Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:05 AM   #26
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you unexpectedly changed recently?

I have enjoyed reading the answers to my question.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that they have changed because of an energy wave that is washing over all of planet Earth.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #27
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Droid et al,

What an highly energetic thread!

I too experience some beautiful changes. Just a small one: talking to complete strangers on a bus or tram with a big as# smile on my face... feels good! Before I tended to focus on these heavy vibes you always feelsee when travelling public transport while asking stupid innerquestions like: 'why can't we smile more? I wish we would talk to each other more, get out of our sealed anxietal personal worlds?'

Of course by doing just that, I wasn't contributing to change a lot...

Anyway, I'm off, because I stared at this little box for too long (even when it is radiating beauty :-). It snowed here in Antwerp last night and now the sun's shining... better greet it

Peace & 1Love,
xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #28
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

Hello PA members,

This is a wonderful thread and would like to share with you what changes I’ve experienced in recent times. But in order to do this I most go back a few decades to an experience that changed my life for ever even though I might not consciously known at the time, but the memory stayed with me till this day.

My parents and I were living back in my mom’s country of origin, Venezuela, and brought me to America for vacation. It was November 22nd 1963. I was 10 years old then. We took a Greyhound bus from Miami to Tallahassee to see the country side. On the bus I was playing with a ball dad had bought me at the airport and I dropped it seeing it roll to the back of the bus. I then ran to the back of bus going under a chain that I hadn’t even noticed that divided the bus in two. A man in the back had picked my ball up and I sat next to him trying to figure a way to say thank you because I didn’t know how to say that in English. The bus suddenly stopped and the driver said something to my dad. Dad called me and said I was not supposed to be in the back of the bus.

I knew right then, the world I lived in was not the same as the one I had been accustomed to. A few minutes later the bus stopped again and everybody was talking and crying. I didn’t know what was going on till later when I heard my dad say to mom that the president of America had been shot.

Of course, I forgot about the incident, but as I was growing up and then later throughout my life when I saw injustices around me that memory immediately returned to me. All my life I’ve been searching for answers that would explained the suffering in the world, the hunger, the wars and all the misery we see on a daily basis. That search led me to change religions like changing shorts but the answers weren’t there either. I gone back and forth throughout all this years living the robotic life we all seemed to be trapped on living. But strangely enough, something always happens that catapults me back and sort of wakes me up again. Is like a voice in the back of my head that says I am living a lie.

Just a couple of years ago, while sitting at work I started seeing this on clocks: 11:11, 12:12 and so on. Then I read on the internet that it meant sort of like a wake up call. There I was again searching the internet for answers to the same old questions. There is a difference now though, because I know that humanity is changing and there is a hope in the air that goes right through our very souls. I agree with you all: CHANGE IS IN THE AIR. And here I am now in PA sharing with you this old earth and journey, learning still through the love of many who want to make this planet a paradise again.

Hope we all meet someday in common ground

Roland
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:16 AM   #29
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

Instead...

Really enjoyed your insight, No, it never was meant to be this way, we have been deceived into believing this is the right way and now humanity is trapped, but the winds of change are here, and a storm is coming. The world will never be the same because love will prevail above all.

Roland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
It blows me away how so many houses are vacant or in foreclosure that families could just live in. Why DO we have to pay to live on the planet where we were born? What else could we be doing with our time if it wasn't spent worrying about coming up with money to pay for gasoline, electricity or a place to live? It wasn't meant to be this way

Everything DOES seem to be shifting though. I thought it was just me 'getting older' and maybe that's part of it, but I like what's in the air with respect to the winds of change.

I hope to meet all of you some day.
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #30
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I live on an island so the reference to waves is literal and symbolic . I am 52 yrs. old about 4 yrs. ago I was diagnosed with a terminal illness and doctors told me there was no cure. As fate will have it I came across project Camelot and thanks to the information I beat the odds. I am now reliving my life with renew vigor. My wife gave birth twice since then. I guess you can call me mr. mom.
I am now a researcher of the solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats for they help me to awaken and relive my life . My life has changed in ways I have never imagine.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:53 AM   #31
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

quote "It blows me away how so many houses are vacant or in foreclosure that families could just live in. Why DO we have to pay to live on the planet where we were born? What else could we be doing with our time if it wasn't spent worrying about coming up with money to pay for gasoline, electricity or a place to live? It wasn't meant to be this way"

cool point. why do we even have to pay to live in the UNIVERSE we were born in?? haha i think about it all the time. the main problem is that everyone needs to eat and have shelter, maybe we will get to a point where we genetically modify out the need to eat!

communism sort of leans towards giving people these things but i dont think its the answer to our problems, i dont know what is, but i know that the way things are run now is not the best way or the right way

to answer your question i think we would be making art. it would be amazing. poetry, music, anything
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #32
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
That's exactly how I am feeling these days as well ! I am totally immersed in this awakening process. All of my breaks at work are taken up reading about ascension and the shift. I download tens of Internet interviews and radio programs onto my i-pod and listen to them on my drive to and from work ; I listen to them as I doing house work or gardening. I've begun to meditate again. I notice nature more and pay attention to the plants and trees and the clouds in the sky.
I haven't been romantically involved with any one for more than a year now. I just don't feel like getting involved with the drama any more. I've stopped calling life long friends for a chit chat. Even though, I have gotten closer with my parents and children. Generally, it seems as though everything that was important to me only a couple of years ago, no longer interests me. I feel as if I'm running out of time and it is time to get my house in order. I feel as if I'm living a completely different life.
Recently, this past year, I quit smoking cold turkey. I also have almost quit smoking pot (I thought that would never happen). Not that pot is bad, I just don't want to screw up my breathing patterns, breath brings in the life-force. My newer perspective doesn't want to tamper with that (that doesn't stop me from eating pot).

I once was able to have a slight idea of what my future might hold, or who I might be in a year or two. I do feel these changes are wonderful, it's just that, I'm noticing that I'm growing spiritually more than other areas, I'm growing so fast, that who knows what I'm going to be thinking/acting/doing next year.

I have hardly no time for drama concerning not so important issues. This has had a big effect on who I am, who I spend my time with and what my time is about. It's the path that I have chosen and so far It's been a lonely one. Only a few I know in person can stand to hear what I'm saying with out getting a lost tunnel vision look, and theres a smaller handful people that can talk to me about this stuff. The thing is, there are more people to talk about this stuff with now, than before.

I too am building stronger ties with my family, who is also on a similar wavelength with me, thank God for that. I also feel like I'm living a different life. It's like a chaotic reaction to taking the red pill and the reality sets in that your "outside the matrix" for a common analogy. It's hard to plug back in and forget once you've begun an awakening. But I'm noticing that people that are not to keen on this awakening, are going through unexpected changes as well, in personality and lifestyle habits.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 12-19-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #33
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAkapacity View Post
Hi Droid et al,

What an highly energetic thread!

I too experience some beautiful changes. Just a small one: talking to complete strangers on a bus or tram with a big as# smile on my face... feels good! Before I tended to focus on these heavy vibes you always feelsee when travelling public transport while asking stupid innerquestions like: 'why can't we smile more? I wish we would talk to each other more, get out of our sealed anxietal personal worlds?'

Of course by doing just that, I wasn't contributing to change a lot...

Anyway, I'm off, because I stared at this little box for too long (even when it is radiating beauty :-). It snowed here in Antwerp last night and now the sun's shining... better greet it

Peace & 1Love,
xxdA.
Hi Dakapacity,
I've become more conscious of my behaviour to other people. Therefore,I've been trying out the smiling at strangers thing too. From greeting cashiers in grocery stores or greeting people in my office building elevator with a great big smile as you say, really works wonders. I no longer have that uncomfortable feeling riding in elevators with strangers and not knowing where to look. By just making one small comment with a smile it makes our ride a lot more comfortable.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #34
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
I live on an island so the reference to waves is literal and symbolic . I am 52 yrs. old about 4 yrs. ago I was diagnosed with a terminal illness and doctors told me there was no cure. As fate will have it I came across project Camelot and thanks to the information I beat the odds. I am now reliving my life with renew vigor. My wife gave birth twice since then. I guess you can call me mr. mom.
I am now a researcher of the solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats for they help me to awaken and relive my life . My life has changed in ways I have never imagine.
Hi Frank Samuel,
What a great story. I've been researching solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats as well as a means of raising my own freguency. What do you think helped you heal ? Finding Project Camelot has also changed my life.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #35
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread here.

Yes, you bet I've changed! In fact I am dong it once again, in a major way. I made a video concerning what i am doing. Most likely you will never guess what it is that I am doing. It's probably the most important thing that anyone can do in their whole life and has nothing to do with stock piling food, money or gold... it's way beyond all that physical shtuff, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubCGJMCHF1k

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #36
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
what a wonderful message ,very up lifting .I to have suffered and cured my self .hearing it fresh beats all the testimnials ...thank you
love and light my friend
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #37
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Changes are going on for sure...

I've pretty much given up dairy and meat this year (though I still eat them, consumption is greatly reduced.... and I feel differently to, how shall I say, carcasses ?)... What interests me more, though...is when Imention my findings to my parents, whom I expect to take such with a pinch of salt..., they then take up the same banner... my father has also given up dairy.

