Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
SoulSuspect

Default Aliens to the Resue this Oct. Huh?

Straight up, they are completely stealth based right. Makes me ask why no contact? and if their supposedly is, why so secret? This galactic federation thing has too many holes for me to really roll with. Especially just due to the fact that we are supposedly not asking the universe for help or that there are rules of no interaction or direct interference with the human specie. But then we are supposdely dominated by this other cold blooded race the reptillians. Who are right up in our **** eating us alive and what not, yet this super duper nice guy federation just stands above and does nothing. Sorry guys laws of the universe. So if a f**ked up alien race comes to your planet and enslaves the people of that planet and decides to feed off them in all sorts of ways and at the same time there is this other annoying race of alien greys who randomly abduct and literally probe the **** out of us. So heres what we will do we will make contact with the most random wierdist people on earth and no photographs please. But one day we will show you our cool ship and thats it. You get to see our dope ass ship but you still will be getting eaten alive as well as probed more than any other race in the universe. No worries. Well Damn, at least we will get to see your shiny ship. This message is directed at no one whom is down with the galatic federation, its just a point of view up for debate. Not trying to hurt any feeelings here. But wtf !?! and lets say all of this is real, then serioulsy wtf !?! either way wtf !?! wtf stands for what the fart by the way. Not trying to break any rules here.

Peace Love and War

Please, SoulSuspect,
it would be much appreciated if you would edit this post yourself and refrase your message into a more respectfull and less rude language.

Jenny

Last edited by Jenny; 10-11-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Aliens to the Resue this Oct. Huh?

I love the fact they choose youtube to get their message across, makes me laugh everytime I see one
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
MusicLover

Default Re: Aliens to the Resue this Oct. Huh?

I agree...the computerized little voice HAHAHA I just can't wait for the end of the week.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
OceanWinds

hallarious... and so true swanny. I also laugh my ass off when I hear something like "Master Love Cosmos" has channeled information with the Great Leader of the Planet Nimbus, and says they are coming. I have no doubt they are channeling information, but they are getting messed with.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:46 PM   #5
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I love the fact they choose youtube to get their message across, makes me laugh everytime I see one
Hahaha, me too.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:12 AM   #6
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

and their rescue plan is..........

BLUNTS FOR EVERYONE!!

planet earth has now been intergalacticly dankified
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:41 AM   #7
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I have been dreaming about somthing like this for almost a year now, the message of disclosure. Dreaming of aliens for years, but that there will be a mass sighting, since last winter. I think there is a good chance something amazing will happen somewhere in the world this month, some grand sighting.
In my dreams I was never given a date. I made some computer images of the ships I saw in my most recent dream and put them in my photo album.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:58 AM   #8
a human being
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful music Jenn. One of the all time best soundtracks!
a human being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:09 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My theroy of why disclosure has not happened yet has to do with the region of space we are still in. These ET's are more than likely used to an environment that has a much higher vibrational frequency then the area of the Milky Way we are currently in.

They would probably find it harsh to step out of thier ships and deal with the lower frequency.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

They would probably find it harsh to step out of thier ships and deal with the lower frequency.
well at least they would KNOw what we have to deal with then .. dya in day out .. we all find it harsh too
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #11
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland

Hi Jenn - great site
Looking forward to 14th
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #12
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
My theroy of why disclosure has not happened yet has to do with the region of space we are still in. These ET's are more than likely used to an environment that has a much higher vibrational frequency then the area of the Milky Way we are currently in.

This is a good point. I met a woman the other day who was quite ill. Probably her first time here. Kind of like allergies.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Youtube and the internet is (or was) the first free form of media we have had possibly since
the invention of the news paper.
So I don't find that fact to outrageous.

How else could a message be spread by channelers?

I'm on the skeptic side of things when it comes to the 14th though, but youtube
and the internet is a truly amazing form of free speech that we should never look
down upon just because the videos aren't farmed and manufactured with a high budget.

Information is all that counts, the means by which it comes is moot.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:59 PM   #14
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
Straight up, they are completely stealth based right. Makes me ask why no contact?...
You make some good points. There are millions of personal disclosures worldwide. Global disclosure is years away. There is Terran law and there is galactic law. They do not want to colonize Terra. They want to bring Terrans up to speed without incinerating themselves. They want to do business. Technology is not what makes man. Their toys are better than your toys. If you take toys away, you still have man. What is man's nature? Everybody has one head, two arms, two legs, and torso. God's image. It is standard blueprint. What makes a man? All men are as much alike as they are different. What makes you man is your path. If you believe somebody is going to probe and eat you, you must go sit quietly and drink tea. Do not go and see bad movies. Fill mind with emptiness, then you will feel, hear, taste, and smell. October 14 tomorrow. Big Ship Day. If it happens or does not, is not good, not bad, just is. You can still enjoy Big Ship Day with or without ship. Everybody has ideas. Most ideas do not work. Do not create ideas. Sit quietly, drink tea, enjoy today, enjoy Big Ship Day, enjoy After Big Ship Day. Peace Love Clear Mind.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I agree and they all play the x-files theme. LOL!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Aliens with magic wands will save us of loosing the house because mortage.

Chazz! and the numbers in the computer are changed!

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-14-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #17
evollove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Aliens with magic wands will save us of loosing the house because mortage.

Chazz! and the numbers in the computer are changed!

Cheers!

That wand could be inflation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montenegro View Post
In Serbia, during the economic isolation and sanctions in the '90, the economy just went bananas. The inflation rate was huge: people would get their monthly salaries in the morning, and in the afternoon, when they went home, they couldn't even buy a loaf of bread for that money!

Peoples mortgages were paid off in no time, as the loans were with fixed interest rates. In view of that the whole banking system colapsed, and the last thing the government would think of was to help the banks from falling through. They were preoccupied with the health care, housing problems, roads, railroads, power grid, schools, police, firebrigades ect.

Some people bought their own homes for 100$.

Peace!
evollove is offline   Reply With Quote