Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Philadelphia Experiment

I don't know if this has been posted before but does anyone recognize any of these men who are being interviewed? They seem to be talking fairly openly about this.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Philadelphia Experiment

Hi Bobbie, do not know anything about the question you asked regarding the two men, but i do remember the story of the USS Eldridge and how this experiment happened.
An interesting theory which caught my eye was that the Eldridge appeared at the Normandy landings during world war 2.
I'm going on stories which have been told on sites so i do not know how true this was.
But it was said that some british soldiers apparently saw this apparition and in the sand someone had apparently inscribed KILROY WAS HERE!

I was looking at some old footage once of the Normandy landings and i was taken back when around 5-8 seconds into the film you could quite clearly see a soldier holding a rifle which looked suspiciously like a clear plastic cover over it.
Now i know for a fact that plastic was unobtainable in those days you had bacolite which was a thick strong type plastic but no sheer clear plastic sheeting, this to me was very curious, where did this plastic come from?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

The large guy is Preston Nichol's, Al Bielek is the other guy and I only watched a second of it but I assume Duncan Cameron is on there too.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
I was looking at some old footage once of the Normandy landings and i was taken back when around 5-8 seconds into the film you could quite clearly see a soldier holding a rifle which looked suspiciously like a clear plastic cover over it.
Now i know for a fact that plastic was unobtainable in those days you had bacolite which was a thick strong type plastic but no sheer clear plastic sheeting, this to me was very curious, where did this plastic come from?
jacqui, i know its a long shot but is it all poss to find the clip.....i would be sooo interested in watching it, dont worry if its impossable.

bobbie im really into this 'mystery' and find it leads to many questions
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for identifying the men and yes, Duncan Cameron was the other man. Their names are familiar but don't know that much about their story surrounding the Philadelphia Experiment and other things they talk about here, like mind manipulation and time travel from the 60's to the 80's..and back.

With these guys being so forthcoming I'm wondering where the man David Wilcock met by happenstance (can't remember his name at the moment) who worked on Montauk fits in with these guys.

I can't see where anyone is in this particular community has interviewed them. Maybe I've just overlooked it. The name Preston Nichols is very familiar but not Al Bielek. Wouldn't it be great to get everyone in a room who worked on this project, who's williing to talk, so they can compare notes and we could watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
The large guy is Preston Nichol's, Al Bielek is the other guy and I only watched a second of it but I assume Duncan Cameron is on there too.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I am very interested in it also. I'm wondering if they would have any clips on Youtube of the Normandy invasion. Surely what he saw was some kind of stock footage somewhere and maybe it's been posted. Worth a look anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
jacqui, i know its a long shot but is it all poss to find the clip.....i would be sooo interested in watching it, dont worry if its impossable.

bobbie im really into this 'mystery' and find it leads to many questions
bou x
Old 10-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry if I referred to you as a "he" in a post to Bodicca, if you are a female. That is amazing what you saw in the footage. Now it makes sense if they were indeed from another time - say the 60's because we certainly had plastic then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Bobbie, do not know anything about the question you asked regarding the two men, but i do remember the story of the USS Eldridge and how this experiment happened.
An interesting theory which caught my eye was that the Eldridge appeared at the Normandy landings during world war 2.
I'm going on stories which have been told on sites so i do not know how true this was.
But it was said that some british soldiers apparently saw this apparition and in the sand someone had apparently inscribed KILROY WAS HERE!

Old 10-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Okay 6 -7 seconds in you will have to stop it to see it properly, to the bottom of the picture. Now this is not the original i first saw it on the original showed the soldier leaving the boat holding the rifle up it was more visible, i will scan you tube and try and find it.

Old 10-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a relevant thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron It features Al Bielek on rather long Google 'video'. The first 20 minutes aren't very interesting...but it picks up after that. Now here is a 10 part video series featuring Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron...but first there is a clip from this series which is somewhat difficult to believe!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 11:49 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Okay i think i have it remember this is very old footage picture jumpy, it's around 39/40 seconds hope you can see it.

Old 10-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #11
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

got it Jacqui D , looks like 'cling film bag' around it, yes?

wow good find....and looking up normany beach landings looked so daunting! cheers
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 10-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

They did have plastic covers for their guns at Normady. Watch saving private Ryan and you will see a lot of it. It was to keep their guns dry so that they would still fire
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #13
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Here is a relevant thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron It features Al Bielek on rather long Google 'video'. The first 20 minutes aren't very interesting...but it picks up after that. Now here is a 10 part video series featuring Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron...but first there is a clip from this series which is somewhat difficult to believe! YouTube - Preston B. Nichols Talks About His Experience With A DracoYouTube - The Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project part 1 0f 10
cheers orthodoxymoron, will have a squinny
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 10-17-2009, 04:05 AM   #14
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

This is the video that I started this thread with...and then I see you all had been discussing it back in June, before I became a member under the name Al Bielek The Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project. Small world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Here is a relevant thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron It features Al Bielek on rather long Google 'video'. The first 20 minutes aren't very interesting...but it picks up after that. Now here is a 10 part video series featuring Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron...but first there is a clip from this series which is somewhat difficult to believe! YouTube - Preston B. Nichols Talks About His Experience With A DracoYouTube - The Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project part 1 0f 10
Old 10-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Light Beyond; 10-17-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #16
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
This is the video that I started this thread with...and then I see you all had been discussing it back in June, before I became a member under the name Al Bielek The Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project. Small world.
Al Bielek (his full name is Alfred Bielek) was proven to be a liar and hoaxer already in 2003. Wondering, why people still refer to his utter nonsense, maybe because his bedtime stories popping up time after time. He never was a part of the PX. His 'recollections' are a 1:1 copy of the 1984 movie.

See http://www.bielek-debunked.com
for a full report about him lying.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
golfsierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I find this fascinating, Just another part of americas dark history, a bit like
THE PORT CHICAGO DISASTER.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote