Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
Maude
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cliff High interviews cancelled for January

Just popped onto the halfpasthuman website and saw that Cliff has cancelled scheduled radio interviews for January. Anybody know why? He said it was for personal responsibility reasons...just wondering what that means!
Happy 2010 to all x
Maude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High interviews cancelled for January

Tks for posting this Maude. He may have some family issues to give priority to.?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

his last interveiw of note is on the veritas radio show. also he stated that due to reworking the lexicon he wouldnt be able to produce another report for a while (3months?), he went as far as to say if the internet is messed with in the way he thinks its going to be maybe these are his last reports.. im gonna get a sub to veritas too much good info on there not to save up for a sub
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:20 AM   #4
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

He's probably readying his boat for the pole shift and getting everything ready. Or, maybe it's not so extreme. I read George Ure's blog daily and haven't heard any news out of the ordinary about Cliff.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #5
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
his last interveiw of note is on the veritas radio show. also he stated that due to reworking the lexicon he wouldnt be able to produce another report for a while (3months?), he went as far as to say if the internet is messed with in the way he thinks its going to be maybe these are his last reports.. im gonna get a sub to veritas too much good info on there not to save up for a sub
He's been saying maybe these are his last reports for a while. I've heard him say a few times that they are capable of running the reports so long as the internet is still available.

--sjkted
Old 01-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #6
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

What's he going to say when there is no ELE?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:53 AM   #7
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

I subbed Veritas recently just to get access to the Cliff High interviews.....it is a worthwhile subscription, great inteviews, I am really enjoying it.
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:49 AM   #8
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
What's he going to say when there is no ELE?
I would imagine if TPTB were to stop all of their activity, there would be very little to report on in the news. I think the ELE goes for the same. He wasn't always promoting an ELE, but he seems to have latched onto Patrick Geryl's work.

--sjkted
Old 01-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #9
Maude
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
He's probably readying his boat for the pole shift and getting everything ready. Or, maybe it's not so extreme. I read George Ure's blog daily and haven't heard any news out of the ordinary about Cliff.

--sjkted
Hi, yes I read George's blog too and yet, as of this morning, he hasn't blogged since 31st. Which is pretty unusual for George, I think.
Thanks for the replies everyone. I am off to check out Veritas now.
Maude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
HorizonQ2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
I recall hearing something along those lines too. I can't remember exactly what he said, but when I read what you wrote it made me think: "Oooh, yeah".
HorizonQ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #11
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting.

Perhaps Bill and Bill ganged up on him in an off-limits aikido
mugging.

Perhaps he's been attacked once too often by the
cointelpros and fancies a break.

I followed Clif closely, even interviewed him,
and generally liked his take on things......
that is until he got mugged by the Geryl material,
which in my humble opinion is fear-based tosh.

He's best when he just sticks to what his tarot-bots read out,
and less good when he's acting as encyclopaedia to the world.
For instance, he clearly does understand how reality can
shift dimensions without us all dying.
This is a rather large spiritual blind-spot if you ask me.

No-ones perfect, and discernment is always required.
I like the look of his boat though....
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #12
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

Here`s a link to a great site which follows Cliff High and George Ure`s interviews:
http://pimpinturtle.com/categories/WEB%20BOT.aspx
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #13
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Interesting.

Perhaps Bill and Bill ganged up on him in an off-limits aikido
mugging.

Perhaps he's been attacked once too often by the
cointelpros and fancies a break.

I followed Clif closely, even interviewed him,
and generally liked his take on things......
that is until he got mugged by the Geryl material,
which in my humble opinion is fear-based tosh.

He's best when he just sticks to what his tarot-bots read out,
and less good when he's acting as encyclopaedia to the world.
For instance, he clearly does understand how reality can
shift dimensions without us all dying.
This is a rather large spiritual blind-spot if you ask me.

No-ones perfect, and discernment is always required.
I like the look of his boat though....

What would you do if you had in your web bots sun disease starting way back in 1997 and suddenly you found someone who writes about what you see in bots, kinda adds credence to it, don't you think.
How your view on shifting dimesion is any different than his?
Do you have anything to support it?
He at least has his technology.

What I find true in your statement that he is limited to his knowledge and understanding of things, but I don't know any other guy who's knowledge base would be greater than clif's

on a side note he names himself clif high, as a freeman not CLIFF HIGH/ Clif High

gibonos

ps. I think it's good that his gonna take a break and rethink it
his work is to widely read by those who oppress us and use it to thier advantage i.e. israel will supply gas mask to all it's citizens, wonder why

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=581914

Last edited by gibonos; 01-05-2010 at 07:02 PM.
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:27 PM   #14
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I already posted in the Bill Ryan thread what I think of his technology and why it appears to be wrong sometimes..

