Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are you an Indigo person? Take a look at the charactersitics of an Indigo.

Indigo Adult Characteristics
* Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

* Are very creative and enjoy making things.

* Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

* Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

* Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

* May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

* Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

* Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.

* Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

* May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).

* May have trouble with RAGE.

* Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.

* Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won't count and/or that the outcome really doesn't mattter.

* Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.

* Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."

* Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.

* Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.

* Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn't mean you're not an indigo, though.

* Have strong intuition. * Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.

* Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.

* May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

* May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.

* Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.

* Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.

* When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.

Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these 25 characteristics.
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you an Indigo person? Take a look at the charactersitics of an Indigo.

This is totally me!!! I should use this as my resume!
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you an Indigo person? Take a look at the charactersitics of an Indigo.

http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/1-1-TheChildren.html

peace always
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is totally me!!! I should use this as my resume!
Lightsurfer, This totally me too 25/25

Last edited by MONITOR; 01-08-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this is mee too. Even to the suicide part, thats strange.
I dare say it could also be tailored to any other being on this planet.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #6
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

I scored about 80% on this and I have scored around 95% on other tests.

I believe I am an indigo. I'm 17 years old and I dropped out of high school. Ironically Ive learned more out of high school than I ever have during high school. My whole life has felt like its being carefully guided, Like I need to learn specific things at specific times. In fact thats all that this physical incarnation has been so far just a bunch of intense learning experiences occurring at the right time. When I was 13 I started obsessively studying and understanding philosophy, and even cryptic philosophy like Spinoza.

Ive had dreams before I knew any of this alternative stuff about the world seemingly coming to an end. Everyone is panicking and it looks like something from george orwell (police state etc) is going to be starting. Then all of a sudden Everything is transformed and colors are enhanced, people are levitating, an amazing sense of unconditional love etc. Ive also had feelings like I needed to learn things and prepare for 2012 before I ever really knew what it was about. I have very loving open minded parents, although their atheists and they think I'm crazy.

I believe I am here to do something. Which could be as simple as being a beacon of light and love to raise the collective consciousness

Last edited by Derek; 01-08-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Im now 19 years old and I also find myself in those characteristics. But i don,t know if I am one. What I find most hard is that I don<t know any person of my age interested in the same things as I am. This is all strange
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

So, what other known properties if any are these folks meant to have. I got accused of being one years ago because i was able to heal people of pain and stuffclose contact or distant, but I have always thought that we all have some magical tricks up our sleeves!
Old 01-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Pah!!!!!!!!

Load of nonsense
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #10
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

lmao

Swanny, just asking is all...
Old 01-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Pah!!!!!!!!

Load of nonsense

Absolutely and no way... it's all true and a load of bullcrap as well!

Got 24/25, so I graduated cum laude! Now let's leave the positive stigma, before EGO starts clutching on to it!

Mos' def an indigo, otherwise I would've got myself caught up in the duality

Oh-oh, I'm stuck!

Love y'all!

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-08-2010 at 07:16 PM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #12
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

bump
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #13
Spregovori

narrow definitions never bring positive long term results
Old 01-09-2010, 04:00 AM   #14
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

It's me. I am a yes to all the questions. Now my Husband knows why I would rather sleep.........
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

All I know is that I'm an interesting individual.

I got good grades but I also misbehaved and defied the authority of school officials growing up.

I've struggled with depression since my teens but it feels under control now.

There aren't many people that I can connect with.

I have never been in a relationship with anyone and have little desire to seek out one, though I'd love to.

Everything my father said about working hard and working your way up is total b.s.

Political systems are full of **** and there are plenty of other broken systems in our society.

I've never liked working in a group because I feel it stifles my ability to contribute meaningfully.

I suppose I have some of these traits but basically, other than a few very lucid dreams, hearing conversations in my mind that didn't seem meant for me, seeing a few ghosts, I really can't heal others. I can inspire them though.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:15 AM   #16
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I have a few more to add to the 25:

(26) Your biggest psychological scars or wounds have to do with having been betrayed by the person or people in your life that you’re closest to, or were closest to. This is a really big one. David Wilcock has already mentioned it in one of his blogs, as being probably the biggest trap that a Wanderer/StarSeed needs to beware of. But it’s certainly worth mentioning this one again. As David also explains, the reason this deep emotional scar can be so psychologically damaging and limiting to you is that as a Wanderer you’re used (in your past lives, before you volunteered to come down to this density) to a much purer and truer form of “love” from anybody you’re intimate with in any sense.

(27) There are many consequences of no.26, and some of these have already been mentioned in the list of 25. One not mentioned so far is: you have had to learn to make yourself never smile in any business situation. The reason you have to do this is that whenever you give anybody a genuine smile, they immediately see that you look extremely generous (which, being a Wanderer, you of course are, big time). Many people will then jump to the conclusion that they can con you or steal from you or exploit you big time – because they believe that a person who is that generous will be so forgiving as not to properly protect their own interests. They assume that you'll just be so tolerant you'll make excuses for the damage they do. Also, they often subsequently discover, to their great surprise, that they were quite wrong about this you-not-protecting-your-interests bit.

