Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 08:58 PM   #26
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The US Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Naomi Wolf is a good leader in this regard...

And people are producing videos and putting them on the internet to express concern...

We're communicating with others with this forum...

And I'm praying that the military and the police are reading this forum. I hope they will come through for us, rather than for the powers that be...
Naomi Wolf is a shining star in my eyes right now. I am with you on this. I too hope the military and police see this for what it is. I believe military people (don't know too many police people) serve with good in their hearts for the most part. I have great respect for them. We just want our natural rights as humans as well as those we deserve as U. S. citizens. I don't know why that's such a big deal. They belong to us so let us have them.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #27
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Me, too. I need to focus on that...
I love to learn but I seem to run away with grandiose ideas, theories, concepts and never learn the basics. Funny because my whole life I felt that someday the basics will be of utmost important. I feel that now is the time so I am trying to change. In addition to local government, I am studying electricity because I need to fix some electrical at home and have no idea what I'm doing and am dreading calling an electrician.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

To me...executive orders, NSC memos, alphabet agencies, security classifications which exclude Presidents, black projects, treaties, the secret government, etc, etc...are end-runs around the Constitution. To me...the President should be an ambassador...to communicate and promote the decisions of the Senate and Congress...and not establish policy. If the President is too powerful...all the bad-guys have to do is buy themselves a President...and buy the Mass Media...and they have themselves a country. The Federal Reserve is more powerful than the legitimate U.S. Government...and is yet another end-run around the Constitution. 'National Security' can be used to hide all manner of corruption and subversion. This should not be. The states should exercise the most authority and power available to them under the Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. is not a part of the United States of America...and not under the U.S. Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. operates under the tyrannical Lex Fori. The occult symbolism in Washington D.C. is very creepy. The Constitution can be suspended...and the country placed under Martial Law. Continuity of Government should be Continuity of Constitution. The Constitution is on the Endangered Species List. Safeguards and correctives need to be immediately put into action to correct past and present subversion...and to reestablish the Constitution with the original intent of the nation's founders. Finally, a Constitutional Convention would be a disaster. We are actually quite close to having a Con-Con. I see a Manufactured Constitutional Crisis in my crystal ball.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-04-2009 at 09:22 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #29
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Me, too. I need to focus on that...
Just noticed you are in VA. I will probably be making a move there sometime this year or next so I will be learning about local government for there as well. If you want me to pass along any info I find, let me know.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #30
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
To me...executive orders, NSC memos, alphabet agencies, security classifications which exclude Presidents, black projects, treaties, the secret government, etc, etc...are end-runs around the Constitution. To me...the President should be an ambassador...to communicate and promote the decisions of the Senate and Congress. 'National Security' can be used to hide all manner of corruption and subversion. This should not be. The states should exercise the most authority and power available to them under the Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. is not a part of the United States of America...and not under the U.S. Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. operates under the tyrannical Lex Fori. The occult symbolism in Washington D.C. is very creepy. The Constitution can be suspended...and the country placed under Martial Law. Continuity of Government should be Continuity of Constitution. The Constitution is on the Endangered Species List.
I completely agree, especially with the statements in bold. National security, I think, has gotten out of control. Everything is a possible threat to national security. I can understand some things but we keep far too many secrets from our people. I cannot see a solution to this at this moment but perhaps after further thought, reflection and discourse I can help find one.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To me...executive orders, NSC memos, alphabet agencies, security classifications which exclude Presidents, black projects, treaties, the secret government, etc, etc...are end-runs around the Constitution. To me...the President should be an ambassador...to communicate and promote the decisions of the Senate and Congress...and not establish policy. If the President is too powerful...all the bad-guys have to do is buy themselves a President...and buy the Mass Media...and they have themselves a country. The Federal Reserve is more powerful than the legitimate U.S. Government...and is yet another end-run around the Constitution. 'National Security' can be used to hide all manner of corruption and subversion. This should not be. The states should exercise the most authority and power available to them under the Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. is not a part of the United States of America...and not under the U.S. Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. operates under the tyrannical Lex Fori. The occult symbolism in Washington D.C. is very creepy. The Constitution can be suspended...and the country placed under Martial Law. Continuity of Government should be Continuity of Constitution. The Constitution is on the Endangered Species List. Safeguards and correctives need to be immediately put into action to correct past and present subversion...and to reestablish the Constitution with the original intent of the nation's founders. Finally, a Constitutional Convention would be a disaster. We are actually quite close to having a Con-Con. I see a Manufactured Constitutional Crisis in my crystal ball.
I agree with every word.

Except that I've never heard of Lex Fori. What is it?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Everything is a possible threat to national security.
Yeah...it's used as an excuse.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link which may make your hair stand on end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0cu...eature=related.

I'm still researching Lex Fori...but it seems to involve foreign law superceding local law...in certain circumstances. While researching, I found this regarding the three city-states. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this information, but I have seen the same information elsewhere. Here is the link to the site http://www.911truth.ch/SMOM.html :

Vatican City, Rome, Italy. (religious center) (sovereign state since 1929)

City of London, London, United Kingdom. (economic center) (sovereign state since 1649, owned by the City of London Corporation)

District of Columbia (which includes Washington D.C.), United States. (military center)

The "District of Columbia Act of 1871" turned D.C. into a municipal corporation. Congress has the supreme authority over the city and the federal district, with its own special constitutional amendment since 1961. Furthermore the District of Columbia is judicially governed by the Lex fori as opposed to Lex causae.

"There is an increasingly common belief among many that this Act has overturned the United States Constitutional Republic. These theorists state that the "Corporate US" is actually operating under the name: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, noting the capital letters as a distinction from the Constitutional Republic."

The Jesuit bishop John Carroll was probably the richest man in America in the late 1700's. Carroll allowed funding to construct D.C. (which is nicknamed "Rome on the Potomac"). The owner of the land used to be Francis Pope and his priest was Jesuit Andrew White.

Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

Here is a description of Lex Fori from Wikipedia. This is a start...but I'm sure there is a more complete explanation somewhere:

In Conflict of Laws, the Latin term lex fori literally means the "law of the forum" and it is distinguished from the lex causae which is the law the forum actually applies to resolve the particular case.

Explanation
Sovereignty comes into being through a process of recognition by the international community in which a de facto state is formally accepted as a de jure state and so becomes the legitimate government with territorial control over a defined area of land and all the people who reside within its borders. One of the most important sovereign powers of any government is to enact laws and to define the extent of their application.

Some laws will apply to all the land and its peoples. Others will be of more limited application. These laws will be applied through different bodies and institutions. Some will be formally constituted as courts. Other bodies will exercise specific functions within quasi-judicial, administrative, religious or other frameworks. For example, in Pakistan, section 7 Muslim Family Law Ordinance enacted in 1961 reformed the traditional form of Islamic divorce known as the talaq by requiring that notification of the pronouncement of the talaq must be delivered to the Chairman of a local administrative unit known as the Union Council which must consider whether the parties can be reconciled. All such bodies are termed forums and each state will carefully define which laws may be considered or applied, by whom, and in which circumstances. These are the issue of jurisdiction and procedure.

When a lawsuit is instituted and the court has accepted that it has jurisdiction, the parties will normally expect the local laws to apply, reflecting a presumption of territoriality – that each state is sovereign within its own borders and the laws of no other state or international body will apply extraterritorially or supranationally. If foreign laws did apply, the state would be less than sovereign within its own borders. However, as social mobility has increased and the Internet encourages people to trade across national boundaries, a need to recognise the relevance and importance of foreign laws to dispute resolution has arisen. Hence, within the precise limits set by the lex fori, local courts may sometimes apply one or more foreign laws as the lex causae if the local politics, public policy and the dictates of justice require it. For a more complete explanation, refer to the pages on characterisation, and choice of law.

A further issue for the lex fori to consider is the situation where a dispute has already been litigated in another state. Can the foreign judgment be recognised and enforced by action in the courts of a second state? To require cases to be relitigated is expensive and time-consuming, so most states with developed legal systems have entered into mutual or multilateral treaties allowing for judgments to be enforced unless one or more specified defects can be shown (see enforcement of foreign judgments).

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-05-2009 at 12:57 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:44 AM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some say that Washington D.C. operates under the tyrannical Lex Fori.
Quote:
... I've never heard of Lex Fori. What is it?
Quote:
I'm still researching Lex Fori...but it seems to involve foreign law superceding local law...in certain circumstances.
It appears to me that lex fori is just a legal term. Here is an online legal dictionary explanation:

"The lex fori, or law of the jurisdiction in which relief is pursued, governs all procedural matters as distinguished from substantive rights."
Old 05-05-2009, 01:47 AM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a link which may make your hair stand on end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0cu...eature=related.
I couldn't watch more than about 30 seconds...
Old 05-05-2009, 03:51 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Skip the first 3 or 4 minutes. I included the link because of the part about the United States...although the first part may be part of the big picture for the U.S. The clip is not tactful...but I think it contains information which should be considered. Further research would need to be done to get a clear and accurate picture of what is really going on with the city-states.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:04 AM   #37
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Now I need to go learn abotu city-states. I knew something was odd about D. C. besides the architecture and design. Thank you, orthodoxymoron. I will watch your video as soon as I finish listening to the current video. Multi-tasking rules!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:19 AM   #38
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

You all will Njoy this video- DC Street Sorcery.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ry&hl=en&emb=0

Constitution= Cost-N-Tuition
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Skip the first 3 or 4 minutes. I included the link because of the part about the United States...although the first part may be part of the big picture for the U.S. The clip is not tactful...but I think it contains information which should be considered. Further research would need to be done to get a clear and accurate picture of what is really going on with the city-states.
Okay. I just finished watching. I took four pages of notes.

I thought the District of Columbia and Washington, DC were the same thing. The District of Columbia is actually within Washington? It's ten square miles of land in the heart of Washington?

It has its own flag?? It has its own Constitution?? This Constitution is associated with "tyrannical Roman law" lex fori, which "has no resemblance to the US Constitution"?

The Act of 1871 created a separate, corporate government for the District of Columbia, which allows it to operate outside the US Constitution? Is this true?

A 13th Amendment to the Constitution, ratified in 1810, called the "Titles of Nobility and Honour," no longer appears in the US Constitution? Is this true?

Did the War of 1812 destroy ratification records of the US Constitution?

Is the United States a corporation?

Thank you, orthodoxymoron, for posting this video.

Avalon members, please help me verify this stuff.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
You all will Njoy this video- DC Street Sorcery.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ry&hl=en&emb=0

Constitution= Cost-N-Tuition

Thank-you for this link. I knew about occult symbolism in Washington D.C...but I didn't realize how extensive it really is. I liked the suggestion of the host...that our representatives remain in their districts...and communicate via internet, etc...and stay away from this haunted town...which is full of lobbyists, satanists, prostitutes, republicans, and sinners. Many well meaning and patriotic people have gone to Washington D.C. with high hopes...but quickly became corrupt and evil. Maybe someday Washington D.C. will be a collection of museums...and the government will largely function electronically, and from a different location...possibly underground...with the U.S. Constitution firmly and unalterably in place.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-05-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #41
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...which is full of ... republicans...
What is your meaning here?
Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #42
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A 13th Amendment to the Constitution, ratified in 1810, called the "Titles of Nobility and Honour," no longer appears in the US Constitution? Is this true?
Quick search yielded this result...

Titles of Nobility Amendment
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." Wikipedia entry

Much more info if you follow the link, of course.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is your meaning here?
It's just a play on words. Jesus spoke of publicans and sinners...and I changed it to republicans and sinners. I don't have anything(much) against republicans. I'm a paleoconservative republican.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-05-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #44
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another upsetting link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwWcp9eiPw.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #45
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is another upsetting link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwWcp9eiPw.
Started watching this and got at far as Executive Order 12803 and had to search...

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/in...23625&st=&st1=

http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...992.html#12803

If you have not seen America: Freedom to Fascism, take a look-see. Very in-depth info on the income tax being illegal and the IRS.

I'm sure more questions and info will come as I watch. Hope this helps.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Titles of Nobility Amendment
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." Wikipedia entry

Much more info if you follow the link, of course.
Okay, the Wikipedia entry says that it dates from 1810 but it was never ratified, whereas the video gives the same date but says it was ratified.

However, I guess the important thing is that the video states that after the Revolutionary War, in the Paris Peace Treaty of 1783, that the King of England was identified as the Prince of the United States and that the treaty contradicts the belief that America won the war. It says that the king retained his right to continue to receive payments for his business venture of colonizing America, and that we agreed to pay debts and reparations to the King of England. It says the 13th Amendment was passed to make the President subservient to the King of England.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #47
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay, the Wikipedia entry says that it dates from 1810 but it was never ratified, whereas the video gives the same date but says it was ratified.

However, I guess the important thing is that the video states that after the Revolutionary War, in the Paris Peace Treaty of 1783, that the King of England was identified as the Prince of the United States and that the treaty contradicts the belief that America won the war. It says that the king retained his right to continue to receive payments for his business venture of colonizing America, and that we agreed to pay debts and reparations to the King of England. It says the 13th Amendment was passed to make the President subservient to the King of England.
I'm confused by the yes it was ratified, no it wasn't. I'm going to look into the Paris Peace Treaty and more on this amendment. Any info or sources you have would be great. Thanks for the discussion. I'm a bit angry at all this but that's a good thing I guess.

Any lawyers out there that can help translate legalese, pretty please?

Last edited by Malynda; 05-05-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Okay. I just finished watching....It has its own Constitution?? This Constitution is associated with "tyrannical Roman law" lex fori, which "has no resemblance to the US Constitution"?
I can't find anything on this. It appears to me that this is not true...
Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In the video documentary 'Ring of Power' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0cu...eature=related the following assertion is made: 'The flag of the Washington District of Columbia has three red stars. One for each city state in the empire. This empire rules the world economically through London's "City", militarily by the District of Columbia, and spiritually by the Vatican. The Constitution for the District of Columbia operates under a tyrannical Roman law known as the lex fori and has no similarities to the U.S. Constitution'. http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php...308-000266.htm Another 'Ring of Power' assertion is that 'When Congress passed the Act of 1871 it created a separate corporate government for the District of Columbia. This treasonous act allowed the District of Columbia to operate as a corporation outside the original constitution of the United States and outside of the best interest of American citizens.' The following are links which touch on the subject of this thread.
I am neither confirming or denying the validity or accuracy of the links.
http://greyfalcon.us/The%20Empire%20Never%20Ended.htm
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/s...heir_power.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~walterk1/...S/USPagan.html
http://www.theconspiracyexplained.com/USA.html
http://www.rense.com/general74/vattt.htm
http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php...308-000266.htm
http://www.nps.gov/nr/travel/wash/dc76.htm
http://www.aoc.gov
http://www.senate.gov
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Capi...ss&w=all&s=int
http://dc.about.com/cs/walkingtours/a/Capitol.htm
http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&...+inside&m=text

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #50
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The flag of the Washington District of Columbia has three red stars. One for each city state in the empire. This empire rules the world economically through London's "City", militarily by the District of Columbia, and spiritually by the Vatican. The Constitution for the District of Columbia operates under a tyrannical Roman law known as the lex fori and has no similarities to the U.S. Constitution.
orthodoxymoron,

Is the above quote your own assertions or are you quoting the video here?

Quote:
In the above link, who or what is the "Z X C"? And beginning with the sixth paragraph, there are quotation marks but it doesn't say who is being quoted. Do you know? Is this site a blog that you're familiar with?