Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

I'm listening to the archive of the 2nd Hour of Freeman being interviewed by Henrik on February 4, 2010, and Freeman just said something I've never heard of or thought about before...

He said that the Boston Tea Party was the Freemasons wanting to go to war in the sense that it was a false flag event. He and Henrik went on to discuss Hall's The Secret Destiny of America. Henrik mentioned the name Ralph Eperson. I had never heard of him before. Henrik said that Ralph said that America was created to be the "fist" of the New World Order...

I keep going back and wondering to myself, "Why is Project Camelot supportive of Jordan Maxwell, in view of Jordan's strong admiration for Manley P. Hall?"
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #27
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

I keep going back and wondering to myself, "Why is Project Camelot supportive of Jordan Maxwell, in view of Jordan's strong admiration for Manley P. Hall?"
Great interview!

I take your point, I respect peoples preferences and personally I think that every one and all create the reality we are in

I do feel that Maxwell is bias towards the Massons but he is also awakening people to the power of symbols, regretfully he seems to know nothing about symbols that may heal us or are beneficial for our awakening, or if he knows he is not telling

From my studies of Keylontic sciences I know that keylontic symbols are the languange of the Rishis and that the atomic body responds to that, the correct symbols with the correct mathematical dimensions are very healing and present us with powerful insights just by observing them

For example

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Great interview!

I take your point, I respect peoples preferences and personally I think that every one and all create the reality we are in

I do feel that Maxwell is bias towards the Massons but he is also awakening people to the power of symbols
Maybe he admires Hall simply for Hall being a meticulous chronicler of information - like Jordan - and he overlooks the apparent contempt for ordinary people in the emphasis on keeping knowledge secret from the unappreciative "profane."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

regretfully he seems to know nothing about symbols that may heal us or are beneficial for our awakening, or if he knows he is not telling

From my studies of Keylontic sciences I know that keylontic symbols are the languange of the Rishis and that the atomic body responds to that, the correct symbols with the correct mathematical dimensions are very healing and present us with powerful insights just by observing them

For example

Love
This topic is absolutely fascinating to me. I know there is truth to it. Your post brings this thread to my mind.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #29
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted ny Seashore
Henrik mentioned the name Ralph Eperson.
Ralph Emerson- an American essayist, philosopher, and poet. He was America’s best known 19th century figures.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
Ralph Emerson- an American essayist, philosopher, and poet. He was America’s best known 19th century figures.

Best regards,
There is a Ralph Eperson. There is also a Ralph Epperson. I see now that Henrik spelled it "Epperson."

"Freeman - Robo-Sapiens, Transfer of the Soul, Urantia Book & All Things Blue
February 4, 2010

Do NOT miss hour two with Freeman as we proceed down the rabbit hole and continue to discuss the latest developments. We talk about the human race being quarantined, are the "Sirians" and or the "Alpha Draconins" trying the break out of the barrier with the technology that they are building? We talk about all the blue stuff that keeps coming up. Like "the Blue Book", the Urantia Book, about the chronology of earth. The book It has some strange origins and contains some really interesting information. We talk about some of it and where it possibly came from. We talk about transferring of the soul into an "e-body", a robot body or a genetically engineered body. Can a soul be sent to another planet? We talk about Avatar and the Navi people in the film and the tarot connection to their name. We talk about the creation of "robo-sapiens" and the hijacking of kids through mind control. We discuss CERN and the new computer grid that they are building there, the Blue Brain project, Blue Gene, kabbalism, A.I. the secret Destiny of America, "going after the guilty", the 9/11 truth movement and how important it is to use your own mind and heart to break away from the programming and mind control techniques that the elite and guiding forces constantly are trying to subject us to. Many people fall to it but there's always an alternative. Don't miss this superb second hour with Freeman. Topics Discussed: Quarantine, the Space Barrier, the search for Eternal Life, Fountain of youth, Transferring of the Soul into a Robot, HAARP, EISCAT, Radio Frequency Transmissions, Blue, Blue Book, The Urantia Book, "The Blue Book", Lucifer, Humans as part of the Galactic Community, Azrael, Disney, Mind Transfer Technology, Petabyte, CERN, The Grid at CERN, Xabites, X-Prize, Raymond Kurzweil, Computer Brain interfaces, Blue Gene, Avatar, God Incarnate, The Navi, NVI, Tarot, Blue People, Kabalism, Symbolic Interpretation, Tarot, Dune, Blue Eyes, Blue Fair, A.I., The Eye of Sauron, Project Blue Beam, One World Religion, Soul Transmission, Sworn at the Altar of Masonry, Apophis, Ritual Magic, Lady GaGa meeting the Queen, The Order of the Quest, The New Atlantis, Ralph Epperson Said, The Secret Destiny of America, Television = Tell Evil Zion, Alice, LCH, Atlas & Alice, The Experiment of American, J Edgar Hoover, Robo-Sapiens, Death Worship, Videogame Indoctrination, The British Invasion, Isolationism, Rainbow Family, Going After the "Guilty", Town of Twins in Paraguay, Ex-Nazis going out the, Aleister Crowley Incorporation of 9/11 in his Tarot Deck, Mind Controlled Elite, Military, Participation in the System and more. Listen to the first hour here."
Old 02-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I suspect that there is a level of philosophical and theological research wherein certain hidden things come into view...and the impact is so overwhelming that many make the decision that if you can't beat 'em...join 'em. I tend to think that this level of research is very bewitching and dangerous...but very necessary. In many ways...I like Manly Hall, Obediah Harris, and Jordan Maxwell...but I choose to move in a different direction...namely toward a sort of Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction. Think long and hard about that one! The Philosophical Research Society in Los Angeles would probably be a cool place to hang out...so to speak. But the secret societies need to kick Satan out. Many of them are dealing with the Devil. This goes for the U.N., the City of London, Vatican City, and Washington D.C. How about secret societies which reverence the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution? Instead of 'Hail Satan'...how about 'Satan...in the name of Jesus Christ and with the power of the Holy Spirit...Go to Hell...NOW!' How about a Solar System Exorcism? I do think that We the People of Earth continue to be ignorant, apathetic, and reactionary...or 'Profane'. This opens the door to Elite Corruption and Arrogance. The Corrupt Ruling the Stupid. Oh Goody!!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 05:42 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #32
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I suspect that there is a level of philosophical and theological research wherein certain hidden things come into view...and the impact is so overwhelming that many make the decision that if you can't beat 'em...join 'em.

I do think that We the People of Earth continue to be ignorant, apathetic, and reactionary...or 'Profane'. This opens the door to Elite Corruption and Arrogance. The Corrupt Ruling the Stupid. Oh Goody!!!

Namaste
Hi orthodoxymoron, it is very difficult indeed to raise from the miasm of mind control and have the courage to follow yourself and not the crowd.

There are two reasons why at some point most people quash their inner voice:

1) Fear of: being unloved, rejected, poverty, isolation..etc.,

2) Greed: more than money for power, and knowledge or being a scholar and part of a elite also entails greed for knowledge which is rather different than thirst for knowledge

I'll say that it is easy to follow the heard and ignore the screams of our spirit...

While I know with certainty that it is difficult, humanity still can make it, we can individually do our bit

And if it all fails we will have reached to the totality of our beings and that is worth it

Here is to the brave ones that can make the difference today by raising their frequency and seek to find their answers inside themselves

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #33
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting to you All,

Not posted in some months, but I have been looking in when time allowed.

Well, Talk about synchronicities!

Firstly, I'd been thinking about this very subject over the past while and how the New Age Movement could be the New World Religion.
When I came across this...

The New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement 1 of 9

I searched Avalon and came across this thread by seashore.

I don't mind saying. This is really giving me food for thought...

Be really intereted in what y'all think..?

Namaste,
Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #34
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

I always find that Knowledge is Power and removes the need for Blind Faith of anything. Once One knows - One simply knows. In this Spirit of this and that alone I place it so They can read for Themselves if They wish to. Please find linked in My Reply the following two Books...

Manly P Hall - The Lost Keys of Freemasonry - Or - The Secret of Hiram Abiff

The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff by Manly P. Hall

And...

The Secret Teachings of All Ages

The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall

Now that We have the two Books linked above - This Discussion can continue in an Academic fashion - With the appropriate Documents placed into the Arena for disection of pertinent facts - About the above Teachings - If necessary...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:35 AM   #35
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Now that We have the two Books linked above - This Discussion can continue in an Academic fashion - With the appropriate Documents placed into the Arena for disection of pertinent facts - About the above Teachings - If necessary...

Greetings Mercuriel,

Thanks for the links, I'll certainly read them...

Just so as we're clear from the outset, are you advocating the works of Manly P. Hall, Blavatsky, Bailey, Jordan Maxwell, New Age Movement etc...

Just Curious.

Namaste,
Trav.

Last edited by Traverser; 03-08-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #36
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Firstly, I'd been thinking about this very subject over the past while and how the New Age Movement could be the New World Religion.
When I came across this...

The New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement 1 of 9

I searched Avalon and came across this thread by seashore.

I don't mind saying. This is really giving me food for thought...

Be really intereted in what y'all think..?

Namaste,
Trav.
The problem is that Christianity in the old times most likely WAS about a Christ Consciousness, at least the once mainstream gnostic path was, and that it is a natural way with earthly things that they grow corrupt; so any ancient "ism" is most likely greatly watered down and warped.

Also, New Age does not want to make people slaves. New Age is in fact much less usable to enslave the masses than Christianity, as evidenced by the middle ages.

Instead, we should assume, that the Elite want to corrupt New Age more than likely, or as they would probably say, adapt it, just as Pagan Rome adapted Christianity and turned it into what it is now - a human bashing, doublethink based religion.

Oh and by the way, the Bible has been explained with esotheric ideas since the beginning, and the old christians correctly assumed that such explanations reinforced christianity, and were witnesses for it's truthfulness.

And for Christ's sake, once more: NEW AGE IS NOT THEOSOPHY. Repeat 400 times on the blackboard until you really get it. I guess this is not for most of the people here on the forum, but boy, how many times I've heard that misconception.

Last edited by MichalPtacnik; 03-08-2010 at 04:11 PM.
MichalPtacnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #37
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Addendum: You either seek God earnestly, and want to participate in His plan, or you do not and instead seek something of this world. The former, in whatever garb they are clad, will be the true Initiates, whereas the latter will be invariably drawn by the powers of their soul to their real, temporal goals.

Last edited by MichalPtacnik; 03-08-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #38
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traverser View Post
Just so as we're clear from the outset, are you advocating the works of Manly P. Hall, Blavatsky, Bailey, Jordan Maxwell, New Age Movement etc...

Just Curious.

Namaste,
Trav.
No - I AM not advocating these Works per se. Merely that They do exist and that if People are going to debate or discuss these Literary Works - They should have the Books in front of Them so as to be able to discuss Them from a factual perspective. Not a "He said" - "She said" - "They said" - Etc. perspective. This is why I placed Them here in this Thread.

That there are some very sound concepts in these two Books is to be sure but as with anything - Knowledge is Power but It's also what One does with that Knowledge/Power once They've attained It.

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #39
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I've known a gentleman before who was a Freemason and we were friends for a while, I learned more from this man than probably anyone I've ever met before and he was a very cordial and polite individual, in terms of what these people are learning behind the scenes, being 'initiated' and all that, he both gave me a new perspective and confirmed some of my long held suspicions about the occult. He was no different than many of us here that have an interest in studying esoteric subjects and the like.

Re the topic of "profanes", it is true some of them view others that way, but definitely not all of them.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I've known a gentleman before who was a Freemason and we were friends for a while, I learned more from this man than probably anyone I've ever met before and he was a very cordial and polite individual, in terms of what these people are learning behind the scenes, being 'initiated' and all that, he both gave me a new perspective and confirmed some of my long held suspicions about the occult. He was no different than many of us here that have an interest in studying esoteric subjects and the like.

Re the topic of "profanes", it is true some of them view others that way, but definitely not all of them.
Did he ever tell you why they insist on being secret?
Old 03-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Did he ever tell you why they insist on being secret?
Hiyas Seashore, my understanding is that secrecy was necessary for them in those "olden" days where they would have either been convicted of heresy or sentenced to death. It may have been appropriate for those times under the circumstances and all, but we can see today how the secrecy has become a vital component of the occult and has evolved into a negative thing. The thing is, most Freemasons are victims and haven't a clue about who ultimately runs this whole entire brotherhood/fraternity. Many Freemasons are just normal people like you and me who want to learn certain things with like minded individuals and they find that within the fraternity they are not subjected to accusations of being luciferian or devil worshipers, etc, just for wanting to study the esoteric, ancient knowledge, and magick.

The main problem is they have been infiltrated at the highest ranks, just for a second; imagine Avalon was infiltrated at the highest level? (purely hypothetical), it is a bit similar to that. How do some outsiders view Avalon? "oh those nutjobs, spiritual nonsense, cults, truthers, ufo believers, disinfo agents".

Not exactly the same but there are situational similarities and thats my point.
Hope I'm making sense.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Hiyas Seashore, my understanding is that secrecy was necessary for them in those "olden" days where they would have either been convicted of heresy or sentenced to death. It may have been appropriate for those times under the circumstances and all, but we can see today how the secrecy has become a vital component of the occult and has evolved into a negative thing. The thing is, most Freemasons are victims and haven't a clue about who ultimately runs this whole entire brotherhood/fraternity. Many Freemasons are just normal people like you and me who want to learn certain things with like minded individuals and they find that within the fraternity they are not subjected to accusations of being luciferian or devil worshipers, etc, just for wanting to study the esoteric, ancient knowledge, and magick.

The main problem is they have been infiltrated at the highest ranks, just for a second; imagine Avalon was infiltrated at the highest level? (purely hypothetical), it is a bit similar to that. How do some outsiders view Avalon? "oh those nutjobs, spiritual nonsense, cults, truthers, ufo believers, disinfo agents".

