Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #1
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member

Default Never Before Seen Images of Humans/Life On Mars by Philbert

BE sure to watch the video below also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axz9WAc7rrU
or visit my You tube channel
ans watch them all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ufoevidence101

These are just a few of the many I have cleaned up.

Location Mars-

This is a crude land map below.

Mars Is indeed inhabited.

If you study this image closely you can see Saucer shaped craft at the bottom of the Land Bridge. There are 3-4 Saucer craft in what I like to call the parking area. The land bridge is really a set of steps leading up form the parking area to a gate house that is really a mechanical room for calling down the trolley cart to get to the top of the hill.
I know this may sound funny at first but anyone can download these images and zoom in to determin for themselves the truth in my statements.
I have thoroughly investigated these images.

Here are a few enlargments of this area.

These are the saucer shaped vehicles at the bottom of the Land Bridge.

The trolley or lift cart and mechanical area.

Next

A blow up of child on knees holding animal, with another animal at the Childs back. Possibly a dog is standing behind the child on knees, Possibly a cat the child is holding out in their hands. If you look carefully you can see the hind legs of the cat and it's tail.

The following images are also taken from the same satellite image about 2-3 miles in estimate from the above estate.
You can see transportation, structures, housing, and yes Humans.

Closer look at the structure.
It has a pedestal that appears the structure could rotate to adjust for sun.
or this could be a defense structure.

These objects can also be found in the satellite image.
Transportation can be seen with a arched walkway leading to the house in the background.

All enhanced images available to download
for further viewing at the website below
44°19'46.50"N
40°29'20.23"W
Human
Life On Mars

Original Work and
enhancements done
by
Philbert
(Phil Roberts)

www.oursolarsystemthetruthishere.webs.com/
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Never Before Seen Images of Humans/Life On Mars by Philbert

Hey Phil ... looks interesting...just found this on my travels...Slowly seeping into the mainstream...

Amazing piccie of mars...

The images appear to show rows of dark "conifers" sprouting from dunes and hills on the planet surface. But the scene is actually an optical illusion.

The photographs actually show sand dunes coated with a thin layer of frozen carbon dioxide, or dry ice, less than 240 miles from the planet's north pole.

further reading...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...s-on-Mars.html

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey Phil ... looks interesting...just found this on my travels...Slowly seeping into the mainstream...

Amazing piccie of mars...

The images appear to show rows of dark "conifers" sprouting from dunes and hills on the planet surface. But the scene is actually an optical illusion.

The photographs actually show sand dunes coated with a thin layer of frozen carbon dioxide, or dry ice, less than 240 miles from the planet's north pole.

further reading...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...s-on-Mars.html

viking
nice quality, i wonder why we get so many grainy shots after seeing this
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I wonder If this is the real colour version or with hue tweeked a bit..
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This looks interesting... Cities on Mars!! Makes you mad doesn't it!!!

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This looks interesting... Cities on Mars!! Makes you mad doesn't it!!!

viking
Well, it is kinda interesting, but it's also obvious that the guy in the video doesn't have much clue about anything he's talking about (e.g. image editing, radar imaging etc.). You can pull something like that with sooooo many images of Mars, Moon or even Earth. Regularities don't automatically mean it's artificial. It COULD be a city, but the whole thing is too fuzzy for anyone with a trace of brain cells in their skull to go on and state THIS IS A CITY.

How about this one (and I assume everyone on this forum is familiar with this): http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/e...v-evidence.htm

(image hotlinked)

The image adjustments are just as easy to replicate, and I have at one point tried this on a B/W image of the same area taken by the Viking probe, and it seemed to produce very similar results (unfortunately I pulled a McKinnon on that and didn't save, and now I can't seem to locate the source again, so if anyone has a link to sources please don't hesitate and post it :)
Mind you the source image for this is also a result of radar imaging rather than optical. And since I work with computer graphics on daily basis, I know that all kinds of artefacts can be produced by the imaging method as well as compression/image transfer protocols. Than again, the 'artefacts' should be consistent across the entire image, which they're not, also they would be probably parallel to the image's sides ... But is this a smoking gun evidence of a city? Well, it certainly looks like a re-touch, but it could also be a purposefully implanted distraction. Or a genuine transfer artefact. And if it wasn't for my previous experiement with the Viking image, I proly wouldn't even bother replying to this thread.