Apart from his webbot I love listening to his interviews cause he is an extremely well informed person, well read and with a strong scientific background.. which really shows into his analysis skills. Since I share a scientific background and strong computer skills I can really understand the details of what he is speaking about.. the same goes for the physics involved.

I liked Bill Deagle to a point but some of his claims are clearly way off from any scientific standpoint as Cliff suggested (I mean continents moving few kilometers per day? Thousands of underground cities??). Sure Bill Deagle may have worked for the black projects.. but he was only a physician there. He may understand biology but he sucks at technology and physics.. and even more at predicting stuff. Bill seems to defend Deagle because he is sure about his credentials.. but what he seems to forget is that doesn't make him a good predictor of the future.

As far as the 2012 extreme climatic change... I don't see Cliff's careful analysis as being fear-mongering. It has happened before, many times (in the presence of much more advanced humans/ETs/Wanderers) and I think its quite self-centric if not outright egoistic to completely blow off this possibility of happening again just because this time we are difference and we 'seem' to understand spirituality better than the beings in Atlantis and Lemuria. As much as I'd like to believe David Wilcock that humanity is not negative enough to attract such a 'disaster'... I just can't .. cause humanity is not all that great in the eyes of many ETs who are actively trying to persuade the higher forces that humanity does not deserve this planet.. and things are really more around the 50/50 .. rather than any kind of certainty either way.

I've noticed Bill & Kerry have started to outright avoid presenting information of cataclysmical nature, even though the probability may be quite high as far as I've seen. Spirituallity doesn't mean humanity is invulnerable to a mass death scenario.. Whole planets have been destroyed in the past.. and the only certainty so far has been that planet Earth will survive, humanity is just a flea that will get stomped if it doesn't change its ways very soon. For all we know all the wanderers that have come here are only to give humanity a fighting chance.. maybe a very small one .. and for those 5% that manage to live through, to help with re-creating the human civilization in the 4th density.. the rest may help through the etheric/astral planes once they die. I've already been told where I should be for the changes and there is even a small group that formed around this place out of pure synchronicity.. so in my opinion this possibility SHOULD NOT be so easily dismissed as Bill & Kerry have been playing it down. It is not fear-mongering .. just being prepared for all possibilities with high probabilities.. and judging from all the information we have so far.. the probabilities run high. I mean the poles are already moving 64km/year and accelerating .. how long can we think that 'love and light' will save us from the hard physics involving electro-magnetism?

My own view pretty much sides with Astralwalker's , Cliff and Patrick Geryl ... however I still believe humanity has a chance (as I've been repeatedly told in the Astral.. everything would be underwater already if the 'wanderers' were not here).. but and thats a big but.. I have yet to see one single action in the daily life that would say humanity is changing.. on the contrary it seems to be heading right over the high cliff .. no pun intended lol

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-05-2010 at 03:41 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #15
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Chosen

I feel the same way.
What I would add is the disclaimer bill and kerry put next to geryl's interview.
His ego might be huge, but all he did is say what he thinks and backed it up by math and codes.
From the disclaimer you can deduct they back all whistleblowers, but him,
where even bill said in that interview they he had a guy from military or nasa telling him the same things.

If such events occured in the past, why we live in 3d world?
The other thing that bothers me, how Geryl is sure that north america will be the new south pole, when he nor anyone knows when the event is gonna take place.
What if it happens 12 hours before and Russia will take america's place? or Europe?
I sure would like to know more.

gibonos

ps.what is the evidence that earth will transform into 4th density, other than wishful thinking?!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I also feel the same way Chosen.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #17
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

In the past the event was the other way around. Humanity 'fell from grace'. The DNA was brought to a mere minimum needed to provide higher intellectual capability with minimum access to the higher layers.

For example you could say that Atlantis was mostly a place of 4th and some 5th density and had direct communication through few of the inhabitants with 6th density beings. Law of One and RA state this somewhere I think.. that they naively tried to further human development by directly contacting them.

There is no evidence 'per se' of earth being transformed into 4D.. only a lot of very reliable information passed by higher intelligences.

There is also nothing to say that many civilizations from the past have not 'ascended' into 4th density... in fact some artifacts and abandoned cities seem to suggest that fact. RA themselves state that they had their own 3D experience on Venus before ascending to 4th density (I am not 100% sure it was Venus.. but pretty sure). Yet we can see that Venus today has pretty much still the 3rd density componen of itself.

As regarding the location of the new poles. Ivon Stein on his timeline2012 presentation has done a pretty good analysis of available information... the interesting thing is that his conclusions seem to match the 64 km/year move of the pole we have started to observe only now.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #18
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
Chosen

I feel the same way.
What I would add is the disclaimer bill and kerry put next to geryl's interview.
His ego might be huge, but all he did is say what he thinks and backed it up by math and codes.
From the disclaimer you can deduct they back all whistleblowers, but him,
where even bill said in that interview they he had a guy from military or nasa telling him the same things.

If such events occured in the past, why we live in 3d world?
The other thing that bothers me, how Geryl is sure that north america will be the new south pole, when he nor anyone knows when the event is gonna take place.
What if it happens 12 hours before and Russia will take america's place? or Europe?
I sure would like to know more.

gibonos

ps.what is the evidence that earth will transform into 4th density, other than wishful thinking?!
Yep, I think Bill Ryan had said it right in one of his interviews -- they started Camelot in order to inform people and bring hope for the future. Obviously, the Patrick Geryl interview brings no hope. I think some people (myself included) are of the opinion that by planning and preparing, we might be able to make it and do ok. If Geryl's scenario comes to pass, we're all pretty much screwed, even people who are at high altitudes and have several years of food storage. I think that Bill and Kerry are choosing to not accept this information because of the devastating effect it would have on them and Camelot viewers.

--sjkted
Old 01-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #19
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yep, I think Bill Ryan had said it right in one of his interviews -- they started Camelot in order to inform people and bring hope for the future. Obviously, the Patrick Geryl interview brings no hope. I think some people (myself included) are of the opinion that by planning and preparing, we might be able to make it and do ok. If Geryl's scenario comes to pass, we're all pretty much screwed, even people who are at high altitudes and have several years of food storage. I think that Bill and Kerry are choosing to not accept this information because of the devastating effect it would have on them and Camelot viewers.

--sjkted
I think it's all to our karma, there is nothing we can do to be 100% safe, maybe moving inland increases your chances. Best preparation is mental preparation for worse and knowledge...
Even if you lose your stored food you are still able to get it yourself or build a shelter, how to start fire without a match, it not that simple when it's raining and cold all the time.
What would grow in nuclear winter?
Many unanswered question.

gibonos
Old 01-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #20
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
In the past the event was the other way around. Humanity 'fell from grace'. The DNA was brought to a mere minimum needed to provide higher intellectual capability with minimum access to the higher layers.

For example you could say that Atlantis was mostly a place of 4th and some 5th density and had direct communication through few of the inhabitants with 6th density beings. Law of One and RA state this somewhere I think.. that they naively tried to further human development by directly contacting them.

There is no evidence 'per se' of earth being transformed into 4D.. only a lot of very reliable information passed by higher intelligences.

There is also nothing to say that many civilizations from the past have not 'ascended' into 4th density... in fact some artifacts and abandoned cities seem to suggest that fact. RA themselves state that they had their own 3D experience on Venus before ascending to 4th density (I am not 100% sure it was Venus.. but pretty sure). Yet we can see that Venus today has pretty much still the 3rd density componen of itself.

As regarding the location of the new poles. Ivon Stein on his timeline2012 presentation has done a pretty good analysis of available information... the interesting thing is that his conclusions seem to match the 64 km/year move of the pole we have started to observe only now.
So what we have is what we think or what we were told.
Based on, lets say, bible we can asume there there are entities that are very patient and can wait thousands of years with their agenda, how would we know that this is any different?!

For the sake of the argument lets say Egipt was build by Atlanteans, who came from 4th d, if so, why they were not able to sustain there knowledge and expand it?
Some that survived still remembered how to do stuff, but couldn't pass the knowledge further, it's as if they were 4d but their sons were not.
If thats true it means that dna downgrade works on newborns and kills the argument of instant dna upgrade, assension.
Based on that I think they were people just like us.
Most of the current populace, wouldn't have a clue how to rebuilt civilazation, so initially we would have some resemblance, but than everything would be lost.

As far as Stein's, I haven't read any of her work, but from what I understand a powerful cme would have the same effect on impact, instant flip, so it wouldn't matter whare they are at that moment.

gibonos
Old 01-07-2010, 02:25 AM   #21
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I'm beginning to think that finding out what's going on here is like solving in algebra equation with two unknown variables -- in other words, it can't be done. I have felt several times like I was close, but each time I end up getting new data that seems to invalidate my conclusion. I think whoever's in charge knows this and is throwing out every scenario as "truth" through backchannels. The problem is that so many of these things are so difficult to prove...

--sjkted