Not exactly the same but there are situational similarities and thats my point.
Hope I'm making sense.
I was wondering whether your friend ever talked about this...
Old 03-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #43
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, he talked about these things when the Mason subject were brought up, but I never directly asked him a question like that might come off a little offensive. My personal experience has lead me to keep an open mind in all situations and especially when I'm an outsider... we will never know exactly what its like on the 'inside' cause we've never been in there... people are much more "willing to talk" when we aren't so presumptuous... I still have many questions, but the most important ones; I feel I got the answers.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #44
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
No - I AM not advocating these Works per se. Merely that They do exist and that if People are going to debate or discuss these Literary Works - They should have the Books in front of Them so as to be able to discuss Them from a factual perspective. Not a "He said" - "She said" - "They said" - Etc. perspective. This is why I placed Them here in this Thread.

That there are some very sound concepts in these two Books is to be sure but as with anything - Knowledge is Power but It's also what One does with that Knowledge/Power once They've attained It.

Hi Mercuriel,

I send You my Heart felt Thanks for supplying these two Books. It's Grately Appreciated...
Also, I totally agree with you; 'Knowledge IS Power' and 'With that Power comes Great Responsibility'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichalPtacnik View Post
The problem is that Christianity in the old times most likely WAS about a Christ Consciousness, at least the once mainstream gnostic path was, and that it is a natural way with earthly things that they grow corrupt; so any ancient "ism" is most likely greatly watered down and warped.

Also, New Age does not want to make people slaves. New Age is in fact much less usable to enslave the masses than Christianity, as evidenced by the middle ages.

Instead, we should assume, that the Elite want to corrupt New Age more than likely, or as they would probably say, adapt it, just as Pagan Rome adapted Christianity and turned it into what it is now - a human bashing, doublethink based religion.

Oh and by the way, the Bible has been explained with esotheric ideas since the beginning, and the old christians correctly assumed that such explanations reinforced christianity, and were witnesses for it's truthfulness.

And for Christ's sake, once more: NEW AGE IS NOT THEOSOPHY. Repeat 400 times on the blackboard until you really get it. I guess this is not for most of the people here on the forum, but boy, how many times I've heard that misconception.
Hi MichalPtacnik,

Thanks for your reply...

Interesting stuff and I must say that I agree with you for the most part especially the sections highlighted in blue.
And this is what I suspect the plagiarism and hijacking of another religion.
It happened with the religion of Christianity.
So, Why not the religion of the 'New Age'?

I must however, respectfully disagree with your last sentence...

The 'NEW AGE' Movement is all too comfortable in quoting 'Blavatsky', arguably the most famous of the 'THEOSOPHISTS'.
So at the very-very least, it has a real influence on the New Age Movement. A simple search on the net makes this clear.

Love and Light to All,

Namaste,
Trav.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #45
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see that it matters much what affiliation one might have with another.
There is much to be learned even tho you might disagree philosophically with someone... did not Maxwell inherit Hall's library? THAT is a big deal!!!

Even lawyers in a courtroom of law fight each other to win and then shake hands afterwards and have lunch together & a drink... so what's the problem?

One's own enemy can be the most valuable tool to learn.

Maxwell has done a great job revealing symbolics & the sources to religions & law etc... just an amazing job. Why must we dissect his philosophy and who his friends are?... does that dismiss his work exposing esoterics? I think not.

The message or the messenger, that is the question.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #46
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The 'NEW AGE' Movement is all too comfortable in quoting 'Blavatsky', arguably the most famous of the 'THEOSOPHISTS'.
So at the very-very least, it has a real influence on the New Age Movement. A simple search on the net makes this clear.
Yes, but I am in many ways comfortable with what little I know of Blavatsky myself. I think she might have been a true initiate, she might have lost her way along the road, or she might not; I certainly have not read all her works to be able to decide that, and even if I had, chances are I would not be able to do it. Either you sincerely seek God, or you don't, and only you can know which one is true in your heart.

Of course she influenced the New Age, but her Theosophy is one hundred years older than New Age; the world changed. Most of the Race stuff was modern in Blavatski's days, so they used it; it fell out of use one hundred years later and New Age does not use it anymore; so what? These are just props to show the eternally real truths with; call the message Christianity, Islam, Theosophy or New Age, Esotherica is Esotherica as long as the soul is the soul and the world is the world and God is God.

Of course, the true Esotherica usually disappears over time from the body of the teaching; chances are, if Theosophy is REALLY the religion of the Illuminati, that this happened and they changed it from the worship of God to the worship of Mammon, or the Lord of this World; chances are that Mme Blavatski would cry seeing the corruption of her handiwork; or she would not. I am honestly not her so I can't say.

BUT to say that because of a few quotes an entire esotheric teaching is corrupt and because Hitler adopted it and corrupted the original message was wrong in the first place uses the same logic as "hitlers used messershmitts, hitler was evil, and messershmitts were planes, so let's ban the evil arts of air travel!"

Ludicrous.

Tags
freemasons, maxwell, profane