Not to mention the 'Never Before Seen' stuff in this thread's title has been posted in another thread on this forum not so long ago.
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I must be blind, but the pics in the leading post show me nothing, honestly. Child holding animal? Where? All I see are dark splotches. Circular space craft? Again, all I see is pixellated monochrome.
Sorry, you are going to have to be a lot more convincing than this to win me over on this subject. I have no doubt that they are hiding the reality of what is on Mars from us, but I am not about to jump in and go "WOW ! Look at this!!" to material that actually makes us look like the nuts people already think we are.
To win people over, we have to realise that the quality of the information we provide has to be exemplary and beyond reproach. All these images do (for me anyway) is cloud the whole issue and give the detractors amunition to call us a bunch of idiots, and they have every right to based on what is shown here.
My sincere apologies if this is misinterpreted as an attack as it certainly is not meant to be,

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #8
Mark Lipschitz
Banned

Quote:

[/url]
GREAT pic. Thanks for posting!

The others.... I don't know.

I think perhaps some people have active imaginations, or maybe I'm just failing to see much of these things that they see.

Oh well.
Mark Lipschitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #9
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
Well, it is kinda interesting, but it's also obvious that the guy in the video doesn't have much clue about anything he's talking about (e.g. image editing, radar imaging etc.). You can pull something like that with sooooo many images of Mars, Moon or even Earth. Regularities don't automatically mean it's artificial. It COULD be a city, but the whole thing is too fuzzy for anyone with a trace of brain cells in their skull to go on and state THIS IS A CITY.

How about this one (and I assume everyone on this forum is familiar with this): http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/e...v-evidence.htm

(image hotlinked)

The image adjustments are just as easy to replicate, and I have at one point tried this on a B/W image of the same area taken by the Viking probe, and it seemed to produce very similar results (unfortunately I pulled a McKinnon on that and didn't save, and now I can't seem to locate the source again, so if anyone has a link to sources please don't hesitate and post it
Mind you the source image for this is also a result of radar imaging rather than optical. And since I work with computer graphics on daily basis, I know that all kinds of artefacts can be produced by the imaging method as well as compression/image transfer protocols. Than again, the 'artefacts' should be consistent across the entire image, which they're not, also they would be probably parallel to the image's sides ... But is this a smoking gun evidence of a city? Well, it certainly looks like a re-touch, but it could also be a purposefully implanted distraction. Or a genuine transfer artefact. And if it wasn't for my previous experiement with the Viking image, I proly wouldn't even bother replying to this thread.

Not to mention the 'Never Before Seen' stuff in this thread's title has been posted in another thread on this forum not so long ago.
Why is it that people want to slander the messenger. For your information the video presentation shows way more than what you posted here. Also I would like to here your take on the difference between optical and radar imaging if you think you know so much. Image artifacts do not follow parallel to the image sides. Image artifacts will not appear to be shaped like tall buildings and have window and doors in them and continue to show land and terrain consistent with a city. Image artifacts will not appear as buildings lined up respectively across an entire image. Also I would like to mention that the whole idea of Image artifacts came about when NASA started getting images from the public. The public was enhancing images of nasa released archives and finding geometrically shaped objects that defied the common reasoning of the time, so nasa decided to call them image artifacts.

Image artifacts are mostly from taking an image and transferring it to another format or reducing the image with compression, The images in the video are not from compression they are there because they are really there.

Also the image you posted is another persons work. If you are so good at working with images then lets see some of your own work.
But that is the case most of the time. People want to treat this as a contest and cut other peoples work down and post some other work that is not even theirs. This is so they can be the center of attention.

For your information I am the guy in the video presentation. I have been working with images from nasa archives and you will not get image artifact from TRANSFERING the image. But image artifacts are usually caused from reducing the image size and trying to zoom in. Or compression alone. But downloading and image to your computer will not produce image artifacts.

You said====
I know that all kinds of artifacts can be produced by the imaging method as well as compression/image transfer protocols.

Imaging method and compression image transfer protocols.
Artifacts will not become present in an image from enhancement unless the image is compressed.
Adding contrast and reducing brightness will not produce Image artifacts.
Image transfer will not produce image artifacts, Unless the image has been compressed several times. Like going from tiff to jpeg to gif will produce image artifacts.
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote