Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you think this is Anything to Worry about ??
Yes 23 29.49%
No 31 39.74%
Maybe 17 21.79%
Not Sure ... 7 8.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours !

HI ALL,

Some guy sent this to me & I thought I'll share and get your reactions on it.

"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"

"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.

These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.

Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

Biden’s ominous language at the Seattle Sheraton are followed with statements by long time establishment insiders Colin Powell and Madeline Albright both say there is a massive crisis on the horizon and Biden was simply making a “statement in fact.”

“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.” Powell told Meet the Press.

Lord West, adviser to Prime Minister Gordon Brown on national security says, “There is another great plot building up again and we are monitoring. It dipped slightly and is now rising again within the context of severe. The threat is huge. We have done all the things that we need to do, but the threat is building - the complex plots are building,”

Across the channel from England you have the French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner warning the press that he believes Israel will strike Iran before they can develope nuclear weapons completley ignoring the fact that the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Mohammed ElBradei, said that Iran lacks the key components to produce an atomic weapon.

“The devastation that could be wreaked by one major nuclear weapons incident alone puts 9/11 and almost everything else [in] to the category of the insignificant,” Rudd said.

Why are there so many high level politicians around the world in a seemingly coordinated effort warning of huge threats and developing crisis’ that may include a nuclear device? Are they preparing the masses for an event or series of events that have been in the making for some time? Is the public being prepared for new and forming enemies with a potential to plunge the entire world into war?"

----end quote---

A number of notable public figures, to be sure; Biden, Rudd, Colin Powell, Matelaine Albright, Lord West and French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner. Taken alone there are plenty of ready explanations, but within 72hrs.?

Are there any more recent examples out there?
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours !

Israel have been pushing for a big fight for years - if they do this I will personally go over there and slap them. So help me God, how dare they even try.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:17 AM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No point worrying about anything, if it happens it happens.
We will have to deal with it.
Make sure you are prepared for the worst just incase.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #4
Tuza

I hope they all knock themselves off - I'm over it and sick of it.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours !

mmmmmmm...does the name Blossom Goodchild ring a bell????????
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

-No-

Nothing to worry about for me. Here is why. I refuse.

Worrying about the future stops you being in the now, and being in the now is where you need to be to weave the future properly. So stop worrying. Be here now.

Here now is where the light is, here now is where the love is, here now is where the winning team is!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0nDClh9NpZw

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #8
Tuza

Swanny what does it basically say. My broadband width is up for watching Youtube vids until the end of this month. Pweeese.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #9
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
HI ALL,

"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"

"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.

These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.

Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

Biden’s ominous language at the Seattle Sheraton are followed with statements by long time establishment insiders Colin Powell and Madeline Albright both say there is a massive crisis on the horizon and Biden was simply making a “statement in fact.”

“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.” Powell told Meet the Press.

Lord West, adviser to Prime Minister Gordon Brown on national security says, “There is another great plot building up again and we are monitoring. It dipped slightly and is now rising again within the context of severe. The threat is huge. We have done all the things that we need to do, but the threat is building - the complex plots are building,”

Across the channel from England you have the French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner warning the press that he believes Israel will strike Iran before they can develope nuclear weapons completley ignoring the fact that the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Mohammed ElBradei, said that Iran lacks the key components to produce an atomic weapon.

“The devastation that could be wreaked by one major nuclear weapons incident alone puts 9/11 and almost everything else [in] to the category of the insignificant,” Rudd said.

Why are there so many high level politicians around the world in a seemingly coordinated effort warning of huge threats and developing crisis’ that may include a nuclear device? Are they preparing the masses for an event or series of events that have been in the making for some time? Is the public being prepared for new and forming enemies with a potential to plunge the entire world into war?"

----end quote---

A number of notable public figures, to be sure; Biden, Rudd, Colin Powell, Matelaine Albright, Lord West and French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner. Taken alone there are plenty of ready explanations, but within 72hrs.?

"some guy" sent it to you? Can't see any mention of this on the net, nothing to back it up, oct 7th and 14th came and went with similar warnings and no evidence whatsoever.

It's not worthy of putting in the forum imho if it's simply from "some guy".
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:44 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post

i see what you mean about hyping it. i mean ive been praparing for months for most eventualities.. what are people expecting on this site . to be given a sign and then go buy food and supplies.. the signs are happening all around us and have been for a year or more.. just get ready quietly and confidently in a miltarily precise way imo.. no panic no rush no fear just be ready.. keep exchanging info on this site to help each oither.. stop trying to defend "their system" its their money its their economy its not ours.. leave them to it and get off the grid.. that wwhat this is all about. get ready to be tossed violently from your comfort zones.. im already out of their comfort zone. no house no car no job no posessions to speak of.. asmuch food as i can purchese with the money i have left (1000 ish) observe from outside the matrix. insert into matrix when needed to operational purposes.. create radiant zones. trustworthy people are our greatest assets and love is our weapon of mass destruction towards the evil
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:49 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Well its here, but who is to say how good a source "the dailynewscaster" is?

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/...insignificant/

And by someone called Norman Soddy, the title is there but the story has gone from reddit.com

Not super widespread news but if we are to believe the PTB run the majors then who do we believe. I tend to agree with the wire services before the stories get into the papers.

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:01 PM   #12
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
HI ALL,

----end quote---

Powerfull stuff.... if its true. Please cite your sources so we understand the context.

thx
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #13
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, the context of the Biden remark was that he was impressing upon people that the world is watching and will test Obama (if he is elected) the same way they did Kennedy.

This was not a statement that reflects some secret knowledge but more of a logical deduction based on historical patterns.

Read around the words instead of only reading between the lines.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #14
GoingToFast
Banned

When you put all the bits and pieces of facts rumors and innuendos together you can clearly see that there are some major events that is going to happen, and ones again there has been another "Slipp of the Tongue" from a major politician, Colin Powell at Meet the Press.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #15
Banned

Who knows...

What I DO know is every week someone is saying that SOMETHING'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!!

I don't get excited about these things anymore. It doesn't mean something ISN'T about to happen. That doesn't mean that I won't check out whatever information is available if it interests me, but it seems like some people like to... I don't wanna say cry wolf.... but get excited over things. EVERY DAY stuff is happening, and its easy to point out things that are all happening at once and are ominous.

These are definite signs things are heating up, but think about it- at what point in recent history were things NOT looking like the shiite was about it hit the fan??
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #16
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Warnings from World Leaders all within 72 hours !

It's the end of the world....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQ...eature=related
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:43 AM   #17
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post

Who is that ?? ... I've never heard of HIM ??
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 AM   #18
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours !

Noticing that most Western Secret Services were out of the box about planes crashing in to buildings since 1995, unlike 99.9999999% of the population who were still in the box!, and some even warned the US government just before 911 that it would happen.. I go for a maybe.

A definite Yes or No, is either sticking your head in the ground, without observing what else is going on.

And something will happen in whatever scenario you look...
If you think there are Terrorist non governmental, then yes the war ain't over.
If the powers that be, that orchestrated 911, aren't satisfied with the result they have now, but need more, another event will happen to get (closer) to those results.

And the Biden remark considering Obama.. Oh Gosh, the USA is collapsing and they put at the last moment a black man as patsy, at the controls of the helm, like he is responsible for what will be the result of the white man rule before him... The Gall these people have...
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:53 AM   #19
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

george green subscribes to the same theory
saying the neo-cons/war profiteers see the only way to save the system/economy/ themselves
is to start a world war 3
also does anyone know what the reason for world military leaders getting together recently?
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:12 AM   #20
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
-No-

Nothing to worry about for me. Here is why. I refuse.

Worrying about the future stops you being in the now, and being in the now is where you need to be to weave the future properly. So stop worrying. Be here now.

Here now is where the light is, here now is where the love is, here now is where the winning team is!

A..

Yeah.... NOW.
And right now I am worried about how much therapy I am gonna need after seeing the OP's avatar. :-)

As a recovering software engineer that reminds me just a little TOO much of college.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #21
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

1. Enter fear based emotions and radiate your negativity to family, friends and surrounding systems. Lowering your Frequency and not allow the Natural Earths vibrations to attune you. Severely limit the the activations of amino acids in Your DNA/RNA. Inducing an Acidic environment within your Body Systems allowing your biological terrain to drop and become host to diseases and sickness.

2. Enter LOVE and radiate this vibration to all living systems around you. Increasing your Frequency and attuning yourself to our Earths New wavelength. LOVE emotions that will create greater activations of our 64 amino Acids to Build our Adam Kadmon. Inducing an Alkaline environment within your Body Systems raising your terrain to Vibrations that Disease and sickness cannot LIVE.

Which one will WE choose?????

333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 AM   #22
Rover
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
1. Enter fear based emotions and radiate your negativity to family, friends and surrounding systems. Lowering your Frequency and not allow the Natural Earths vibrations to attune you. Severely limit the the activations of amino acids in Your DNA/RNA. Inducing an Acidic environment within your Body Systems allowing your biological terrain to drop and become host to diseases and sickness.

2. Enter LOVE and radiate this vibration to all living systems around you. Increasing your Frequency and attuning yourself to our Earths New wavelength. LOVE emotions that will create greater activations of our 64 amino Acids to Build our Adam Kadmon. Inducing an Alkaline environment within your Body Systems raising your terrain to Vibrations that Disease and sickness cannot LIVE.

Hm, today I was working with one of my patients and although she is still very ill, she has improved significantily. As I was going out of the house and the family was saying how sometimes it is difficult to see and appreciate the positive changes, I made the comment that, "one can always see the glass as half full or half empty. Sometimes we look at it half empty because it just feels right for the time being and it feels 'good' for whatever reason, then at another time we can move to seeing it as half full."
Interestingly enough I found this a self fullfilling prophecy and found the rest of my day swinging back and forth between the glass as half full and half empty, then finally finding myself looking at a half empty glass at the end of my day.....(remembering what pulled me into a more positive feeling) I then turned on the radio to a station I knew to play music I liked, and listened to music that was uplifting. It turned it all around, I hten did some things that were uplifting, and it all shifted to a good feeling.

Then I realized that as we all prepare for what ever is to come, stockpiling this and that, we might consider putting some thought to having some way to recharge a system for providing music(or what ever it is that uplifts you) since if any one of these many challenging prognostications becomes manifest, I for one, would like to have some music to pull me up, energize my positive emotions to do my best as life goes on......and on.....and on.....

Rover
Rover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:05 AM   #23
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
"some guy" sent it to you? Can't see any mention of this on the net, nothing to back it up, oct 7th and 14th came and went with similar warnings and no evidence whatsoever.

It's not worthy of putting in the forum imho if it's simply from "some guy".
I think you misunderstood dude. It's not 'some guy's' appraisal, some guy sent him the appraisal. It's just quotes from the media. Maybe 'some guy' got the article off the net somewhere, maybe 'some guy' put the already existing quotes together. It's not a prediction, it's a correlation of quotes of a similar nature in a short time span. That it came from 'some guy' has nothing to do with it's validity as information.

What gets me about this kind of stuff is, we're all tapped into this stuff, so we're all thinking planned collapse, planned nuke attack, pandemic etc. The thing is, whether bad **** is gonna happen isn't a matter of if, but when. Empires are crumbling, oil may be running out - or if you don't like that theory, perhaps the need to control energy is rising - more resource wars, more death and violence is coming, whether it's the conspiracy version or the damn more bad **** version. WWII came out of the same kinds of circumstances. If it didn't involve a false-flag thingo to get the show underway, that would be an historical exception. Either way, the quotes are all correct: bad stuff is coming; yes nukes are worse than 9/11 etc. - with the exception of that C-Pow business about the 21st, 22nd January - that's just plain strange.

Maybe it's one of Rumsfeld's 'known unknown's' where you know you don't know something, as opposed to an 'unknown unknown' where you don't know you don't know something. If we know the date, but we don't even know about it yet, it's a known unknown.
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #24
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover View Post
Hm, today I was working with one of my patients and although she is still very ill, she has improved significantily. As I was going out of the house and the family was saying how sometimes it is difficult to see and appreciate the positive changes, I made the comment that, "one can always see the glass as half full or half empty. Sometimes we look at it half empty because it just feels right for the time being and it feels 'good' for whatever reason, then at another time we can move to seeing it as half full."
Interestingly enough I found this a self fullfilling prophecy and found the rest of my day swinging back and forth between the glass as half full and half empty, then finally finding myself looking at a half empty glass at the end of my day.....(remembering what pulled me into a more positive feeling) I then turned on the radio to a station I knew to play music I liked, and listened to music that was uplifting. It turned it all around, I hten did some things that were uplifting, and it all shifted to a good feeling.

Then I realized that as we all prepare for what ever is to come, stockpiling this and that, we might consider putting some thought to having some way to recharge a system for providing music(or what ever it is that uplifts you) since if any one of these many challenging prognostications becomes manifest, I for one, would like to have some music to pull me up, energize my positive emotions to do my best as life goes on......and on.....and on.....

Rover

\

Yeh, I Agree ... It is better to stay in a POSITIVE State of Mind than to be Consumed by FEAR
Old 10-24-2008, 09:31 AM   #25
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

...all I can hear from this sort of message is a faint, "bla, bla, bla, bla,........

Even if it has been seen in a future timeline, the future is never set in stone, and we have the choice to change it. Pretty easy.

I agree with the "some guy" comments too. Who is the source? Was the message part of a news story in another country's press that we just didn't get in the US?

I believe if there is an incident, it would be an inside job just like 911 was.

I can't stand manipulation by fear. Nothing against the poster, just disregarding the message itself.

Love and Light to all-

X
Mr X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1234567890, hours ! aeiou, leaders all within 72, warnings from world