Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:11 PM   #76
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default My video update

My thread was closed until the video was ready and I totally understand.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5979

I have not heard from the member, Vanlom for a few days. He said it was almost done and that he would put it on google.

Today when I called, his mailbox was full. I sent him a message yesterday and he has not responded.

I do not understand.
He knows that I felt an urgency to get it up as soon as possible. I even offered to pay him or anybody else to get it up. He promised that he would do it right away. Now I am confused and worried.

Also, I have not heard from Bill or Kerry or anybody from their company to ask me any questions about my video that they received on 10-21-08.

I find this very disturbing. I am mailing a copy to another member who I hope will get it up for me.

I am sorry that I don't know how to do it. I am a total computer dunce.

I figured that if other people from this forum have the dvd, someone will get it up for me. I don't know how to do anything else other than mail the dvd, sorry.

I have a lot more to say than what is on that poorly made homemade video, but I wanted to get it out first.

Maybe what I have to say is not in line with certain agendas? We all deserve to hear what others have to say based on their own personal experiences on topics that we are open to.

Bill and Kerry, will you please help me get the video up, even though it is not professional and only coming from someone who has seen a lot in her lifetime?
Love, Linda
Closed Thread