For a 70+ man to give up dairy without much struggle, to me shows a change in the winds...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 AM   #38
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Am I the only one who think the change is going faster than before? I am 18 years old and I sometime ask myself if I am normal considering all those changes. I am not interested in the same things as people of my age and I learned so many things and information this year. That's why I am thinking it may be going faster now.
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #39
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I find myself mentally saying "blessings" to others that I might cross paths with. I don't really prefer that word "blessings" but I direct mental thoughts to others like "may you listen to your heart, may you find peace within, may you help someone today"... that sort of thing.

I say thank you to the hens for their eggs, and speak my gratitude to the vegetables growing in the greenhouse... I speak to them as friends. I tend to them w/conscious care.

There are a handful of friends that I connect with regularly who are spiritual minded and keep up w/what's going on in the world.... I can hardly stand ANY small talk whatsoever, yet I am thoughtful to be kind to others.

I don't get upset about things as frequently as before yet I don't get excited either... almost too flatlined...lol

As for TV I watch Jesse Ventura and Fringe.
I have decided to get an appatus to download from the computer that I can walk aroung with a listen to interviews... I'm online wayyyyy to much.

I've also been having very detailed, love filled dreams at night. I really don't eat a lot of sweets, however, this past weekend, I ate 1/4 of a pan of the most incredibly tasting fudge, ohmygawd I couldn't get enough... arghhh! lol

Cheers!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:13 AM   #40
Gringo
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody...Im new to the forum so please bear with me.
i think im experianceing changes....I grew up as a country boy and thought of myself as kinda tuff and strong willed, I was in boxing and wrestling in highschool, was kind of a loner or a bit of a rebel, cuz I would stick up for other kids that were being treated badly from the pouplar kids, and half the time getting into fights.
just to give you a tid bit of what I was about. Now years later,just within the last year or so I get headaches,got my vision checked 20/20 vision, and I will cry at the drop of a hat, the felling of butterflies in my stomach and a sense of restlessness. example... watched the movie Marly and me ...cried ...went to see my daughters christmas concert in witch she played the french horn...cried...watched the sand drawings with the slavic girl...cried...jeeze im such a crybaby now hope im not having a mentel break-down.
Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:15 AM   #41
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
Hello everybody...Im new to the forum so please bear with me.
i think im experianceing changes....I grew up as a country boy and thought of myself as kinda tuff and strong willed, I was in boxing and wrestling in highschool, was kind of a loner or a bit of a rebel, cuz I would stick up for other kids that were being treated badly from the pouplar kids, and half the time getting into fights.
just to give you a tid bit of what I was about. Now years later,just within the last year or so I get headaches,got my vision checked 20/20 vision, and I will cry at the drop of a hat, the felling of butterflies in my stomach and a sense of restlessness. example... watched the movie Marly and me ...cried ...went to see my daughters christmas concert in witch she played the french horn...cried...watched the sand drawings with the slavic girl...cried...jeeze im such a crybaby now hope im not having a mentel break-down.
You'll fit right in. Welcome.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #42
Stranger
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All....
Very interesting thread! Yes, changes are occurring. I too, have noticed that I am no longer interested in a lot of things.....so much is now considered very trivial! Anyone else noticing how many ppl. are getting upset over the silliest things?
Yes, I too have stopped eating meat - cut back on dairy and would rather stay at home than even go shopping (even for necessities like groceries)! OMG! I got rid of my microwave and cable (tv) almost 3 years ago - my cellphone over a year ago.

For anyone interested....here is a video/link with scientist Ivan Stein (Timeline to 2012), regarding the coming changes, including our personal changes. In it he explains what - why - when things will occur according to the Mayan calendar. If I recall (at about 28 min.) - he mentions that in Feb '11, things are supposed to speed up by 20x. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that! Seems like - on one leg you'd be putting on your pants to go to work - while with the other you'd be taking your pants off to go to bed. YOU figure it out

This is a MUST watch.....very informative.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...to+2012&hl=en#

Love and Light
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #43
jjeffers75
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Yes Droid56, I can weigh in on this one as well. My wife and I no longer smoke and we stopped drinking alcohol within the last 12 months and although I have not stopped eating meat, I can concur.

We are working towards complete off-grid living. It blows me away how so many houses are vacant or in foreclosure that families could just live in. Why DO we have to pay to live on the planet where we were born? What else could we be doing with our time if it wasn't spent worrying about coming up with money to pay for gasoline, electricity or a place to live? It wasn't meant to be this way. (Not complaining, just saying
)
Amen to that, that is the Gospel that is definitly not complaining that is the way it should be 99% of the worlds pop. goes to work everyday just to pay the bills so they have a roof over their family's head, heat, etc. most of them not happy with what they do and most of them living one paycheck away from the whole family being homeless..... Just think what we could accomplish if we were free to pursue true freedom.... anyway I just had to second that 120%
jjeffers75 is offline   Reply With Quote