Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #51
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Avalon now 'Obamalon'!

he looks sumerian to me
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #52
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
I will always wonder if I would have gotten caught up in Obamamania if I hadn't been reading about the NWO and watching the testimony of the Project Camelot witnesses. This knowledge made me aware of how manipulated we as a people really are. I suppose the adoration of Obama by the media and majority of US citizens alarms me. But the thing that really has me alarmed is the unadulterated adoration by many people in the spiritual movement whom I would think would be wiser than to fall for a politician -- any politician.

I feel seriously confused these days.
Seeker Mom, I feel the exact same way!!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #53
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Everybody say Hail to the new Mesianic figure!

Hail Obama!

Hail!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:07 PM   #54
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
for all of you anti obama people (like myself):

i understand your disgust and the seemingly obliviousness of some avalon members that obama is just as much of a puppet as any other politician under the control of the PTB. most DO know he is.

what many avalon people are celebrating (and those around the world) is more of an end to the bush administration than anything else. its a milestone thats over and done with, and its the start of something new. theres hope for people (albeit totally misguided).

think of it like this: when the peoples new messiah, obama, starts pulling the same **** that the bush administration did and starts bringing in armageddon, then the people will FINALLY awake in a mass consciousness because their messiah was just as much of a sc--bag as any other politician. then we will ALL be on the same page.

so, let them celebrate. and let us celebrate ourselves of the impending big time changes in the mass consciousness when the real obama is revealed to the people.

feel better?
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:43 PM   #55
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Dont worry about what others think. There are enough people who dont support Obama in this forum to rid any notions of an overall support for him I would of thought.
Really? The quantity of Obama threads indicates otherwise. And that might influence newcomers.

Silence means agreement.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #56
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post

Silence means agreement.
What dictionary you readin? Ol' Mirriam-webster tells me otherwise.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:02 AM   #57
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's now on par with other sites devoted to outright trashing of Mr.Obama, including those who immediately label him as a PTB puppet because they are conditioned (by the PTB of all the people!) to believe that he'll raise their taxes and take their guns away.

It's disgusting and I'm getting tired of defending my choice to vote for the man. I will take on a course of ignoring any thread about Obama from now on because that is not why I came here. I did not come here to see things that I've seen at other websites.

I am tired of being labeled a sheep by arrogant, pompous posters who obviously only came here to trash Obama. They obviously would not be happy enough posting their garbage at free republic or red state and they must come here to do the same thing.

Unlike them, I am optimistic and refuse to resort to outright negativity about anyone here.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:08 AM   #58
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I feel the same way... I feel so frustrated with all the Obama supporters on the fourm because I figured they would know better.... I feel sorry for everybody... I was really hopeful that we would shift out of this mentality that allowes us to trust politicians.
I figured that people on here would know better not to judge people based on their support for a candidate.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #59
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I suggest you take a breather if this thread makes you want to bang your head against a wall. Much love otherwise.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:36 AM   #60
jsw_nz
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is understandable that people are looking forward to some sort of qualitative 'change' - and this certainly was a campaign slogan used by BHO - but there is a greater need to look at the issue from a critical perspective - one which, I am afraid David Wilcock is fundamentally overlooking - please watch these videos - interviews of Webster Tarpley - who has my respect, having a seasoned understanding and having written two groundbreaking books on the subject...

The Men BEHIND Obama
jsw_nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #61
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Haha! I love all the "religion of Obama" that is pouring out now. I suppose some people actually believe that he's a new kind of political messiah, or something.

From a NWO viewpoint, he's actually the perfect candidate for "Change". Now, you have to remember that the word "change" is the cover word for "chaos" in NWO circles. So, Obama is the "Chaos President". And, so he will be! But, of course this isn't necessarily because he has chosen to be. It's a reality that he's been hoisted to the Presidency by the world elitists to lead the United States at this time of financial and political confusion.

What a setup!!! I don't envy Obama being picked as president at this time in our history.
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:20 PM   #62
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

i said this before iŽll say it here again hello......the guy would say anything to win.....all you have do do is look at every president before him to see that.......gosh he works for them and he puts on a pretty pink dress and you think hes as sweet as a kitten........but when you open the package youŽll find a wolf.......what the amerca needs is the biggest revolution in history of humanity.......AMERICA NEEDS TO TAKE ALL THE POWER FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE.......COME ON POEPLE THE FORCE IS WITH IN YOU..........DONŽT BE BLIND LEADING BLIND......and this goes for anyone how believes in the government.....govern yourselves !!!!!!

oh and why do so meny people on this forum have the word banned under there names....they are most likely the real free thinkers here.....when people say things others donŽt like they try to shut them up as quick as they can......lol
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #63
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Oh no, they're back
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:12 PM   #64
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Oh no, they're back
OMG Ruuuuuuuuuun!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!!
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote