Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nasa Jim

Hello everyone,

Im not sure how to delete my own posts or threads, but I wish to do that to this thread that I started. Im simply not feeling like being associated with these Nasa Jim videos in anyway. :-)

Thank you,
SE

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 03-05-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nasa Jim

I think it's obvious that those videos are meant to project fear, and if one is not grounded or strong enough, that is exactly what one will feel when watching most of those vids. Based on the fact that they so obviously radiate a message of fear, I'm going to say it's all disinfo, or simply the product of a deranged mind. It's entertaining, though, if you can take it.

I get the impression the videos are seriously meant to be hypnotic and suggestive, so if you are prone to mind control, don't watch. There might even be triggers, for all I know.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 03-05-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:06 AM   #4
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Fair enough... I guess I should qualify my statement about it being disinfo. While I'm sure that much if not all of the information is true, I see it as coming from the polarity consciousness factor of fear. I see anything promoting polarity consciousness as being disinfo, not because it is wrong necessarily, but because it either holds us back or puts us in reverse.

I do believe that these videos are conveying information that is accurate, specifically the parts about aliens being thought forms and beings that can shapeshift into the audio frequencies, things like that... but I believe they are coming from a desperate attempt to keep people fearful. I might be wrong.

A metaphor that comes to mind is that the vids might be coming from a being that feeds off of fear, and he is actually, desperately trying to feed himself.

At any rate, they are definitely worth a watch, but I stand by my suggestion that if people are prone to mind control or something, they should be cautious. Something about the vids strike me as being specifically made to hypnotize and suggest.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:42 AM   #5
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 03-05-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Tags
nasa jim scientist greys