(28) In Western cultures these days, it’s not considered normal to be or seem as “detached” as you, my Indigo friend, can often be or appear to be. People just don’t understand that being detached doesn’t necessarily mean you're being uninvolved, let alone “not present”. The truth is, a person can only fully be themselves, or be truly liberated or spiritually enlightened, or genuinely caring in a completely unneurotic way, unless they are very “fluent” at detachment and practice it quite often. People who are from Asian or indigenous cultures understand this, but most people in Western cultures don’t, even if they know you very well.

(29) You simply don’t get lonely, in any major sense. Loneliness is really just a form of sadness if not depression, and (assuming you are in at least your thirties) you’ve well and truly left falling victim to depression behind a long time ago.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #17
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

If this were a survey with little boxes to check "yes" or "no" in I would have checked every one with a yes. Never noticed this before.

EDIT: additions above. Four more "yes" check marks.

26) is my biggest ''problem" in this life hands down. Without this, my life would be far greater.

29) Something about me those close to me complain about more than anything. They just can't understand how someone can not get lonely.

I am never alone, and never have been.. that is why.

In light, of love
Shaynard

Last edited by Shaynard; 01-09-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

30) Are you made of flesh and blood???

Then get over it you are no more special than anyone else
Old 01-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #19
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.in5d.com/indigo-crystal.html
Old 01-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I feel sorry for those of you that need to grasp at a silly little title to make yourselves feel important...
You really don't need to do this.
Get well soon.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #21
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I feel sorry for those of you that need to grasp at a silly little title to make yourselves feel important...
Get well soon.
that statement seems harsh and mean spirited.
EVERYONE, including you Swanny, wants and needs to feel special.
I think EVERYONE that exists, no matter what their origin, is special.
I wonder why you feel so threatened by this?

people who are different search to fit in, or to find where they fit in.

I was told years ago that I was an indigo, but never paid it any attention.
I answer yes to every single question above and that I have found in other places, but I certainly don't feel any more special than anyone else.
I always thought everyone felt as I did and that anybody could answer yes to those questions... I know I am different, and being different is something I will celebrate, but I certainly don't feel superior.

this is a VERY unique time we are in right now, and there are many beings walking this planet, not just humans, and we are all special!

I love you Swanny!

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Practically anybody can find something from the list that fits them....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #23
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to add one to the list
30. You feel threatened by Swanny, or rather, will not answer because of what te wabbit hunter has written.....

Me? Of course i'm frigging special, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, just like the other 6.5 billion (or so) souls on this planet at this time. Every single one of us is unique and I care less what any other person thinks or says or does. You get bullies everywhere.
Like I'm learning.....don't sweat the small stuff, leave that to the small minded.

See you in the stars people.....

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #24
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Get well soon.
While identifying with this resists infinite being, dis-identifying with it is identifying with a non-identity mental construct and also limiting you...if not more. This is only a minute aspect to the being, like a grain of sand on an endless beach.

Pointing out the truth is not as important as pointing to it, and pointing to it is not as important as knowing it. Like raising a child...you don't tell them what is false, you show them what is truth so they may know it for themselves and never be false again.

So while one may identify with these traits they must delve inside with that feeling of knowing so that they may find truth in the feeling and expose the light within. Do not resist the identity either, use it as fuel for the fire of being. The truth is not to identify with an aspect of being and limit yourself, but to awaken you to the infinite aspects of your being. Identifying with one aspect of your totality is like being the spark and never lighting the fire only inches away.

By dis-identifying with the identity you have created a new dis-identifying identity with which to point out others errors with no purpose other than to bolster your own mind made identity. Making you feel special compared to them, this is exposed in the statement "I feel sorry for you" and further exposed by the lack of helping find a solution, if their really is a problem, which their is not. So in your own way you have made yourself "special" by looking down on them when you could have elevated them simply by showing them truth instead of exposing the false. There is truth in everything, but everything is not truth. Like the Buddha's the finger pointing to the moon is not the moon.

Don't take this the wrong way and perceive what I say to mean you are wrong, but that you only repeated the error you came to point out in the first place. Look inside, use this spark to light the fire...

Matthew 7:3-5
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #25
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

Pretty sure I'm one of them.
I have all the traits except I don't cause electrical malfunction and even though I've been trying for many months - I haven't been able to peer into alternate realities, remote view or astral project yet.

I've seen this list before and I have to disagree with Swanny, I do not know many people that have even half of those traits.
The list describes me too well, much more accurately than most people can describe me.

Last edited by optimistic; 01-09-2010 at 03:05 PM.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote