 AM   #28
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some straws that can be used to drink water from any fresh water source.
This one http://www.campingsurvival.com/sustcowapusy.html Certified to remove greater than 99.99% of ethylene dibromide (EBD), Destroys greater than 99.99% of microorganisms including E.Coli, cryptosporidium and giardia lambli cysts. And is $24.00

This one,http://www.bestglide.com/water_purifier_straw_info.html is only $16.00 and gets rid of 96% of the bacteria & viruses.

And the lifestraw, http://www.engadget.com/2005/08/18/l...nder-2-a-year/
which eliminates 99% of bacteria for under $2.00.
I don't know though, if it is available to the public yet.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #29
GodLover
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: WATER - My favourite medicine

In olden days, people used clay pots or brass metal pots to store water. They purify the water and also add energy. They were economical and also earth-friendly.

Suggestions from a highly respected and well known Indian Saint Amma:

"We can dig trenches in our backyards and cover them with plastic to collect rainwater that can be used to water plants or flush toilets. We can benefit from natural water filters, such as charcoal, algae, moss and fish, to purify our water. "

Joy to all.
GodLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #30
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I would just like to say that water is awesome!!!

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #31
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, now this thread is getting somewhere. Rain water collection, natural water filters.........people need to be prepared these home water filters are great, if there is electricity or if you have the money to buy a ton of water filters etc. Let's keep going on this thread, because water is essential to our survival and we have to go back to our roots of taking out the garbage we put into our water system, a hundred years ago almost every stream would have been okay to drink from, but now it's not and we have to find natural alternatives for water collection and filtering. It's time to wake up world and share some insite. I like the clay pot thing, maybe we should discuss how they made clay pots and turned them into viably useable storage containers etc.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #32
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah id be keen on learning how to build some ultra natural water purification methods. The problem is, these methods were usually used long before stream pollution wasa big problem.

Ive been keeping all of my bottles and have almost 2 bin liners full. I will finding out about the small streams up in the dales about 20 miles from me and Ill go fill up if they are okay
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #33
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Pure and energized water is infinitely beneficial for us.

I am lucky to live here in Laurentides in the north of Montreal, Quebec.
I live in a village where the water comes from the river passing nearby.
It's good water, but chlorinated.

We live 300 meters above sea level, mountains with valleys of trees etc..
There are a couple of pure water sources scattered here and there if you search at the right places.
Each week we get two 20 L. plastic containers
filled with this blessing.

I can say i feel better since i drink of it. Kind of a boost.

Let's face it: our bodies are composed of 75% water.
Water has a memory capacity like Masaru Emoto says. It has the capabilty to manifest the the energy sent at it, like a hologram.
So whatever your mood is, there is great chances it manifests in your body since all our cells are composed of water.

So here is a link for those who would like to know more about Masaru Emoto:

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/e_ome_home.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My parents are still forced to drink chlorinated water in the town where they live. So we bought them a Living Water Vortex Jug and it was designed
in accordance with research of Viktor Schauberger.

It's not 'that' expensive after all (€74.25; US$119.00) and it's cheaper (and better ? )
than those previously mentioned, up this thread.
--- Just cut on beer for a couple of days ...---

Here's the link:
http://www.sulis-health.co.uk/sulis/water.html#jug

And here is the link to Viktor Schauberger, this natural scientist whose ideas
''were way ahead of the time''.

http://www.schauberger.co.uk/

Keep on drinkin' folks
peaceful salutes.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:58 PM   #34
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Compiling a water resource thread which I've added this one to here it is:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...8179#post78179
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:34 PM   #35
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

fluoride`s not only in the water..it`s in anything processed like:chicken mc nuggets, orange juice, tea, etc...

fluoride is the lifeblood of the industry.

there are way over 100 different names for fluoride in use in food and other consumer products..

christopher bryson`s book about the fluoride deception is eye opening ...& great reading
download here:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3602...Documentary%5D

let`s face the music....to try to live without ingesting or inhaling fluoride is as difficult as trying to avoid all sorts of electrosmog...we can only reduce the intake amount...

ps: I love batmanghelidj`s book...it`s another way of saying "western medicine sucks"

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-12-2008 at 09:40 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #36
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Check out this video of this remarkable doctor. I seen this on EMTV

here is a link

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/rfrancis.htm

He believes that there is no such thing as disease, keep a healthy immune system by eating healthy and try to cut down on all these toxins in our canned food.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #37
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
Okay, now this thread is getting somewhere. Rain water collection, natural water filters.........people need to be prepared these home water filters are great, if there is electricity or if you have the money to buy a ton of water filters etc. Let's keep going on this thread, because water is essential to our survival and we have to go back to our roots of taking out the garbage we put into our water system, a hundred years ago almost every stream would have been okay to drink from, but now it's not and we have to find natural alternatives for water collection and filtering. It's time to wake up world and share some insite. I like the clay pot thing, maybe we should discuss how they made clay pots and turned them into viably useable storage containers etc.
Yes, clay pots indicate to me.