Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 10:02 AM   #326
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Hi Firinn and Jack,

You are both Most welcome !

Thanks for your request,
allowing rhythm
and I to be of service.

Good Luck on your journeys!

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn View Post
Many thanks lightbeing, I'll give this much contemplation.

Love
Firinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Thank you lightbeing.

Namaste
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #327
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

REPOSTING

Hello dear Avalonians,

Just a reminder for those who are considering to request
a reading, the Osho Zen Tarot is NOT fortunetelling !

BUT,

"The traditional tarot is often used to satisfy
our longing to understand the past,
or to predict the future.
This Osho Zen Tarot focuses on gaining an understanding
of the here and now. It is a system based on the wisdom of Zen--
a wisdom that says events in the outer world
simply reflect our own thoughts and feelings,
even though we ourselves might be unclear about
what those thoughts and feelings are.
This tarot helps us to turn our attention away
from outside events so we find a new clarity
of understanding about what is happening in our innermost hearts. "

Please keep in mind that we (rhythm and I) are offering
A ONE CARD GENERAL READING only.

Blessings and Love
lightbeing

Old 02-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #328
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi kathysmom,

in Avalon!

This is the card rhythm pulled for you:

THE DREAM

THIS HAS BEEN SAID again and again, down through the ages. All the religious people have been saying this: "We come alone into this world, we go alone." All togetherness is illusory. The very idea of togetherness arises because we are alone, and the aloneness hurts. We want to drown our aloneness in relationship ...
That's why we become so much involved in love. Try to see the point. Ordinarily you think you have fallen in love with a woman or a man because she is beautiful, he is beautiful. That is not the truth. The truth is just the opposite: You have fallen in love because you cannot be alone. You were going to fall. You were going to avoid yourself somehow or other. And there are people who don't fall in love with women or men - then they fall in love with money. They start moving into money or into a power trip, they become politicians. That too is avoiding your aloneness. If you watch man, if you watch yourself deeply, you will be surprised - all your activities can be reduced to one single source. The source is that you are afraid of your aloneness. Everything else is just an excuse. The real cause is that you find yourself very alone.

THE COMMENTARY

Some enchanted evening you're going to meet your soul mate, the perfect person who will meet all your needs and fulfill all your dreams. Right? Wrong! This fantasy that songwriters and poets are so fond of perpetuating has its roots in memories of the womb, where we were so secure and 'at one' with our mothers; it's no wonder we have hankered to return to that place all our lives. But, to put it quite brutally, it is a childish dream. And it's amazing we hang on to it so stubbornly in the face of reality.
* Nobody, whether it's your current mate or some dreamed-of partner in the future, has any obligation to deliver your happiness on a platter - nor could they even if they wanted to. Real love comes not from trying to solve our neediness by depending on another but by developing our own inner richness and maturity. Then we have so much love to give that we naturally draw lovers towards us.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathysmom View Post
New here so if I am doing this right may I have a reading please. Thank you
kathysmom

Last edited by lightbeing; 02-14-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #329
kesom
Avalon Senior Member

could ye pull another card for me please

thanks guy's
kesom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:05 AM   #330
Chris
Avalon Senior Member

May I have a card pulled for myself please? Thanks.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:42 AM   #331
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds cool, May thee mind pulling a card for me as well?
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #332
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Dear Ones
I have had a card pulled ages ago, but would greatly appreciate another one when you have the time.
Thanks so much in advance

Love and light
Aussie babe
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #333
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi kesom,

This is the card rhythm pulled
for you:

UNDERSTANDING

YOU ARE OUT OF jail, out of the cage; you can open your wings and the whole sky is yours. All the stars and the moon and the sun belong to you. You can disappear into the blueness of the beyond ... Just drop clinging to this cage, move out of the cage and the whole sky is yours. Open your wings and fly across the sun like an eagle. In the inner sky, in the inner world, freedom is the highest value - everything else is secondary, even blissfulness, ecstasy. There are thousands of flowers, uncountable, but they all become possible in the climate of freedom.

THE COMMENTARY

The bird pictured on this card is looking out from what seems to be a cage. There is no door, and actually the bars are disappearing. The bars were an illusion, and this small bird is being summoned by the grace and freedom and encouragement of the others. It is spreading its wings, ready to take flight for the very first time.
* The dawn of a new understanding - that the cage has always been open, and the sky has always been there for us to explore - can make us feel a little shaky at first. It's fine, and natural to be shaky, but don't let it overshadow the opportunity to experience the lightheartedness and adventure on offer, right there alongside the shakiness. Move with the sweetness and gentleness of this time. Feel the fluttering within. Spread your wings and be free.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesom View Post
could ye pull another card for me please

thanks guy's
Old 03-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #334
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris,

This is the card rhythm
has pulled for you:

COMPROMISE

DON'T BE CLEVER, otherwise you will remain the same, you will not change. Half-techniques on the path of love and half-techniques on the path of meditation will create much confusion in you. They will not help ... But to ask for help is against the ego, so you try to compromise. This compromise will be more dangerous, it will confuse you more because, made out of confusion, it will create more confusion. So try to understand why you hanker for compromise. Sooner or later you will be able to understand that compromise is not going to help. And compromise may be a way of not going in either direction, or it may be just a repression of your confusion. It will assert itself. Never repress anything, be clear-cut about your situation. And if you are confused, remember that you are confused. This will be the first clear-cut thing about you: that you are confused.
You have started on the journey.

THE COMMENTARY

In the courts of ancient Japan, the male attendants where often selected from the ranks of petty criminals who were castrated. Because of their intimate familiarity with the activities of the court, they were often at the center of the political and social intrigues and exercised a great deal of power behind the scenes.
* The two figures on this card remind us of the sleazy and conspiratorial situations we can get into when we compromise our own truth. It is one thing to meet another halfway, to understand a point of view different from our own and work towards a harmony of the opposing forces. It is quite another to 'cave in' and betray our own truth. If we look deeply into it, we usually find that we are trying to gain something - whether it is power or the approval of others. If you are tempted, beware: the rewards of this kind of compromise always leave a bitter taste in the mouth.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
May I have a card pulled for myself please? Thanks.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #335
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Boober,

This is the card rhythm
pulled for you:

ORDINARINESS

SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS that you become one, in some rare moment. Watch the ocean, the tremendous wildness of it - and suddenly you forget your split, your schizophrenia; you relax. Or moving in the Himalayas, seeing the virgin snow on the Himalayan peaks, suddenly a coolness surrounds you and you need not be false because there is no other human being to be false to. You fall together. Or, listening to beautiful music, you fall together. Whenever, in whatsoever situation, you become one, a peace, a happiness, a bliss, surrounds you, arises in you. You feel fulfilled.
There is no need to wait for these moments - these moments can become your natural life. These extra-ordinary moments can become ordinary moments - that is the whole effort of Zen. You can live an extraordinary life in a very ordinary life: cutting wood, chopping wood, carrying water, carrying water from the well, you can be tremendously at ease with yourself. Cleaning the floor, cooking food, washing the clothes, you can be perfectly at ease - because the whole question is of you doing your action totally, enjoying, delighting in it.

THE COMMENTARY

This figure walking in nature shows us that beauty can be found in the simple, ordinary things of life. We so easily take this beautiful world we live in for granted. Cleaning the house, tending the garden, cooking a meal - the most mundane tasks take on a sacred quality when they are performed with your total involvement, with love, and for their own sake, without thought of recognition or reward.
* You are facing a time now when this easy, natural and utterly ordinary approach to the situations you encounter will bring far better results than any attempt on your part to be brilliant, clever, or otherwise extra-ordinary. Forget all about making headlines by inventing the latest widget, or dazzling your friends and colleagues with your unique star quality. The special gift you have to offer now is presented best by just taking things easily and simply, one step at a time.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
Sounds cool, May thee mind pulling a card for me as well?
Old 03-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #336
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Aussie Babe,

Thanks for your request.
This is the card rhythm
pulled for you:

AWARENESS

MIND CAN NEVER BE INTELLIGENT - only no-mind is intelligent. Only no-mind is original and radical. Only no-mind is revolutionary - revolution is action.
This mind gives you a sort of stupor. Burdened by the memories of the past, burdened by the projections of the future, you go on living - at the minimum. You don't live at the maximum. Your flame remains very dim. Once you start dropping thoughts, the dust that you have collected in the past, the flame arises - clean, clear, alive, young. Your whole life becomes a flame, and a flame without any smoke. That is what awareness is.

THE COMMENTARY

The veil of illusion, or maya, that has been keeping you from perceiving reality as it is, is starting to burn away. The fire is not the heated fire of passion, but the cool flames of awareness. As it burns the veil, the face of a very delicate and childlike buddha becomes visible.
* The awareness that is growing in you now is not the result of any conscious 'doing', nor do you need to struggle to make something happen. Any sense you might have had that you've been groping in the dark is dissolving now, or will be dissolving soon. Let yourself settle, and remember that deep inside you are just a witness, eternally silent, aware and unchanged. A channel is now opening from the circumference of activity to that center of witnessing. It will help you to become detached, and a new awareness will lift the veil from your eyes.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Hello Dear Ones
I have had a card pulled ages ago, but would greatly appreciate another one when you have the time.
Thanks so much in advance

Love and light
Aussie babe
Old 03-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #337
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Good points, Thanks again.
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #338
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Fabulous thread, thanks rhythm
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:57 PM   #339
lisa3001
Avalon Senior Member

hi there

Please can you pull a card for me , would be very interesting to see what gets pulled out.

Thank you
lisa3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #340
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi lisa,

You're welcome!

This is the card rhythm
pulled for you:

LETTING GO

IN EXISTENCE there is nobody who is superior and nobody who is inferior. The blade of grass and the great star are absolutely equal ... But man wants to be higher that others, he wants to conquer nature, hence he has to fight continuously. All complexity arises out of this fight. The innocent person is one who has renounced fighting; who is no longer interested in being higher, who is no longer interested in performing, in proving that he is someone special; who has become like a roseflower or like a dewdrop on the lotus leaf; who has become part of this infinity; who has melted, merged and become one with the ocean and is just a wave; who has no idea of the 'I'. The disappearance of the 'I' is innocence.

THE COMMENTARY

In this image of lotus leaves in the early morning, we can see in the rippling of the water that one drop has just fallen. It is a precious moment, and one that is full of poignancy. In surrendering to gravity and slipping off the leaf, the drop loses its previous identity and joins the vastness of the water below. We can imagine that it must have trembled before it fell, just on the edge between the known and the unknowable.
* To choose this card is a recognition that something is finished, something is completing. Whatever it is - a job, a relationship, a home you have loved, anything that might have helped you to define who you are - it is time to let go of it, allowing any sadness but not trying to hold on. Something greater is awaiting you, new dimensions are there to be discovered. You are past the point of no return now, and gravity is doing its work. Go with it - it represents liberation.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa3001 View Post
hi there

Please can you pull a card for me , would be very interesting to see what gets pulled out.

Thank you
Old 03-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #341
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all

this thread is now closed

i hope it was helpfull to all who asked for

for it ...

We enjoyed doing it .. and learnt

from the readings ourselfes

love always

Lightbeing and rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #342
lisa3001
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Tarot readings here.....

thank you for the card you pulled, you have no idea how much this means to me it just confirms what i already thought deep down.

thank you again xxx
lisa3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #343
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa3001 View Post
thank you for the card you pulled, you have no idea how much this means to me it just confirms what i already thought deep down.

thank you again xxx
were happy that you found this reading helpfull
you were the last one to recive a reading and this comment of yours
makes this a happy closing of the tarot thread ...thank you ..

YES the tarot thread is now
closed ... love and blessings...
the last reading Leting go ..seems to me very relavant at this time ..you may like to read it x

Last edited by rhythm; 03-18-2010 at 10:00 AM.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:04 PM   #344
kesom
Avalon Senior Member

sorry to see it closed guy's
thanks for all the good work and pullin my cards for me,they were very helpful
love and peace K
kesom is offline   Reply With Quote